Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Dilemma - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (4987 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma by True2myself24(f): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mindependent:

The best you never had
I think the real question love is who the f.uck are you?! Piss off my thread

Smh
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why u dey shy?!
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
For those of you that followed this topic, you will be happy to know we broke up, good riddance to bad rubbish grin
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mindependent: For those of you that followed this topic, you will be happy to know we broke up, good riddance to bad rubbish grin

Na wa for this babe o!!. @op's boyfriend should be the luckiest guy right now for escaping her.

All we need now is for the guys that deserve this babe to be catapulted into her life. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
kmcutez:

Na wa for this babe o!!. @op's boyfriend should be the luckiest guy right now for escaping her.

All we need now is for the guys that deserve this babe to be catapulted into her life. Lol.
Honestly don't even have a response for a waste of space like yourself
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mindependent:
Honestly don't even have a response for a waste of space like yourself
Ashana, honestly... Wots d circumference of dat canal u call vag!na.
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
kmcutez:

Hehehe...
Re: Dilemma by apache77(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
Asshewo kobo kobo..we all knew he was gon dump u. How cumm u r just knowin? Dat its over.u r a whorre is bad enough, dat u r wet behind d ears is even worse. Almost 70 responses and not one person has reasoned wit u.. Worse days ahead for u in d hands of men. Akunna
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
apache77: Asshewo kobo kobo..we all knew he was gon dump u. How cumm u r just knowin? Dat its over.u r a whorre is bad enough, dat u r wet behind d ears is even worse. Almost 70 responses and not one person has reasoned wit u.. Worse days ahead for u in d hands of men. Akunna
grin grin grin
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ashana, honestly... Wots d circumference of dat canal u call vag!na.
Divide by the circumference of yours ewoo oloshi
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2013
apache77: Asshewo kobo kobo..we all knew he was gon dump u. How cumm u r just knowin? Dat its over.u r a whorre is bad enough, dat u r wet behind d ears is even worse. Almost 70 responses and not one person has reasoned wit u.. Worse days ahead for u in d hands of men. Akunna
This is why you will never have a gf, for your information I dumped him and please explain to me how I'm a LovePeddler u he-goat! If na curse back to sender I have another man who knows how to be a man so no! Better days are in fact ahead of me and you are one day closer to death!
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2013
Mindependent:
Abirun, olobo wide! I can bet my ceiling fan d guy dumped ya azZ cus he go tired of having to always insert his full fist along wiv hin rod to fit dat infected pit of urs dat shares d same width wiv Mj's swimming pool.
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abirun, olobo wide! I can bet my ceiling fan d guy dumped ya azZ cus he go tired of having to always insert his full fist along wiv hin rod to fit dat infected pit of urs dat shares d same width wiv Mj's swimming pool.

It was fun while it lasted.Grow up!
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2013
Sooooo if he was worse than you and you cheated then he must be really bad. cry
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
chai,Ogene!
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2013
Graphy: chai,Ogene!
Ejiro, how far? grin
Re: Dilemma by sexybash(f): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2013
Mindependent:
@ poster if you know you cant take insult dont start a thread, just because some one does not have the same view as you that means they are wrong , it only normal for people to call you names, in the end it up to you to take the advice you need and throw the rest out window grin
my 2 cowries
Re: Dilemma by sexybash(f): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ejiro, how far? grin
my Babies god mother how you dey i miss you, 2 days grin abi you went for shopping in Austria grin shocked
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Chei!! Remind me never to offend you. I apologize for any future offense.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ejiro, how far? grin
Anuty migwo
Re: Dilemma by dmcdad: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
kmcutez:

Gbam!!!
Re: Dilemma by dmcdad: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ehya... No more valentine gift...
Re: Dilemma by drnoel: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mindependent: Jealous Bitches!!!

sorry u are the bitch u biatch.. angry angry angry
Re: Dilemma by drnoel: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mindependent: Was that supposed to be a reply that helps me?!?! And I can never fall into the old age/desperation category I have guys at my beck n call cool
thats the attitude that would get u into that old desperation categori cos all those guys flocking around u will melt away once ur younger sisters start developing breasts and ass...olushi
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
dmcdad: Ehya... No more valentine gift...

Ahahah for who? Cos if you mean me then that's false
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
drnoel:
thats the attitude that would get u into that old desperation categori cos all those guys flocking around u will melt away once ur younger sisters start developing breasts and ass...olushi

Olori buruko if only you could see me, you would eat your words and yes! I am a very naughty Biatch .He-goat!
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
na wa o! Drama! Me thinks the OP aint as bad as she's trying so hard to portray.. cheesy
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 1:53am On Jan 31, 2013
fluid26: na wa o! Drama! Me thinks the OP aint as bad as she's trying so hard to portray.. cheesy

Ahahaha you're right I'm worse tongue
So how do you think I really am then?
Re: Dilemma by dmcdad: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2013
Mindependent:

Ahahah for who? Cos if you mean me then that's false
Dont forget you posted it on some other thread... Have you forgotten so easily
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2013
Methinks you is a good gial! Perhaps a v. cheesy
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
fluid26: Methinks you is a good gial! Perhaps a v. cheesy

Hahahahaha Amen brother !
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Dont forget you posted it on some other thread... Have you forgotten so easily
If you read it properly then you would realise I also said I was expecting 11 others

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It / Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? / Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.