Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Dilemma - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (4988 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma by Arewa360: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Chei, so this topic has entered 3rd page.
Y'all advising the OP are busy wasting your time. She obviously doesn't need anyone's advice. She just needs someone to pat her back and say welldone for constantly cheating on your boyfriend.
My candid advice to OP, you are an hot babe right? Biko, continue to be at the beck and call of your friends jhor. Never mind all these haters, before you know it, you will be 45 and still be waiting on God for a responsible husband undecided

OP, feel free to quote and insult me like you did for everyone here grin
Re: Dilemma by SAFO(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
mindependent ke? More like dickdependent.
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
SAFO: mindependent ke? More like dickdependent.

Ahahahaha good one ,if only I could change it to mdickpendent . Oh sorry was that meant to be an insult try again in 10 years time when you've grown up!
Re: Dilemma by chikeorji123(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
dmcdad:

Hmm.. I see. You really think it's your time to shine right? Remember that girls do reign for only a while and after that, you are relegated to the background.... Just be wise and stop seeing yourself as one super-star that has all the guys at the tip of her fingers... Besides, you have really proven that you are childish from your reactions towards people airing their views on this....

I didnt mean to insult you in any way, but you have to grow up... Okay?

Bros l don't think the Op deserve ur nice comment..such has nothing to offer than embarrasement.
Re: Dilemma by chikeorji123(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sheddiot! U have guys tossing ur salami right left and centre,and u proud u made d category of d most used and abused kpecus of 2012? Asewo railway!

Coming from ldowuogbo..Op u are toast!.
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
chikeorji123:

Coming from ldowuogbo..Op u are toast!.

Mbok please who are you? If they sent you tell them you no find me , abiku
Re: Dilemma by chikeorji123(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mindependent:

Mbok please who are you? If they sent you tell them you no find me , abiku

Thank God! u appeal to inform them l didn't see u otherwise u are Toast indeed!.. before l forget Mbok+abiku..don't tell me that's ur real name?..
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
chikeorji123:

Thank God! u appeal to inform them l didn't see u otherwise u are Toast indeed!.. before l forget Mbok+abiku..don't tell me that's ur real name?..

But what is your problem tho,I'm just being civil with you but your are clearly yearning for a fight, see me I respect men o but I always make exceptions. Don't push me!
Re: Dilemma by chikeorji123(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mindependent:

But what is your problem tho,I'm just being civil with you but your are clearly yearning for a fight, see me I respect men o but I always make exceptions. Don't push me!

Haba! how can l push u..? don't u see people will stand against me 'saying' guy she's a lady naa..that alone is an advantage..Now idowuogbo who cause this are no were to be found..
But that ur name MINDE -PENDENT..*thinking*..
Re: Dilemma by chikeorji123(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U won't have anything to say na, wetin u wan talk? S.l.u.t! Keeping opening ur legs u hia? Public toilet! Up hia promoting her promiscuousss ways. ONYEARA!

Not again! may be l should bounce to other thread..
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
chikeorji123:

Not again! may be l should bounce to other thread..

Are you just realising you have overstayed your welcome AND what about my name ?!?!
Re: Dilemma by beylinko(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Women! Not again!!
Re: Dilemma by chikeorji123(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mindependent:

Are you just realising you have overstayed your welcome AND what about my name ?!?!
Sound arkward.. don't u notice it..?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by AdeniyiA(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
the OP has an independent mind(mindependent),so anyone who advices her is wasting his/her time.
she would never listen nor alter her believes cos her mind is already made up on what she did,doing and wants to do,.
all she wants on this thread is attention,hope she's got enuf

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
the OP has an independent mind(mindependent),so anyone who advices her is wasting his/her time.
she would never listen nor alter her believes cos her mind is already made up on what she did,doing and wants to do,.
all she wants on this thread is attention,hope she's got enuf
I get enough attention daily thank u very much and if I didn't want yous opinion why would I ask? As for my name It means I am independent and don't need to rely on any guy to buy me anything

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Will These Two Pictured Lovers Ever Kiss? / ix) / Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.