Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? (23237 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Pls advice, should he fight back? How? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Does anyone have anything else to add or remove?? i guess not, it is full moon and many people will be changing to werewolf or we-re wolf soon.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp: Does anyone have anything else to add or remove?? i guess not, it is full moon and many people will be changing to werewolf or we-re wolf soon.

How can? grin

Tehehehehehehe
This has been one hilarious thread I tell ya
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

I went there... the OP is talking one thing you are talking another.

Really?? you gat to be kidding me, you guys are reading the whole freaking post upside down, it is not me the full moon is obviously affecting...all you have to read is the first 2 lines of that post, leave the remaining badderdash!!!!!!! shish........
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 3:45am On Jan 15, 2013
nwando:

Some women are pure evil
A relative of mine married one
The woman will a give herself a black eye and ask the kids to say their dad did it,she will call police and my cousin would end up in jail
For the love of his kids,this man stayed and tried to make it work
till one day in the heat of her madness she took a knife and stabbed him and stabbed herself and called 911 and the kids this time around told on her and she went to jail and he finally had the courage to move on with his life
Had the kids gone along with her,the man would have been languishing in prison now.
Of course some lawyer got her out after serving a short term,he would not have been that lucky

A friend was involved with one, They were arguing , she just said "See what I would do to you" ran to the home pphone dialled 911 and she started crying that the guy has almost killed her.

When police came she showed them the Omorogun (turning stick for Amala that he uses it to beat her.

After like 3 fights it was a Hispanic police officer that advised the guy to separate else the woman would land him in trouble.

After separation one day she called the guy 62 times back to back he didnt pick, Later the police called the guy that they received a report from Sharon that he was stalking her and the guy went to the police station to show his phone with 62 missed call from the woman. The police just told him to avoid her
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:45am On Jan 15, 2013
logica: LMAO. It's OK. I knew you wouldn't get my post. It wasn't for you.

Say what? your logic is obviously confusing you yourself, i understand....it is all about "f00l moon"
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

Really?? you gat to be kidding me, you guys are reading the whole freaking post upside down, it is not me the full moon is obviously affecting...all you have to read is the first 2 lines of that post, leave the remaining badderdash!!!!!!! shish........

So all of us except you have read the post upside down? Na wa o... pls borrow me your glasses abeg. It is certainly able to read minds.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Jan 15, 2013
Ronke is simply trolling us
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:48am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

A friend was involved with one, They were arguing , she just said "See what I would do to you" ran to the home pphone dialled 911 and she started crying that the guy has almost killed her.

When police came she showed them the Omorogun (turning stick for Amala that he uses it to beat her.

After like 3 fights it was a Hispanic police officer that advised the guy to separate else the woman would land him in trouble.

After separation one day she called the guy 62 times back to back he didnt pick, Later the police called the guy that they received a report from Sharon that he was stalking her and the guy went to the police station to show his phone with 62 missed call from the woman. The police just told him to avoid her

As it is with the women, so it is with the men. Any other new thing for 2013?? I guess not.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by logica(m): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu: Ronke is simply trolling us
She didn't start out to troll; that I can assure you. That's just the easy way out.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:50am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

So all of us except you have read the post upside down? Na wa o... pls borrow me your glasses abeg. It is certainly able to read minds.

when it is men that is reading the post,especially Nigerian men, do you expect anything different, apart from ego

2 Likes

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp: Does anyone have anything else to add or remove?? i guess not, it is full moon and many people will be changing to werewolf or we-re wolf soon.

Don't worry, the thread will last forever. There are the rabid watchdogs of this thread that will continue to foam at the mouth and bark non stop at everyone with even the slightest variation of opinion from theirs. It's like watching a tape stuck on replay. Pretty darn amusing.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 3:51am On Jan 15, 2013

See me rolling with laughter abeg! Make people no call help for me.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:51am On Jan 15, 2013
logica: She didn't start out to troll; that I can assure you. That's just the easy way out.

Shissh!!! be quiet!!!!! who is looking for any easy way out. everybody have their eye-balls, they can read whatever, which ever way...especially upside down, like some, new-mooners!!

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Shine your eyes
Shebi you are looking for wife
Shine your eyes well well,many mad people out there

Wasn't it how one woman in this America called 911 and alleged her husband was carrying a bomb to his flight .There was a thread on that around Christmas.
Just because the man refused to travel with her,she sought to damage him.
If she could lay hold of a time bomb do you think she couldn't have planted one on him to destroy his life.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Wait! You mean the police didn't immediately throw him in jail, lock him up, publish his name in the newspaper and cause him to lose his job?! Shock! Horror! Do these Western law officials not do their jobs anymore?!!

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:54am On Jan 15, 2013
^^^^^^^^True dat!!!!! time bombs will be much easier this days, since we do not know the future of gun yet so let the women be on guard. (meant for Nwandos' post above).
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 3:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Damn hilarious. Ronke just came to close this thread with serial knockouts. cheesy grin cool
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

when it is men that is reading the post,especially Nigerian men, do you expect anything different, apart from ego

Ego for where? Its not like we are getting paid to endorse the dude. After all is said and done we all go to sleep and the thread is forgotten. Sometimes everything is not all about "ego".
Ego over what? another person's matter?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Confession time
One time my husband made me so mad,I threw his keys in my purse and drove off to wrk grin grin grin
He called and I refused to answer grin grin grin
He searched the whole house tongue tongue tongue
That is the extent of my wickedness
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 15, 2013
nwando: Confession time
One time my husband made me so mad,I threw his keys in my purse and drove off to wrk grin grin grin
That is the extent of my wickedness

cheesy cheesy Did he file divorce papers?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:58am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

Ego for where? Its not like we are getting paid to endorse the dude. After all is said and done we all go to sleep and the thread is forgotten. Sometimes everything is not all about "ego".
Ego over what? another person's matter?

actually is ego over a fellow" blokos"!!!!! as long it is a blokos talking, Naija men would always have one or two ways to support the 'talking blokos".

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

actually is ego over a fellow" blokos"!!!!! as long it is a blokos talking, Naija men would always have one or two ways to support the 'talking blokos".

My sister... ego over another man's wahala. Na me dey pay the child support?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

cheesy cheesy Did he file divorce papers?

Divorce papers for that small inconvenience of taking taxi to work when ifeoma that used scissors and cut up her several of her husbands expensive agbada is still very much married and wearing asho ebi with the same husband.
Mba kwa
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 4:05am On Jan 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

Wait! You mean the police didn't immediately throw him in jail, lock him up, publish his name in the newspaper and cause him to lose his job?! Shock! Horror! Do these Western law officials not do their jobs anymore?!!

First time it happened he fled the house before the cops came else na inside jail most accusation of child molestation, rappe or domestic violence the man gets taken away first
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 15, 2013
nwando:

Divorce papers for that small inconvenience of taking taxi to work when ifeoma that used scissors and cut up her several of her husbands expensive agbada is still very much married and wearing asho ebi with the same husband.
Mba kwa

shocked shocked how do men put up with such violence?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

shocked shocked how do men put up with such violence?

Do you know what he did?
Don't you know you men can annoy a woman sotay she wants to get back
Let him thank his lucky stars
It could have been his certificates and diplomas or his manhood being snipped
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 4:10am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan: shocked shocked how do men put up with such violence?

One guy didnt come home on time by the time he came at 2-3am the wife locked him out following morning they started arguing he picked his car keys to run the girl used her own car to bash his own so he wouldnt move

Because she was ANGRY

You havent seen women in their element when they claim to be angry. Havent you heard of women who torched her boyfriends house and car at that moment
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

One guy didnt come home on time by the time he came at 2-3am the wife locked him out following morning they started arguing he picked his car keys to run the girl used her own car to bash his own so he wouldnt move

Because she was ANGRY

You havent seen women in their element when they claim to be angry. Havent you heard of women who torched her boyfriends house and car at that moment

It is called temporary insanity
If due to PMS,she will walk and assigned to see psychia as outpatient
End of story
A woman successfully used PMS to get off an arson charge
It can happen
It is not our fault
Hormones grin grin
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Because she was ANGRY

shocked shocked shocked Which kain anger is that? The first time a girl said she would break my TV for daring to watch Arsenal's match rather than spend time talking to her... i jejely walked her out of the house and told her anytime she makes a mistake of doing that... she should count herself lucky if she doesnt spend the night in jail. Walahi she no try am again.

But my guy haba. Coming home at 7pm is manageable... 2-3 am? He deserved to be locked out. At best sleep outside and formulate your lie. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked Which kain anger is that? The first time a girl said she would break my TV for daring to watch Arsenal's match rather than spend time talking to her... i jejely walked her out of the house and told her anytime she makes a mistake of doing that... she should count herself lucky if she doesnt spend the night in jail. Walahi she no try am again.

If she was married to you,she could actually break that TV grin grin grin
And nothing will happen grin grin grin
It is her TV too
Joint property
Accidents happen
Your word against hers
Maybe na you break the TV sef
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 15, 2013
nwando:

If she was married to you,she could actually break that TV grin grin grin
And nothing will happen grin grin grin
It is her TV too
Joint property

Agreed. grin grin I will just make sure 90% of replacement costs come from her salary. I can always watch matches at my friend's place... i will see where she will watch her nightly shows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories / Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.