Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life (3115 Views)

I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by chimexcomm(m): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2013
The average university girl who is into 'runz' is known as a runz gal. A word which I think is just subliminal for prostitution. But I dare you to call one (runz gal) a prostitute, not only would she call you names but your hard working mother at home would get some of her insults. But you would agree with me that any girl who spreads her legs for money is an 'Asewo' or 'Akwuna' as the Yoruba and Igbo people call it not minding the term used in covering up that evil practice.
This journey (runz) which ends up haunting the girl involved all through her life even in marriage is usually embarked upon by a girl who wants to 'belong', a girl who wants to be seen as a 'bigz galz' or a gal who is from a poor background and wants to supplement her income as a good number of them would claim. Some others attribute their becoming a 'runz gal' to peer pressure. Bt either way, I see the sole reason for becoming a runz gal as greed and nothing more.
The typical University runz gal always appear stylish and in vogue and in some cases drives a posh car, all thanks to her father's age mates which she has as clients. She is often not in class or out of school entirely as she needs to ply her trade far from where she would be noticed. Her attendances and assignments are often taken care of by the class representative, Head of Class or a trusted friend whom she is always in contact with and in some cases pays both in cash and kind as a result of covering up for her. She normally doesn't relate with everyone but a select few who are either into the same business as her or are still learning the trade. She sometimes keeps a 'school boyfriend' that everyone knows of, just as a decoy so that people won't suspect her. She likes her privacy which is why she doesn't stay in the hostel but would rather rent an off campus residence. When asked the reasons for her constant travels, she is quick to provide replies such as: To visit her sister or cousin in another school, to attend a friend's wedding or that she has a business which she takes care of in another state and other well structured lies. Most of these girls excel in academics regardless of whether they attend classes, write assignments, examinations or not as they have amassed enough money to pay their way through i.e where money is needed and are quick to spread their legs for anyone standing on their way to academic success if that is what is required.
The problems she encounters during and after this her supposed 'entrepreneurship' are not just one but a litany of them which includes: STD's because most clients like it 'raw', womb destruction due to incessant abortions, problems in marriage because she is hardly satisfied by one man and death because most of the times she is the perfect bait for ritual killers.
Having read and understood this message, I wonder why an undergraduate who should concentrate on passing her exams would still decide to boost an Ego which would be deflated in no time.
Source: http://informationforallage..com/2013/01/the-university-runz-girl-by-victor-ikeji.html
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by seunfly: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
They also get catigories, heavy, light and regulars.
HEAVY is the one you mentioned here.
LIGHT: are those girls who does not take it outside their school enviroment, but gives it to anyone that has what they wants, this class of girls are the one who always put their fellow beatuful undergraduate girls into trouble because they will open their legs cheaply for lecturers to pass exams and this will prompt the lecturers to demand s*e*x from serious innocent undergraduates who can pass exams on her own, this catigory of runz girl can open their legs for you because they don't want to pay money and participate in group assignment etc even if she want to eat indomine in ur house. Their legs will automaticaly open in as much as u have whatever they need at your disposal.
REGULARS: They are the most common of runz girls, they do indirect prostitution by dating only guys who will give money, in other words, no money no love. If you date them you will become their father and benefactor, this kind of girls are found every where in Nigeria both in secondary school, universities, office and on your street.

3 Likes

Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
na person go still marry these runz girls abi?
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
you could see that this is not the best kind of life we want our adorable females to live in. Some, not really their fault. The environment has a large percentage of blame. The question is: how do we make dis country a better place?
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by slimming: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
The consequences will surely come later
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by IZUKWU(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
slimming: The consequences will surely come later
sure, you can't run away from your shadow
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by vizion: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shawnmayor: you could see that this is not the best kind of life we want our adorable females to live in. Some, not really their fault. The environment has a large percentage of blame. The question is: how do we make dis country a better place?

why do you blame the society/environment??

are these girls not also part of the society/environment? - do you therefore also blame the girls??
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shawnmayor: you could see that this is not the best kind of life we want our adorable females to live in. Some, not really their fault. The environment has a large percentage of blame. The question is: how do we make dis country a better place?

Have you ever seen where a female lecturer demand s € x from male students to get good grades?

Stop blaming invisible things like "society", "environment"... or pls can you show me Mr. Society or Mrs Environment so I can arrest them for destroying the future of some female students..
Only God knows what would become the children of these $ e x peddlers ...smh

1 Like

Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by ludasam222(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na God go punish dis 4 nontin runz galz....hanhan kini gbogbo rubish yi na
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by Thayay(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Runz is a very bad tin
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by chimexcomm(m): 1:07am On Jan 18, 2013
God go catch dem oneday.
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by dmcdad: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2013
lefulefu: na person go still marry these runz girls abi?
As in ehn... Na wetin dey tire me be that... God help us all
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by dmcdad: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2013
ludasam222: Na God go punish dis 4 nontin runz galz....hanhan kini gbogbo rubish yi na
Ha ha ha ha ha.... Guy take am easy abeg
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by chimexcomm(m): 5:10am On Jan 19, 2013
Lol, una no go kill me with laughter
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by Exponental(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2013
Funny enough, some are happily married now with children n some decent girls are still "floating" .........irony of life!
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by P4VS20: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2013
dmcdad:
As in ehn... Na wetin dey tire me be that... God help us all

AMIN OOOOOH!
Re: The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life by chimexcomm(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Your Sincere Advices / Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? / love can sometimes be foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.