Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. (3391 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? / Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by stainless40: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2013
Ogojohn: I brought this girl from the been an ordinary sales girl and put her in the university.she is now in 300 level. I provided her wit all comfort which her parents couldn't have afforded. Everything about her is catered by me.But to my surprise I caught her on her Facebook discussion where she was chatting intimately wit a man residing abroad where the discussion was so intimate that it was obvious that my girl was openly tellin the man the she loves him vice versa. I felt betrayed that this could happen. when I confronted her she said that what she said meant nothing to her and the man meant nothing but I was aware that she has been chatting and deleting the chat history of the man so that I may never bump into the gory chat. Now I have decided to stop fort with the funding of her education. now my question is this. can this girl be trusted? On all this despite all the above evidence. she is still claiming that those chat was nothing to her. Pleas advise me.
No need of advise because you have stopped funding her education since her 200level. "When long it was bad it must be good again" but never you do what you will regret in future. Never you take the cry of an innocent girl for granted.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2013
stainless40: i am the girl he is funding. Have been with this man for years now but have never for a day cheated on him. He has my facebook password,email, 2go,phone password. There is nothing about me that he don't know. I chatted with the man on facebook not for any negative attachment,i deleted his text not because of it intimate but because i know my man well. He is the most jealous man i have ever had or seen. He knows the truth. I have never cheat on him.

Again where are your parents? Why did they not protect your innocence? Why did they sell you off? Stop blackmailing the guy with innocent cry talks. Seems you also played a part and you are not that innocent after all.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by nonysmith(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
stainless40: i am the girl he is funding. Have been with this man for years now but have never for a day cheated on him. He has my facebook password,email, 2go,phone password. There is nothing about me that he don't know. I chatted with the man on facebook not for any negative attachment,i deleted his text not because of it intimate but because i know my man well. He is the
most jealous man i have ever had or seen. He knows the truth. I have never cheat on him.
. bia dis stainless 40 is a guy naaaa are u guys learner
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by achinaboy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
stainless40: No need of advise because you have stopped funding her education since her 200level. "When long it was bad it must be good again" but never you do what you will regret in future. Never you take the cry of an innocent girl for granted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) / HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? / Is This Not Madness?! Girl Posts Selfie Of Her Boyfriend Sucking Her Bre@st On F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.