Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (21824 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by YoungGame: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2013
Hmm, that guy self
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by seyigiggle: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2013
is it kelekele love of a thing?
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by seedord247(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I would advise you to leave this guy and pray for a better guy.....

The guy is just using you to keep himsef warm when his baby mama isnt around

Broo if you dont have a gurlfrnd that doesnt mean you should put assunder in someone's relationship.. shocked

@topic

The sky is too big for millions of birds to fly.... If you are having problem with his baby mama pic.... Then carry your family album and paste it on all his wall. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by GUNSLINGER: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Lolaabokoku: u beta scramm!!! Let me share dis short story wid u; in 2010 i met a 29 yrs old guy, he's cute, brilliant infact he has all d quality evry lady wanted in a man, in a very short time we got along well wit eachoda.. One tin i noticed was that he rarely invites me to his house but when i insisted & threatened 2 break up with him so one day, he invited me 2 his place on getting there, he switched off the lights & we were able 2 see through the reflection of his television. It happened the second time but on my third visit, i never told him i was coming.. It was still afternoon, i knocked and entered straight then the lights were on i just looked straight at the wall & i saw a toddlers picture on the wall which looks exactly like him,, it was then i asked who the baby in the pic is, dat was when he confessed 2 me dat he had children... Not just 1 child, two children, he has 3 children but wants 2 remarry.. So my dear u can see how dangerous a man can be.. So i think he is still hiding somethings for u but if really u think u can go ahead with the relationship no problem but if not take 2 ur heels..

Ok ooo we are all impress wit ur SUPER STORY. grin grin
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by GUNSLINGER: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2013
Melmo: I recently found out that my man has a son. So I surprised him and visited him at his home and I found pictures of his ex on his walls. He says its for his son so that when he comes to visit him he can have pictures of his mom around. How do I deal with this situation?

Jux pictures on a wall and u want da whole world to crumble cuz of diz. WHAT A NAGGING WIFE YOU WILL BE. grin grin grin
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by tomsongz(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2013
Did you know!!!!!
Did u know dat mtn Gives 10mb 2 those on mtn pulse??
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2013
His excuse is soo lame. If d kid knws his mum wats d nid of putting her pics?? My dear meeting a guy's mother doesn't mean he wants to marry u. D lady u see on d pics might be his wife or wife to be. Just leave him
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by enigmagu1(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2013
dos photos are harmless damsel!!!!
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by dammytosh: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2013
Nigerian guys are not smart after all. I think most girls are incredibly fool*lish.

That guy is married and i guess his wife is out of the country for the main time.

Get ready to move on. Think with your HEAD and not your HEART

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by vanstanzy(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2013
Is the baby mamma fine? That one dey me important pass!

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by texazzpete(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2013
Lolaabokoku: u beta scramm!!! Let me share dis short story wid u; in 2010 i met a 29 yrs old guy, he's cute, brilliant infact he has all d quality evry lady wanted in a man, in a very short time we got along well wit eachoda.. One tin i noticed was that he rarely invites me to his house but when i insisted & threatened 2 break up with him so one day, he invited me 2 his place on getting there, he switched off the lights & we were able 2 see through the reflection of his television. It happened the second time but on my third visit, i never told him i was coming.. It was still afternoon, i knocked and entered straight then the lights were on i just looked straight at the wall & i saw a toddlers picture on the wall which looks exactly like him,, it was then i asked who the baby in the pic is, dat was when he confessed 2 me dat he had children... Not just 1 child, two children, he has 3 children but wants 2 remarry.. So my dear u can see how dangerous a man can be.. So i think he is still hiding somethings for u but if really u think u can go ahead with the relationship no problem but if not take 2 ur heels..

How exactly was he 'dangerous'?
He has kids, does that forbid him from ever remarrying? Did you ask him if he had kids? Do you know if he was waiting for the perfect opportunity to tell you first?
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2013
dammytosh: Nigerian guys are not smart after all. I think most girls are incredibly fool*lish.

That guy is married and i guess his wife is out of the country for the main time.

Get ready to move on. Think with your HEAD and not your HEART
gbam. U haff said it all
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by freecocoa(f): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2013
The most important thing is being sure you are not the other woman not some picture on the wall.

Afterall they have a kid together so what's a picture on the wall compared to that? He's gonna still be connected to her somehow as long as the kid is still alive so don't kill yourself over it, just make sure he's not using you.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Pulseng: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2013
tsk, tsk, tsk! Not cool at all o. For him to even reply you in the manner he did says a lot. The issue here is that if you keep quiet about it, he will pretty much walk over you but if you insist then he will move on without you. I think you should confront him. If he has any respect for you, he will take the album option.
WARNING: While you want to assert yourself, you might want to take it calmly when talking with him. Good luck with it.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by victorian(f): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2013
He is married..no long story.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by mca795: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2013
I dnt tink dea s enytin wrong with it
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by dilbert100: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2013
oooo shocked
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by dimcee(f): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2013
grin grin
Duke_Nija:
Are you Ok?
D@s insulting.
You remind me of a Mule.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by mayorcowboy: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2013
u need to be careful,because u will get some mis leading post.

since the guy did not denied u of not having a son, go on with him but ask him or find out if he is still seeing her ex. but if not, continue ur relationship with him and pray 4 him regularly God will change him if he has plan to bring her back. cool
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Emoticon: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2013
dridowu: Accept him or Leave
Word!
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by sweetrace(f): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2013
He has invited you to meet his parents. Listen to the way he introduces you to them. If he calls you a friend, flee. My bother has introduced female friends to the entire family in the past. But when he introduced his fiancee, he let us know she was really special to him.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Archmed(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2013
binger: If i recall correctly,u are the S.A lady dating a Nigerian...maam,for the last time,dump that man and move on. You deserve better.
mOve on because his guy(she was not even married to) hung another lady's pixs...If she catch am with another woman make she pull trigger abi?Nigerians can be so naive!!
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by phemitunde(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2013
sista-jay:
Exuse me while I have a scream ARRGGGHHH

Ok I feel better now.
@op you are the 'the other woman' this guy is still in a relationship with his baby mama.

EXACTLY
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Sylvaxxl(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
@op
dere are somethings he should do before even taking u to his parents
1.he should take u to his baby mama n introduce u as his new lady
2.question d baby question d baby mama especially get d reason why dey broke up dat's very important
3.he should make commitments
4.he can now take u to his parents.
NB: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD U GET PREGNANT FOR HIM COS PREGNANCY HAS NEVER N WILL NEVER BE A WAY TO TIE A MAN DOWN.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Melmo: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
I'm so confused now but I will definitely ask him and talk to him.
I will also listen to him as he introduces me to his mom and dad.
I'm bit sure about requesting to see the baby mana. I mean how do I even ask?

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Richiez(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
Melmo: I recently found out that my man has a son. So I surprised him and visited him at his home and I found pictures of his ex on his walls. He says its for his son so that when he comes to visit him he can have pictures of his mom around. How do I deal with this situation?

woman don't you have pride at all, look for another fresh guy with a clean slate, the son might grow up to think that you are the cause of his mum and dad's separation...think twice i beg you! i know of a similar story like this and now the family is in chaos

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by bukatyne(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju: AND SO WHAT?! Thats his baby mama...
Would yopu like if your galfriend has the pictures of her baby daddy on her walls?

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by bukatyne(f): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
GUN_SLINGER:

Jux pictures on a wall and u want da whole world to crumble cuz of diz. WHAT A NAGGING WIFE YOU WILL BE. grin grin grin
Does your ppost make any sense to you? Would you take it as mere pictures if your gal hung pictures of her ex on her wall? I hate when men feel they are entitlrd to live by a different set of rules as ladies. Such will scream murder if their gals had the phone numbers or BB pins of their ex.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by baby124: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
You are in denial, you know that man is married. God is watching you. Longthroat no go let you rest. Till he had wasted your time for 20yrs with stories, you won't rest. Ok na. Who decorates their house with baby mama's pics? Ask yourself that question for a Start. You must not be able to tell yourself the truth.LOL

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
mayor-cowboy:
u need to be careful,because u will get some mis leading post.

since the guy did not denied u of not having a son, go on with him but ask him or find out if he is still seeing her ex. but if not, continue ur relationship with him and pray 4 him regularly God will change him if he has plan to bring her back. cool
Yea, you are right. She will get some misleading posts and yours lead the park. Pray for a man she's not married to? For Gos to change the man's mind if he plans to reconcile with his son's mother? you must be a wicked person for wasting the OP's time and wishing the mother of the guy's son ill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / 5 Sex Positions For Maximum Satisfaction(men And Women) / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.