Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (21867 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by megareal: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
Someone is not being entirely honest here.OP, forget emotions, actions they say speak louder.Putting up his baby mama's pix on the wall shows there is more than a surface connection. BTW, telling you he has a son may not really spell honesty. A player's first motto is; never hide whatever you know she can find out by herself. Followed by; there are degrees of truth, use the one least likely to cause damage. So don't be taken in, use your feminine intuition and your brain. Double check things and build a true picture of the situation.Don't be taken for a ride when you could have prevented it.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by speaktoinzaghi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
grin grin[color=#770077][/color]Hahahahahahaha......you are so funny,,,,,hahahahahahaha ;DHahahahahahaha......you are so funny,,,,,hahahahahahaha
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by sexybash(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
Melmo: Yeah I. Gonna ask him to take them down.

then when you leave he put them back? why do ladies worry dem selves over nothing it dosent mean if he take them down he will marry you why

dont we put ourselves in the shoes of other if you are the baby mama when you hear this how will you feel, for me the end will justify the

begining, you dont have to force a man to do things, just proof that you are in charge thanks
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by amyuka93(f): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
my dear 4get dat guy nd go 4 ur own man,even if u eventually get married 2 dis so called guy,u will stil have ur self 2 blame takia
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Uwakuwak(f): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
who has tampered with my post on this topic'
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by TheKingsQueen: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hahahaha

Take it or leave it, you are dating a married man. Probably, his wife is not in town or doesn't live in the same place with him, maybe due to her job.

Take it or leave it.

Pls, what God has joined together, do not put assunder
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by EmmyDe25(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
sexybash: some men are just not cool
My dear, We ALL can neva be cool o. Yl sum gast dey hot, sum gast dey semi cold nd sum nid dey comot smoke 4 body.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by chikeorji123(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Melmo ur issues again!? ..
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by chikeorji123(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
@BLESSING123
preaching the gospel is good..but l have this felling u might be 42yrs single lady? and also a Chosen member? b/f l forget are u aware ur in a romance section?..
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by AreaFada2: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
This topic heading is a bit misleading.

You can say your guy NOT your man. Is he even engaged to you sef?

You are possibly the one going to scatter a budding family.

A man has decorated his flat with the sweet fotos of his family and you're complaining.

If you don't do your homework, you might just become another baby mama.

Women and their complex love affairs. Whatever happened to all those free men out there without baggage.

Her next topic now will be "All men are cheats, All men are bad".

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by GUNSLINGER: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
bukatyne: Does your ppost make any sense to you? Would you take it as mere pictures if your gal hung pictures of her ex on her wall? I hate when men feel they are entitlrd to live by a different set of rules as ladies. Such will scream murder if their gals had the phone numbers or BB pins of their ex.

Get a grip of urself, its Jux a picture. grin grin grin
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by bukatyne(f): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
shocked
GUN_SLINGER:

Get a grip of urself, its Jux a picture. grin grin grin
shocked
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Konnektions146(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yvete:

Wow!! That's messed up.

Seems like its a new relationship, but as time goes on, he may take it down. He should put those pictures in a folder. Like a personal album for the son to see pictures of his parents together if he wants to. Honestly, I think its wrong to keep old pictures on the walls shocked shocked now that you're in his life. The earlier the son gets the memo that his parents are no longer together, the better.
Goodluck!

just like this yur name.....smiles
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by dapsonlou(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: If i recall correctly,u are the S.A lady dating a Nigerian...maam,for the last time,dump that man and move on. You deserve better.

dump him and move on ke, are you going to find her a new man? shes the one that know what she sees in him, you don't love him so it's easy for you to say leave him...
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Yvete(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Konnektions146: just like this yur name.....smiles

awwww really? Smiles back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Melmo: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
I just asked him if he's married or not and he said NO.
So when I meet his parents I will ask the appropriate questions.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Melmo: I just asked him if he's married or not and he said NO.
So when I meet his parents I will ask the appropriate questions.
Did you expect a YES? shocked
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by ifedun2: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Women!Na wah o!
@melmo,please dont get carried away with love o.God has blessed us (women) with intuition;allow it to come to play.All the best dear.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by ofegge73(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
ALWAYS REMEMBER, THERE ARE TRULY NO FREE MEN ! YOU JUST HAVE TO HUSTLE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE THICKET!
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by SAFO(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
bukatyne: Did you expect a YES? shocked

Her name should be Ms Gullible, not melmo grin
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by SAFO(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
melmo, I have some beautiful ocean front property in Kaduna that can be had for a very low price.

Contact me grin
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Richy4(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sorry to say this but I hope u are not looking for an already made man.. for that pic to hang on the wall means that he still have some soft spot for her.I guess you have heard words like I will marry you;U mean the world to me;what can I do without you;I will take you to my mother, and ur head got swollen . then U thought of his cool car,good home, supply u with recharge card and loosed change, then u decide to wait..... till u are 40.Then his next song will be I do not want my son to grow up without his mother around. I guess u do not want to look like a home wrecker at 40. U better find your square root now that age is on your side. I just hope and pray that I am wrong.good luck

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by ogb5(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
SAFO: melmo, I have some beautiful ocean front property in Kaduna that can be had for a very low price.

Contact me grin

dont laugh, she might just fall for it, after paying for Ocean front, she will see arid sand front

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Konnektions146(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yvete:

awwww really? Smiles back grin grin grin grin grin
sounds nice ...but doesnt really mean "nice".

like it anyways
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Skenge98: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
I will rather advice you to make a U-turn, break up with him, And the person meant for you will find you someday, and treat you like the lady you are, life is too short to still keep living with someone who doesn't decerve your love and affection.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
GUN_SLINGER:

Ok ooo we are all impress wit ur SUPER STORY. grin grin
tnx
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
texazzpete:

How exactly was he 'dangerous'?
He has kids, does that forbid him from ever remarrying? Did you ask him if he had kids? Do you know if he was waiting for the perfect opportunity to tell you first?
excuse me mr man!! That does not forbids him from remarrying the point is that we had started makin our wedding plans b4 he told me d secret.. So if i were sister i knw u wouldnt have advise me as a single lady 2 marry a man with 3 whole kids,, haba.. Its 2 much nah
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Solozzo(m): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2013
I suggest you make an independent investigation about his status. Any woman stuff in the house? Information from his friends, family members. Ask his sisters when you visit his family etc. I don't think he is married myself but confirm this yourself. Any wedding fotos? Tell him to keep his ex photos in an album and see how he reacts.

Good luck!!
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by bashydemy(m): 5:03am On Jan 17, 2013
so what is the Big deal in someone having his ex or late wife picture on the wall for there son to see? There are situation where you dont have a choice except you do that, Maybe they both really love there self so much and something serious happen and he lost his wife will you just ask him to just forget about her and take her picture down cos he is dating you now? What if they both love each other but thee parents does not support the relationship and they both have to part ways and still love there selfs.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by bendazum: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Melmo: I recently found out that my man has a son. So I surprised him and visited him at his home and I found pictures of his ex on his walls. He says its for his son so that when he comes to visit him he can have pictures of his mom around. How do I deal with this situation?

You must be clown.Tomorrow you start blaming God.See how you're complicating your life.Your man indeed! Hahahaha

Some are wife while some will remain girlfriend and mistress depending on their conduct.You're a mistress dignified way of calling you Asha.so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.