Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (21866 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Phrankin(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2013
"you recently found out " not that he told you. I think that's enough sign. If I'm dating a girl and I have a baby, that's one of the things I'll discuss on the second date.
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Neddyogu(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Akainzo:

You mean all this while, you hadn't been going to his house? How exactly was he your man??
abeg help me ask am oo
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by TheMatrix3: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2013
And i heard this on Wazobia yesterday night? who is fooling who?
In oda news, I'm in love undecided
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by mademoiselle(f): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nashville:

You said it all. I just hope that relationship isn't marriage. Poster, are you sure that man isn't married and his wife is somewhere far away. Sorry about my negative sentiment but please be very careful. Not sure how you found out he had a son. If he told you himself, then you may want to believe him. But if you "found out yourself", then he may have something more to hide. Just tell him to be truthful with you!

I agree with u but I also know that asking him to be truthful don't mean he gonn' be (in African American accent). If he dint tell u abt d son, he truly has more hidden drama. U need 2 do some serious background check on him. How is he even ur man if u Aint been 2 his house yet? Like someone rightly asked. 'use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth'
Re: My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Akainzo:

You mean all this while, you hadn't been going to his house? How exactly was he your man??
good question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.