Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! (9588 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
P4VS20:

u believed it that is why you shared it. defend what you believed abeg and dont shift blame go the writer jo. after all, naa your box dem send am to. you say naa newsletter naa, you must have subscribed to it.

Hello?
Are u normal?
Please don't let me slap you from here right now, cos ur face will peel instantly!
So its bad to share a write-up with my fellow nairalanders abi?
So if I subscribe to it, how does it affect ur thing? Or is it bad to read again?
My friend berra sharrap there!
Isi-ewu.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
LastApostle:
You downloaded craps and uploaded without formal editing huh?

Funny enough I didn't do anything. Just cut out this part and pasted.
The way it came is the way I sent it. The smileys were all there. Even the topic self, I didn't edit.

Although I do believe in number 1 and 2. No offense.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
HARDDON: huh? are women really dis frustrated? you see what you like and can't

spin your web?

wise ladies know how to subtly make him come over. and it would still seem like he is the one that actually did.
GBAM!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by nikkyshyne(f): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lol. But seriously, why are the guyz vexing?
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
nikkyshyne: Lol. But seriously, why are the guyz vexing?

I tire oo!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Plarp: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Love is not a job its a free gift. Why should men be the one to give love and work as uoi say it. With love or soo I believe the more you give love the more love yet get back. Sowhy restrict anyone from loving according to thir ability?

I hope you atleast read all my post befor being this emotional. Love is Godly everone is suppose to exersice it freelly.
I'm not being 'emotional' that is the wrong word to use for anything on the internet.

I was flabergasted, and that was to prove a point about how insane what you wrote was. Love may be a free gift, but relationships require alot of work (according to this article all from the dude) The fact that all this ^^^^^^^ looks like "punishment women" to anyone shows how confused you people are. I agree that everyone should be able to excerize love freely but thats the quote im talking about.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Plarp: I'm not being 'emotional' that is the wrong word to use for anything on the internet.

I was flabergasted, and that was to prove a point about how insane what you wrote was. Love may be a free gift, but relationships require alot of work (according to this article all from the dude) The fact that all this ^^^^^^^ looks like "punishment women" to anyone shows how confused you people are. I agree that everyone should be able to excerize love freely but thats not what you posted.

What did I post? You crazyyyy!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Plarp: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
You posted "is this another punishment to women"? which is an absolutely insane way of looking at this
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by usermane(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Funny enough I didn't do anything. Just cut out this part and pasted.
The way it came is the way I sent it. The smileys were all there. Even the topic self, I didn't edit.

Although I do believe in number 1 and 2. No offense.
Hey! can u read this?
True talk u didn't do this write up, its all copy and paste but u posted it not because u believe in it(that not being an issue),but because u want every lady to apply it. So u v done something and ur deed here is--"Advicing against ladies making the first move". Dont be hesistant to admit ur deed, i don't approve it but u have your right to advice anybody just as we have d right to turn down your advice.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by usermane(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
fxxkin_heiress:

I understand your point of view really. Nothing in this article is 100% concrete but if a guy is truly interested in you, he'd know what to do.
this is what u girls and evn some guys keep saying to bottle up ur fear of rejection. A guy might like u well enough and still not be able to make the move due to one reason or d other.
No problem if u abhor making first move but pls stop saying if he truely loves me, he 'd surely ask'. Just tell us u can't do it cos u fear rejection,u want to be chased and pampered or cos u feel too important.
U know, its just like Mr.A and Mr.B r expected to bury the hatchet, any of the duo can b d first to put aside his ego and apologise but neither will cos both value themselves as too big/special/important to be the first to apologise.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by P4VS20: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Hello?
Are u normal?
Please don't let me slap you from here right now, cos ur face will peel instantly!
So its bad to share a write-up with my fellow nairalanders abi?
So if I subscribe to it, how does it affect ur thing? Or is it bad to read again?
My friend berra sharrap there!
Isi-ewu.

*Yawns*

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Oshola: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
seunfly: Why don't you include
DO NOT DEMAND MONEY FROM HIM: he will see you as a parasite.

Good Addition.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Belmot(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: I'm not being 'emotional' that is the wrong word to use for anything on the internet.

I was flabergasted, and that was to prove a point about how insane what you wrote was. Love may be a free gift, but relationships require alot of work (according to this article all from the dude) The fact that all this ^^^^^^^ looks like "punishment women" to anyone shows how confused you people are. I agree that everyone should be able to excerize love freely but thats not what you posted.
Guy read her post again u're just confusing yourself.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Plarp: 2:01am On Jan 20, 2013
Belmot: Guy read her post again u're just confusing yourself.
skrew off dude, am i talking to you? i read her post perfectly well and was reffering to what i quoted.

again bug off
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 20, 2013
AmBeautiful: I receive newsletters from an author (female not in Nigeria) on relationships. I decided to share this particular (topic) i recently received, i don't even know why. Read and be richly blessed!

What do you think? Are men being chauvinists by wanting their "old jobs" back? Or are they simply yearning to do what Mother Nature intended them to do? Now, I know many of you aren't married yet. I'm sure many of you are actually just getting started, meeting men and dating casually. That's okay. I just want to remind you that, as much as society may hate the idea, ROLES are important in a relationship. Yes, gender equality is good. But NOT in dating, and NOT in relationships! Here are a few "gender roles" that you might want to keep in mind as you meet new men:

============================== ==========
ROLE #1 - IT'S HIS JOB TO PURSUE YOU.
Ever noticed how the more you chase a guy, the more he seems to run away? That's Mother Nature trying to remind you that it's HIS job to pursue you...not yours! Let me say that again: It's the guy's job to chase us. What's our job? Our job is to keep things interesting. Make the chase fun and make sure he knows the prize of catching you is worth the work. wink Besides, the best men out there are also the best pursuers. The weak men NEVER chase and wait for desperate, needy women to chase THEM. So don't chase or you might end up with a weak, lousy man by accident!

ROLE #2 - IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO STAY IN TOUCH
In the dating stages of your relationship, or when he's just starting to court you, it's HIS job to call you up, to e-mail you, to text you and basically stay in touch. Why is it HIS job? Because it's a sign that he's still chasing you. When he STOPS calling you up and staying in touch that means he's given up the chase. My advice? Feel free to NOT answer his calls right away, just to add a little tension and interest. But don't play with his feelings too much, or he'll start thinking you're not interested! Later on in the relationship, when you're already going steady, it's okay to call him up and initiate conversation. But when you're just starting out, don't jinx yourself!

ROLE #3 - IT'S HIS JOB TO ASK YOU OUT
I hope I've hammered it home hard enough! wink Again, let HIM do the chasing. It's his job to pursue you, it's his job to call you up, and it's HIS job to ask you out. Remember, in the dating game, the one who's being chased is the one with the upper hand. So don't devalue yourself by doing his job!

DON'T SCARE AWAY HALF THE MEN YOU MEET!
The 3 roles we discussed in today's Newsletter will help you out in the very beginning of your relationship. By simply keeping these 3 roles in mind, you'll avoid turning off half the men you meet!

Evidently, this is from a female author of romance novels. You might as well spell it out. They are the types who paint such illusions. And I do hope this is not the romantic author I have in mind. Such disappointments!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 20, 2013
A romance author is no author anywyz undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Impulse80(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2013
op, e b lyk say u no wan marry? undecided kiss undecided undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by UjSizzle(f): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2013
HARDDON: huh? are women really dis frustrated? you see what you like and can't

spin your web?

wise ladies know how to subtly make him come over. and it would still seem like he is the one that actually did.
this isn't the same thing as chasing him.

OP good one jare. The women chasing men thing only works out well for a few.
I actually believe this too...oya start attacking!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by 2blunt: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2013
Abeg tell d poster ot d writer to read mattew 7:12, incase she no get bible- whatsoeva ye dat men wld do to u, do ye even unto dem.
no be 1913 we dey gal, lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by UjSizzle(f): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2013
2blunt: Abeg tell d poster ot d writer to read mattew 7:12, incase she no get bible- whatsoeva ye dat men wld do to u, do ye even unto dem.
no be 1913 we dey gal, lol
lol I'm sure bros Jay wasn't referring to this grin
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by 2blunt: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol I'm sure bros Jay wasn't referring to this grin

Babe, na d golden rule be dat o, if we all can obey, d world will be a berra place

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Ike77503(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2013
All I have to say to the women on here that are single is this : apply wisdom to everything that confronts you.
gO fOr what you need in a relationship/marriage and not what you want...because you can build on the "need" to get what you "WANT". MAJOR setback for alot of single women is that they want to PLEASE their peers with their "bobo". lady PLEASE yourself first. the most active ingredient to a good relationship beside GOD is HAPPINESS. if you dont have it, FORGET IT. i'm happily MARRIED but looking back to my dating years, I realized that most of the ladies i "chased" werent bad, infact, all will make good wives but they were out to please their friends...they want to be hailed for catching "fine boy " "rich bobo " " tall guy " but deep inside the heart of these so called friends...they will snatch him in a bit if she looks away...again, apply WISDOM in all you do. my DAD told me this thing and I immediately started rethinking the ways i deal with women and 2 years later I FOUND MY WIFE, i have a GOOD thing..the other girls I "chased" still single in their 30's.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Claus(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
OP good one jare. The women chasing men thing only works out well for a few.

Few "chasing things" work out well, regardless of who's chasing!

Moving on to the OP's article, it's ridiculous for a girl to act aloof to someone she could potentially have a great relationship with. This may include texting/calling the guy at appropriate times.

No guy becomes a jerk just because a girl he likes called him during the so called chase.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by 190theclown: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
seunfly: Why don't you include
DO NOT DEMAND MONEY FROM HIM: he will see you as a parasite.

cool
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Ezekiel003(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2013
Dey are alwayz full of dem selfzzz! Only d Pweddy Onez Shaaaa?!?! Tell am 1nc, 2wyc, 3... just let her b jawe! If she hz sence she go apply!? lolllll
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Lyth: 3:39am On Jan 21, 2013
nikkyshyne: Lol. But seriously, why are the guyz vexing?
They aint vexing ...they r jst provin d love they got 4 women-folk, coz if not 4 love they wld be encouragin d write-up jst so dat most of y'all will read, practice n end up biting fingerz n livin thru d rear view. #savin ladies frm misguidedness

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by LarrySun(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Um...actually, I was thinking she'd say something like Never Give Him A Head.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
cindyrella: Nice.
I like smiley

y wont u like it, mtchew... Lorbish!!!!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
AmBeautiful: ^ well am just sharing what i received , na bad thing i do?
undecided

yes...no try am again
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
No wonder after a long chase, u then discovers that it wasn't the rabbit u tot it was but a rat, u then dump her. U'd see her comin up erre to talk trash like guys are bad, guys are wicked, all guys are same blah blah blah....

Chicks, we dont do rat race

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
OP oya come make i chase u
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
I only knw one thing... U shouldnt do for a man... Never allow a man fawk u in the anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.