Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! (9591 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Charliemorgano(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
What works for A can't work for B....the lady am presently considering for a relationship made the first move and sinerely i respect her maturity not only that she calls and it really shows that she want our friendship to work....it made me to decide to date her after one even insulted me here on nairaland....her sense of commitment energized me to stand by her and be her man....she is my valentine
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
ladunsky: I only knw one thing... U shouldnt do for a man... Never allow a man fawk u in the anus

wicked selfish girl angry angry
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Lammysushi(f): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Okay!!!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
undecided
2buff:

wicked selfish girl angry angry
grin[quote author=2buff]

wetin i do ?
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by FXKing2012(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
AmBeautiful: I receive newsletters from an author (female not in Nigeria) on relationships. I decided to share this particular (topic) i recently received, i don't even know why. Read and be richly blessed!

What do you think? Are men being chauvinists by wanting their "old jobs" back? Or are they simply yearning to do what Mother Nature intended them to do? Now, I know many of you aren't married yet. I'm sure many of you are actually just getting started, meeting men and dating casually. That's okay. I just want to remind you that, as much as society may hate the idea, ROLES are important in a relationship. Yes, gender equality is good. But NOT in dating, and NOT in relationships! Here are a few "gender roles" that you might want to keep in mind as you meet new men:

============================== ==========
ROLE #1 - IT'S HIS JOB TO PURSUE YOU.
Ever noticed how the more you chase a guy, the more he seems to run away? That's Mother Nature trying to remind you that it's HIS job to pursue you...not yours! Let me say that again: It's the guy's job to chase us. What's our job? Our job is to keep things interesting. Make the chase fun and make sure he knows the prize of catching you is worth the work. wink Besides, the best men out there are also the best pursuers. The weak men NEVER chase and wait for desperate, needy women to chase THEM. So don't chase or you might end up with a weak, lousy man by accident!

ROLE #2 - IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO STAY IN TOUCH
In the dating stages of your relationship, or when he's just starting to court you, it's HIS job to call you up, to e-mail you, to text you and basically stay in touch. Why is it HIS job? Because it's a sign that he's still chasing you. When he STOPS calling you up and staying in touch that means he's given up the chase. My advice? Feel free to NOT answer his calls right away, just to add a little tension and interest. But don't play with his feelings too much, or he'll start thinking you're not interested! Later on in the relationship, when you're already going steady, it's okay to call him up and initiate conversation. But when you're just starting out, don't jinx yourself!

ROLE #3 - IT'S HIS JOB TO ASK YOU OUT
I hope I've hammered it home hard enough! wink Again, let HIM do the chasing. It's his job to pursue you, it's his job to call you up, and it's HIS job to ask you out. Remember, in the dating game, the one who's being chased is the one with the upper hand. So don't devalue yourself by doing his job!

DON'T SCARE AWAY HALF THE MEN YOU MEET!
The 3 roles we discussed in today's Newsletter will help you out in the very beginning of your relationship. By simply keeping these 3 roles in mind, you'll avoid turning off half the men you meet!

Rubbish! Typical Nigerian girl mentality, go to the western world and learn something new - stop living in stone age.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
ladunsky: undecided grin

Gimme yansh Jor undecided undecided grin
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
2buff:

Gimme yansh Jor undecided undecided grin
come grab my booty...:-)
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
ladunsky: come grab my booty...:-)

No limits? undecided undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
2buff:

No limits? undecided undecided
lmao.. Doubt u v gat the staminar
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
ladunsky: lmao.. Doubt u v gat the staminar

What? To tear it? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
2buff:

What? To tear it? undecided undecided
lol.. Go sleep
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
ladunsky: lol.. Go sleep

But it's only 4pm here cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
2buff:

But it's only 4pm here cheesy
ok my bad..lol
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Flygeriansteve: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Bollocks! Nonsense! Garbage! Chickensh!t!

See @OP It's not anybody's job to pursue anybody. Only men who are jerks or have been deprived unconditional love in their lives despise women who open up first. Mind you, not every guy that 'pursues' you will eventually cherish you. You might make him suffer and work so hard but he'll keep at it feeding your bloated ego until finally you accept and then he takes it all out on you. You then come on Nairaland lamenting that he is no longer the person you fell in love with.

Me if I like you and I tell you and show you but you play hard to get, want to make me 'pursue' you like stone age man...mschew. Good riddance be that!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
ladunsky: ok my bad..lol

E no matter. Na to jump ocean. cheesy
Make we collaborate how u wan gimme dat ting make I tear am for you wink
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
2buff:

E no matter. Na to jump ocean. cheesy
Make we collaborate how u wan gimme dat ting make I tear am for you wink
lmao
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by mastersr95(m): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2013
If you like stick to this advice but dont be surprise if you still bear you fathers name at age 30 grin
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Princess1982(f): 3:39am On Feb 01, 2013
Lol! I don't think that came from the west most women here don't mind letting a guy know that they are interested in him but hey maybe that worked for the author.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by FXKing2012(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Bollocks! Nonsense! Garbage! Chickensh!t!

See @OP It's not anybody's job to pursue anybody. Only men who are jerks or have been deprived unconditional love in their lives despise women who open up first. Mind you, not every guy that 'pursues' you will eventually cherish you. You might make him suffer and work so hard but he'll keep at it feeding your bloated ego until finally you accept and then he takes it all out on you. You then come on Nairaland lamenting that he is no longer the person you fell in love with.

Me if I like you and I tell you and show you but you play hard to get, want to make me 'pursue' you like stone age man...mschew. Good riddance be that!
You couldnt have said it better. the OP may find herself still single at 35 with that mentality.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by fyneboi79(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
AmBeautiful: I receive newsletters from an author (female not in Nigeria) on relationships. I decided to share this particular (topic) i recently received, i don't even know why. Read and be richly blessed!

What do you think? Are men being chauvinists by wanting their "old jobs" back? Or are they simply yearning to do what Mother Nature intended them to do? Now, I know many of you aren't married yet. I'm sure many of you are actually just getting started, meeting men and dating casually. That's okay. I just want to remind you that, as much as society may hate the idea, ROLES are important in a relationship. Yes, gender equality is good. But NOT in dating, and NOT in relationships! Here are a few "gender roles" that you might want to keep in mind as you meet new men:

ROLE #1 - IT'S HIS JOB TO PURSUE YOU.
Ever noticed how the more you chase a guy, the more he seems to run away? That's Mother Nature trying to remind you that it's HIS job to pursue you...not yours! Let me say that again: It's the guy's job to chase us. What's our job? Our job is to keep things interesting. Make the chase fun and make sure he knows the prize of catching you is worth the work. wink Besides, the best men out there are also the best pursuers. The weak men NEVER chase and wait for desperate, needy women to chase THEM. So don't chase or you might end up with a weak, lousy man by accident!

ROLE #2 - IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO STAY IN TOUCH
In the dating stages of your relationship, or when he's just starting to court you, it's HIS job to call you up, to e-mail you, to text you and basically stay in touch. Why is it HIS job? Because it's a sign that he's still chasing you. When he STOPS calling you up and staying in touch that means he's given up the chase. My advice? Feel free to NOT answer his calls right away, just to add a little tension and interest. But don't play with his feelings too much, or he'll start thinking you're not interested! Later on in the relationship, when you're already going steady, it's okay to call him up and initiate conversation. But when you're just starting out, don't jinx yourself!

ROLE #3 - IT'S HIS JOB TO ASK YOU OUT
I hope I've hammered it home hard enough! wink Again, let HIM do the chasing. It's his job to pursue you, it's his job to call you up, and it's HIS job to ask you out. Remember, in the dating game, the one who's being chased is the one with the upper hand. So don't devalue yourself by doing his job!

DON'T SCARE AWAY HALF THE MEN YOU MEET!
The 3 roles we discussed in today's Newsletter will help you out in the very beginning of your relationship. By simply keeping these 3 roles in mind, you'll avoid turning off half the men you meet!

Well true ‎u speak Sis cos I hate being chased by a woman too,though with d way I look and stand @ 6"2,they just wanna try and I just wanna do d chasing as Į̸̸̨ƭ gives me the feeling of being the man cos I call d shots!!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by flagman: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD MONEY SPEAKS AND THEY OBEY
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Cherish100(f): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
If I like a guy, I chase him, I ask him out and I stay in touch. I am confident and I go for what I want.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by FXKing2012(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
Cherish100: If I like a guy, I chase him, I ask him out and I stay in touch. I am confident and I go for what I want.
GBAM!
Howz PH?
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
total rubbish,too many fine sweet intelligent ladies out there,besides most serious men have a lot of girls via networks.as for me,i dont chase i only let you know my intentions.chasing is old school.except the juice is worth the squeeze. wink
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
AmBeautiful: ^ well am just sharing what i received , na bad thing i do?
undecided
think well b4 u post-or are u a learner,or a dummy?
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
HARDDON: huh? are women really dis frustrated? you see what you like and can't

spin your web?

wise ladies know how to subtly make him come over. and it would still seem like he is the one that actually did.
subtle...this is a rare skill most dummy girls can not posses.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

But it says gender equality not good in dating or in relationships. Who gave responsibility to guys to call when they miss you, while when you miss him you can not call him? This is just another punishment to women? Sorry guys life is too short. AND love is a mistery, not formula has been found as yet but you connect and get attract to the one who.genuinenly loves you. It resonates or not with the person you are with.
no mind them,they are shortchanging themselves-unable to follow your heart and passions is tantamount to slavery.fake and old school girls still caught up in the 1950's times have far moved on.me if i call you like 5 times you no seem forthcoming or you no call back-i simply move to the next one.you strip yourself of power when you cant go for what you want.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
fxxkin_heiress:

I understand your point of view really. Nothing in this article is 100% concrete but if a guy is truly interested in you, he'd know what to do.
no time or patience...life is too short,plus so many girls are willing.wake up.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Apostle
Point of correction, dis is a newsletter I was sent that I decided to share.
Please read thoroughly before declaring cheesy
you are a dumb girl for posting dis...na only hungry men dey chase girls so much these days.all the guys that got it going get ladies easily,hence i wonder why dem go chase u...u get money?
mumu.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
P4VS20: I would say this is a receipe to create more lonely ladies.. serious.

this is the 21st century. no one has time for bullshit. its not a guy's JOB to pursue any lady, dont get it twisted. because we re showing affections and how much we care by calling, by buying gifts and all doesnt mean its our JOB to. we do it cause we think you are worth it. the moment you start thinking its our JOB, you just crossed the line. you are now ungrateful and unappreciative. if you think its our JOB, whats your JOB then? anyone who chases you is after something, better run fast. sides why is it called "women" that is WOO-MEN. so if its like that, y'all should start living your name and woo men. lol.....i believe if you cant chase me, sorry, i cant pursue you., it takes two to tango.

havent you guys learnt something yet? when some of you allow some of us to chase you, you turn it into a conquest, and when you finally give the price away, we loose sight of its worth. and then we look for another conquest. we can even chase 5 of you at thesame time and go with who ever says yes first. why cos while you re thinking you re adding value by running, we re thinkin you re loosing value by running cos you re just wasting time and time is a valuable resource, thus making you very wasteful. lol. so while you thinking you re running, remember there re 4 others just like you and naa first to stop win.

if you cant call and initiate a conversion, it simply means this: you re boring, you have nothing to say, so why should i waste my time calling you. if you cant stay in touch, you fall out of touch, who cares.

its not his JOB to ask you out. if you wanna go out, wetin do your mouth, why not ask.

some ladies should learn to STEP-UP abeg. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, DONT WAIT FOR IT, GO AFTER IT. after all when we want something, we go after it.

simply put, if you re interested in the guy, dont waste his time. if you re not interested, dont waste his time. if you waste another's time, yours will be wasted.
no mind dat local girl,wey international girls dey everywhere dey give it up.nice post.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: Lol. But seriously, why are the guyz vexing?
cos its a misleading and dumb post-am sure its coming from an empty vessel.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by dederocs(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Charliemorgano: What works for A can't work for B....the lady am presently considering for a relationship made the first move and sinerely i respect her maturity not only that she calls and it really shows that she want our friendship to work....it made me to decide to date her after one even insulted me here on nairaland....her sense of commitment energized me to stand by her and be her man....she is my valentine
Na so..carry on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf / How Mercy0008 Fvcked Me Hard!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.