Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

A Broken Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broken Heart (1330 Views)

Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / Is A Broken Heart Really Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Broken Heart by DavidPH: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
my fiance told me just last month that she had a dream that after we got married she was crying in my house.she went and met some pastor(three)who told her that i'm a very strong christian but that in future that i'm going to change and marry another woman.I told her i don't believe that cos that's not God's plan for me.I asked her a question:why is this dream coming now that you just got a job?she couldn't say anything.All these time(about two years) i'v been the one supporting us in these relationship.These is someone that her family has even giving me list for the traditional rite.She is telling me now that we should break up.My question now is these:does ladies really worth the trust,faithfulness,care,commitment etc?.By His grace,i have all these inside my blood.
Re: A Broken Heart by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
JEsos! Oga Davido, i'll suggest u dump her and t.u.s.h ur English.
Re: A Broken Heart by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
everybody isn't d same. some ladies worth,some dnt.well it's gud to know u're good.ur fiancee seems not okay,there must be a reason she wanna back off,if she truly luvs u,she cnt believe in her visions(since when did she start dreaming?
Re: A Broken Heart by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
just ask her wella mehn ! there must be a reason. infact, check her track records,there must b smwhere she started acting weird.discover it nd correct urself for future's sake. and since she says she doesnt need u anymore.she ain't ur wife. go find real wife.God says no to this1.plenty dey
Re: A Broken Heart by DavidPH: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ Idowuogbo,Thanks..i already know before posting
Re: A Broken Heart by achinaboy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Eh boy,thank God for giving you the opportunity to recreate your destiny,painful sometimes but you will come out victorious.Don`t hang around asking questions,cause you might end up marrying someone`s b.i.a.ch,just take your time and make a better choice.LITTLE ADVICE,don`t go around being mr nice guy,grow some balls and play like a man cause nice guys end up like nice guys,,, cry
Re: A Broken Heart by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Just move on like a man, When a woman's heart is not with you again is dangerous to marry her as it might end up in cheating, fighting and the est. Just Move on
Re: A Broken Heart by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmm...

this one hard oo!
But ehn @ op have you ever considered that she must have been telling you the truth about that dream?
Am not with her oo! Neither was i there when she had the dream, but i really can't lie to you, dreams cannot be totally ignored.
Re: A Broken Heart by ik121: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Brace up ursef man. Never put ur whol eggs in 1 basket d next tym.
I too was dumpd by my ever hungry ex,
but gues wat?
I currently hav a hot workin class babe dat loves me mor dan i luv her nd i stil tek no shyt frm her.
U were 2 soft nd weak wit ur fiancé, d reason she told u such bulls widout fear.
Move on bro, nd neva go beggin.
Re: A Broken Heart by ifyeky(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Damn! Some gurls can b so funny. Wen she was nt working, she didn't hve such dream but nw dat d job has come, she is having nightmare. Dnt worry urself dude, jz move on wid ur life. U wil soon find d gurl of ur dream...someone dats beta dan her
Re: A Broken Heart by sweetcocoa(f): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
You know what OP?

I'm not gonna say much just be strong and thankful that you got to know the kind of girl she is before marriage.

Move on in good faith, its her loss I tell ya, asking for a break up with the flimsy excuse she gave just goes to show she's not the one for you, you'll find your missing rib, it is well my dear.
Re: A Broken Heart by sweetcocoa(f): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
AmBeautiful: Hmm...

this one hard oo!
But ehn @ op have you ever considered that she must have been telling you the truth about that dream?
Am not with her oo! Neither was i there when she had the dream, but i really can't lie to you, dreams cannot be totally ignored.
What kind of talk is this one?

Why wasn't she having the dreams all the while he was supporting her? Now she's seeing small money of her own and the guy is no longer needed, I pity her sha.
Re: A Broken Heart by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
I still dont see y u accused her of not keeping to all these tins u wrote here. If she really had the drm,then she is jst scared,all she needs from you is a re-assurance of your promise of love and possibly going to meet all those pastors with doom vision with her,if the vision remained still, you both work towards avoiding wateva the pastors are seeing. You cant force any1 to marry you,cos you will regret it. Most hrt brks are blessings in disguise,and pls stop accusing her of cheating u now that she got a job.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Heart by greedie1(f): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
op, wt if she actually had the dream? wat if her pastors actually saw the visions? u wrote dat u have been given the list for the traditional rites meaning u actually want to marry her. wat if forces are rising against ur intending marriage?

why do u think she had d dream cz she got a job? traditionally men take care of women not d oda way round.so its kinda absurd to think she just dont
want to share her new wealth!

talk to her, i mean really talk to her and find out wat the problem really is. if u r convinced that she still loves uden plsssss hang on there, be the strong one and make her see reasons again. its a good tin u believe u r
in charge of ur destiny. all u need do is pray fervently and cancel dat prophecy. if its actually a prophecy and u dont want it, God ll spare u. remember jebez? if d prophecy is fake, still pray and cancel it and it wont come to pass.

any marriage destined for greatness will pass tru hurdles. failure attacks success not failure. The point im trying to make is dat maybe she is just overwhelmed, maybe she is being mislead, maybe forces are manipulating her or maybe she truly wants outbut watever it is, u ve to be very sure b4 u take d next step. don't do wat u ll regret.
Re: A Broken Heart by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Op thank God for this revelations. Brace up and go hunt the right one.
That b.itch might have another dream tomorrow or in the near future concerning compatibility, please don't heed it, that's the devil tormenting you.
Forward ever backward never!
Re: A Broken Heart by hrmkz: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
The excuse given by d lady is another "line" for ladies willing to jilt their man !
Cram it...
Re: A Broken Heart by angelsing(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2013
When i see things like this, it baffles me how the pastor came to the conclusion..i once had a girlfriend i love who suddenly told me one day that she had a dream i impregnated her and deny the pregnancy..it was so annoying cos she was still a virgin at that time. I left her and moved on. Few yrs lata i saw her again, she has lost her virginity after been raped by a pastor not just once but twice by different pple..so i wud advice u see the pastor and ask how he came about the conclusion
Re: A Broken Heart by Gudintent: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
DavidPH: my fiance told me just last month that she had a dream that after we got married she was crying in my house.she went and met some pastor(three)who told her that i'm a very strong christian but that in future that i'm going to change and marry another woman.I told her i don't believe that cos that's not God's plan for me.I asked her a question:why is this dream coming now that you just got a job?she couldn't say anything.All these time(about two years) i'v been the one supporting us in these relationship.These is someone that her family has even giving me list for the traditional rite.She is telling me now that we should break up.My question now is these:does ladies really worth the trust,faithfulness,care,commitment etc?.By His grace,i have all these inside my blood.

@ the bolded cant stop grin grin grin grin

sorry! it is so cliche isnt it? I meant about the pastor's prediction.

I cant speak for 'ladies' neither can i speak for your 'lady', you know her better than we do.

Is she worth the commitment or fight to keep her?

There lies your answer.
Re: A Broken Heart by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Re: A Broken Heart by topsco(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Guy,go for elderly advice...
Sometimes in NL our advice might be clouded with our youthful tinz.
Pls,seek an elderly advice.
...Bi omode ba ni aso to agba,ko le ni akisa to agba...

(1) (Reply)

"You Are Too Straight Forward" / Should I Go Ahead? / Shes Moved On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.