Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (47989 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MarJuly(f): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
I belive in our Nigerian Army
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Ninilowo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
Nigerian troops were attacked before they deployed in Liberia in 1990. It was an artillery battery with airforce that came to the rescue so thay need to be battle ready even before deplaning.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Amen to the successful ouster of the rebels out of mali
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by phantom(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
they should adhere strictly to the rules of engagement.my fear is that proper plans for the safety of our citizens there might not have been put in place.we dont want a repeat of 'liberia'.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Compare the arrival of Nigerians, and togolese soldiers, the togolese came in a civilian airplane, complete with travelling bags, and their body armour completely unfastened.
what does this tell u?
Experience doesn't come cheap, rewind to 1990 Robertsfield airport Monrovia, Lungi airport Freetown.
Nigerian soldiers encountered enemy fire right from arrival, once bitten twice shy.
These are battle ready soldiers.
dem no go look bridge abi na sand sand.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dickhardener: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tusky44:

The guy made a point. Disembarking in combat ready style is inappropriate. Stop being afraid of critics! angry
guy, abeg no vex me, are you truly saying you are oblivious to military practice. Prior to arriving a war zone, u are psyched up by your commander, upon arrival you are battle ready regardless of your entry point or mode. I'm really boiling at this showcasing of unpatriotism.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by vacanci: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

Who is this fool talking trash. Do you want them to stuck the guns in their anus before you know they have arrived combat ready? It is your type that will complain that they came without ammunition if you had seen them come out without any gun.

Please get a life.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by groovie(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
abifoluwa: very very impressive i must say. but we need to change our gun o. bushmaster ar 15 is the way togo!!!
bro these guns jam like hell. nothing beats the AK in the desert.
*well as far as i know sha*
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
colombiana:
Ple like una nor dey use una head, I can bet 80percent of the nigerian troop deployed are moslems. Dem for kukuma give u M 60 so u wud do the job effectively punk

My thought too. LOL
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Ninilowo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
nitlad: Correct
Battle ready!
Now fry those bastärds!

Which one come be 'billboard' wen dem carry paste for their gun grin grin grin
just to show they are from NIGERIA. U can see NIGCON meaning "NIGERIA CONTINGENT" In case of missing weapon.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Gerrard12(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus......shut up wen u dont know wat to say.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dickhardener: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ninilowo:
just to show they are from NIGERIA. U can see NIGCON meaning "NIGERIA CONTINGENT" In case of missing weapon.
insightful
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by demoore1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
READY FOR STEALING LOOTING AND RAPING.GOD HAVE MERCY ON MALIANS..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by hollypagan: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
nigeria army likes to go to war,they going there to loot this is their nature i could remember when my uncle went to Liberia he came back and gave me one pair of shoe i asked him, uncle where is this shoe from he said he entered one room and saw alot of shoes he pick one for me
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Ninilowo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow: Mali peope don price bad market...

These boys are gonna funk them up so badly, when next they think of war, they will remember Nigerian soldiers, them go park well..

My only fear na the first Nigerian civilian wey these guys go deal with when them return..
U mean for KEREWA eh?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by SamMilla1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2013

What a silly post?...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
holly-pagan:
nigeria army likes to go to war,they going there to loot this is their nature i could remember when my uncle went to Liberia he came back and gave me one pair of shoe i asked him, uncle where is this shoe from he said he entered one room and saw alot of shoes he pick one for me

Your uncle is a thief....

Why are you trying to use your families image to tarnish the image of the Nigerian army?! angry angry angry angry

Why didnt you report your uncle?!

Do you know that you are also guilty of recieving stolen goods, which carries a higher jail time than the thief?!

Do you know you are guilty of aiding and abbeting a thief?!

You should be ashamed!!!

Whats your uncles name and number?! angry Who knows?! By now, he may have graduated in Kidnapping, high way and home robbery and even assasination!!

Your uncle and you should be behind bars.. !!

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
de-moore:
stup.I'd ghanian! Must u allow jealousy overwhelm u all d time?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
colombiana:
Ple like una nor dey use una head, I can bet 80percent of the nigerian troop deployed are moslems. Dem for kukuma give u M 60 so u wud do the job effectively punk
go fcck urself! Crazy religion fanatic!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
de-moore:

wo jimmi fhucking!! angry

Kwasia!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Ninilowo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR " FIRST TO COMMENT MEDIOCRES" We need a section for military personel on NAIRALAND. SHAAANNN!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by unclenna(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
why must we alway critisie our own.If it is oyibo that did this all of us we be hailing them as being already ready for combat. angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by jaybabs1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
There's something lovely about the Nigerian Army...courage and ruggedity... Up Nigerian Army...Lovely Guys..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Reference(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
sureboykris: Me love the military and their swag.but me think they should upgrade from them AK 47 to something more sophisticated

If there is a better assault rifle out there just name it.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
abifoluwa: very very impressive i must say. but we need to change our gun o. bushmaster ar 15 is the way togo!!!
You obviously do not know anything about Guns.
Comparing a bushmaster probably the most unreliable semi auto rifle in the world to an AK47 is pure ignorance.
You must have been watching too much coverage of the sandy hook school massacre in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Reference:

If there is a better assault rifle out there just name it.

FN FAL is a start!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
But don't we need these boys back home to control the Boko Haram menace? embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by unclenna(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
men this their boot make sense oh. Our defense has upgraded well well
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by mattfeuter(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2013

Shut the Bleep up bloody civilian......rebels can be anywhere....as a soldier, you must always be at alert!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
My friend you just told the whole NL members and readers that you just feel like commenting.I believe your myopic observation is based on fiction American movies.Be realistic with your reasoning and observation.This is not American war movie.This na case of advance Boko thins
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by trent9002(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Haha, I'm so proud of nigeria right now
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Meristem: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow: Mali peope don price bad market...

These boys are gonna funk them up so badly, when next they think of war, they will remember Nigerian soldiers, them go park well..

My only fear na the first Nigerian civilian wey these guys go deal with when them return..
As in..... Wey dem go nak akpako or wetin? :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony / Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.