Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Is Imo State Best Known For? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Imo State Best Known For? (45251 Views)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Is Imo State Not Supposed To Be Rescued by The New Government? What's this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Abagworo: @biafra rep,It is useless to think of a Biafra or whatever. Anambra has been in the news lately for kidnapping, killing of 4 kids and 50 dead bodies, can anyone point out where an Igbo from another State condemned Anambra for all that? The answer is "NO". Imagine if such things happened in Imo. I know fully well that we are not related in any way because our values and ideologies defer greatly and it is useless to try and claim one people when we are not. As I always maintained, if Ojukwu was from Imo State, most Anambra natives would have never involved themselves in Biafra.
Aba-ngworo or whatever you call your self,i am sure you didnt see this
shady26: LOL @imo standing behind anambra in education.any stat to support ur claims or is it just one of those ur myopic claims that has made u hated not ibo ppl.just close ur loud mouth before u start comfusing L & R in ur anambra ahead english.
and this lovely one too,this guy started the quarell when it is as clear as diamond that yoruba were the people dishing imo state
shady26: tel those " my viRRAGE is LICHER than ur VIRRAGE "brothers from u know where.if not for old imo which incudes abia and part of rivers state iboland would hav just been tagged chestbeating lillylivered illiterate and backward traders.do u know which part of iboland that capitulated first during the warr nd dat produced the most traitors to d cause?oh let me not start a thread on this one!
you shouldnt worry about crimes in our state,what you should be perturbed about now is how to curb homosexualism in your state

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2013
chino11:

Mehn..I cannot stop laughing here. grin grin grin grin grin

Small boy you need to go back to school, probably primary six to learn spelling and rest of them. The fact is that the entire NL descended on you ediots about your wayward and loose women and all you could do is to attack Anambrans. All these people exposing how they go about fvcking your girls for a peanut..are they all from Anambrans?

You guys have a complex issue. Just like NRI PRIEST said, Anambrans are the beginning and end of Igboland. Anambra state produced the most educated people Nigeria talk about today. Anambra produced the best and brightest the world is proud of, the Azikiwes, Achebes, Cardinal Arinzes, Ikembas, the Emeagwalis, the Orizus, the Ugkabi Asikas, the Okadigbos, the Chike Obis etc, infact if I continue NL will not contain.

Anambra produced the first president, the first vice president, the first senate president and first speaker in the history of Nigeria. The question for you is this....is it only Anambra that is in the SE? NO, but they are always at the fore-front. Even up till today, Anambra people are still very much relevant in the Nigerian system than any other SE state. It is Gods' doing and not by chest-beating.

I want you to go back and face all these people that are exposing your silly and useless girls here on NL. I have been calm since I saw this thread, but I will go off the hook to add salt to the injury if you push your luck further.
boi am typing from my phone so the obvious typo errors,am not here to measure diction with u primary school teacher that u r.azikiwe can trace his lineage to benin,okadigbo left the senate in disrepute,emeagwali is a fraud(that is if u r better informed)....and the list goes on.aguiyi ironsi,micheal opkara and dr alvan ikoku r all from abia state and yet we have not heard noise from that end.the coup plotters that overthrew belewas government were thy too from anambra?and for ur information anambra ladies in the sex trade claim imo origin to up their class giving the pedigree of academic attainment associated with imo girls.only an ibo person walking by can decode from their dialect usually anambra can decode were they truly come from.do'nt throw stones if you live in a glass house boi,your sisters are not saints either.

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by PointB: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2013
I wonder how some of you still find time to engage in this childishness and stup.idity. Anambra, Imo, etc are all Igbos. If you insist on your stup.idity in the name of stone throwing and counter stone throwing, you clowns invariable ask other to label all Igbos with your inane and misguided tags.

How could you guys be so childish. This is disgusting!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chino11(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2013
shady26: boi am typing from my phone so the obvious typo errors,am not here to measure diction with u primary school teacher that u r.azikiwe can trace his lineage to benin,okadigbo left the senate in disrepute,emeagwali is a fraud(that is if u r better informed)....and the list goes on.aguiyi ironsi,micheal opkara and dr alvan ikoku r all from abia state and yet we have not heard noise from that end.the coup plotters that overthrew belewas government were thy too from anambra?and for ur information anambra ladies in the sex trade claim imo origin to up their class giving the pedigree of academic attainment associated with imo girls.only an ibo person walking by can decode from their dialect usually anambra can decode were they truly come from.do'nt throw stones if you live in a glass house boi,your sisters are not saints either.

Hmmmmmm you must be deluded. Lol. Imagine what other people on nl are all saying about you people mostly your girls. Now you want to change the pathernity of great zik because of your complex? Lol. Okadigbo remains the symbol of academic excellence as well as emeagwali who is the pioneer of internet that won him the revered gordon prize. The fact is that its no news that imo girls are the cheapest and most unmarriageable around. Ididnt open this thread but some found out about you people
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2013
chino11: .

Hmmmmmm you must be deluded. Lol. Imagine what other people on nl are all saying about you people mostly your girls. Now you want to change the pathernity of great zik because of your complex? Lol. Okadigbo remains the symbol of academic excellence as well as emeagwali who is the pioneer of internet that won him the revered gordon prize. The fact is that its no news that imo girls are the cheapest and most unmarriageable around. Ididnt open this thread but some found out about you people
dude is Abian
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Afam4eva(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2013
Ever before i came to Nairaland, i've been hearing stuff about Anambra people being proud and all that but i refused to accept it and still do because by my nature,, i'm Pan Igbo. And i'm also aware that majority of Ndi Anambra are not like this. In my early days of Nairaland, i was even always boasting with Anambra as the shinning light of Igboland and the state with the greatest concentration of technocrats and people of timber and calibre. But while estolling Anmabra i never for once insulted or denigrated other Igbo states like Chino and Nri priest have continually done on this forum because all parts of Igboland have their strengths and weaknesses.

Having said that, i think the behavior of these two characters and other characters that could possible be their alternate moniker are putting the name of Anambra to disrepute. These few characters are giving other Igbos the impression that they think lowly of them and a lot of pan-Igbos are buying into it. If this trend continues, it will be dangerous for the image of Anambra and it could have an adverse effect on them. Almost everyday i see Abagoro, Ejine and Igbos from other states ganging up against the likes of Chino and Nri priest because they feel insulted by this behavior and they take it out of Anambra in general. Like i was saying this could affect the image of Anambra negatively in the sense that, take for instance the SE gets a regional government or even Biafra. Anambra people might suffer the same fate that Igbos are suffering in Nigeria when the time to elect an Igbo leader comes and people are to vote. They'll so stigmatize people from Anambra because of what people like Chino have sown on here. I don't want a situation whereby we'll be hearing in a Biafra that an Anambra man must never be the president.

Let's direct our assertions carefully, because what we sow today is what we will reap.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chino11(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=o'boy]dude is Abian[/quote.

Imagine
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chino11(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva: Ever before i came to Nairaland, i've been hearing stuff about Anambra people being proud and all that but i refused to accept it and still do because by my nature,, i'm Pan Igbo. And i'm also aware that majority of Ndi Anambra are not like this. In my early days of Nairaland, i was even always boasting with Anambra as the shinning light of Igboland and the state with the greatest concentration of technocrats and people of timber and calibre. But while estolling Anmabra i never for once insulted or denigrated other Igbo states like Chino and Nri priest have continually done on this forum because all parts of Igboland have their strengths and weaknesses.

Having said that, i think the behavior of these two characters and other characters that could possible be their alternate moniker are putting the name of Anambra to disrepute. These few characters are giving other Igbos the impression that they think lowly of them and a lot of pan-Igbos are buying into it. If this trend continues, it will be dangerous for the image of Anambra and it could have an adverse effect on them. Almost everyday i see Abagoro, Ejine and Igbos from other states ganging up against the likes of Chino and Nri priest because they feel insulted by this behavior and they take it out of Anambra in general. Like i was saying this could affect the image of Anambra negatively in the sense that, take for instance the SE gets a regional government or even Biafra. Anambra people might suffer the same fate that Igbos are suffering in Nigeria when the time to elect an Igbo leader comes and people are to vote. They'll so stigmatize people from Anambra because of what people like Chino have sown on here. I don't want a situation whereby we'll be hearing in a Biafra that an Anambra man must never be the president.

Let's direct our assertions carefully, because what we sow today is what we will reap.

Afam get your facts right. I have since avoided anything that will bring clash among igbos and not until this shady of a guy started bashing anambra and left the very people that are exposing them here on nl. I will indulge you to go thru thread to find out how this bashing all started. I never started it was just watching from the sideline. Again there nothing like anambra superiority in existence
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva,e do you,even before i joined nairaland i have been following your posts and seems you dont like seeing Anambra peeps defending their state,i have never see you warning imolites or your enugu to cease fire instead you caution only anambra folks,e nor good
but why did you single out the Anambra boys,that cretin of a person called shady started the abuse,i didnt even see chino on the thread until the shady guy beef anambra and its only natural they attacked him back
like okonkwo in things fall apart will say "if a man comes and sh.its in my room i wont run away rather i will pick up a stick and break his head"
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Afam4eva(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2013
chino11:

Afam get your facts right. I have since avoided anything that will bring clash among igbos and not until this shady of a guy started bashing anambra and left the very people that are exposing them here on nl. I will indulge you to go thru thread to find out how this bashing all started. I never started it was just watching from the sideline. Again there nothing like anambra superiority in existence
I'm not holding brief for anybody and i agree that people insult people all the time but you and Nri are notorious on this forum for insulting anything that's not Anambra.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2013
o'boy:
Afam4eva,e do you,even before i joined nairaland i have been following your posts and seems you dont like seeing Anambra peeps defending their state,i have never see you warning imolites or your enugu to cease fire instead you caution only anambra folks,e nor good
but why did you single out the Anambra boys,that cretin of a person called shady started the abuse,i didnt even see chino on the thread until the shady guy beef anambra and its only natural they attacked him back
like okonkwo in things fall apart will say "if a man comes and sh.its in my room i wont run away rather i will pick up a stick and break his head"
I have called some Imo, Enugu, Imo people to order before on this forum but you have to understand that that for every action there's a reaction. If you've been following this forum for a long time, you will know Chino very well. I'm not supporting anybody and i'm just attacking the history of these Igbo on Igbo insults. Anyone who's been on this forum even the Yorubas on this forum can testify that Chino started all this we are better than them mentality. Go to the Enugu thread and see the mark that they left there. If i didn't know them, i would have said that the things they said there came from Non-Igbos but it came from our own people.

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chino11(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not holding brief for anybody and i agree that people insult people all the time but you and Nri are notorious on this forum for insulting anything that's not Anambra.

You misfired again. Kindly investigate this as a mod in midst to dig out the person or person that first bashed each. And when find it out, I will like you use your good office to penalise accordly
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Afam4eva(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2013
chino11:

You misfired again. Kindly investigate this as a mod in midst to dig out the person or person that first bashed each. And when find it out, I will like you use your good office to penalise accordly
Pls help me post the comment of the person that insulted Anambra here...

I'm not even disputing that, i'm just saying that we should not go all out just because someone said something about Anambra that we don't like. I have even been insulted by you and Nri priest for challenging Peter Obi's government. We can't challenge Peter Obi but we can challenge Theodoore Orji. We can't talk ill about the roads in Onitsha but we can use our mouths to destroy Aba and label it the dirtiest cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chino11(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'm not even disputing that, i'm just saying that we should not go all out just because someone said something about Anambra that we don't like. I have even been insulted by you and Nri priest for challenging Peter Obi's government. We can't challenge Peter Obi but we can challenge Theodoore Orji. We can't talk ill about the roads in Onitsha but we can use our mouths to destroy Aba and label it the dirtiest cities in the world.

You are biased even as a mod. I asked you to go thru this and find out who first started the bashing? Well as you already knew me too well, I cannot sit and watch miscreants talk ill about anambra. The shady of a guy attacked first even though he left the same that are busy exposing them here on nl
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abagworo: @biafra rep,It is useless to think of a Biafra or whatever. Anambra has been in the news lately for kidnapping, killing of 4 kids and 50 dead bodies, can anyone point out where an Igbo from another State condemned Anambra for all that? The answer is "NO". Imagine if such things happened in Imo. I know fully well that we are not related in any way because our values and ideologies defer greatly and it is useless to try and claim one people when we are not. As I always maintained, if Ojukwu was from Imo State, most Anambra natives would have never involved themselves in Biafra.
The fact that I bear Biafra rep is mainly for emotional reasons, at least in memory of the over 2 million people that died in that avoidable war and not because I support the balkanization of Nigeria. Its so disgusting to see some little minds being so clannish and primitive. This thread is all about Imo but all of a sudden Anambra was smuggled in, the same way they acted with Enugu. The same lazy nitwits will never open a thread to highlight their prowess but will always want to act as spoilers to others. It is myopic for anybody to assume that all women of easy virtue who claim to be from Imo are indeed so, they profess Imo the same way many of them will claim to be corpers, which is simply to enhance their market value. Nwanne hapu onye choro ida iberibe ka ozuzugbuo onwe ya. Imo is blessed.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva:

IMAGINE THE IRONY! Biko Afam, please use your office to purge nairaland of these social misfits, miscreants, juvenile delinquents and saboteurs masquereding as Chino et al. These certified kidnappers have done more than enough damage on the psyche of the Igbo nation already. I implore you as a representative mod to invoke a ban were neccessary and save us the mental torture of sharing spaces with psycopaths and their complex problems. Ndeewo.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Biafra rep ko ngwa rep ni
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Metalgoong:

Shut the fvck up!!
Your game is lame! . . . you aint got no shit on Anambra state. . .
yeah, Anambra rules grin grin grin grin
Go ahead and release the so called diatribes in your arsenal!

Mkpi na agba ewu!
its obvious that you are a kid still reveling in juvenile tendencies. Though I will not go ballistic because of the bigger picture, that notwithstanding, I will like to lay bare some facts. Nigerians know those that will pour chalk into capsule and sale it as drugs, just because they want to make money! Nigerians know those that would package coloured kai-kai and sell it as alomo bitters! Nigerians know those that would use their long suffering mother to do ritual just to make blood money! Nigerians know those that would contribute money to build ASPAMDA in Lagos even when the international market in their state is a glorified market square! Nigerians know those that would risk their lives remain in Maiduguiri even when the indegins are relocating just because they wont leave their business! Nigerians know those who claim to be rich yet there state is poorer than Taraba! Nigerians know those who claim to be educated yet they cant pronounce 'ROAD'! .........., If at this point you still do not recognise this state of iconoclastic ironies then you must be from Congo!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin
Mad Cow: Imo State is best known for:

1. 419 - Imo State is the fraud capital of the East.

2. Hotels & loose women - The name Ada Owerri is no joke. The loose women are not necessarily Imo State indigenes o! And every street in Imo State has at least 3 (no star) hotels.

3. Relaxing and Chilling - Since government is the highest employer of labour, there is really no serious work going on in Imo State so they lose early from work and party like there ain't no tomorrow.. The only other state that parties harder than Imo State is CrossRiver State.

4. Kidnapping... Imo State is presently the Kidnapping capital of Nigeria.

5. Education - which is nothing to write home about. The only decent higher institution in Imo State is federally owned.

6. Nollywood - IMO state folks litter nollywood, since there is no other economic source of income in the state, I guess acting is the next best thing..

To be continued......

Is it there fault. Me awolowo is to blame for misfortune imo people. Lol grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin[quote author=ebamma 3]70 percent of prostitutes in nigeria are from imo state[/quote

Wetin make u dey tell us now after u don fvck like plenty grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: Imo state is known for KIDNAPPING! Remember it was there Nkiru sylvANUS was kidnapped!

Una no go kill person for here grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
its ik: Imo is know for the high number of hotels. On average I think it should be 4 hotels per street. And also 5 tertiary institutions in just owerri town.
And the best part, since they have a lot of hotels and many tertiary institutions, the number of gurls and ladies in the town is much. I think owerri has the highest or should be the second highest in the number of love peddlerd in a city. That in owerri I can sleep with a fine young student love peddler for as low as N1k or even N1.5k. And they are happy and grateful. Some are cheaper than that. Some u won't pay, cos the just want u to come with ur flashy car and pick them from their hostel, to show their friends the type of men that wants them and the car that came to take them off or drop them. That's the in thing in owerri.
And they are also know for flexing, enjoyment or partying. That's the typical owerri person.

That means we should hail them for making se.x to be almost free. So cheap no wonder pipu no dey fit marry them
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin
Alhaji Kratos: Imo state is known to Have Very Very Hot Gals with an unquenchable hunger for 'johnny'

Kei sala maleku.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Biafra rep: its obvious that you are a kid still reveling in juvenile tendencies. Though I will not go ballistic because of the bigger picture, that notwithstanding, I will like to lay bare some facts. Nigerians know those that will pour chalk into capsule and sale it as drugs, just because they want to make money! Nigerians know those that would package coloured kai-kai and sell it as alomo bitters! Nigerians know those that would use their long suffering mother to do ritual just to make blood money! Nigerians know those that would contribute money to build ASPAMDA in Lagos even when the international market in their state is a glorified market square! Nigerians know those that would risk their lives remain in Maiduguiri even when the indegins are relocating just because they wont leave their business! Nigerians know those who claim to be rich yet there state is poorer than Taraba! Nigerians know those who claim to be educated yet they cant pronounce 'ROAD'! .........., If at this point you still do not recognise this state of iconoclastic ironies then you must be from Congo!
are you this lame or you are putting special effort today?
From this trash above i suspected you were refused b.reast milk as a baby
firstly,imolites(orlu) are the people that are known for selling drugs in onitsha and Nigeria as a whole
secondly,this one exposed your naivity,Anambras dont deal with alomo bitters or whatever
third,for each one Anambra person who used his mother for rituals and i will give you 5 abia boy in alaba
fourth,what do you crack head know about lagos,have you been to onitsha to see businesses and company booming even an orlu has his orange drug factory at Onitsha,why not Aba?
Fifth,all igbo lives in the north,guy did you smoke toilet grown weed when writing this nonsense
sixth,we pronoun road as load no problem but we produce great writer e.g chinua achebe,chimamanda adichie,ike ikechukwu e.t.c,i dont know any Abia born writer

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin
omocalabar: exhorbitant and unreasonale bride prices, imsu...a school where most of the gels are invited for sex through social media and sorting the other of the day and finally the highest exporter of prostitutes to lagos

Gaskyia
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
AREWA2266: HOTELS,CLUB HOUSE,EATERIES,AND LOOSE GIRLS

Hahahahaha
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
o'boy:
are you this lame or you are putting special effort today?
From this trash above i suspected you were refused b.reast milk as a baby
firstly,imolites(orlu) are the people that are known for selling drugs in onitsha and Nigeria as a whole
secondly,this one exposed your naivity,Anambras dont deal with alomo bitters or whatever
third,for each one Anambra person who used his mother for rituals and i will give you 5 abia boy in alaba
fourth,what do you crack head know about lagos,have you been to onitsha to see businesses and company booming even an orlu has his orange drug factory at Onitsha,why not Aba?
Fifth,all igbo lives in the north,guy did you smoke toilet grown weed when writing this nonsense
sixth,we pronoun road as load no problem but we produce great writer e.g chinua achebe,chimamanda adichie,ike ikechukwu e.t.c,i dont know any Abia born writer
Ndi Aba ne li mmadu

Move it to this thread let's compare Abia with Anambra. Ibeto, Tonimas and Udeagbala all have there factories in Aba. Tell me one Abia man that has a shop in Anambra not to talk of factory.

www.nairaland.com/895099/anambra-vs-abia-which-more/11
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Move it to this thread let's compare Abia with Anambra. Ibeto, Tonimas and Udeagbala all have there factories in Aba. Tell me one Abia man that has a shop in Anambra not to talk of factory.

almost all shops in onitsha and nnewi has been taken,why do we need an aba man in a shop when the okada man space is for them,well i dont live in Anambra but i sure know that madonna university is owned by a non-Anambrain
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Afam4eva(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abagworo:

You guys should stop all this rubbish.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by MrEverest(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Biafra rep: its obvious that you are a kid still reveling in juvenile tendencies. Though I will not go ballistic because of the bigger picture, that notwithstanding, I will like to lay bare some facts. Nigerians know those that will pour chalk into capsule and sale it as drugs, just because they want to make money! Nigerians know those that would package coloured kai-kai and sell it as alomo bitters! Nigerians know those that would use their long suffering mother to do ritual just to make blood money! Nigerians know those that would contribute money to build ASPAMDA in Lagos even when the international market in their state is a glorified market square! Nigerians know those that would risk their lives remain in Maiduguiri even when the indegins are relocating just because they wont leave their business! Nigerians know those who claim to be rich yet there state is poorer than Taraba! Nigerians know those who claim to be educated yet they cant pronounce 'ROAD'! .........., If at this point you still do not recognise this state of iconoclastic ironies then you must be from Congo!
LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Czar-Chris:
Kaa mu kwu o ka o ramu na onu.
Umuigbo ndi nno na ebe a, ezigbo ihere mee gbu kwa unu nile. Owu di gini di? Kee nke ndi Anambra na ndi Imo putara nga na eteh onwe ha unyi na ihu.
Onyere obodo akwuna na anoha? Kedu ihe unu putara nga na ezuzu? Ihere eme gbulam. Ele ebe ndi obodo ozo dika ndi ofe mmanu na ndi ka na etukwu anyu mamiri na apo onwe ha iyi otuah.
Chai, ihe a o wu aka anyi gi achi onwe anyi ehh?
Biko nnu kwusi nu ihe nka unu na eme ebe a. Igbo wu otu. O wu nu ka oram na onu. Onye nwere nti ya nuru ihem kwuru.
why would that untrained boy chino come out to insult imo state saying it sux to come from imo and how imo girls are prostitutes.what trash!if he does not personally apologize on this thread to imolites,their women and all igbos else the kind of dirt I will throw out,shame would not let us come out again to talk of ibo unity,NONSENCE!onye here na eme abuyi onye ara,o nwanne ya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.