Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World (45380 Views)

Nigerian Military Ranks And Their Symbols / Nigeria Ranks 4th On Interpol's African Wanted List / Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sagamite,
The most difficult prison to escape from is the one you build around yourself. You go about ranting like the sociopath that you are, deluding yourself that you are making meaningful exchanges. It is just too obvious that you are psychotic judging from your antecedent on NL. You are one lost, lonesome, pathetic soul. Keep on hallucinating but get HELP while at it. Now go to the sexuality section where you feel much more at home for some happy hours. . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Chongaiman: Sagamite,
The most difficult prison to escape from is the one you build around yourself. You go about ranting like the sociopath that you are, deluding yourself that you are making meaningful exchanges. It is just too obvious that you are psychotic judging from your antecedent on NL. You are one lost, lonesome, pathetic soul. Keep on hallucinating but get HELP while at it. Now go to the sexuality section where you feel much more at home for some happy hours. . .

You are a person!

How to escape is to say: Yes, I am dumb. Yes, I know we are animals in the Nigerian Militia. I am sorry God for challenging you. From now on, I will worship you and no other God.

person, you got that?
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Same old same old. Poor lonely, deluded bum. Are you still yet to notice the similarities between your attitude and those of the BH guys? You are a joke. . .though to be pitied. Now go home to sexuality section. You must have learnt your favourite word there. Go home and get HELP on your way.

BTW could you get another sexy favourite from the sexuality section? Your present favourite is kind of stale - except of course if you are just an experimental spambot. . .

WHERE ARE YOUR SMILEYS? WHO SAID YOU CAN'T LIVE A LIE?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Chongaiman: Same old same old. Poor lonely, deluded bum. Are you still yet to notice the similarities between your attitude and those of the BH guys? You are a joke. . .though to be pitied. Now go home to sexuality section. You must have learnt your favourite word there. Go home and get HELP on your way.

BTW could get another sexy favourite from the sexuality section? Your present favourite is kind of stale - except of course if you are just an experimental spambot. . .

WHERE ARE YOUR SMILEYS? WHO SAID YOU CAN'T LIVE A LIE?

You are a person!

How are you untrained animals much different from Boko Haram?
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^^^
All hail the great prince of fucktardry grin grin grin grin grin

For the repeated time, you should to thine ownself be true by accepting that your life is a stale joke. You are obviously suffering from a multi-personality disorder. You think you are what you are not. Whoever comes across you will have a good laugh and move on, leaving you to your lonely, unenviable and deluded existence. GET HELP FAST!!! - or in the interim deaden your pain in the titilating pleasures of YOUR sexuality section.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^^^
All hail the great prince of fucktardry grin grin grin grin grin

For the repeated time, you should to thine ownself be true by accepting that your life is a stale joke. You are obviously suffering from a multi-personality disorder. You think you are what you are not. Whoever comes across you will have a good laugh and move on, leaving you to your lonely, unenviable and deluded existence. GET HELP FAST!!! - or in the interim deaden your pain in the titilating pleasures of YOUR sexuality section.

I think I am not a dumb, illiterate raapist animal of the Nigerian Militia, and I am not. grin grin grin grin grin

Only fucktards join such establishments!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^
I know you crave to be known on NL, being the nonentity that you are in your lonely, dismal life. You apparently mistake notoriety for popularity. NL is a faceless forum where nonentities like you anonymously live out their fantasies away from their drab, unfulfilled lives. Poor you - aggresively trolling all over the forum as if your life depended on it. 8 months and 20,000 posts of hating and fucktardry. No Sir, this doesn't make you popular - it only confirms that you are a witless a55hole. Your life as we know it, is a joke. Go get a real life!

Your personality and proclivities as reflected here indicate you to a se.x.ual pervert and sex offender on the loose. I pity the minors unfortunate enough to cross your path. You would do well to remain in YOUR sexuality section.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Meji.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
I know you crave to be known on NL, being the nonentity that you are in your lonely, dismal life. You apparently mistake notoriety for popularity. NL is a faceless forum where nonentities like you anonymously live out their fantasies away from their drab, unfulfilled lives. Poor you - aggresively trolling all over the forum as if your life depended on it. 8 months and 20,000 posts of hating and fucktardry. No Sir, this doesn't make you popular - it only confirms that you are a witless a55hole. Your life as we know it, is a joke. Go get a real life!

Your personality and proclivities as reflected here indicate you to a se.x.ual pervert and sex offender on the loose. I pity the minors unfortunate enough to cross your path. You would do well to remain in YOUR sexuality section.

You are a person!

All your moronic conjectures does not defend the Nigerian Militia, you admit you have been intellectually slaughtered? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2013
^^^
Same discordant note from a defective piano. You seem not to get it (not surprising though), the only problem here is YOU. Your reasoning is warped and muddled up. People like you badly need help. You are trapped in a life of disillusion and loneliness. That's why the ONLY language you speak is hurt and pain. You can only give out what is abundant in your heart. Your life is a joke. You obviously had an abused childhood and not well brought up. Sad enough, you are not making any effort to amend this moral deficiency. The world is filled with your unfulfilled type - suicide bombers, internet trolls, sex.ual perverts and those who run amok into schools murdering innocent pupils and their teachers. YOU ARE ONE SAD BUM AND YOU DECEIVE NO ONE!! GET HELP!!! Now run to your sexuality section where you are relevant.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Same discordant note from a defective piano. You seem not to get it (not surprising though), the only problem here is YOU. Your reasoning is warped and muddled up. People like you badly need help. You are trapped in a life of disillusion and loneliness. That's why the ONLY language you speak is hurt and pain. You can only give out what is abundant in your heart. Your life is a joke. You obviously had an abused childhood and not well brought up. Sad enough, you are not making any effort to amend this moral deficiency. The world is filled with your unfulfilled type - suicide bombers, internet trolls, sex.ual perverts and those who run amok into schools murdering innocent pupils and their teachers. YOU ARE ONE SAD BUM AND YOU DECEIVE NO ONE!! GET HELP!!! Now run to your sexuality section where you are relevant.

You are a person!

You can't defend the Nigerian Militia that you are part of?

You see that you are a cretin for being part of a group of animals you know are animals? grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
You are still missing the point. You lack the intellectual capacity for any kind of exchange. Fucktardry is not intellect. I am only interested in drumming into your skull that you are sick - a sociopath. Your life is a joke. You deliberately choose to ignore your problems but not worry, I am here to do what your parents couldn't be bothered to have done. Whenever and wherever I come across your witless fucktardry, you would definitely hear from me. I know you can't help yourself against impulsiveness and inferiority. You are a lonely, sad soul deprived of human love. Get help!!! Now go to your sexuality section as you lack the brainpower to be in serious sections.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Chongaiman: You are still missing the point. You lack the intellectual capacity for any kind of exchange. Fucktardry is not intellect. I am only interested in drumming into your skull that you are sick - a sociopath. Your life is a joke. You deliberately choose to ignore your problems but not worry, I am here to do what your parents couldn't be bothered to have done. Whenever and wherever I come across your witless fucktardry, you would definitely hear from me. I know you can't help yourself against impulsiveness and inferiority. You are a lonely, sad soul deprived of human love. Get help!!! Now go to your sexuality section as you lack the brainpower to be in serious sections.

You are a person!

You are one purely because you had the audacity to step to someone miles ahead of you in intellect, education and careerwise.

You are a person for even attempting to defend a person institution, worse still against Sagamite, and then get your arsse whooped like a person.

You are undeniably a person for joining that moronic band of animals as a career.

You now demonstrated your fucktardism by thinking you can strawman and switch the challenge you made.

You are a professional person to think if you come across me, you will be able to stand on your two feet.

You are a blasphemous person for not recognising I am your GOD!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
^^^
Ravings and rantings of the insane. You need help. Your delusions point to the fact. I am only concerned with your state of mind. Only mad peopke call themselves god - except of course if you are referring to the god of madness and fucktardry. In that case, it is a no contest. Your sad, unfulfilled and lonely life is a joke. You have no real life. So sorry for you. Meanwhile go to your sexuality section and live out your fantasies.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ravings and rantings of the insane. You need help. Your delusions point to the fact. I am only concerned with your state of mind. Only mad peopke call themselves god - except of course if you are referring to the god of madness and fucktardry. In that case, it is a no contest. Your sad, unfulfilled and lonely life is a joke. You have no real life. So sorry for you. Meanwhile go to your sexuality section and live out your fantasies.

You are a person!

When I am in the presence of cretinously inferior minds that cannot defend their choices in life, I am entitled to call myself a GOD. cool

Say the Nigerian militia is full of fucktards, person! SAY IT!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2013
^^^
I thought all this while that you were a sociopath not knowing you are the real deal. You confirmed yourself to be a mad man. Your ought to be in an asylum rather than running loose and constituting a nuisance to the sane. Thou lonely, unfulfilled god of madness and fucktardry, go and get a real life instead of displaying your insanity to all and sundry. Now run to your sexuality section. . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
I thought all this while that you were a sociopath not knowing you are the real deal. You confirmed yourself to be a mad man. Your ought to be in an asylum rather than running loose and constituting a nuisance to the sane. Thou lonely, unfulfilled god of madness and fucktardry, go and get a real life instead of displaying your insanity to all and sundry. Now run to your sexuality section. . .

Reasoning and conclusion of a professional person that cannot defend his person team of misfits. grin grin grin grin grin

This is another example of fucktards like you that the sick State od Nigeria arms:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-officer-kills-colleague-during-a-beer-parlour-argument/138354/
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2013
^^^
Rantings of the god of madness. Only in your deluded mind would begin to imagine you are making logical exchanges. You could only do so with your equals who roam the streets, not with sane fellows. This section is far too complicated for your muddled up brain to comprehend. You desperately seek for relevance even in an anonymous forum! Yet, all you have to offer NL is your imbecility and fucktardry. How much lower could you descend into the pit of madness? YOU NEED HELP!! Omo were, run to your sexuality section where you get to ravish the likes of Halle Berry and Nicki Minaj in your deranged fantasies.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rantings of the god of madness. Only in your deluded mind would begin to imagine you are making logical exchanges. You could only do so with your equals who roam the streets, not with sane fellows. This section is far too complicated for your muddled up brain to comprehend. You desperately seek for relevance even in an anonymous forum! Yet, all you have to offer NL is your imbecility and fucktardry. How much lower could you descend into the pit of madness? YOU NEED HELP!! Omo were, run to your sexuality section where you get to ravish the likes of Halle Berry and Nicki Minaj in your deranged fantasies.

Social misfit person is talking about roaming the streets. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown! grin Is it not street "kill am, kill am" urchins like you that we pack into our moronic national militia? grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, okay it is obvious your are too daft to defend your moronic militia, tell us why you joined then. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^^
Deranged musings of the god of madness. You take your madness as something to be proud of. That's why you had to let the world know through 20,000 idiotic posts in record time. Omo were, your lonely, false life needs overhauling. GET HELP FAST!!! Now run and lose yourself in your sexuality section.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Deranged musings of the god of madness. You take your madness as something to be proud of. That's why you had to let the world know through 20,000 idiotic posts in record time. Omo were, your lonely, false life needs overhauling. GET HELP FAST!!! Now run and lose yourself in your sexuality section.

person, tell us your motivation for joining a group of illiterate, murderous misfits.

Inform us of your rationale.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^^
Rantings of the god of madness. Keep 'em coming. Omo were what are you doing in the realm of the sane? GET HELP FAST!! Now run to your sexuality section to hide from your sad reality.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rantings of the god of madness. Keep 'em coming. Omo were what are you doing in the realm of the sane? GET HELP FAST!! Now run to your sexuality section to hide from your sad reality.

person, you can't defend your fellow cretins, you can't tell us why you joined cretins? You can't tell us why you decided a career with misfits that pose like fucktards was for you?

You are really that stewpid? Nothing is in your brain? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^^
More rantings from the fevered brain of a mad child. You can only delude yourself as to the diseased state of your mind. If you take no immediate action to remedy your situation, you'll graduate in madness from the net to the streets. You are to be pitied, you poor, unhappy and lonely Londoner. Omo were face it!! Your false, meaningless life is a bad joke. GET HELP FAST!!! Now run to your sexuality section. That's the only place you fit in.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
More rantings from the fevered brain of a mad child. You can only delude yourself as to the diseased state of your mind. If you take no immediate action to remedy your situation, you'll graduate in madness from the net to the streets. You are to be pitied, you poor, unhappy and lonely Londoner. Omo were face it!! Your false, meaningless life is a bad joke. GET HELP FAST!!! Now run to your sexuality section. That's the only place you fit in.

You are a sad, reetarded, moronic, barbaric, misfit person! grin grin grin grin grin

Just like your fellow fucktards here! grin

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^^
Incoherence of the insane. Your melancholy and misery remains with you alone. You only have yourself to blame since you have resigned yourself to your unenviable destiny. Your madness will one day lead to your doom - mark these words. A day will come when even NL would cease to be your opiate. Keep on exposing your life devoid of love, happiness and fulfilment. Omo were, GET HELP FAST!!! Now, dash to your sexuality section for succour.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Leiman100(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Galaxydon1:
This is fake. Imagine india 4th and israel 13. Its not properly organised. From the look of things. Israel should be the number one. Cos americans are afraid of israel.
myopic reasoning, why not do your own research and come up with your own findings rather than expose your ignorance here
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by ignis: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Rank for mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.