Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World (45374 Views)

Nigerian Military Ranks And Their Symbols / Nigeria Ranks 4th On Interpol's African Wanted List / Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
aribisala0:

I do not know where you get "BEST" from. Does the size of a military have anything to do with its quality in terms of skill or technology.

I believe you do not understand the information you are posting at all.
To say Nigeria's military ranks 4th in Africa is a very misleading statement. At one time Sadaam Hussein had one of the largest armies on the Planet. See how quickly America dismantled them.
I don't believe in this list, it's totally incorrect. Imagine South Korea ranking high than North Korea, that's laughable. Without any assistance to the South Korean, North korea can dismantle South Korea in days...North Korea major trade is weapon, military gadgets and equipments manufacutring
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by KayDee4: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
stankezzy: most of us do nt know history,it is not just repeating what u heard but make inquiry,i have watched the vidio nd read d books,if you are bombing some body at d rate of one fighter every 30mins;for up to a year nd still d person refuse to surrender,nd d next tin he did was to mix soldgers wit civilians,wat will you do?mimd u america went to d place for peace nd not to kill every body nd by den the world have started accusing america of humanitarian crisis,they do nt have option than to pull out.they are nt deafeted.

US lost the Vietnam war - fact.

If you fail in your mission/main reason for going to war, then you lost.

US failed in the Vietnam war mission to stop the spread of communism; and they lost men; losses on the Vietnam side meant nothing to the N.Vietnamese, they were more like on a suicide mission.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
So predictably characteristic. grin
Whoever raised you did a great job.
On second thoughts, I hope your obsession with fork did not emanate from a dark past. wink

No, person, I don't have your past. My obsession with it is based on the present. Unlike you, I don't need a gun and go about raaping innocent people. Animal! grin

They trained you like a barbarian to become a barbarian. Career Militia calling themselves Professional Military.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
koastar:
I don't believe in this list, it's totally incorrect. Imagine South Korea ranking high than North Korea, that's laughable. Without any assistance to the South Korean, North korea can dismantle South Korea in days...North Korea major trade is weapon, military gadgets and equipments manufacutring

South Korea is bordered by just one country - North Korea . . .However, the democratic state has made all the headway, with twice the population of its northern neighbors, at 48.7million and a GDP per capita 14 times that of its cousins, at $18,340 per person.
Source: http://www.nationmaster.com/country/ks-korea-south

Bros, use your imagination. . .
One person with N1000 at hand, about to fight his 2 cousins who jointly have N28000 at hand. Let's assume the trio is of equal physical strenght and endurance, and the cash at hand could be used to buy weapons or hire agberos. Who would likely emerge victorious - the guy or his cousins?

Don't forget a country's population and wealth are 2 of the most fundamental factors that determine its military potential.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
koastar:

You think North Korea is stronger than South Korea simply because the North has a nuclear weapon and enough madness to press the self-destruct button?

The list is rubbish but your point is also rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by andrewza: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
koastar:

SK is better trained, better armend and better fed.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

You think North Korea is stronger than South Korea simply because the North has a nuclear weapon and enough madness to press the self-destruct button?

The list is rubbish but your point is also rubbish.

Your hating is understandable. Still I repeat: is your uncouthness a talent or your destiny?
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Chongaiman:

Your hating is understandable. Still I repeat: is your uncouthness a talent or your destiny?

Yes, I hate dumb animals like the ones that we pile into our dumb army. That is why I like calling people person. My superior intellect gives me a right to do that. That is my destiny. You will never see me join a bunch of evil animals like the Nigerian Militia.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Blyss: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
So when will the Nigerian troops be sent to the front lines? I hear that so far it's still only the French and Malian troops whom are doing any fighting. undecided
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by jpphilips(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
aribisala0:
They left VietNam? Why did they leave. What was there objective for Invading? "to fight communism" when they "left" VietNam was communist so please tell that fairy tale to someone who does not know the history. America failed in Vietnam and their people did not have the appetite for blood after 50000 American DEATHS . They abandoned the South to their fate after egging them on with false promises

This is what Henry Kissinger told President Ford "we cannot help draw the conclusion that our armed forces are not suited to this kind of war." That is when dem see wetin pass dem. The reality is US force saw in the Viet Cong the kind of determination they had never seen,that they knew they did not have

Ho Chi Minh is quoted as saying, "You can kill ten of my men for every one I kill of yours...But even at these odds you will lose and I will win."

which year was the Vietnam war again?

The US like to bomb they don't like to FIGHT, in VietNam they had no choice.The only way they could have won that war was Nuclear weapons.

The Secretary of Defense McNamara said "the achievement of a military victory by U.S. forces in Vietnam was indeed a dangerous illusion.

Over 50000 men DIED and you say they "LEFT" as in they said "farewell see you later?"

What is their objective in Afghanistan. Even funnier ;they don't know and frankly no one does.

Well I really can and do call that struggling what are you going to do ,declare war?
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by andrewza: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
The vetnam war started in the lat 40s early 50s with the north fighting for independs from france. Then it becam north vs south then vietnam vs cambioda then vietnam vs china and now finaly peace. They had a long period of war.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by FiftyFifty(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
People have no option than to believe what they‘re repeatedly told, no wonder some are putting Israel where it didn‘t really belong. For those whow doubt the capabilty of India let them go & research thorougly. As Nigeria, I say Congrats if only what we are told is indeed true.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2013
"It is the handiwork of the enemy"?

http://www.punchng.com/news/soldiers-appeal-dismissal-over-rape/

These, like Chongaiman, are the cretins we are recruiting into the army and giving guns?

And we are surprised when these fucktards bust into the streets to shoot sporadically at police because one of them was assaulting policemen for penalising him for violating a law and then the police dealt with him?
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2013
^^^
On the contrary, we should all be grateful that you in particular - egotistical + impulsive + destined (cursed?) to be uncouth - are neither in the military nor paramiltary. Your type could make any kind of occupation stink. Unfortunately, your type is to be found in all fields of human endeavour.

Chongaiman: . . .is your uncouthness a talent or your destiny?

Sagamite: Yes. . . My superior intellect gives me a right to do that. That is my destiny. . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2013
On the contrary, we should all be grateful that you in particular - egotistical + impulsive + destined (cursed?) to be uncouth - are neither in the military nor paramiltary. Your type could make any kind of occupation stink. Unfortunately, your type is to be found in all fields of human endeavour.

You are a person!

My type will proactively and aggressively ensure cretins like you are not allowed into military.

It is my type that are in 'professional armies' like the ones in the West. It is fucktards like you and acidosis that are in 'career militia' like the one Nigeria has.

Raaping, murderous animal!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

My type will proactively and aggressively ensure cretins like you are not allowed into military.

It is my type that are in 'professional armies' like the ones in the West. It is fucktards like you and acidosis that are in 'career militia' like the one Nigeria has.

Raaping, murderous animal!

Rantings of a psycopath. My type is this, my type is that. . . Who cares? See you losing your cool over nothing, yet being slave to the least of impulses, you think you are a material for the military. Continue in your delusions. I know what you are - the accidental discharge type. You really need a psychiatrist or a psychoanalyst at least.

Meanwhile back to topic, 9jan army is actually underhyped in the rankings. More reasons for you to bellyache. wink
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chongaiman:

Rantings of a psycopath. My type is this, my type is that. . . Who cares? See you losing your cool over nothing, yet being slave to the least of impulses, you think you are a material for the military. Continue in your delusions. I know what you are - the accidental discharge type. You really need a psychiatrist or a psychoanalyst at least.

Meanwhile back to topic, 9jan army is actually underhyped in the rankings. More reasons for you to bellyache. wink

I am losing my cool over nothing?

Yeah, raaping of civilians by animals like you is nothing. You do it almost everytime, isn't it? person!

YOU are material for the Nigerian Militia, person! And you talk about someone needing a psychiatrist?
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^^
Yes, you are childishly temperamental - ALWAYS losing your cool even over the most mundane of issues. What circumstances and experiences conspired to make you such an insecure sociopath? And to add diarrhoea to bellyache, you have the most uncouth tongue on NL. You obviously have a very, very fragile ego. Please find solace in Beyonce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbnPkK76Ask

And don't forget that the 9jan military is being underhyped - just like your sociopathy.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yes, you are childishly temperamental - ALWAYS losing your cool even over the most mundane of issues. What circumstances and experiences conspired to make you such an insecure sociopath? To add diarrhoea to bellyache, you have the most uncouth tongue on NL. You obviously have a very, very fragile ego. Please find solace in Beyonce:

And don't forget that the 9jan military is being underhyped - just like your sociopathy.

What circumstances and experiences conspired to make you an animal?

Oh, that needs no answer. It is the barbaric and savage abuse they used to convert you that the moronic Nigerian army called "training and development".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/706055_punishment_jpgf4e16cdd4c1785954cea7b24a2b39750

www.nairaland.com/attachments/705965_NDA_jpgd96e37564f51ddf90fc1de2105d6516b

Animal! grin grin grin

person thinks kidnapping small girls and raaping them is nothing and mundane. Cretin!

It is lunatics like this that we have in the Nigerian Militia that resulted in Navy ratings beating a girl up on the street and there was no punishment for their Oga watching.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by TerryCarr(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sagamite:

What circumstances and experiences conspired to make you an animal?

Oh, that needs no answer. It is the barbaric and savage abuse they used to convert you that the moronic Nigerian army called "training and development".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/706055_punishment_jpgf4e16cdd4c1785954cea7b24a2b39750

www.nairaland.com/attachments/705965_NDA_jpgd96e37564f51ddf90fc1de2105d6516b

Animal! grin grin grin

person thinks kidnapping small girls and raaping them is nothing and mundane. Cretin!

It is lunatics like this that we have in the Nigerian Militia that resulted in Navy ratings beating a girl up on the street and there was no punishment for their Oga watching.
epic planking grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Sagamite
That form of puttee is called warming pot. grin Apart from improving pain threshold and physical endurance (the neck becomes bullet-proof cheesy), it is a time-tested remedy for hypothermia and enhances clear thinking (of which you are understandably deficient). Remember how gold is refined by fire? wink Had one general(?) of your ethnic extraction been toughened as such, we would all have been spared the embarrasment of watching him kneeling, weeping (shamelessly) and blaming the hapless devil for his misdeeds, years back. Tufia! That was a slap on the galantry of the 9jan military. Your obsession with words like r a p e, f u c k, lunatism, kidnapping, savagery and your veiled references to paedophilia, are deeply unsettling. May have to check your profile to see if I could get some clues regarding your shocking state of mind.

In the meantime, please meditate on the fact that the ranking underhyped the 9jan military - just like your sociopathy.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 3:43am On Jan 24, 2013
Chongaiman: @Sagamite
That form of puttee is called warming pot. grin Apart from improving pain threshold and physical endurance (the neck becomes bullet-proof cheesy), it is a time-tested remedy for hypothermia and enhances clear thinking (of which you are understandably deficient). Remember how gold is refined by fire? wink Had one general(?) of your ethnic extraction been toughened as such, we would all have been spared the embarrasment of watching him kneeling, weeping (shamelessly) and blaming the hapless devil for his misdeeds, years back. Tufia! That was a slap on the galantry of the 9jan military. Your obsession with words like r a p e, f u c k, lunatism, kidnapping, savagery and your veiled references to paedophilia, are deeply unsettling. May have to check your profile to see if I could get some clues regarding your shocking state of mind.

In the meantime, please meditate on the fact that the ranking underhyped the 9jan military - just like your sociopathy.

I always said it: I am never wrong when I call someone a person.

See the person defending animal training with moronic points. Even, I am sure, Boko haram training is better than theirs. grin

The cretin somehow thinks if someone is from my tribe, what he does reflects on me. Militia Fooooool! grin grin grin grin grin

Raaping cretin! The only things the cretins know how to do is raaping small girls, beating up unharmed people, oil bunkering, looting during wars and in public office.

See the illiterate, unprofessional quack fucktards. grin grin grin grin grin

These are suppose to be "trained" soldiers? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The useless cretins of about 15,000 led by a Militia "Brigadier" could not even defeat a bunch of child-soldier militias in Sierra Leone. The untrained street kids were dealing with their dumb arses. The "Brigadier" only knew how to loot as Military Administrator of Borno state under IBB. It took a British Professional Army of a mere 1,200 soldiers led by a real Brigadier that disobeyed orders so he can stop the war, something unheard of, to stop the Sierra Leonean war in less than 12 weeks. Brigadier David Richards had only a mandate to evacuate but when he got there he saw what needed to be done and broke the rules, just the way Sagamite would have done. Fck the rules, do the unconventional! Like Richards, I live my life based on what makes sense and will break rules to get the best results. cool Our soldiers only know how to raape Sierra Leonean teenage girls as we have fucktards like Chongaiman who is trained like an animal and he takes pride in his training because all he sees is opportunity to raape.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-saviour-returns-to-sierra-leone-1983935.html

This is what fcking moronic animals like Chongaiman know how to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUcTb1i9184

You take unintelligent illiterates, train them like an animal and then give them a gun and you expect a professional army?

Nigeria does not have a Military force, we have a national Militia.

Never pray these animals come to your country, ask for at least something like the South African professional army if you can't get Westerners. If Westerners and SA can not come, I can assure you you are better off with Al-Shabbab than our cretins.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Blyss: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2013
Sagamite:

I always said it: I am never wrong when I call someone a person.

See the person defending animal training with moronic points. Even, I am sure, Boko haram training is better than theirs. grin

The cretin somehow thinks if someone is from my tribe, what he does reflects on me. Militia Fooooool! grin grin grin grin grin

Raaping cretin! The only things the cretins know how to do is raaping small girls, beating up unharmed people, oil bunkering, looting during wars and in public office.

See the illiterate, unprofessional quack fucktards. grin grin grin grin grin

This are suppose to be "trained" soldiers? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The useless cretins of about 15,000 led by a Militia "Brigadier" could not even defeat a bunch of child-soldier militias in Sierra Leone. The untrained street kids were dealing with their dumb arses. The "Brigadier" only knew how to loot as Military Administrator of Borno state under IBB. It took a British Professional Army of a mere 1,200 soldiers led by a real Brigadier that disobeyed orders so he can stop the war, something unheard of, to stop the Sierra Leonean war in less than 12 weeks. Brigadier David Richards had only a mandate to evacuate but when he got there he saw what needed to be done and broke the rules, just the way Sagamite would have done. Fck the rules, do the unconventional! Like Richards, I live my life based on what makes sense and will break rules to get the best results. cool Our soldiers only know how to raape Sierra Leonean teenage girls as we have fucktards like Chongaiman who is trained like an animal and he takes pride in his training because all he sees is opportunity to raape.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-saviour-returns-to-sierra-leone-1983935.html

This is what fcking moronic animals like Chongaiman know how to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUcTb1i9184

You take unintelligent illiterates, train them like an animal and then give them a gun and you expect a professional army?

Nigeria does not have a Military force, we have a national Militia.

Never pray these animals come to your country, ask for at least something like the South African professional army if you can't get Westerners. If Westerners and SA can not come, I can assure you you are better off with Al-Shabbab than our cretins.

cheesy cheesy LMFAO!! Your comments are funniest shiat I've read all freaking year!! cheesy cheesy Too funny. They are bleeping animals.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2013
@Sagamite
Eiyahh!!! You spent almost 8 months out of your last 5 years on NL? shocked
Poor, poor, lonely, very lonely Londoner. Cold climate, cold neighbours. 8 FREAKING MONTHS ON NL IN UNDER 5 YEARS!!! Dem dey pay you? No family? No friends? No jobs? Sure, we know the one job by day, two jobs by night way of life of your types over there. Delivery man by day, bartender/male stripper by night? You find NL as a kind of opiate? Where to vent out your frustations? An escape from reality?

Yes, Nairaland is owned by . . . . .
In your pathetic case, Sagamite is owned by Nairaland! Get a life, boy.

Poor sociopath - even mods are following you! Is it because they know that you are a disaster waiting to happen? Boy, you are one bitter, unfulfilled, hating soul - your posts bear me witness. You can't but give out of the abundance of your dark, gloomy heart. How many times have you been banned? BTW where do you reside/squat? Harlesden? Hackney? Stockwell? Will be back with more of your false life. My advice again, get a life. 20,000 posts on NL in such a short time do not amount to a life achievement.

Till then, the capabilities of the 9jan military remain underhyped unlike your sanity which is grossly overhyped.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2013
Chongaiman: @Sagamite
Eiyahh!!! You spent almost 8 months out of your last 5 years on NL? shocked
Poor, poor, lonely, very lonely Londoner. Cold climate, cold neighbours. 8 FREAKING MONTHS ON NL IN UNDER 5 YEARS!!! Dem dey pay u? No family? No friends? No jobs? Sure, we know the one job by day, two jobs by night way of life of your types over there. Delivery man by day, bartender/male stripper by night? You find NL as a kind of opiate? Where to vent out your frustations? An escape from reality?

Yes, Nairaland is owned by . . . . .
In your pathetic case, Sagamite is owned by Nairaland! Get a life, boy.

Poor sociopath - even mods are following you! Is it because they know that you are a disaster waiting to happen? Boy, you are one bitter, unfulfilled, hating soul - your posts bear me witness. You can't but give out of the abundance of your dark, gloomy heart. How many times have you been banned? BTW where do you reside/squat? Harlesden? Hackney? Stockwell? Will be back with more of your false life. My advice again, get a life. 20,000 posts on NL in such a short time do not amount to a life achievement.

Till then, the capabilities of the 9jan military remain underhyped unlike your sanity which is grossly overhyped.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The person has nothing more to say to defend the fact they are animals, so he pulls a strawman. grin grin grin

See the moronic animals slapping a hapless, shell-shocked, terrified child and assuming (obviously without any evidence like any illiterate) the child is a sniper and then going to kill the little child.

You could even hear in the background a Nigerian Militia animal screaming "kill am".

Bloody animals!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
The worst kind of deceit is self-deceit my poor, lonely Londoner. Your posts are interspersed with grinning emoticons while your words are full of bile. Dude, you are one unhappy, miserable soul who can't wait to dish out his hatred, envy and misery to anyone within reach. Your solace is NL yet your predestined fucktardry would not allow even temporal escape from your sad reality. 8 months, 20000 posts in under 5 years on NL clearly indicate the need for a real life. You need a psychoanalyst ASAP.

A profile claiming to be young (more like immature), fyne (in your delusions because a face mirrors the heart) and black (more likely the colour of your heart and thoughts). See who is talking about haters! shocked Talking against silly opinions from others while your posts are usually such. And talking about training 9ja girls to be lady-like in your signature. . .Haba! Teacher teach thyself! You are more of an agbero than they are.

What is the source of your poor self-esteem, fragile ego, frustration and hatred? Brought up on a diet of uncouthness and fucktardry? Poor soul. One job by day, two by night. Getting high on NL. Delusions of grandeur. When you look at the mirror, don't you see a poor lonely soul needing urgent help? Just kidding! Your type would see something else:

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chongaiman: The worst kind of deceit is self-deceit my poor, lonely Londoner. Your posts are interspersed with grinning emoticons while your words are full of bile. Dude, you are one unhappy, miserable soul who can't wait to dish out his hatred, envy and misery to anyone within reach. Your solace is NL yet your predestined fucktardry would not allow even temporal escape from your sad reality. 8 months, 20000 posts in under 5 years on NL clearly indicate the need for a real life. You need a psychoanalyst ASAP.

A profile claiming to be young (more like immature), fyne (in your delusions because a face mirrors the heart) and black (more likely the colour of your heart and thoughts). See who is who is talking about haters! shocked Talking against silly opinions from others while your posts are usually such. And talking about training 9ja girls to be lady-like in your signature. . .Haba! Teacher teach thyself! You are more of an agbero than they are.

What is the source of your poor self-esteem, fragile ego, frustration and hatred? Brought up on a diet of uncouthness and fucktardry? Poor soul. One job by day, two by night. Getting high on NL. Delusions of grandeur. When you look at the mirror, don't you see a poor lonely soul needing urgent help? Just kidding! Your type would see something else:

person, is this now your defense of the quality of Nigeria Militia? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now why you should never fck with Sagamite?

You just put yourself up for intellectual slaughter, cretin! grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Blyss: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by andrewza: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
And people say what we did during the mine worker strike was murder shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
andrewza: And people say what we did during the mine worker strike was murder shocked shocked shocked shocked

What was done during mine worker strike was heroic.

Always kill moronic savages coming at you.

Blyss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1hc1zKnLr0

Training! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody animals!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
See the "trained" professionals. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They look like fucktards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cameroon Takes Over Akwa-Ibom Communities, Hoist Flag / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures / Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.