Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World (45377 Views)

Nigerian Military Ranks And Their Symbols / Nigeria Ranks 4th On Interpol's African Wanted List / Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^
Only deluded minds would assume that uncouthness connotes intellect. Who dash monkey? You have as usual exhibited your immaturity and impulsive nature. Poor, lonesome dude. You really need help - you failed to notice the similarities between you and the BH guys. They exhibit in real life what you exhibit online - sociopathy. The security agencies were established to protect law-abiding citizens from such misfits. You need help as you obviously lack the capacity to turn your life around.

Your life does not start and end on NL. Real men are out there answering the clarion call while you are busy hating and forming e-braveheart. Your ignorance about military matters is laughable. Uncouthness doesn't make you cool, it just makes you a nuisance. Boy, you fool no one - you are one insecure, shy and lonely fellow who needs a faceless forum to live out his fantasies. Get a life. Your type needs to vilify others who are way better just to salve that feeling of inferiority. Sadly, it does not change your unenviable reality.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
Only deluded minds would assume that uncouthness connotes intellect. Who dash monkey? You have as usual exhibited your immaturity and impulsive nature. Poor, lonesome dude. You really need help - you failed to notice the similarities between you and the BH guys. They exhibit in real life what you exhibit online - sociopathy. The security agencies were established to protect law-abiding citizens from such misfits. You need help as you obviously lack the capacity to turn your life around.

Your life does not start and end on NL. Real men are out there answering the clarion call while you are busy hating and forming e-braveheart. Your ignorance about military matters is laughable. Uncouthness doesn't make you cool, it just makes you a nuisance. Boy, you fool no one - you are one insecure, shy and lonely fellow who needs a faceless forum to live out his fantasies. Get a life. Your type needs to vilify others who are way better just to salve that feeling of inferiority. Sadly, it does not change your unenviable reality.

person, is that your defense of the moronic animals you are part of? grin grin grin grin

It is now being a real man to raape and kill kids while you pose like a unprofessional fucktards for a picture? grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2013
^^^
Tah!!! Delusions again - just as revealed in your signature. For the repeated time, you are out of touch with reality. You lack self-control. Self-restraint is the basis for will and character of which you are deficient. You are therefore incapable of being logical. You fool no one, only yourself. You need to get a life. You are presently dwelling in your make-believe world. Your posts are devoid of intellect hence your need to always spice them up with fucktardry and name-calling.

I repeat, spending 8 months out of the last 5 years on NL clearly shows you have no life outside of the net. Likewise, 20000 posts laced with e-bravado, uncouthness and bellicosity do not amount to intellect or life achievement. They only reflect an empty, insecure, lonely life and indicate the need for psychiatric assistance.

You could put your abundant idle time to good use by reading Daniel Goleman's "Emotional Intelligence". It would do you a world of good as you apparently have the emotional intelligence of a spoiled toddler.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2013
Tah!!! Delusions again - just as revealed in your signature. For the repeated time, you are out of touch with reality. You lack self-control. Self-restraint is the basis for will and character of which you are deficient. You are therefore incapable of being logical. You fool no one, only yourself. You need to get a life. You are presently dwelling in your make-believe world. Your posts are devoid of intellect hence your need to always spice them up with fucktardry and name-calling.

I repeat, spending 8 months out of the last 5 years on NL clearly shows you have no life outside of the net. Likewise, 20000 posts laced with e-bravado, uncouthness and bellicosity do not amount to intellect or life achievement. They only reflect an empty, insecure, lonely life and indicate the need for psychiatric assistance.

You could put your abundant idle time to good use by reading Daniel Goleman's "Emotional Intelligence". It would do you a world of good as you apparently have the emotional intelligence of a spoiled toddler.

You are a person!

What does all these have to do with the fact that your cretins in the Nigeria Militia are quack animals? grin grin grin grin grin

You want to strawman the Saga? grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2013
^^^
You are one unhappy, insecure soul. A million smileys can't hide that fact. Keep on exhibiting your low self-esteem, immaturity and delusions. You lack confidence, self-control and communication skills. It is a mental disorder - you REALLY need help. Read Goleman's "EI".
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2013
You are one unhappy, insecure soul. A million smileys can't hide that fact. Keep exhibiting your immaturity and delusions. You lack confidence, sekf-control and communication skills. It is a mental disorder - you REALLY need help. Read Goleman's "EI".

You are a person.

How does that explain why Nigerian soldiers are animals? grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^^
An aggressive nature is usually an inherited or developed propensity. A common theme is a battered, abused childhood leading to feelings of rejection and worthlessness. This leaves a lasting imprint on the brain and is usually manifested in an anti-social lifestyle. Sociopathy if untreated could be deadly. GET HELP FAST!

And please stop lurking as a guest:
Viewing this topic: Chongaiman and 1 guest(s)
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
An agressive nature is usually an inherited or developed propensity. A common theme is a battered, abused childhood leading to feelings of rejection and worthlessness. This leaves a lasting imprint on the brain and is usually manifested in an anti-social lifestyle. Sociopathy if untreated could be deadly. GET HELP FAST!

You are a person!

How come Nigerian army is full of fucktards? grin

A person like you that sees no big deal in raape and who thinks an angle of attack is by tribe, what kind of atrocities would a cretin like you no do in a war situation?

Look at your fellow soldier, acidosis, who was offended that a Military colonel was stopped for breaking the law.

And you want to claim you guys are a professional military, not a militia? person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^^
I am only focussed on you. Poor, lonely Londoner. Your sad, demented and delusional life has turned you into a misfit, the online version of BH - a troll. You are sick. Treat yourself first before looking at others. GET HELP FAST!!!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
More rantings from the fevered brain of a mad child. You can only delude yourself as to the diseased state of your mind. If you take no immediate action to remedy your situation, you'll graduate in madness from the net to the streets. You are to be pitied, you poor, unhappy and lonely Londoner. Omo were face it!! Your false, meaningless life is a bad joke. GET HELP FAST!!! Now run to your sexuality section. That's the only place you fit in.

You are a sad, reetarded, moronic, barbaric, misfit person! grin grin grin grin grin

Just like your fellow fucktards here! grin

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
No dude. I told you before - muddled thoughts are making you illogical. I meant you should not bring other NLers into your league.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chongaiman: No dude. I told you before - muddled thoughts are making you illogical. I meant you should not bring other NLers into your league.

So you think "kill am" fucktards like you are professionals? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
The most important thing to determine the strength of any army is not their military firepower, but if they are well fed. And majority of Nigerian soldiers are not well fed, because they are not well paid and the living conditions in their dilapidated barracks are among the worst in the world. They are so bad that I have stopped visiting my friends who are junior soldiers in their smelling barracks. Even the girls from some army barracks smell like their smelling barracks.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sagamite:

So you think "kill am" fucktards like you are professionals? grin grin grin grin grin

Just look at yourself, listen to yourself!!!! See what sociopathy is doing to you. How long will you wallow in your self-induced misery? You are hallucinating - not knowing where reality ends and fantasy starts. Your smileys can't take away your pains you poor, lonely, very lonely Londoner. Don't be too proud to ask peeps around to show you love. You really have nothing to lose other than your delusional pride.

There is more to life than hiding in NL and typing 20000 psychedelic posts in record time. GET HELP FAST!!!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2013
Chongaiman:

Just look at yourself, listen to yourself!!!! See what sociopathy is doing to you. How long will you wallow in your self-induced misery? You are hallucinating - not knowing where reality ends and fantasy starts. Your smileys can't take away your pains you poor, lonely, very lonely Londoner. Don't be too proud to ask peeps around to show you love. You really have nothing to lose other than your delusional pride.

There is more to life than hiding in NL and typing 20000 psychedelic posts in record time. GET HELP FAST!!!

person, are soldiers like you in the Nigerian Militia not a group of pathetic social misfits who are animals? grin grin grin grin grin

"Kill am, kill am" fucktards! grin

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2013
^^^
Oga, back from your night jobs? wink Ekabo sir. Must have missed NL so badly while at work that you couldn't wait to grab a quick nap and a rushed breakfast before escaping from reality? You must be highly estactic by now and thinking, "Never felt this good in a long while," abi?

Hmm. . . .social misfits? Didn't I see those words before on another thread? wink Oga 20k wink, how good does feel to be back to your dear, dear sexuality and romance sections? So heavenly? Please don't be suicidal in staying away too long from your Second Life and owner:
Sagamite is owned by Nairaland ©

Modesty is only for the living. He that is down needs fear no fall. Bleep others' consternation so long as you can be lost in your fantasies. What role would you play today? Prince Charming? Leonidas? Jack Bauer? Let me not waste your precious time dude, run along and catch all the pleasures NL has in store for you. Are those your footfalls rapidly fading away to my hearing? . . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Oga, back from your night jobs? wink Ekabo sir. Must have missed NL so badly while at work that you couldn't wait to grab a quick nap and a rushed breakfast before escaping from reality? You must be highly estactic by now and thinking, "Never felt this good in a long while," abi?

Hmm. . . .social misfits? Didn't I see those words before on another thread? wink Oga 20k wink, how good does feel to be back to your dear, dear sexuality and romance sections? So heavenly? Please don't be suicidal in staying away too long from your Second Life and owner:

Modesty is only for the living. He that is down needs fear no fall. Bleep others' consternation so long as you can be lost in your fantasies. What role would you play today? Prince Charming? Leonidas? Jack Bauer? Let me not waste your precious time dude, run along and catch all the pleasures NL has in store for you. Are those your footfalls quickly fading to my hearing? . . .

Is this your defence of the social misfits we give guns? grin grin grin grin grin

You have no more arguments to defend the cretins? grin grin grin grin grin

I slaughtered you! cool
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^^
Shege!!! Sgt Slaughter!!! BH in action!
So you've managed to summon just enough willpower to take a brief break from sexuality section? Your obsession with fvck suddenly takes on a whole new meaning. Well done Baba Ijebu. My mommy said if I don't visit NL daily, I will die. . . Now run along to those sections that get you to the rooftop, pikin. . . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
Shege!!! Sgt Slaughter!!! BH in action!
So you've managed to summon just enough willpower to take a brief break from sexuality section? Your obsession with fvck suddenly takes on a whole new meaning. Well done Baba Ijebu. My mommy said if I don't visit NL daily, I will die. . . Now run along to those sections that get you to the rooftop, pikin. . . .

Boko Haram is better trained than you animals. grin grin grin grin

At least I work to get my fvck, unlike cretins that raape pubescent girls.

Action! grin grin grin grin grin

Illiterate, unprofessional person misfits.

Danger to society.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nigeria military needs discipline in all ramifications. Their looks are scary not to mention their dispositions of abuse in places they've served keeping peace.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: Nigeria military needs discipline in all ramifications. Their looks are scary not to mention their dispositions of abuse in places they've when served keeping peace.

Nigerian Militia!

We don't have a military!

They are animals that kill and raape arbitrarily.

We take animals in, train them like animals and they behave like animals.

Worthless bunch!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^^
Good. Now run along to the sexuality section. . . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by 4Play(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Illiterate, unprofessional person misfits.

Danger to society.

Maybe they're on the lookout for liliputian Malian Islamists, hence the aiming of the AK47 to the ground! The Nigerian army is a posse of emotionally incontinent thugs in uniform masquerading as professional soldiers. The residents of Maiduguri and Odi can bear witness to the sadism of the Nigerian military.

Their peers in under countries certainly don't hold them in high esteem.

The "shocking" state of the Nigerian army has delayed plans for a military intervention in Mali, amid reports that it lacks the capability to fight on the frontline.

A senior source in Mali told the Guardian that a lack of training and discipline among Nigerian troops – who are being heavily relied on by regional bloc Ecowas to oust Islamists in control of northern Mali – is becoming increasingly apparent.

"The Nigerian army is in a shocking state," said the source, who has seen recent assessments of Ecowas's military capability. "In reality there is no way they are capable of forward operations in Mali – their role is more likely to be limited to manning checkpoints and loading trucks."

"The Nigerian forces lack training and kit, so they simply don't have the capability to carry out even basic military manoeuvres," the source added. "They have poor discipline and support. They are more likely to play a behind-the-scenes role in logistics and providing security."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/05/nigerian-army-mali-mission-delayed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
4 Play:

Maybe they're on the lookout for liliputian Malian Islamists, hence the aiming of the AK47 to the ground! The Nigerian army is a posse of emotionally incontinent thugs in uniform masquerading as professional soldiers. The residents of Maiduguri and Odi can bear witness to the sadism of the Nigerian military.

Their peers in under countries certainly don't hold them in high esteem.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/05/nigerian-army-mali-mission-delayed

I almost pissed myself laughing! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That picture summarises just how dumb, untrained and unprofessional our dumb soldiers are. WTF!

As I said earlier, no sane human being with knowledge wants Nigerian Militia coming to their region during a war. They will kill, raape and torture indiscriminately.

Pure animals!
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^^
Good to know you are catching fun. Now run back to your sexuality section - even much more fun awaits you there. . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
^^^
Dude, I saw it and immediately thought of you. People who act impulsively. People who lack self-control and decorum. Be careful to heed this advice as you may not get off lightly if you find yourself in their shoes. BTW staying in sexuality section will help you keep away from trouble what with posting photos of ladies you will never get to meet in real life and self-servicing yourself into oblivion. Wishing you all the titilating pleasures of your sexuality section. . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dude, I saw it and immidiately thought of you. People who act impulsively. People who lack self-control and decorum. Be careful to heed this advice as you may not get off lightly if you find yourself in their shoes. BTW staying in sexuality section will help you kerp away trouble what with posting photos of ladies you will never get to meet in real life and self-servicing yourself into oblivion. Wishing you all the titilating pleasures of your sexuality section. . .

You are a person!

Do you call your fellow fucktards like that professionals?
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
^^^^
It is rather unfortunate that your type are to be found everywhere - in the military, clergy, politics. . . you name it. Somehow your nervous system seems to be configured such that impulses are transmitted directly from the spinal cord to the fingers thereby leaving your brain underutilized. Your type are actually more at home as patients in a sanitorium or asylum. Alas wishes are not horses. . . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^^
It is rather unfortunate that your type are to be found everywhere - in the military, clergy, politics. . . you name it. Somehow your nervous system seems to be configured such that impulses are transmitted directly from the spinal cord to the fingers thereby leaving your brain underutilized. Your type are actually more at home as patients in a sanitorium or asylum. Alas wishes are not horses. . . .

No, my type can never be found in the Nigerian militia. They are in the British army. It is murderous and raaping fucktards like you and acidosis we have in the Nigeria militia.
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Chongaiman: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
^^^
Delusions of grandeur!!! So serving in the British Army has now been likened to marching through NL sexuality section? Ok, I take back my words. . . Your type is not to be found in ANY security organisation. You should be in a mental home. . . See what happens when the brain lies redundant for extended periods? Which of the famous British generals would you be today? Wellesley? Montgomery? Slim? Allenby? BTW have heard of the AMH Army? [size=1pt]Aro Mental Home Army[/size]. There, your type can be all they can! Get help fast, oga general. . . .
Re: Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World by Sagamite(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
Delusions of grandeur!!! So serving in the British Army has now been likened to marching through NL sexuality section? Ok, I take back my words. . . Your type is not to be found in ANY security organisation. You should be in a mental home. . . See what happens when the brain lies redundant for extended periods? Which of the famous British generals would you be today? Wellesley? Montgomery? Slim? Allenby? BTW have heard of the AMH Army? [size=1pt]Aro Mental Home Army[/size]. There, your type can be all they can! Get help fast, oga general. . . .

You are a person!

My type will never join reetards like you. Your person arsse is talking about brains? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you show the sign of having any when your moronic arsse decided to step to your Intellectual God? grin

See what person animals like you are doing:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/widow-drags-nigerian-army-lagos-government-court-over-arbitrary-killing-husband-op-messa-s

Private Audu Aminu reportedly ordered Mr. Orjieh to pay Ms. Olubunmi the amount that was allegedly defrauded of her, and to reclaim the sum from the alleged cheater later. Mr. Orjieh refused,explaining that he did not know who the alleged cheater-operator was, and could not determine how true the purported transaction was or the amount involved. Angered by Mr. Orjieh’s refusal, Private Audu pointed his gun at the jaw of the victim who was attending to other customers.

Moronic animals like you that we packed in a Militia and gave guns to.

Fooooool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.