Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? (18334 Views)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by mrkels(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2013
luvmijeje: Op shebi is a date not sleeping with him,not even yes to a serious relationship.Just want to know him better.
Please the answer is IMMEDIATELY.
Hey...I ll like to know you better cheesy
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by yuzedo: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2013
Waiting till Rapture is best! undecided
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by mrkels(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2013
yuzedo: Waiting till Rapture is best! undecided
cheesy
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Feraz(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2013
WackyJ1: As a guy. Don't waste too much time, do the things to ensure she falls in love with you then strike before you get put into Friendzone or ever worse brodazone
I hate that zone......has happened to me so I know what you're saying......probably I delayed too much.....lol.....most times, if I see guys that really like my female friends, I'm like pls release them if you're not interested rather than keep them waiting......
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2013
The topic should be "f.uc.king someome you like, how long should u wait"

My broda its immediately for guys oh, before she turn u to broda or even her footmat...

Talking out of experience tho

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Edomo(f): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2013
As long as you like the person and the person likes you too, why wait?
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by davades(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
The earlier the better
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
I av a problm openin ma mailbox, it keeps tellin me 'Apllication error' plzz hw do i rectify it?
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by mkoabiola: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
As long as u can wait.
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by WackyJ1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
I have escaped from friendzone twice myself. After escaping the first i was captured like 2 weeks later and put back.
The second one pained me most but i escaped and had her coming for me
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by WackyJ1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Feraz: I hate that zone......has happened to me so I know what you're saying......probably I delayed too much.....lol.....most times, if I see guys that really like my female friends, I'm like pls release them if you're not interested rather than keep them waiting......
Yeah you probably liked her a lot and was waiting for it all to be just right before you asked her out (that's what we get when we try to be Gentlemen).
Normally guys are supposed to know when the iron is very hot so that they can strike before it cools into friendzone.

Friendzone usually happens when the girl has "Seen you finish"

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by mko2005: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Cweetie: So NLs, should people who like each other front for many months or years before they decide to date.

In my opinion too much fronting can cost you some good love. What do you guys think? Any experiences?
It should have bin 'how long should you wait before marrying some one you like ?'
What is this dating thing all about self ?
God help us
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Sweetapple007(f): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
mudistr: @op, it all depends
if you've known him for a long time, and he only just asked you out, you can start dating (including sex) him immediatiely
if you just met him, and you like him (you can start simple kisses the first week, and heavy smooching at the end of the month). by the end of 1.5 months, you can commense sex)
If you follow this patter, he won't consider u cheap
then u will end up sleeping wit all the guys that chik u. I dont beliv this.
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Solowande(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
it's nt a bad idea but at times delay is dangerous
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Sweetapple007(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
When u re inlove wit sm/one u make the necessary move to win ur patner, if both re compartable u make a proposal, then invite us f ur weddg.

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by jhydebaba(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
DELAY is DANGEROUS
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
After the normal talking and getting to know each other which should take few days, go ahead and strike as soon as she's in a compromising corner...the rest is history
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
mudistr: @op, it all depends
if you've known him for a long time, and he only just asked you out, you can start dating (including sex) him immediatiely
if you just met him, and you like him (you can start simple kisses the first week, and heavy smooching at the end of the month). by the end of 1.5 months, you can commense sex)
If you follow this patter, he won't consider u cheap
You be learner,an average player go pretend wella for the next three months and bleep the hell out of you and move on to the next project grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by daryoor(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
la zone de amite?
Its everything or nothing, Love me or leave me alone. Can a lion and a goat be just friends?
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Nivstalin(f): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
As long as you can bear undecided
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
As a guy, wait until she does something that indicates she thinks "you are the one".

NEVER chase a woman!

Remember, women normally do the selecting and they most times know your intentions, don't be a mugu falling for that "I did not know what he wanted/if he liked me" BS.

She knows, and she is making her decision after a series of testing she would put you through and considering the other options she has. Dont' fall for their stewpid "Oh, I am naive!". It is all a power game to them.

If she can't indicate directly or indirectly it is you she wants, then she does not like you like that! She would do it for another guy she likes in a heartbeat! So it is not worth the investment you would put in wooing her or being with her when you can hammer around.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by mudistr(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sweetapple007: then u will end up sleeping wit all the guys that chik u. I dont beliv this.
Truckpusher: You be learner,an average player go pretend wella for the next three months and bleep the hell out of you and move on to the next project grin grin grin grin

you people are not getting it. a guy can even pretend and pursue you for more than two years for bleeping sake. I've seen it happen. I am talking about if you really want to have him, but you want to be sure that he wont look down on you as cheap. It has nothing to do with whether the relationship works or not
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
When you look at each other for the first time, both of you smile, feeling mutually attracted and you notice the vital signs (erection of nipples/breast, joystick) , you are good to go, hurry now do not delay!
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by nifemi16: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Guess in the course of waiting, you might just loose out on something you need badly. Me I would act fast, because the delaying, might just mean prolonging your judgement day.
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sagamite: As a guy, wait until she does something that indicates she thinks "you are the one".

NEVER chase a woman!

Remember, women normally do the selecting and they most times know your intentions, don't be a mugu falling for that "I did not know what he wanted/if he liked me" BS.

She knows, and she is making her decision after a series of testing she would put you through and considering the other options she has. Dont' fall for their stewpid "Oh, I am naive!". It is all a power game to them.

If she can't indicate directly or indirectly it is you she wants, then she does not like you like that! She would do it for another guy she likes in a heartbeat! So it is not worth the investment you would put in wooing her or being with her when you can hammer around.
lol, is like you have experienced it dude. Buh then some gurls would nt want u to knw when they love you cuz they feel you might start toiling with their emotion.
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Sagamite(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: lol, is like you have experienced it dude. Buh then some gurls would nt want u to knw when they love you cuz they feel you might start toiling with their emotion.

Yeah, I am not talking about girls begging you or chatting you up. If she likes you, she would just nudge you on gently. Women are usually very weak emotionally when they like someone. And secondly, if she likes you, she likely thinks you are desirable and would think some other girl might accept your approach so she would try to rush it to take the place. There is no way a girl who likes you and you have already started communicating with would not show the subtle signs she wants to take the place. An experienced guy will spot those cues.

She would show the 3 As: I am Available, I am Approachable, I am Agreeable.

If she does not show all that, she does not really like him that much.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Yeah, I am not talking about girls begging you or chatting you up. If she likes you, she would just nudge you on gently. Women are usually very weak emotionally when they like someone. And secondly, if she likes you, she likely thinks you are desirable and would think some other girl might accept your approach so she would try to rush it to take the place. There is no way a girl who likes you and you have already started communicating with would not show the subtle signs she wants to take the place. An experienced guy will spot those cues.

She would show the 3 As: I am Available, I am Approachable, I am Agreeable.

If she does not show all that, she does not really like him that much.
your right though, buh gurls these days would nt want to show there love until they become very sure of how much u love them, becuz as u said "gurls are emotionally weak", dats why few of them may nt want to let u knw how much they love you, so you won't toil with their emotion....
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: your right though, buh gurls these days would nt want to show there love until they become very sure of how much u love them, becuz as u said "gurls are emotionally weak", dats why few of them may nt want to let u knw how much they love you, so you won't toil with their emotion....

We are not talking about love yet, we are talking about dating someone you like. wink
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sagamite:

We are not talking about love yet, we are talking about dating someone you like. wink
Sagamite, hello!! Don't you think you ought to love someone before dating the being?

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by infonwose(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
wonder wil never end in NL..... Hmmmm... People with differnt tips....
Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Sagamite(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: Sagamite, hello!! Don't you think you ought to love someone before dating the being?

If that was the case, then most likely I would never date. So, No, I just need to be attracted physically and like their "first few impressions" personalities.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sagamite:

If that was the case, then most likely I would never date. So, No, I just need to be attracted physically and like their "first few impressions" personalities.
lol. You own ur self hun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here / The One So Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.