Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141510 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sheade's writing style and choice of words is oddly similar to that of Wunmi. Besides, the chronology of her NL presence is questionable....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Osyxcel(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
chingyjant:
The highlighted part of your post gave you up as the person.With my experience in investigation that is how people like you write so as to know the manner in which you are being tracked and further cover your track.Your day of doom is getting nearer

Exactly....she wants to know, so she'll know how 2 cover her trails d nxt tym she opens anoda a/c
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by TundE8: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]sheade viewing this thread...hmmm
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
LMAO, this is "E-Mistaken Identity" oooooooo
To all those concluding that I am Wunmi, don't shift your attention from the real culprit.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2013
All that stolen money, yet no funds were invested in anti-perspirant, those damp patches, urrrgh. I've seen truck pushers shunting massive loads in the middle of a Nigerian heatwave with drier armpits.

I guess fraudulent strategies could make one sweat more than a goat, even if the said person lived in Siberia.

5 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

Background check still coming back to back, and your mode of writing, presentation, answering question looks so so so similar to dat of Allen, and Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's email address keep bring out your username, frm d scanner!

yes bro, the mode of writing , exactly D same thing with that of the crook.

Sheade or whatever u call urself, u are not convincing enough .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2013
ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE. IF YOU ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO SEND SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET MONEY THEN YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE HIT. OBVIOUSLY SHE NEEDS THE MONEY OR ELSE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE ABSCONDED. LEEAVE HER MATTER TO GOD grin grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by xxyz17(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2013
you are really dull.

obadiah777: ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE. IF YOU ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO SEND SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET MONEY THEN YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE HIT. OBVIOUSLY SHE NEEDS THE MONEY OR ELSE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE ABSCONDED. LEEAVE HER MATTER TO GOD grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2013
aieromon:

grin grin

thought you were a nice guy, smh.

oya, which nler has snatched you from me, or who's the lucky lady that's enjoying your charms.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2013
xxyz17: you are really dull.

NO I THINK YOU ARE THE DULL ONE. WASTING ALL THIS TIME GOING TO ALL THIS EXTENT TO RUIN SOMEONES LIFE BECAUSE YOU GOT TOOK. REPORTING HER TO EFCC AND THE AMERICAN EMBASSY AND FBI AND CIA ETC ETC ? RUINING SOMEONES LIFE OVER 900,000 NAIRA. I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF SHE TOOK YOU FOR 1 BILLION NAIRA. ABEG LEF MATTER JO. NEXT TIME BE WISER AND SHARPER. NEVER GIVE ANYONE MONEY YOU HAVE NEVER MET. CASE CLOSED. TAKE THE HIT AND MOVE ON. DONT RUIN THE POOR WOMANS LIFE NOW. WHY DONT YALL USE THIS RESOURCEFULNESS TO CHASE THOSE WHO ARE STEALING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM NIGERIA EVERYDAY ? TRACE THEIR ADDRESS AND THEN ABDUCT THEM OR SOMETHING. I MEAN YALL ARE SO RESOURCEFUL FROM WHAT I CAN SEE HERE. WHY NOT USE IT ON THE NIGERIAN LEADERS ? MISPLACED PRIORITIES

THE WOMAN LIVES IN A $6000 HOUSE IN PHILLY. OBVIOUSLY SHE NEEDS THE MONEY SO BADLY. ABEG FREE HER JOR
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2013
^saw you viewing the thread earlier today, didnt know you would deign to comment.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2013
@ topic

i'm still as clueless as i was at the start of the thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2013
tpia@:
^saw you viewing the thread earlier today, didnt know you would deign to comment.
LOL TPIA HOW ARE YA LUV ?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2013
this aint a prezzo and goldie situation, lol.

who be ya luv.

am married to pyguru [spelled pyguru], check him out somewhere around these parts.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2013
tpia@:
this aint a prezzo and goldie situation, lol.

who be ya luv.

am married to pyguru, check him out somewhere around these parts.
LOL HE AINT GOT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT FROM ME. wink
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2013
AM ROLLING THRU HER NEIGHBORHOOD ON GOOGLE MAP AND THERE ARE WALLS THAT SAY 'STOP THE VIOLENCE'. SO OBVIOUSLY THIS MUST BE A CRAZY NEIGHBORHOOD OF SORTS. ABEG MAKE UNA FREE THE WOMAN.

AND OMAWUNMI ABEG MAKE YOU TRY LOOK FOR THINGS TO DO THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE SCAMMING PEOPLE. WHY NOT START BY BUYING A KJV BIBLE AND GETTING GENUINELY CLOSER TO THE LORD. ABEG STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. PEOPLE ARE NOT SMILING THESE DAYS. YOU DONT WANT TO SCAM SOMEONE WHO WILL GET ANGRY ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR LIFE.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Truckpusher(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2013
Siena: All that stolen money, yet no funds were invested in anti-perspirant, those damp patches, urrrgh. I've seen truck pushers shunting massive loads in the middle of a Nigerian heatwave with drier armpits.

I guess fraudulent strategies could make one sweat more than a goat, even if the said person lived in Siberia.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Truckpusher: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No reference to you, bro. smiley
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Reference(m): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2013
Odunnu:
When I advised you, it was in good faith. Each of your posts still raise the red flag. The parts in bold are typical of Madam Wunmi from the little I have been opportuned to learn about her. Then again, when did you develop enough wings to mention her name without the 'Aunty' preceding it?

My dear, you can smell the attitude from the moon. As soon as I read it I just smiled. Play along.

It is obvious there is a concerted effort underway at re-entering the system undetected. Am afraid if this woman is not removed from this forum its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt again. I just got to know her today. Many more will miss this thread. She's counting on that.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:56am On Feb 17, 2013
sheade: LOL, o ma ga ooo so every jack and harry is now detective/ FBI/CIA agent...
Madam Moderator last I log on to nairaland was in 2011 anyone can figure that out by looking at my profile. I do come on nairaland and I rarely log on. I saw this on the frontpage clicked the post of course the name looks familiar, as I was going from page to page I saw survProf post that had a link to my profile...I burst out laughing that was when I logged in to let him or her know that I am not your target ooo.
Because I did not logged in thru out 2012 doesn't mean I wasn't here, I come here time to time to time so throw that notion out. I'm sure if you dig very well, you will realize your assumption is false.
No need for me to be going back and forth to prove who I am, nairaland is not feeding me neither do I have anything to advertise for anyone to buy or sell.
Will be waiting patiently, when survProf comes back and makes it clear I am not wunmi. Thanks, have a great weekend.
Back to enjoying the ocean sounds and the caribbean beautiful weather wink cool cheesy

See this big for nothing gorilla, I even thought u were smart, seeing all this ur numerous "defensive comments" on this thread is even more exposing .

U are so dull wunmi Allen/shopclue/Sheade.

If I may ask, why didn't u use ur "Sheade" handle all through 2012
Despite the fact that u were very active in the property section in 2011
Were u on strike cheesy

I'm disappointed in u woman, as matured as u are I was expecting u to be smarter cheesy

If I were u I wld just call the complainant/ poster in private and settle him off, rather than going through this embarrassing session with people old enough to call u mummy.grin

But again another question is "DO U HAVE THE CASH ON U ?" Me don't think so. I guess ur jazz aint working no more,reasons y u cannot pay this poster off, perhaps u've swindled ur babalawo too grin

U are just a fu-c-k-ing broke ugly bi(t)ch that is trying to survive.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Reference:

My dear, you can smell the attitude from the moon. As soon as I read it I just smiled. Play along.

she's not smart, that's the reason I'm angry, how she was able to convince the poster to part with his cash really beats me
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Reference(m): 2:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

she's not smart, that's the reason I'm angry, how she was able to convince the poster to part with his cash really beats me

Could be a syndicate at work. There are so many ends not tied up. May have to find that 'Chinedu' fellow at computer village for instance. Is he on NL too.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 2:38am On Feb 17, 2013
This thread shall end up revealing a vast network of scammers that work with the evil woman .. She even has distractors on the thread to put the OP on a long search for justice and keep his mind calm that some sort of investigation is going on .. Nairaland this thread has just give a good plot for a good crime novel .. OP hope u have watched Usual Suspect before because this ur episode seems smarter and deeper than that sef .. I mite be wrong sha but I will ff this thread wella
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 17, 2013
I'm speechless undecided called the numbers and directory line for her address but no luck, I'm still not convinced yet, hoping she'd call OP back and return his money, haba just N900k she wan ruin her life?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 17, 2013
obadiah777: ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE. IF YOU ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO SEND SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET MONEY THEN YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE HIT. OBVIOUSLY SHE NEEDS THE MONEY OR ELSE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE ABSCONDED. LEEAVE HER MATTER TO GOD grin grin
This guy again
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by chordben(m): 4:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Time consuming but a worthy read, I pray something positive comes out soon and the presence of this 'Sheade/Shady' character should not distract the unraveling. Welldone guys.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2013
obadiah777: AM ROLLING THRU HER NEIGHBORHOOD ON GOOGLE MAP AND THERE ARE WALLS THAT SAY 'STOP THE VIOLENCE'. SO OBVIOUSLY THIS MUST BE A CRAZY NEIGHBORHOOD OF SORTS. ABEG MAKE UNA FREE THE WOMAN.

AND OMAWUNMI ABEG MAKE YOU TRY LOOK FOR THINGS TO DO THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE SCAMMING PEOPLE. WHY NOT START BY BUYING A KJV BIBLE AND GETTING GENUINELY CLOSER TO THE LORD. ABEG STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. PEOPLE ARE NOT SMILING THESE DAYS. YOU DONT WANT TO SCAM SOMEONE WHO WILL GET ANGRY ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR LIFE.
On one hand you are telling us to free the woman, on the other hand u are admonishing
her on how to be a good citizen, hope u are not a scammer urself.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 5:36am On Feb 17, 2013
femmyb:
On one hand you are telling us to free the woman, on the other hand u are admonishing
her on how to be a good citizen, hope u are not a scammer urself.
Not to worry I'm digging into his history as at now, will expose him if he's found questionable. Although, I must point out he's well known in the religion section to be a rastaman with mental issues due to his constant incoherent rantings.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 5:40am On Feb 17, 2013
You are well known in the religion section to be a rastaman with psychological issues due to your constant incoherent rantings. Even your choice of block letters tell me you are a screamer...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2013
Bros, i said this and he gave me a 10 year ban
shymexx: It seems scammers have invaded this forum... I just read about 10 different threads about scammers swindling people and extracting email addresses of registered users on the forum... Seun needs to do something about this madness...

I never knew Nigeria could scam fellow Nigerians smfh... undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 6:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Bro, what happened that day didn't start that day. My out burst was an accumulation of things I have noticed on this section with the way the mods handle scam threads.

Some people may not know how painful it is and that's why I am also empathizing with Anthonio, Odeiro's victim. A lot of people have died as a result of all this. My mother's death can be traced to her encounter with a scammer.

The bastard is freely walking around. Just as justice could not help my mother, so also will it be when I am ready. Nobody will/can save him. He had better be praying I never set my eyes on him.
Piponomics: This was what that 2sexy guy was fighting for and he got banned. His presentation was wrong but at least he achieved what he was campaigning for. Proven scam cases should always make the front page.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2013
Badest cool idea. 1000000 likes!
obakovich: If the FBI wnt listen to u cause d amount is small u add some harmless lies that she said she will bomb a us fedral building and u cant do any thn, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.