Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141508 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
lacicrips: That's petty. Let it go bro.

Bro, please read previous threads, dating back from 2009. I got cleaned out back then, followed by Inspired and Uspry. That woman leaves a broad trail of destruction wherever she goes. You haven't had the misfortune to get ripped off by her, so it's easy for you to see fact as being petty. What I said about her is fact - it's the norm with those who earn money dishonestly, they could swindle folk of $1,000,000 yet have nothing to show for it. Easy come, easy go.

So yeah, my comment is pretty valid. A thief has no concept of holding onto financial investments, money goes through their fingers like water through a basket. So please, think carefully before you make a comment such as the one you made here.

5 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
dinggle: That guy in the Youtube video with Omowunmi Allen knows something, he was nervous, lip licking, eyes rolling, unsteady hands, he knew! he knew!! he knew it was a demo ploy! I'm sure he is communicating with her as we speak. Called Omowunmi's number, she hunged up after 40 secs.

Send text next time.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
TPIA and Odunu abeg make una no derail this thread carry ur bickering to some other thread, this thread must remain oncourse till Mrs Allen is in the hands of the Law
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lucy001(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
OLE BARAWO OLOSHI grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lucy001(f): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
ceejay80s: Haba aieromon sorry o! Just read dis thread for the 1st time, na so dem dey do, same thing happened to me, but na my child hood & pry school classmate na him do me, he is in london and i sent money to him to buy those nokia tv reciever in 2009, he bought and sent the 1st one, when i pay for 6 tv recievers, i no hear from him again, he removed me as him friend on facebook, from june 2009 till 2013, i no see nada. His name is JAMES OWUNNA and his accomplies be OKEY UMEOKAFOR

Terrible.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by OAM4J: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
sheade: LOL, o ma ga ooo so every jack and harry is now detective/ FBI/CIA agent...
Madam Moderator last I log on to nairaland was in 2011 anyone can figure that out by looking at my profile. I do come on nairaland and I rarely log on. I saw this on the frontpage clicked the post of course the name looks familiar, as I was going from page to page I saw survProf post that had a link to my profile...I burst out laughing that was when I logged in to let him or her know that I am not your target ooo.
Because I did not logged in thru out 2012 doesn't mean I wasn't here, I come here time to time to time so throw that notion out. I'm sure if you dig very well, you will realize your assumption is false.
No need for me to be going back and forth to prove who I am, nairaland is not feeding me neither do I have anything to advertise for anyone to buy or sell.
Will be waiting patiently, when survProf comes back and makes it clear I am not wunmi. Thanks, have a great weekend.
Back to enjoying the ocean sounds and the caribbean beautiful weather wink cool cheesy

I can bet my precious left yansh that you are the Gbewiri, Jaguda Ole, abojuwonkoro Wunmi Allens we are looking for. Same writing style and attitude when provoked.

You also forgot that all the posts you have here have hidden IP addresses that can be matched with other posters and we can easily find out who and who are posting from same location.

So you are hidding in the Carrebean enjoying other peoples's sweat? God knows you cant survive it. Look outside where you are and up in the sky, Karma is about to catch up with you.

If you dont repent and restitute, know for sure that very soon from now, you will beging to live misrably and painfully for the rest of your life, then you will beg death to rescue you, but no, death wont come early.

Ole buruku! People like you are the ones making it difficult for hard working, honest Nigerians to be trusted and do bussiness with ease all over the world angry

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin grin WHY YALL WANT TO INVESTIGATE ME ? embarassed
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Kai, if I were the Wunmi Allen, I would just call the op for immediate settlement. Haba, why would you be exposing yourself to so much risk, is it even worth it sef? Mrs Allen, abeg try do yourself a favor by owning up quick, make restitution where necessary and move on with your life. I think you're so hardened in your mind, you're failing here to see the danger you're exposing yourself to, SMH.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
This omawunmi don turn celebrity criminal, na her name full every page, put a BOUNTY on her, like 800k dead or alive and u go see her now now all tied up in front of ya house
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ronnyfam(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Whatever a man sew , he will reap,419 / scamming does not pay , find a better job to do
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
That poopola ID rings a bell but I didn't find anything via google... It's been long. Seun would do nada if that's what you expect. Save the hope for something better.
Boss13:

Did you watch her YouTube clip. There was a young guy in it and he claimed to be on nairaland. He said his I.d is poopola or something close to that. She doesn't work alone. Seun please assist to search for the I.d of that guy and blacklist him.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by femi4: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
sassygal: Phew! finally I reach the last post. there are lots people in here scamming. please always do a background check otherwise these are the stories you''ll tell.
We don pass the page.....When it sounds too good to believe...RUN
When an old sch friend(No communication for close to 5yrs) suddenly remember you and introduce a biz to you............RUN
Avoid paying upfront for goods
Do biz face to face, Always meet at an open place e.g eatery
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Aieromon my friend, u go try 4get dat money, she wont give it back to u, na so she go dey dribble u and promising u 1yr don reach, soon e go be 2yrs. Na so JAMES OWUNNA do me, promising me soon till eternity and later removed me from his facebook list. Since 2009 and dis is 2013, except he dies b4 me, anytime wey i hold am, na court and i go claim 3M naira
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
idupaul: TPIA and Odunu abeg make una no derail this thread carry ur bickering to some other thread, this thread must remain oncourse till Mrs Allen is in the hands of the Law

point of correction bro she's divorced, she stole her husband money severally till he got fed up, this forced the poor man to send her packing grin

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
2jideofor: That poopola ID rings a bell but I didn't find anything via google... It's been long. Seun would do nada if that's what you expect. Save the hope for something better.

write with caution bro, pls.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by nbright: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

point of correction bro she's divorced, she stole her husband money severally till he got fed up, this forced the poor man to send her packing grin

How true is this?, or u are just joking?.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
nbright: How true is this?, or u are just joking?.
Why should I be joking

U can u stay with a thief in ur house as a wife
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
I hear u...
Rooneyboy:

write with caution bro, pls.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by nbright: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:
Why should I be joking

U can u stay with a thief in ur house as a wife
I asked a simple question na... Don't be angry...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na wa ooo. This woman beat my widest imaginagion. Upon all pleads, threat and curses she no gree show face. Her heary must be made of steel.. undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: I have noticed there are so many scammers on nairaland. I just read 3 threads on the business section and there are so many scam indicators. One thread was invest with N1000 on the Nigerian stock exchange and reap dividends. Another was requesting for 9 partners to contribute N60,000 for cassava production with an ROI of 840%. And people are busy responding to this scam threads.

thought i responded to this post before.

some people post on threads with multiple ids, while others are part of the original group starting such threads.

we all know how these things work nah.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin WHY YALL WANT TO INVESTIGATE ME ? embarassed

because you sound "suspicious"

especially with your "you do err" statements.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dnative(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
This should be kept sticky in one of the top ten entries of the front page and not allowed pushed down into oblivion by new front page entries. Smooth criminals like Wunmi should be given no hiding place.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by TundE8: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
I want to believe she is using an alias i.e not real name, that why she is not bothered.
since u said she is divorce, she may b trying to spoil her ex name, that why she uses that to scam. Probably she is known by another name among peers, a big ads showing her pic will put her on the toes.
#justmyopinion
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ournaija: Na wa ooo. This woman beat my widest imaginagion. Upon all pleads, threat and curses she no gree show face. Her heary must be made of steel.. undecided
like i said b4 dat money do go, almost a million naira, i know say the thief don dissappear, if she return the money then, my name is not queen elizabeth and its not
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
She's back with a bang as usual

www.nairaland.com/1199191/shopclue-here-folks
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
aieromon: She's back with a bang as usual

www.nairaland.com/1199191/shopclue-here-folks
why did she open another thread

Why didn't she come here to make her own statement

Please peeps as soon as u guys are done reading that her crap pls do return here She's trying hard to divert people's attention by opening that thread.

Infact I'll copy and paste her crap here now.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
Here is her crap

Folks,
Shopclue is here.
A friend alerted me to the Shopclue Scam thread
9 days ago. I checked my emails 6 days ago and
here is my response.
"Thank you for letting me know.
I didn't know about the thread but am not
surprised by it.
The guy that started the thread is looking for
attention, he is
entitled so let him be. Would you believe he was
actually cheesy
enough to tell me that since I withheld his money
and he has been
telling people, his name now actually opens
doors! I felt I ought to
ask for a percentage of those new doors
openings after all, I may have
unknowingly helped him, by his own assertions.
Imagine the audacity!
It is sad, but the harsh reality is that he cannot get
any money till
I get back to Lagos, or somebody will close my
account on my behalf
which I don't mind at all. I just don't have too
many people I trust
that can do that.
The guy that owns the money, and his advisers
all have a game going
on, it is not "just" about the money.
Unfortunately, having his
goods/money gives them power to vent their
frustration. I get that.
He will get his money when I return back home,
there is nothing to
worry about with that.
In the meantime, I feel it's about time for him to
go to nairaland and
say what has been on his mind all these months
anyway. He seemed to
have this belief that my reputation will be ruined
once he let
nairaland knows which may consequently ruin
the estate project, etc.
He has a good idea, the only problem is that I am
not convinced I have
anything to lose a sleep over.
I have heard so many tales over the grapevines
about the different
version of this issue, so I feel better actually that
he has finished
the task by starting a thread. It's much easier to
entertain nairaland
crowd uniformly by a thread that everybody can
read rather than
relying on the grapevines spread by just few
privilege folks. It is
more organized way when one opens a thread, it
keeps things tidy. At
least now there is a neater written version.
I am not particularly proud of this, but there's a
part of me that
actually wanted him to start that thread, and let
him see that
nairaland is just noise, the actual market and
commerce is what we
really believe of ourselves and our ability. He
thinks he's got power
to undo me, undo the estate project stuff. I am
curious to see the
sovereignty and destructive power of nairaland
really. I am trying so
hard to understand that is really bad publicity,
but I can't say I am
succeeding.
It is rather arrogant for a "finite being" to think he
can understand
the mind of an "infinite" God. No human being
on earth can take credit
for the estate project. God jump started it to
where it is, and I
really don't think "shopclue" has anything to do
with it. She may have
been a tool in it, but that's just about it. So really
the question
is, can Aigbe & Co Scandal really stop it? Well, let's
see. At least
now, it has begun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.