Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142103 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
She has obviously recruited a supporters club as usual. You can see them viewing this thread and planning the next line of action.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Having read this her epistle I'm beginning to believe this woman has a mental problem.

Why should this ugly thing take all of us for f(oo)ls ?

She's simply trying to play on our intelligence, what gets me angry the most is tthat she's not even remorseful.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wylout: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin @ all grin

The monster has been smoked out!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Guys she is online. Why can't she come and answer the allegations
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lucy001(f): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wonders shall never end, she is online....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
this is another tactics, yesterday she came up with the sheade handle (sheade that was long retired since 2011 suddenly came back active on this thread) not being able to make an impact with her sheade handle ,
she chose this her new thread tactics today and forcefully tells sheade to retire once again. grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
dgbanj: Make $1 daily in autopilot very simple, no website or capital is needed get the free book http://getmoneyinnaija..com

Another scammer. Maybe wunmi
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dnative(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy: [b]Having read this her epistle I'm beginning to believe this woman has a mental problem.

Why should this ugly thing take all of us for f(oo)ls ?

She's simply trying to play on our intelligence, what gets me angry the most is tthat she's not even remorseful. [/b]

I did actually thought about this as well, you can't rule out that someone with such fraudulent traits and persona as displayed in her several responses here most likely have mental health problems.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
dgbanj: Make $1 daily in autopilot very simple, no website or capital is needed get the free book http://getmoneyinnaija..com

Hey bud, please don't derail this thread with your rubbish! Go shake your gaddamn tambourine elsewhere! angry

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: novakid (m), sheade, davechika(m), van bonattel, realities.com, aieromon(m), Siena(m), workhouse, cchioke, fakkos(f), goldng, chytai(f), uplawal(f), Jymes, beholddean, Dipwater(m) and 13 guest(s)

She is here....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy: this is another tactics, yesterday she came up with the sheade handle (sheade that was long retired since 2011 suddenly came back active on this thread) not being able to make an impact with her sheade handle ,
she chose this her new thread tactics today and forcefully tells sheade to retire once again. grin grin grin

Rofl, promise me you and the rest of people concluding that I am Wunmi will tender an apology once all the "detectives/private investigators" found out I am not Wunmi.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
sheade:

Rofl, promise me you and the rest of people concluding that I am Wunmi will tender an apology once all the "detectives/private investigators" found out I am not Wunmi.

Shut up u dirty pig, where did u spring out from.

do u think u are dealing with morons here
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
sheade:

I will tender an apology once you pay aieromon, siena, inspired_m and others what you owe them.
So, please, when are they getting paid? Just give us a date.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Dipwater(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
this shi/t is worst than a muthafucker ,the bi-tch is online nigger .lets fry her arse like plantain .i guess she is scared cuz she knows sh/it is about to go down .mrs allen avenue i suggest you drink poison,homegirl u cant xcape it.in other words u are sitting on fire ,ur game is up bi/tch .karma is pointing a gun at u right now and there is nothing u can do about it grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
ALL THOSE WHO ARE SCREAMING BLUE MURDER HAVE U BOTHERED TO FIND OUT IF SHE ACTUALLY DELIVERED THE OTHER PRODUCTS SHE ADVERTISED ON NAIRALAND TO THEIR BUYERS. TRUTH BE TOLD I AM SURE OTHER FOLKS BOUGHT STUFF FROM HER WHICH SHE CAME THROUGH ON, INCLUDING VEHICLES BECAUSE I AM AWARE SHE ALSO SOLD VEHICLES ONLINE HERE. HAVE YOU ALL STOPPED TO THINK THAT PERHAPS SHE HAD SO MUCH ON HER PLATE AND JUST COULDN'T SORT THE ACCUSERS PRODUCTS? I REALLY NEVER WANTED TO WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS ISSUE BUT I SEE THAT SOME FOLKS HERE ARE JUST MAKING A WHOLE LOT OF NOISE AND NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. I AM SURE SHE WOULD REFUND AS SHE HAS SAID SHE WOULD SO EVERYBODY JUST CHILL AND FOCUS ON TIME FOR REFUND RATHER THAN ALL THIS MUD SLINGING GOING ON
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Reminder of the suspects pictures!

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Dipwater(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
sheade:

allen avenue pay up bi/tch,nobody wants to listen to ur market woman rant.if u survive this sh/it ,give thanks to ur god .u are indeed lucky ,try that s/hit with any of my luvd ones and i will make u remember my name and hood where i came from p/ussy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Dipwater(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever: ALL THOSE WHO ARE SCREAMING BLUE MURDER HAVE U BOTHERED TO FIND OUT IF SHE ACTUALLY DELIVERED THE OTHER PRODUCTS SHE ADVERTISED ON NAIRALAND TO THEIR BUYERS. TRUTH BE TOLD I AM SURE OTHER FOLKS BOUGHT STUFF FROM HER WHICH SHE CAME THROUGH ON, INCLUDING VEHICLES BECAUSE I AM AWARE SHE ALSO SOLD VEHICLES ONLINE HERE. HAVE YOU ALL STOPPED TO THINK THAT PERHAPS SHE HAD SO MUCH ON HER PLATE AND JUST COULDN'T SORT THE ACCUSERS PRODUCTS? I REALLY NEVER WANTED TO WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS ISSUE BUT I SEE THAT SOME FOLKS HERE ARE JUST MAKING A WHOLE LOT OF NOISE AND NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. I AM SURE SHE WOULD REFUND AS SHE HAS SAID SHE WOULD SO EVERYBODY JUST CHILL AND FOCUS ON TIME FOR REFUND RATHER THAN ALL THIS MUD SLINGING GOING ON

eh yo my nigger survey can u pls check this dude out cuz am kinda suspecting him
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dipwater:

eh yo my nigger survey can u pls check this dude out cuz am kinda suspecting him

double ID....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever: ALL THOSE WHO ARE SCREAMING BLUE MURDER HAVE U BOTHERED TO FIND OUT IF SHE ACTUALLY DELIVERED THE OTHER PRODUCTS SHE ADVERTISED ON NAIRALAND TO THEIR BUYERS. TRUTH BE TOLD I AM SURE OTHER FOLKS BOUGHT STUFF FROM HER WHICH SHE CAME THROUGH ON, INCLUDING VEHICLES BECAUSE I AM AWARE SHE ALSO SOLD VEHICLES ONLINE HERE. HAVE YOU ALL STOPPED TO THINK THAT PERHAPS SHE HAD SO MUCH ON HER PLATE AND JUST COULDN'T SORT THE ACCUSERS PRODUCTS? I REALLY NEVER WANTED TO WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS ISSUE BUT I SEE THAT SOME FOLKS HERE ARE JUST MAKING A WHOLE LOT OF NOISE AND NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. I AM SURE SHE WOULD REFUND AS SHE HAS SAID SHE WOULD SO EVERYBODY JUST CHILL AND FOCUS ON TIME FOR REFUND RATHER THAN ALL THIS MUD SLINGING GOING ON
This dude and obadiah777 has a strong link, and there is also a connection between these two IDs and Wunmi Allen - they work for her on NL.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obowunmi(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Can't believe that people are still getting scammed in this day and age. Na jazz she use for you ni? Seriously.... what are you smoking giving up 900

thousand without a product? Na wa ooo... Karma will catch up to her but sorry but I think this will be your loss.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dipwater:

I GUESS SURVEY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL HIM IS NOW MY MODERATOR. PLS DON'T TAKE CALM COUNSEL FOR STUPIDITY.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2013

Have you changed with another account? This time with CAPS LOCK? lol you cant derail this thread.....

[size=30pt]PAY UP NOW!!![/size]
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
FXKing2012:
This dude and obadiah777 has a strong link, and there is also a connection between these two IDs and Wunmi Allen - they work for her on NL.

I WORK FOR WHO? YEAH RIGHT! LIKE SHE CAN AFFORD ME. CLEAR UR FOGGY MIND MISTER THEN ADDRESS ME ACCORDINGLY
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obowunmi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
she needs jungle justice.... If caught, I hope she is roasted like plantains... grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2013

Everybody pls take note, this is MR. SAM, Omowunmi Allen's man....

Take note!!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever: ALL THOSE WHO ARE SCREAMING BLUE MURDER HAVE U BOTHERED TO FIND OUT IF SHE ACTUALLY DELIVERED THE OTHER PRODUCTS SHE ADVERTISED ON NAIRALAND TO THEIR BUYERS. TRUTH BE TOLD I AM SURE OTHER FOLKS BOUGHT STUFF FROM HER WHICH SHE CAME THROUGH ON, INCLUDING VEHICLES BECAUSE I AM AWARE SHE ALSO SOLD VEHICLES ONLINE HERE. HAVE YOU ALL STOPPED TO THINK THAT PERHAPS SHE HAD SO MUCH ON HER PLATE AND JUST COULDN'T SORT THE ACCUSERS PRODUCTS? I REALLY NEVER WANTED TO WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS ISSUE BUT I SEE THAT SOME FOLKS HERE ARE JUST MAKING A WHOLE LOT OF NOISE AND NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. I AM SURE SHE WOULD REFUND AS SHE HAS SAID SHE WOULD SO EVERYBODY JUST CHILL AND FOCUS ON TIME FOR REFUND [/b]RATHER THAN ALL THIS MUD SLINGING GOING ON

[b]who's this one

How much is she paying u to say these things

@ bolded , what makes u think she will refund the stolen cash
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
timbros:

Have you changed with another account? This time with CAPS LOCK? lol you cant derail this thread.....

[size=30pt]PAY UP NOW!!![/size]

PERHAPS U NEED TO JUST RUN A SEARCH ON MY ID OR CHECK MY PROFILE TO KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE I PLY MY TRADE. GET A LIFE
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

who's this one

How much is she paying u to say these things

@ bolded , what makes u think she will refund the stolen cash

His name is SAM...... Omowunmi's man
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

Everybody pls take note, this is MR. SAM, Omowunmi Allen man....

Take note!!!!

SURVEY STUDENT OR WHATEVER U ARE CALLED THE WORD 'MAN' AT THE END OF OMOWUNMI ALLEN IS RATHER SPECULATIVE ISNT IT? IF I OFFERED TO RENDER SERVICE TO HER DOES THAT NOW MAKE ME HER SO CALLED MAN? ONCE AGAIN CHECK MY PROFILE. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT FIT TO RUN ANY SORT OF INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

PERHAPS U NEED TO JUST RUN A SEARCH ON MY ID OR CHECK MY PROFILE TO KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE I PLY MY TRADE. GET A LIFE

Mr Sam, please ready from the beginning, i have all your information with me, you have to be very careful in here, or it will be used against you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.