Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142092 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wylout: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever: ALL THOSE WHO ARE SCREAMING BLUE MURDER HAVE U BOTHERED TO FIND OUT IF SHE ACTUALLY DELIVERED THE OTHER PRODUCTS SHE ADVERTISED ON NAIRALAND TO THEIR BUYERS. TRUTH BE TOLD I AM SURE OTHER FOLKS BOUGHT STUFF FROM HER WHICH SHE CAME THROUGH ON, INCLUDING VEHICLES BECAUSE I AM AWARE SHE ALSO SOLD VEHICLES ONLINE HERE. HAVE YOU ALL STOPPED TO THINK THAT PERHAPS SHE HAD SO MUCH ON HER PLATE AND JUST COULDN'T SORT THE ACCUSERS PRODUCTS? I REALLY NEVER WANTED TO WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS ISSUE BUT I SEE THAT SOME FOLKS HERE ARE JUST MAKING A WHOLE LOT OF NOISE AND NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. I AM SURE SHE WOULD REFUND AS SHE HAS SAID SHE WOULD SO EVERYBODY JUST CHILL AND FOCUS ON TIME FOR REFUND RATHER THAN ALL THIS MUD SLINGING GOING ON

If only you would read and ask questions:

First transaction goes through and the next does not.

Further deals are thrown in your face most times unbelievable deals.

Yet original deal has still not been sorted out.

A refund after how long!!!

You must think i am stupid.

I will hunt and haunt you.

YOU KNOW YOURSELF!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

SURVEY STUDENT OR WHATEVER U ARE CALLED THE WORD 'MAN' AT THE END OF OMOWUNMI ALLEN IS RATHER SPECULATIVE ISNT IT? IF I OFFERED TO RENDER SERVICE TO HER DOES THAT NOW MAKE ME HER SO CALLED MAN? ONCE AGAIN CHECK MY PROFILE. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT FIT TO RUN ANY SORT OF INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES.

Do you want me to prove it?

do you also want you pictures here
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

His name is SAM...... Omowunmi's man
Oh , I see.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
SurvProf,

how do I clear myself of this E-accusation of mistaken identity?

surveyProf:

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
sheade: SurvProf,

how do I clear myself of this E-accusation of mistaken identity?

I look into it again..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:
Oh , I see.

I can prove it 100% sure!!!, and his pictures are here..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by soye35: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
i fit blind her eyes if she get caught,she is a hardened criminal,claimed she has project in abraham adesanya,do u knw how much a land cost around that location?bastard slut with lies all over nairaland.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

SURVEY STUDENT KINDLY POST MY PICS HERE OR BETTER YET PHOTOSHOP ME INTO A PIC WITH YOUR ACCUSED. QUIT BICKERING AND BE CONSTRUCTIVE. I WILL SPEAK IF I WANT TO AND U CANNOT HUSH ME UP. IMAGINE THAT! RESORTING TO THREATS NOW SIMPLY BECAUSE I SAID YOU WERE NOT FIT TO BE AN INVESTIGATOR IN THIS REGARD. SHOOT ME FOR SAYING THE TRUTH BUT I SAID IT. DO U ALSO WANT ME TO POST YOUR PICS ONLINE HERE BECAUSE BELIEVE ME I HAVE GOT THEM AND YOUR INFO AS WELL. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THE INTERNET KEEPS SECRETS? GET OFF THE INTERNET AND YOUR FAT FANNY AND DO A PROPER JOB AND NOT ALL THIS YOUR SILLY ONLINE RANTING AND TALK BACKS. GET PHYSICAL! IF YOU ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS MATTER PLS PLS PLS GO TO THE RIGHT SOURCES AND QUIT THIS.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

I can prove it 100% sure!!!, and his pictures are here..

I think bbfever is also an accomplice.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
@survProf, please do I will really appreciate it.
if you have any question that can clear the mixed up, let me know. Thanks

surveyProf:

I look into it again..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13:

I think bbfever is also an accomplice.

YOU KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO SPEAK UP? ALLOW ME TO ELABORATE.... I AM AN ACTIVIST! I HATE INJUSTICE AND ALL LINKS TO IT. ALL THIS ONLINE TALK IS CRAP. YOU HAVE HER NAME, YOU HAVE A LOCATION OF HER RESIDENCE IN THE STATES, GET TO WORK WITH THE INFO YOU HAVE. PERIOD. CALL ME AN ACCOMPLICE IF YOU WILL BUT IF I WAS SURVEY STUDENT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN RESULTS A LONG TIME AGO.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

SURVEY STUDENT KINDLY POST MY PICS HERE OR BETTER YET PHOTOSHOP ME INTO A PIC WITH YOUR ACCUSED. QUIT BICKERING AND BE CONSTRUCTIVE. I WILL SPEAK IF I WANT TO AND U CANNOT HUSH ME UP. IMAGINE THAT! RESORTING TO THREATS NOW SIMPLY BECAUSE I SAID YOU WERE NOT FIT TO BE AN INVESTIGATOR IN THIS REGARD. SHOOT ME FOR SAYING THE TRUTH BUT I SAID IT. DO U ALSO WANT ME TO POST YOUR PICS ONLINE HERE BECAUSE BELIEVE ME I HAVE GOT THEM AND YOUR INFO AS WELL. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THE INTERNET KEEPS SECRETS? GET OFF THE INTERNET AND YOUR FAT FANNY AND DO A PROPER JOB AND NOT ALL THIS YOUR SILLY ONLINE RANTING AND TALK BACKS. GET PHYSICAL! IF YOU ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS MATTER PLS PLS PLS GO TO THE RIGHT SOURCES AND QUIT THIS.

Okay, hold on......
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

PERHAPS U NEED TO JUST RUN A SEARCH ON MY ID OR CHECK MY PROFILE TO KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE I PLY MY TRADE. GET A LIFE

Busted!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
sheade: SurvProf, how do I clear myself of this E-accusation of mistaken identity?

What the heck's going on here? Surveyprof was responding to BBfever. Why are you then responding?

surveyProf: Do you want me to prove it?

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

Okay, hold on......

HOLDING ......
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Surveyprof has never failed us and I don't think he will this time.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
prove number one, Using Omowunmi's latest update, contact SAM 07042088986, and also using his previous posting, as an agent, using same phone number 07042088986

Please find pictures as a prove!!

Do you still need your pictures

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
STILL SEARCHING ME OUT SURVEY STUDENT? I DONT THINK MY PICS AND INFO ARE SO HEAVY TO UPLOAD
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever: STILL SEARCHING ME OUT SURVEY STUDENT? I DONT THINK MY PICS AND INFO ARE SO HEAVY TO UPLOAD

But you can agree with me now that you are Mr. Sam, do you want your pictures here
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf: prove number one, Using Omowunmi's latest update, contact SAM 07042088986, and also using his previous posting, as an agent, using same phone number 07042088986

Please find pictures as a prove!!

Do you still need your pictures

PLEASEE DO POST PICS AND IF YOU HAD ANY BRAINS YOU WOULD SEE THAT I MADE HER AN OFFER DURING HER ESTATE PROJECT WHICH NEVER MATERIALIZED. NOW IF THAT MAKES ME AN ACCOMPLICE THEN YOU MUST BE A MO/RON. STILL WAITING FOR MY PICS BRAINIAC
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr. not to be rude I wasn't talking to you. Originally survProf was the one who linked my account to Wunmi.
And I just ask him for a request to help clear the mixed up.

Siena:

What the heck's going on here? Surveyprof was responding to BBfever. Why are you then responding?

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

YOU KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO SPEAK UP? ALLOW ME TO ELABORATE.... I AM AN ACTIVIST! I HATE INJUSTICE AND ALL LINKS TO IT. ALL THIS ONLINE TALK IS CRAP. YOU HAVE HER NAME, YOU HAVE A LOCATION OF HER RESIDENCE IN THE STATES, GET TO WORK WITH THE INFO YOU HAVE. PERIOD. CALL ME AN ACCOMPLICE IF YOU WILL BUT IF I WAS SURVEY STUDENT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN RESULTS A LONG TIME AGO.

Mr Activist, maybe you didnt see the 21 dya notice she was given to come clear her name here, abi? If she is really genuine as you was to paint her, why didnt she come defend herself here but yet went and opened a new thread and you defending her in that her new thread....Which kind of activist are you?

Why am i even answering you sef? Whenever you start typing maturedly (Without Caps Lock), i'll start taking you serious.

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

PLEASEE DO POST PICS AND IF YOU HAD ANY BRAINS YOU WOULD SEE THAT I MADE HER AN OFFER DURING HER ESTATE PROJECT WHICH NEVER MATERIALIZED. NOW IF THAT MAKES ME AN ACCOMPLICE THEN YOU MUST BE A MO/RON. STILL WAITING FOR MY PICS BRAINIAC

I would not want to disgrace u here..... grin grin

You have to be very careful when you are on-line, you can never tell who is watching u....

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

I DARE YOU TO POST MY PICS. PROVE TO YOUR PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN DELIVER. DUDE ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING HAS BEEN ONLINE BANTER. GET UP AND GO TO THE RIGHT AUTHORITIES AND FILE A REPORT WITH PICS. AIRPORTS, EFCC, PHILLY POLICE DEPT AND SO ON. USE YOUR BRAINS. SOME OF THESE WOULD BE EASILY ACHIEVED VIA A SIMPLE EMAIL WITH PROOF AND PICS.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

I DARE YOU TO POST MY PICS.

Okay hold on, 45 mins time from now, ur pictures will be here, live....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

You have to be very careful when you are on-line, you can never tell who is watching u....

YEAH YOUR CAMERA IS RIGHT BEHIND ME HERE. I SHIVER IN FEAR. YOU WISH!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Survey Prof we need to act fast there is a concerted effort by the crook Allen to derail this thread .. Pls post picture of that BBfever dude that will neutralise his attempt to stall his principals arrest

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf:

Okay hold on, 45 mins time from now, ur pictures will be here, live....

MY PICS ARE NOT FOR SALE ARE THEY? THEY ARE FREE AND AVAILABLE TO ALL WHO WANT THEM. 45MINS IS TOO FAR. COME DOWN FROM YOUR HIGH HORSE AND JUST ASK ME FOR IT NICELY AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. BUT IF YOU CANNOT ASK ME ONLINE HERE, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. SEND ME AN SMS ASKING ME FOR THEM AND JUST ID YOURSELF AND I WILL UPLOAD IT HERE BY MYSELF FOR YOU TO HAVE. GOSH
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
bbfever:

I DARE YOU TO POST MY PICS. PROVE TO YOUR PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN DELIVER. DUDE ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING HAS BEEN ONLINE BANTER. GET UP AND GO TO THE RIGHT AUTHORITIES AND FILE A REPORT WITH PICS. AIRPORTS, EFCC, PHILLY POLICE DEPT AND SO ON. USE YOUR BRAINS. SOME OF THESE WOULD BE EASILY ACHIEVED VIA A SIMPLE EMAIL WITH PROOF AND PICS.
Bros gues u should get lost. I was almost taking you serious. so you have requested her favor before and now you say you want to sit on the fence? Good job @surveyprof

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
idupaul: Survey Prof we need to act fast there is a concerted effort by the crook Allen to derail this thread .. Pls post picture of that BBfever dude that will neutralise his attempt to stall his principals arrest

YOU GUYS ARE SO BLINDED WITH WUNMI THIS AND WUNMI THAT, THAT YOU FAIL TO SEE ALL THE GUIDELINES I HAVE PROFFERED. MY PICS ARE MY PICS AND BOY AM I PROUD OF THEM AFTER ALL I PUT THEM ONLINE BY MYSELF. I STILL HAVE A VOICE AND MY PICS CAN ONLY MAKE MY VOICE LOUDER
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
surveyProf I advise you forget about this bbfever guy. This is Wunmi's tactic to derail this thread and with the way things are going, it looks like she is succeeding. So please forget this guy and focus on the more important thing: Fishing out Allen Avenue.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ezme(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
If the pics come on here, @Surveyprof I want to sign on to be ur student. Also, I want to know how you do what you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.