Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141504 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2013
Keziehenry: NL stay glued to ur screen as u watch d final episode of dis drama.hw is it gonna end? Will shopclue redeem his image or will she buy another time
Money don enter bottomless pit... The crux of the matter is how Aigbe will handle this...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2013
2jideofor: Money don enter bottomless pit... The crux of the matter is how Aigbe will handle this...
hmmmmm,well i belive in miracle,maybe Aigbe is on d mountain casting n binding right now.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2013
3days to go
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dailydolla4u(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
To me 8th of April 2013 in N/L is like April 1st. Don't see Wumi Allen paying Aigbe his money.This WA of a SCAMER Is putting you GuyZ on a Longthing. The name Aigbe sounds like Edo Man to me. But Aigbe sorry to say these; you don't act like Edo Guy to me. You better ask 4 Justice and foget Peace, cos peace without Jutice is a peace of a Grave yard.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexynet: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2013
dailydolla4u: To me 8th of April 2013 in N/L is like April 1st. Don't see Wumi Allen paying Aigbe his money.This WA of a SCAMER Is putting you GuyZ on a Longthing. The name Aigbe sounds like Edo Man to me. But Aigbe sorry to say these; you don't act like Edo Guy to me. You better ask 4 Justice and foget Peace, cos peace without Jutice is a peace of a Grave yard.
My Edo people are known by their action... till will left Lagos, people knew us by what my uncles did and dem no born anybody well to touch us that time or anyone from our house.

Just as you said, the money is gone and the Allen said it herself...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Osama10(m): 3:36am On Apr 06, 2013
2 Days more.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2013
I'm surprised you guys really took that joker and psychopath serious.
Someone that will come up with another story that day. She can even say aigbe sent armed robber to steal the money.
I still can't believe a debtor taking his creditor to court. All I used to hear is the other way round. Wunmi is a common theif.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Dis mata still dey
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2013
dailydolla4u: . But Aigbe sorry to say these; you don't act like Edo Guy to me. You better ask 4 Justice and foget Peace, cos peace without Jutice is a peace of a Grave yard.
True! Aigbe seems to be too patient and too cool for the Nigerian society. But if the money doesnt mean much to him then it's ok to handle it nonchalantly.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dailydolla4u(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
I've been in and out of Benin since Jan. 2000 Infact Benin is my 2nd Home. After Lag. Iknow the stuff the made of, and love them 4 who there are. Well maybe there is more 2 these that meets our eyes. Even Jesus Christ did got Annoyed once let alone we mortalls.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexynet: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
question:
His profile pic says a lot about him. He is a proper gentleman.
I pray that by this time next week we will all celebrate the end of this saga.
Nollywood scriptwriters and actors can give us a true life story based on this.
lol...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
See where I go find this thread. Na dis die minutes dem dey push d thread go corner where people no go see. See where I go find this thread. Na dis die minutes dem dey push d thread go corner where people no go see.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by DANILSA(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Is today 7th? just asking myself.

Going! !! going! !! going?!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tick tuck. Tick tuck. Tick tuck. Three hours more. Going going going
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by begwong: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
less than two hrs and a half.
heard night vigil is going on right about now with dry fasting.
goodklluk!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Praying Also
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
35 mins to the D-day
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
2mins more.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2013
It's April 8.

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tydd(m): 5:53am On Apr 08, 2013
The countdown is over.....any good news from the parties involved yet?.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
tydd: The countdown is over.....any good news from the parties involved yet?.
let's give them sometime. Aigbe should come forward and let people know the outcome of things.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmm..... Hi aigbe! U don check ur account balance?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by DANILSA(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmmmmmm..... Hi aigbe! U don check ur account balance?
Network is Bad.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Where are the e-warriors? Seems like everyone has gone to market. angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2013
@Aigbe, please come forward to update us on the status of things. Has the money been transferred to you? Have you seen the car? Is there another arrangement made with shopclue? Please let's know where things stand between you and shopclue because I'm fully loaded and ready to go.

I've created the websites with Wunmi Allen and her accomplices' details, and I'm fully ready to launch my deadliest e-missile yet. She and the likes of foreverGod1/bbfever/damogul and tpia@ are going to see their pictures and details all over google and other search engines once I launch. So, please, update us before I let loose.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2013
Aigbe, I beg make you come give us update,although I am not expecting anything positive from that serial unrepentant scammer called Wunmi Allen.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Today is 08/04/13 and as the time of this posting,my account hasn't been credited.

I received a mail from Wunmi Allen a few days ago indicating that the vehicle had safely arrived Nigeria along with evidence. However, the buyer is yet to inspect and pay for the said vehicle as he is out of town for the next two weeks. She has requested for more time to accommodate for this lapse. I intend to see out this incident to its logical conclusion.

Thanks for the concern.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by question(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2013
^^^ Hear we go again. Another 2 weeks. The damn goal post has been shifted once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.