Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142092 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
FX, you are driving on the wrong lane with Debosky on focus...

Debosky is not a scammer... He is adopting a different strategy in mind... Please, let's all shut up till 8 of April...

Of course from the look of things, Aigbe wont get paid but till then, let's just wait till then...

Isnt it funny? Someone is owing money and does not want to pay, but she has money to drag a case to court...

FX... Keep every intended plans in the pipe line...

Silence is Golden!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Osyxcel(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
It's funny hw ppl take little tinz personal though....

FXking & Ifyalways both of U shd jst chill eh, make una no vex.

Let us all thread with caution, even if we have to kip this thread goin', it's not necessarily by hurlin' of insults.... Thanks
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
back2sender: Below is missfendi words on marble about ifyalways

Qoute
ifyalways is a SPAMMER: see ifyalways plead below (find it under ifyalways profile) begging people to give knowledge on how to create 150 email addresses a day!! she's the spammer

ifyalways: Hello house,Please how do i create bulk email addresses,say like 150 per day?I dont mean sending bulk mails oo,creating new email addresses in bulk.
Thanks

Unquote

If you replace the P with C , na u sabi

She and Wunmi Allen are just like the story, between the chicken and the egg which is more important

I've always known @ifyalways is shaddy; I've always known she's a suspicious character. There is the need to investigate this because spamming is as much a crime as scamming. No wonder she supports WA...I have to get to the bottom of this.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2013
FX, please for your own safety, dont tag people anyhow as scammers. You dont know the individuals behind this handles...

Especially where there are no concrete proof of such scams. Using what people type, like the case of Debosky or Ify, as the basis of your judgement is way below professional...

Please, sheath ya sword.. BIko.

Until 8th, Silence is golden!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:35am On Mar 19, 2013
2jideofor: FX, please for your own safety, dont tag people anyhow as scammers. You dont know the individuals behind this handles...

Especially where there are no concrete proof of such scams. Using what people type, like the case of Debosky or Ify, as the basis of your judgement is way below professional...

Please, sheath ya sword.. BIko.

Until 8th, Silence is golden!
Fx is just trying to provoke Ify, he's obviously wining her up. We all no na frame up na!

Fighter, it don do joor! Haba! Enough already. angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2013
It's just like shopclue Eris threw thhe apple of discord here

FXking the focus is aieromon's money
Stay the course

Leave debisky, ifyalways out of this
Though you can include tpia grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2013
[b] @all, please there is the need to always fight scam as well as those that defend, support or encourage it without fear. I fear no one and will gladly expose scam wherever and whenever I see it not minding who is involved.

@ifyalways, your blood pressure is already off the charts because you are being gradually exposed abi, rest assured I'm just getting started. You think I'm here to exchange words with a broken record? Just keep running your mouth like a spoilt tap, your exposure will amaze everybody in here because they will know who you truly are and why you always align with suspicious characters.

So please go on regurgitating trash like a ruminant while I go to work on your spamming ar-se. A spammer who supports a scammer is no surprise - birds of a feather. A scammer needs a spammer to advertise and send out the message, once a prey is lured into their trap, the scammer moves in for the kill. It's like an assembly line where division of labour makes work easier and faster. So why should I be surprised when you go on and on in suport of scammers.

This thread is about Aigbe's money so your attempt to derail will be resisted. Your exposure will be on another thread - wait for it.
[/b]
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2013
merrybet: Mr Missing link....Must you always pick on people on nairaland. I have been following your posts and believe me u are someone that fights or has fought the most. You deserve an award for that.

For real? But I always go about minding my own business until some of these folks come at me.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by justwise(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways: once again, your mother.

Do your phocking worst now and listen this line of "this thread is about Aigbe" is boring and lame. Create a new thread now or is there anything you've done/doing in regards aigbe getting his money back?

Show your circus skills monkey, start the "exposure thread" now.

Please let go of this.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways: once again, your mother.

Do your phocking worst now and listen this line of "this thread is about Aigbe" is boring and lame. Create a new thread now or is there anything you've done/doing in regards aigbe getting his money back?

Show your circus skills monkey, start the "exposure thread" now.

Hello Ma,
I can understand your grievances, pls forgive and move on.

Thank you for your understanding!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2013
I really dont understand the reason for all these name-calling, bickering and skirmishes, they really are not helpful to the Aigbe cause. Please let us get over it and focus on the reason this thread was created.

Thank you all.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2013
U guys should warn her not to insult peoples parents. if she lack character we will teach her here that i can assure her.

i wont say more than this in order not to derail this thread but will watch and face her when the need be,
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways:
Edited to OK and R231 mind your business. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
No comment since yesterday? Hmmmm
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
timbros: No comment since yesterday? Hmmmm
...April 8
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lol. The party moved to Tu shbobo's abode.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
shopclue: You figure since that 20K came because of pressure, I'd better see what I can push with the drawing.

This is my answer to you.

You're just so lucky you already got the N20K or you would have kissed that goodbye!

But still, am happy you got it and already spending part of it for internet usage on nairaland. It will soon finish, the goodwill in the money is what you've lost with my response to you here. You are not somebody to be trusted with confidential matters let alone an important project as building one's home.

On the other fees you mentioned with the 3D Image and unfinished drawing that you started, you can sell it to aigbe. He just bought a car from Fhemmy, so am sure next thing will be a house project, alter it a bit and repackage and sell to him.

You seriously think I'll touch you or mad enough to pay you for that picture that is clearly not what I wanted nor be used to build? You think I'd spend my money on a project knowing folks like you have blue print of my house for easy access to nairaland, aigbe and rest of your lots? You're dreaming, wake up! It's not going to happen.

She even abused aieromon for buying a car from fhemmmy

Dont worry God will restore to him what the cankerworm has eaten, double measure of wine and oil.
He will build his own mansion in due time

If this woman had her way....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2013
interesting... No more talk about her till april 8
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by temidre1: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2013
Pple are so tired of *talking* ni? I still dey laff o.wunmi allen is nt paying a kobo!dat one!I dey wait o.by d way I miss u guys o,pls bring it on now,I need to still dey laff tongue
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by begwong: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2013
temidre1: Pple are so tired of *talking* ni? I still dey laff o.wunmi allen is nt paying a kobo!dat one!I dey wait o.by d way I miss u guys o,pls bring it on now,I need to still dey laff tongue
why are u in a haste?
Wait for April 8!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by joelreg(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Ma,
I can understand your grievances, pls forgive and move on.

Thank you for your understanding!

Please i wanna speak with u is very important. Urgent cos something uncall for jus happen to me. Dis is my contact 08095720847

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.