Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141507 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2013
aieromon: Today is 08/04/13 and as the time of this posting,my account hasn't been credited.

I received a mail from Wunmi Allen a few days ago indicating that the vehicle had safely arrived Nigeria along with evidence. However, the buyer is yet to inspect and pay for the said vehicle as he is out of town for the next two weeks. She has requested for more time to accommodate for this lapse. I intend to see out this incident to its logical conclusion.

Thanks for the concern.

Is okay, we will continue tracking!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmmmmmm..... Hi aigbe! U don check ur account balance?

You pay anything inside? grin

Thanks for the concern.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2013
wtf? so na until she sell car she go fit pay her debts? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Aigbe,dat 1999/2000 car cant cover jack.

Dis notorious old feck is just buying time mehn....

who buys a 1999 car in nig for 900k? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2013
aieromon:

You pay anything inside? grin

Thanks for the concern.
hehehehe... i follow am chop inside? tongue
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2013
dailydolla4u: To me 8th of April 2013 in N/L is like April 1st. Don't see Wumi Allen paying Aigbe his money.This WA of a SCAMER Is putting you GuyZ on a Longthing. The name Aigbe sounds like Edo Man to me. But Aigbe sorry to say these; you don't act like Edo Guy to me. You better ask 4 Justice and foget Peace, cos peace without Jutice is a peace of a Grave yard.

I quite understand your point of view. Please, don't focus on my patience. Its only a piece of uncomfortable cloth.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hehehehe... i follow am chop inside? tongue

I think sey you send me money for GMG bags. grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexynet: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2013
aieromon:

I quite understand your point of view. Please, don't focus on my patience. Its only a piece of uncomfortable cloth.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2013
aieromon:

Believe me, it's not easy to be patient but it's my belief that at the end of the day,justice will be served.

Tarry a while and thanks for the support so far.
And tarry we shall. I believe the new date is April 22 (i.e. 2 weeks from today)
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2013
2sexy.net:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
na ur money? abeg no pressure boss joor! hanhan? d man say he middle name na patience, let him b! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2013
aieromon:

I think sey you send me money for GMG bags. grin
hehehehhe..aigbe d dreamer. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2013
@ aieromon

Anyday the money hit your account, I go kill 20 fowls with 5 cows to celebrate with NL fellas. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by DANILSA(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2013
SHIIT SO THEY CONVINCED MR PATIENCE AGAIN? shocked shocked shocked SO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL 22/04/2031 TO GET THE MONEY.
THIS IS STEALING BY DELAY ANYWAYS OURNAIJA PLEASE KEEP MY SHARE OF THE RAT COW WHEN THE MONEY COMES grin grin grin LAUGHING IN BEROM cool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2013
DANILSA: SHIT SO THEY CONVINCED MR PATIENCE AGAIN? shocked shocked shocked SO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL 22/04/20[b]31 TO GET THE MONEY.[/b]
THIS IS STEALING BY DELAY ANYWAYS OURNAIJA PLEASE KEEP MY SHARE OF THE RAT COW WHEN THE MONEY COMES grin grin grin LAUGHING IN BEROM cool
Lmaoo!!! Evil spirit! una dey push oga make he behead d mama abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ Aigbe!
Thanks for the message! We hope that the matter will be resolved amicably amongst the parties involved!
OurNaija: I dey wait the invite ooh!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ Aigbe!
Thanks for the message! We hope that the matter will be resolved amicably amongst the parties involved!
Madam ID' Date wasn't given ooh! But at least progress don dey!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
i.:

The buyer is unavailable for the next two weeks. That's a time frame.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
i.:
@ Aigbe!
Letter i, u get comprehension problem? 2wks from now = wot? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Letter i, u get comprehension problem? 2wks from now = wot? undecided undecided undecided undecided
lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Madam Id and aigbe! Saw somewhere somebody wrote 6 weeks! If it is two weeks! Mabinu!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Madam Id and aigbe! No vex ooh! Na overwork dey do me! I prefer dates not timelines! 2 weeks ends on 22/4/13. thought it was 2 weeks starting from 22/4/13?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obitobe: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
i feel this lady is not honest with herself, dated back to uprspy and co..wahala with her, i never saw where it was written that she paid back what she owe but rather she keeps delaying and giving excuses.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Since it appears aigbe is being kept informed of developments, then there's no reason not to wait and see what happens after this latest delay.

As others said at the time, selling a vehicle often involves unforeseen delays so it's not the best method to secure repayment on a fixed date.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by obitobe: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
debosky: Since it appears aigbe is being kept informed of developments, then there's no reason not to wait and see what happens after this latest delay.

As others said at the time, selling a vehicle often involves unforeseen delays so it's not the best method to secure repayment on a fixed date.

my question here is how sure are we that the said vechicles is in the country, that is if there is any cars imported.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
obitobe:

my question here is how sure are we that the said vechicles is in the country, that is if there is any cars imported.

I think Agibe answered this question earlier, he has prove to dis effect, d car is in Nigeria!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
surveyProf:

I think Agibe answered this question earlier, he has prove to dis effect, d car is in Nigeria!!!
GBAM!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
New date? Hahahahaha....Where is coogar?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
aieromon: Today is 08/04/13 and as the time of this posting,my account hasn't been credited.

I received a mail from Wunmi Allen a few days ago indicating that the vehicle had safely arrived Nigeria along with evidence. However, the buyer is yet to inspect and pay for the said vehicle as he is out of town for the next two weeks. She has requested for more time to accommodate for this lapse. I intend to see out this incident to its logical conclusion.

Thanks for the concern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.