Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142078 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ezme(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2013
viewing this topic: seedord247(m), aieromon(m)...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:48am On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen: Greetings All,

My name is Carl Allen, I currently reside in Syracuse, NY. I am currently married to Omowunmi Allen, but we have been separated since 2004 and I probably have not seen her since 2005.

I've been following this thread for quite sometime, and was finally given permission to post. First and foremost I must state that I am not here to bash Wumi, but I do feel my presence was necessary to give some insight into the character and personality of this woman. I will state that any of you who have not received the items you purchased from my wife; most certainly will not be reimbursed or compensated for your loss.

I am not going to wash the dirty laundry of our relationship here online like a leaky faucet, but I'm more than willing to answer any questions, and I mean any questions concerning my marriage to the woman, and the personality type that you are dealing with.

I sincerely thank the moderators for giving an American the right to post in this thread

Sincerely

Carl Allen

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2013

My name is Carl Allen, I currently reside in Syracuse, NY. I am currently married to Omowunmi Allen, but we have been separated since 2004 and I probably have not seen her since 2005.

I've been following this thread for quite sometime, and was finally given permission to post. First and foremost I must state that I am not here to bash Wumi, but I do feel my presence was necessary to give some insight into the character and personality of this woman. I will state that any of you who have not received the items you purchased from my wife; most certainly will not be reimbursed or compensated for your loss.

I am not going to wash the dirty laundry of our relationship here online like a leaky faucet, but I'm more than willing to answer any questions, and I mean any questions concerning my marriage to the woman, and the personality type that you are dealing with.

I sincerely thank the moderators for giving an American the right to post in this thread

Sincerely

Carl Allen

Mr Carl
Do you believe your wife is a Scam?
Do u have any channel/contacts of her here in Nigeria.
Did she become an American citizen through the Marriage to You
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 7:27am On May 22, 2013
souleymon:

Mr Carl
Do you believe your wife is a Scam?
Do u have any channel/contacts of her here in Nigeria.
Did she become an American citizen through the Marriage to You
i cant believe someone asked these questions.well lets see how the drama plays out.
it seems you guys here just want a show,well here it is

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by MSItachi: 7:35am On May 22, 2013

Sincerely

Carl Allen

Na wa ooo, by the time NL is done with you, you will spill more than what happened in your marriage. This Thread don turn to Game of Thrones cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 7:38am On May 22, 2013
Gboliwe: Sister Onatisi,I have been present from page one. No where do I remember her attempting to compromise or negotiate.
yes she did,she not only admitted that she owe,she infact started paying back some of the debts and she told aigbe that she will pay him or her and even set a date for that,what else do u want.if u know me very well u will know i have zero tolerance for fraud and fraudsters but most ppl here acted as if they all had a personal agenda against her ,i have not been here for sometime but i can assure shopclue and all the so called victims are still following this thread but disgusted at the childish manner ppl conducted themselves in a matter which wasnt even their problem.if aigbe and co needs their money THEY KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO COLLECT IT FROM SHOPCLUE THAT IS SOMETHING PEOPLE HERE DONT WANT TO REALIZE.already some ppl here have started raining curses on me ,well i dont trade insults online ,ppl know me for that
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 7:50am On May 22, 2013

My name is Carl Allen, I currently reside in Syracuse, NY. I am currently married [/b]to Omowunmi Allen, [b]but we have been separated since 2004 and I probably have not seen her since 2005.

Sincerely

Carl Allen

Bros why the contradictions in bold. you said you are currently married to her and at the same time separated since 2004 and yet you still refer to her as your wife .I can say without mincing words you are not an American, you are only here to derail the thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 7:52am On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
yes she did,she not only admitted that she owe,she infact started paying back some of the debts and she told aigbe that she will pay him or her and even set a date for that,what else do u want.if u know me very well u will know i have zero tolerance for fraud and fraudsters but most ppl here acted as if they all had a personal agenda against her ,i have not been here for sometime but i can assure shopclue and all the so called victims are still following this thread but disgusted at the childish manner ppl conducted themselves in a matter which wasnt even their problem.if aigbe and co needs their money THEY KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO COLLECT IT FROM SHOPCLUE THAT IS SOMETHING PEOPLE HERE DONT WANT TO REALIZE.already some ppl here have started raining curses on me ,well i dont trade insults online ,ppl know me for that
I cannot remember ever addressing you, here or anywhere else. I have no plans to do so after now. Please take coogar's advice 'speak when spoken to' thank you. cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 7:56am On May 22, 2013

Sincerely

Carl Allen

shocked shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 8:44am On May 22, 2013

Sincerely

Carl Allen

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03am On May 22, 2013
lightheart: ^^^ and this is necessary because?

And u are? Iya allen's lawyer? undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
i cant believe someone asked these questions.well lets see how the drama plays out.
it seems you guys here just want a show,well here it is
You can't believe wot? Ogbeni,shattap! U dey pay hin Internet bills? undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 9:12am On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
You can't believe wot? Ogbeni,shattap! U dey pay hin Internet bills? undecided
hello sweetheart ,how are u?i have really missed u .mwaaaaaaah
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by erniok(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2013
FYsol:

Bros why the contradictions in bold. you said you are currently married to her and at the same time separated since 2004 and yet you still refer to her as your wife .I can say without mincing words you are not an American, you are only here to derail the thread.
Carl is right.being separated means she's still legally his wife only they don't live together.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:59am On May 22, 2013
FYsol:

Where is the contradiction? You can be separated without being divorced, and as long as you are not divorced you are still husband and wife. Don tell me you dont know this please.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 10:51am On May 22, 2013
Pipsland78:
Where is the contradiction? You can be separated without being divorced, and as long as you are not divorced you are still husband and wife. Don tell me you dont know this please.
ok. now i know
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nogen: 10:57am On May 22, 2013
FYsol:

I think You are the one who has issues understanding English. The fact that he said he's currently married to her doesn't mean they are living together. That is why he said Separated . legally, Wunmi is still his wife until a divorce takes place.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 11:01am On May 22, 2013
Nogen:

I think You are the one who has issues understanding English. The fact that he said he's currently married to her doesn't mean they are living together. That is why he said Separated . legally, Wunmi is still his wife until a divorce takes place.
ok. thanks
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 11:19am On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
see another amebo,wey dey bring mouth enter matter wey no concern am.u wan collect commission from aigbe or what?all u women una get serious problem oooo

u ve no higher stake on this than i do... the truth is, we: u, i, d ple dat liked ur post, and everyone.that has ever commented on this thread, are all amebos! now if u ve nothing better to write, dump ur aggression on someone else..

i was of the view, i still am that though shopclue maybe guilty of the alleged crime, the public ridicule she has received has more dan compensated for the said money.

the parties should kiss and make up already, no case here.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 11:44am On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

i was of the view, i still am that though shopclue maybe guilty of the alleged crime, the public ridicule she has received has more dan compensated for the said money.
i wish i could give u a hug for this comment,100000000 gbosa for this comment.this is the reasoning of an intelligent mind unlike others on this thread

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

A good name is worth more than silver and gold. This is not about public ridicule.Even her husband knows she will not repay the money.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 11:54am On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

A good name is worth more than silver and gold. This is not about public ridicule.Even her husband knows she will not repay the money.
which husband?kai see nigerian man,dont tell me that u have swallowed that just like that.how are u sure the man is even telling the truth?what proves it that he is even who he claims to be ?do u know shopclue husband in real life ?do u know him?someone just came online and posted that u assume he is telling the truth.ok me myself i am gej junior brother how about that?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
which husband?kai see nigerian man,dont tell me that u have swallowed that just like that.how are u sure the man is even telling the truth?what proves it that he is even who he claims to be ?do u know shopclue husband in real life ?do u know him?someone just came online and posted that u assume he is telling the truth.ok me myself i am gej junior brother how about that?

Its not about her husband. Its about doing whats right.put yourself in any of the victim's shoes.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 12:01pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

May i categorically state that i DO NOT believe Mr Allen.... there are so many inconsistencies with his little introduction and a little digging will likely reveal more.

I won't be surprised if this is being engineered by some people who have a personal vendetta on shopclue...
its nearly 10 yrs since their supposed separation and he is still trying to hunt her down.... tells u alot about the man. it takes a mafia to hunt down a mafia....

Oh and don't be deceived by his " im not her to wash her dirty linen" talk, dats exactly what he intends to do, wash dirty linens and pass it off as hers...No I DO NOT BELIEVE MR ALLEN!!

u said it urself, a good name is worth more than silver or gold. now she has neither a good name nor silver& gold. what more do u lot want from her? her head?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 12:02pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

Its not about her husband. Its about doing whats right.put yourself in any of the victim's shoes.
if i may ask ,where are the victims ?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by justwise(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

May i categorically state that i DO NOT believe Mr Allen.... there are so many inconsistencies with his little introduction and a little digging will likely reveal more.

I won't be surprised if this is being engineered by some people who have a personal vendetta on shopclue...
its nearly 10 yrs since their supposed separation and he is still trying to hunt her down.... tells u alot about the man. it takes a mafia to hunt down a mafia....

Oh and don't be deceived by his " im not her to wash her dirty linen" talk, dats exactly what he intends to do, wash dirty linens and pass it off as hers...No I DO NOT BELIEVE MR ALLEN!!

u said it urself, a good name is worth more than silver or gold. now she has neither a good name nor silver& gold. what more do u lot want from her? her head?

Pay back the money?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 12:06pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

depends on who ur victim is..... the man who lost money?.... or the woman who won't prolly walk with her head high ever again, whose kids ll likely be referred to as children of a criminal, whose family has been thrown into extended mourning...for the living, who ll likely become an outcast even though she is not an osu, and who is prolly innocent and had no intent of defrauding anyone?

put urself in this woman's shoes and tell me what u feel.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

depends on who ur victim is..... the man who lost money?.... or the woman who won't prolly walk with her head high ever again, whose kids ll likely be referred to as children of a criminal, whose family has been thrown into extended mourning...for the living, who ll likely become an outcast even though she is not an osu, and who is prolly innocent and had no intent of defrauding anyone?

put urself in this woman's shoes and tell me what u feel.

Its a classic case of if you cant do the time, dont do the crime. I am sure she did not expect the whole saga to come online. She cant hold money of her customers just like that for years
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 12:10pm On May 22, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Pay back the money?
it can be arranged ya know.... she can work hard and pay back that money but can u all give back what u have taken from her? can u all restore her good name and image?? can u??

she is not the debtor in this case.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 12:16pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

Its a classic case of if you cant do the time, dont do the crime. i am sure she did not expect the whole saga to come online. She cant hold money of her customers just like that for years

that saying doesnt hold water in this case... its just lyk sentencing someone to death for assault ! the time is too much for the crime..... if there is a crime.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 12:21pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

u ve no higher stake on this than i do... the truth is, we: u, i, d ple dat liked ur post, and everyone.that has ever commented on this thread, are all amebos! now if u ve nothing better to write, dump ur aggression on someone else..

speak for yourself......
if you are a serial amebo, feel free to identify yourself as one instead of lumping everyone else into your gossip echelon!

whose fault is that?
she has been owing these people for 4 years. she made several promises to pay back but she has no decorum to even attempt to fulfill her promises. she deserves every insult she's gotten - she's a disgrace to womanhood!

the parties should kiss and make up already, no case here.

you are a fraud apologist!
they should kiss & make up? if your hubby was swindled to the tune of $4,500, you would kiss & make up with the scammer? you make me sick sounding like a male dog trying to lay an egg.

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by justwise(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

it can be arranged ya know.... she can work hard and pay back that money but can u all give back what u have taken from her? can u all restore her good name and image?? can u??

she is not the debtor in this case.

You are actually seriously asking those questions? Where were you when she started more than 3 different threads blackmailing people who dare ask for their money back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.