Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... (2780 Views)

Meet The 15 Eligible Nigerian Unmarried Celebrity Dads + Their Baby Mamas! / The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria / Baby Mamas Everywhere!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
mudistr: if you're financially comfortable but do not want any commitments. Baby mama might be the way to go

what about the commitment to the child? maybe they chose not to be husband to the women, but they sill have to be father to the children and it's a big commitment.
Re: Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... by elo500: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
A baby-mama has got her personal reasons for wanting to keep a pregnancy. At least they're better than the ones dat have abortion today and abortion tomorrow.
Besides, pray trouble never comes ur way, cos I've seen a situation where a man does introduction for his preggy girlfriend only to call off the whole issue 3wks to the wedding ceremony, and the girl was already 4 and a half months pregnant. Well she finally had the baby on her own and wen d guy came back to beg na big stick dem take chase am from d area cos from wen he left till d girl delivered he didn't send a dime for her upkeep. Mind u, he had a very very good job and he's abt 30yrs of age. The point I'm making here is this: A lot of ladies do not become babymamas by choice.
Re: Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mynd44:
I heard there was an increase in the price of cöndoms I did not believe but I think it is true. What else could be responsible?
ladies dont like condoms,thats where the problem starts...
Re: Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rotmyt:
It's a trend in my area at the moment and it seems all the promiscuous girls are racing towards motherhood. Even the illiterate moin moin seller is pregnant for a semi educated shop attendant.
lol
Re: Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
mudistr:
if you're financially comfortable but do not want any commitments. Baby mama might be the way to go

Shoot! I am thinking I want a family some time within nxt two yrs.

My biological clocked ticked ever so loudly in my 20s. I ignored it and lothankfully took precautions to prevent getting preggers.

If I am not tied down by some guy then, I am going to get pregnant out of wedlock.

No financial commitment from the guy needed unless he wants to.

I might even go angelina jolie-pitt and adopt a kid from every continent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... / New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? / My Boyfriend Don't Want To See My Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.