Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees (38845 Views)

Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH / A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees / 87 Students Bag First Class In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2013
or do you think i will run for the topic. Because you are christain does not mean, you can talk about it.

You see women keep their husband based on this. Women lost their husband too based on this..
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2013
the deans office is not in block 7, my friend, it is in block 8.

Engineering is from block 6 ,7,8,9,10.. while agric engineering is in one of the annex those days.. the radio antenna is located at the back of the ampti theater in build 10.

Salami office use to be close to olufesgba.. and mechanical use to have prof coleman from Ghana.. and civil engineering had i forgot his name, a white man from germany

maths is block 1.
geology is 5
biochemistry is 3 or 4, i cant remember any more..

the conference hall, which use to be a dinner room when university use to feed the student for free is located infront of the block 1.

The health clinic is located close to side of the library.

faculty of agriculture is located , on the other side of road from block 10
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by DimpleChick(f): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2013
[quote
author=musiwa14]i dont think so.. There is something wrong with UNN....
It looks funny that they graduate 18k student...

The reason is... their graduate do not refer it.. Look most school in
nigeria gradute less than 5,000 new gradute but UNN is graduting 18k,
there is something wrong with UNN.. and that number of first class is
what it may take unilorin to produce in 3 to 4 years..

There is something wrong somewhere..

18k student.. when the other universities are graduating less than 5
k... haba... now cash and carry be this..
DATS TRUE O. Am a student of unilorin nd i bet u if dose 116 cum here na 2:2 dm go carry
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by BigBenoski(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2013
all4naija: Please, show me the UNN facilities. What I have seen on-line of UNN are worse outcries.

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2013
all4naija: Please, show me the UNN facilities. What I have seen on-line of UNN are worse outcries.

[img][/img]one of the three buildings that make up the faculty of arts

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by jpphilips(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2013
musiwa14: You can see from the video, that a first class student to be from UNN , that can not speak english well and listen to her..

And Goodluck just reward the man who made the life this students this way... minister..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYvkPZm4YYc

And Normards like you don't know the difference between matriculation and Convocation. SMH
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2013
admin block of biological sciences

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2013
library

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2013
vc's office

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 28, 2013
school of general studies. Sorry I dont have access to better pixes now but will upload when I do. These structures posted here are not even among the recent ones. These are old structures.

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2013
I havent posted Physical sciences building(nick-named Abuja), Princess Alexandria Auditorium PAA, Engr. faculty and all the various faculty theatres, Maryam Babangida Theatre, New Arts theatre, e.t.c. So let Musiwa keep running his mouth.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 28, 2013
I'm a UNN graduate. Much as I never really liked the school, (for personal reasons)I think its crazy to claim that a first class graduate of UNN will not make the same grade and honors in a different federal univeristy. Thats total Nonsense!
UNN consistently produces the best first class graduates in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2013
it is the same building you posted several times..
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2013
Mary Slessor hall. The smallest student hostel on campus.

1 Like

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2013
Faculty of education

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 1:29am On Jan 28, 2013
you just want me to talk about the bedroom thing.. that all you want.. No bi talk it.. na him..

Proverbs 31:10-31

King James Version (KJV)

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

the word of God calls her marathoner in bed. her candle goeth not out by night.

but a women which loss her husband to another woman is because she is a failure.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 28, 2013
scholars' village

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 28, 2013
The surroundings.

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 28, 2013
School of general studies during renovation.

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 28, 2013
Princess Alexandria Auditorium side-view

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by eyescue(m): 1:49am On Jan 28, 2013
musiwa14: i dont think so.. There is something wrong with UNN.... It looks funny that they graduate 18k student...

The reason is... their graduate do not refer it.. Look most school in nigeria gradute less than 5,000 new gradute but UNN is graduting 18k, there is something wrong with UNN.. and that number of first class is what it may take unilorin to produce in 3 to 4 years..

There is something wrong somewhere..

18k student.. when the other universities are graduating less than 5 k... haba... now cash and carry be this..
yes, som tin serious is wrong some where. How can a school produce up to 18k graduates a year with more than 100 1st class holders. Common guys watch it. Well they can only passmaga with that in their vicinity cos am sure non with that 1st class what ever can ever compete with any 2.2 holder of any of the south-east state school. Let they go exaggerate and live on past glory. Thats the fucking UNN for naija.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 28, 2013
Help yourself and google it. Better still go to www.facebook.com/universityofnigeria
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 2:30am On Jan 28, 2013
so are you saying this is not UNN .

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 2:31am On Jan 28, 2013
here is the link my brother.. i dont lie..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/unnpride/
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 2:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Do you still support goodluck

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 28, 2013
To all those talking trash;

http://www.nigeria70.com/nigerian_news_paper/varsity_produces_119_first_class_graduates/307749

UNILAG turns out 118 first class graduates
On February 15, 2012 · In News
8:23 pm

By Dayo Adesulu
LAGOS — University of Lagos, UNILAG, Thursday, produced 118 first class graduates [/b]at its 2010/2011 convocation ceremony held at the institution in Lagos.

Vice Chancellor, Prof. Adetokunbo Sofoluwe, who spoke at the event, said [b]3,224 students
, who successfully completed their courses, would receive their certificates.

Leading the pack of departments with first class holders was the Faculty of Engineering which recorded 37. Sofoluwe lauded Mr Akhigbe Josiah from the Department of Mechanical Engineering, who graduated with the highest GPA of 4.98, the highest in the history of graduates at the institution.

The second lead student was Damilare Akanni, first class Accounting of the Faculty of Business Administration with a CGPA of 4.93.

The number of graduates per faculty are as follows: Arts, 370; Education 514; Environmental Sciences, 313; Sciences, 583; Social Sciences, 504 and Distance Learning Institute (DLI) 985.

Sofoluwe said: “This academic feat was due to the conducive and enabling environment which paved the way for our students to excel not only in their international competitions.”

Among the achievements, he said, were the 300 level Mass Communication students of the institution, who won the 2011 Roger Hatchel Academy Award, which was vied by students from 20 tertiary institutions across the country.

He said 10 outstanding students of 400 and 500 levels students of the Faculty of Engineering with cumulative point average ranging from 4.0 to 4.9 received scholarship worth $15,000 from LG Electronics Nigeria Limited.

http://www.nigeria70.com/nigerian_news_paper/unibadan_offers_automatic_scholarship_to_75_first_c/401595

Unibadan offers automatic scholarship to 75 first class graduates
On November 14, 2011 · In News
4:22 pm

Ibadan – The University of Ibadan on Monday offered automatic scholarship to its 75 first class graduates in the 2010/2011 academic session to study post graduate programmes of their choice in the university.

The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Isaac Adewole, announced this in Ibadan at the opening of the institution’s four-day graduation ceremonies.

He said the gesture was in pursuit of the university’s commitment to developing a 21st century workforce for the country.

Adewole said a total of 1,647 candidates graduated from the Faculties of Art, Science, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Pharmacy, Public Health Technology and Law.

He also said a total of 496 graduands also made second class honours in the upper division in various disciplines.

The vice-chancellor said the university was working hard to restore the institution to its role as a player in the provision of requisite education in the 21st century.

“The university has never relented in its efforts at ensuring proper training of students so that they can compete favourably with their counterparts globally,’’ he said

While commending the graduands for their commitment and diligence, Adewole urged them to make use of the skills and knowledge acquired from the institution to better their lives.

“The university has already showed you the path of honour, which you will be expected to tow in life.

“Having produced graduates of your calibre, I make bold to say that God helping us, you are the needed catalyst for meeting societal needs in the country,’’ he said.

In a valedictory speech on behalf of the students, Mr Osamaduwa Iweka, of the Faculty of Arts, thanked the management of the institution for the successes recorded
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 28, 2013
from all the above stats

Unilag had 3.7% first class graduands, i.e 118 out of 3224

unibadan had 4.6% first class graduands i.e 75 out of 1647

UNN had 0.64% of first class graduands i.e. 116 out of 18,150

Abeg which one is the highest here? I did not see any of you screaming foul when all these other ones had theirs.

3 Likes

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 3:07am On Jan 28, 2013
you can see, why they are rejecting their former VC from this pictures... for the position of minister... it is obvious he did not do well as the VC of the school.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 3:09am On Jan 28, 2013
the issue is about facilitics not been there for 18K.. it looks more like onitsha market with no material to sell.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2013
it is obvious they have been stealing the money there, that is why, people from UNN are posting the document that they should reject their former VC as a minister..
young FUTM which has not recieve up to 1/3 of UNN.

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by pak: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2013
Musiwa, I will only agree with your arguments on one condition !

If you can get satellite pictures of UNN and Unilorin side by side to prove your points.

Pictures of buildings are not convincing because they can easily be manipulated but satellite pictures are more all encompassing.

So do yu agree to post the pictures and settlr this issue once and for all ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Prisons Are Better Than Our Hostels - OAU Students Cry Out (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.