Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees (38817 Views)

Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH / A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees / 87 Students Bag First Class In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by kittykat1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
All4naija,

This is from Cambridges website. I wonder where u got ur figures from.

http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/univ/camdata/undergraduate.html

Before u leave d subject of matter and start arguing what a tripos is. Pls see below.
he Tripos system
All Cambridge courses are assessed through examinations in broad subject areas called Triposes. Each Tripos is divided into one or more Parts and you need to complete a number of Parts in one or more Triposes to qualify for the B.A. degree. The table below illustrates the different ways in which Triposes are divided into Parts; there are some restrictions on how you can combine Parts together to make your degree. Most students choose to study all the Parts in a single Tripos but this is not always the case; some Triposes (e.g. Chemical Engineering and Management Studies) are only available from your second or third year at Cambridge.

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: Read the article again. 23 percent of Cambridge graduates that year was 1st class. It didn't say 23 per of d total population. Neither me nor the article said Cambridge's 1st class was 23per of the total population. We are talking graduating class here. Also the 23 percent referred to is not an increase to the previous years but actually proportion of the year under study.

Also, I am comparing percentages here not raw numbers.

The comparison part I didn't comment on it. Your own post and understanding is a bit ambiguos. The total article isn't what I am discussing. I am only trying to make d guy there understand that the percentage of 1st class graduetes in UNN isn't that outrageous, as he wanted to know what other top schools were producing.

In order for you understand my line of reasoning, you shd ignore the comparisons of the past and present UK. I am comparing present UK and present UNN.

Okay. You are right about that. As for the graduating students you are quite correct. Indeed, I misunderstand you right there. However, that is not bad. Thanks for the point of correction. I was looking at your comment from the total population view as speculative.

Thank you once again for the correction. I think UNN figure is bogus because the facilities are not there to represent that figure.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by NwaAnambra(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tinablack:

Kindly proof read b4 U post.
Well, I lack words 2 say. Bt it goes a long way 2 show aw flexible d school Education system is.

ALAS! Getn a 1st class s nw Easy!
UNN has lost its Glory, d so called lions/lioness nw bleat instead of roar. D quality of der 1st Class graduates has lost value.

A University dat graduated a gul hu slept her way tru uni wit a 1st class, has lost its pride.

I knw a lot I won't wana dsclose abt in UNN. Bt, lemme allow d sleepn DOG lie.

EDucation in Nigeria has lost its value, Grades r nw bought.

Tho, der r Gud Eggs, bt d bad eggs liter in evry nook nd cranny.

God Help Nigeria! If d only UNiversity of Nigeria has lost its value, dn der s NO hope 4 Nigeria.

I Comment my reserve. Hehehe.
A UNN graduate is always ahead of you NATURALLY.

2 Likes

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: All4naija,

This is from Cambridges website. I wonder where u got ur figures from.

http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/univ/camdata/undergraduate.html

Before u leave d subject of matter and start arguing what a tripos is. Pls see below.
he Tripos system
All Cambridge courses are assessed through examinations in broad subject areas called Triposes. Each Tripos is divided into one or more Parts and you need to complete a number of Parts in one or more Triposes to qualify for the B.A. degree. The table below illustrates the different ways in which Triposes are divided into Parts; there are some restrictions on how you can combine Parts together to make your degree. Most students choose to study all the Parts in a single Tripos but this is not always the case; some Triposes (e.g. Chemical Engineering and Management Studies) are only available from your second or third year at Cambridge.
Looking at the chart you presented there has not been much significant change in the percentage of first-class graduates.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by kittykat1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
I am not talking abt or interested in the percentage of change. I am comparing it Cambridge to UNN. Cambridge has a higher percentage of 1st class students than UNN.

all4naija: Looking at the chart you presented there has not been much significant change in the percentage of first-class graduates.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: I am not talking abt or interested in the percentage of change. I am comparing it Cambridge to UNN. Cambridge has a higher percentage of 1st class students than UNN.

Yes, the comparison might be questionable in the sense that there are no materials to work with, research facilities and the evidence of grading. I still think the comparison is not necessarily relevant to see the point that UNN might be wrong.

Concerning University of Cambridge. I am not going to just loose sight of the facts presented in the journalist write-up, that the first-class has more than doubled. Where is the more-than-double figure now coming from?
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat the marking system is different. Those who had upper class in your graph will not have uppper class at the university of ilorin. they will be either third class or lower class..

the marking is different from what they use abroad. And the first class may be second class at the university of ilorin. or below.

The reason is, the grade system is different. Each country have different system. there is no uniform way world wide. what is first class in one country is second class in another.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by kittykat1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
The number of students leaving university with first-class honours degrees has more than doubled in a decade, figures show, prompting fresh warnings over "grade inflation".

Univerist here referred to the whole of UK graduates not just singling Cambridge out. Remember he said in the "last decade". We need to get d figure for 2000 to ascertain that.

I am not dissing UNN but my first post was in response to someone who said 116 1st class graduates was higher than othr top International Unis. And he challenged us to show him any top school that had more than or up to 116 1st class graduates in one year. So I had to look for cambridge and I saw they had 23per in a 1000 class which makes the 1st class student's population to be 230 approx.

So I think you didn't get my arguement from the get go grin

all4naija: Yes, the comparison might be questionable in the sense that there is no materials to work with, research facilities and the evidence of grading. I still think the comparison is not necessarily relevant to see the point that UNN might be wrong.

Concerning University of Cambridge. I am not going to just loose sight of the facts presented in the journalist write-up, that the first-class has more than doubled. Where is the more-than-double figure now coming from?
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by kittykat1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abi oooo

No wonder Uni Ilorin is the best University in the world. Also in any international job recruitment, they first hire Uni Ilorin students before any other Uni. After Ilorin is UNN, then ABU, then Harvard. Cambridge comes after Ebonyi State University. I left Uni Ilorin with a 3rd class but in My MSc at Cambridge, I left with star Distinction. And did I tell you that I broke cambridge record for 100years?
musiwa14: kitty kat the marking system is different. Those who had upper class in your graph will not have uppper class at the university of ilorin. they will be either third class or lower class..

the marking is different from what they use abroad. And the first class may be second class at the university of ilorin. or below.

The reason is, the grade system is different. Each country have different system. there is no uniform way world wide. what is first class in one country is second class in another.

1 Like

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
that is unn. You will be shock with the picture, you see, so, you know they should not have graduated 18k and

prof Nedo... Is Prof NOthing.. or Prof Steal all the money

And the people posting the information are from the UNN, trying to make the senate reject prof NEDO. And they too are igbo.. So if I hear you call me tribalist one more time.. I will call you Anufia

http://www.flickr.com/photos/unnpride/

Engineering faculty at UNN

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
compare with just one department at university of ilorin without annex

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by dollydolly(f): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
kool J: All y'all arguing about the number of graduands from UNN...did y'all know that apart from 2 campuses and a college of medicine,UNN has another campus in aba? And an extended program run in Alvan Ikoku college of education owerri? That makes 4 campuses including sandwich program! The number wld have been more were it that UNN still runs the diploma program so pls,do some research/fact-finding b4 being stupefied. 4 campuses churned out 18,000 graduands,not 1.
Apart from Alvan Ikoku, Nwafor Orizu college of edu.Nsugbe is also affliated 2 dem.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: The number of students leaving university with first-class honours degrees has more than doubled in a decade, figures show, prompting fresh warnings over "grade inflation".

Univerist here referred to the whole of UK graduates not just singling Cambridge out. Remember he said in the "last decade". We need to get d figure for 2000 to ascertain that.

I am not dissing UNN but my first post was in response to someone who said 116 1st class graduates was higher than othr top International Unis. And he challenged us to show him any top school that had more than or up to 116 1st class graduates in one year. So I had to look for cambridge and I saw they had 23per in a 1000 class which makes the 1st class student's population to be 230 approx.

So I think you didn't get my arguement from the get go grin

If the grading of the UK universities are questionable, using the University of Cambridge as yard-stick to measure the difference in increases for the paste decade,to me is possibly coming from point of view of Brits nationalism. Then there is arguably something wrong as the journalist rightly puts it.

There is something that worries me about this increase of the consequential effects it will have on the next generation of students. Who might be doing less yet thinking they are doing much and at the end be rewarded with first-class. That is a fall in the standard of UK universities to me.

To stay on topic. The reason I think the person is contemplating the 116 bogus numbers coming out of UNN is subjective to either not having much information coming out of world top universities or just merely speculating. Another thing, from my observation, there are no evidences to support that number was well scrutinized by the institution to ascertain it is correct due to poor infrastructure, reading and research materials, grading,etc.

Nope! I didn't get your argument from the get go. cheesy
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nigeria: Adenuga Donates N150 Million to UNN for Infrastructure Devt
5 October 2011

The Chairman of the Mike Adenuga Group, Dr. Mike Adenuga Jnr. has presented a cheque of N150 million to the University of Nigeria Nsukka for the infrastructural development of the institution.

At a special ceremony held in Nsukka on Tuesday, Dr. Adenuga said the donation was a gesture of goodwill to "this great citadel of learning that has produced leaders in the public and private sectors, chief executives and managers of multinational corporations, successful entrepreneurs and worthy ambassadors of this great country and beyond."

Dr. Adenuga said that the MA Group made the donation in order to boost the capacity of the university to develop graduates that can compete favourably with their peers anywhere in the world, thereby securing the competitiveness, growth and prosperity of the nation.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, was established .... academicians, the Federal Military Government proclaimed the establishment of .... spent no less than N500,000,000 (&500 million) each year to support her

https://www.google.ca/search?q=million+university+of+nigeria+nnsuka&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#q=federal+govt+million+university+of+nigeria+nsukka&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=D5D&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&psj=1&ei=DHgFUejyGaqZyQGIj4HIDQ&start=40&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.aWc&fp=90acd9234e44a206&biw=1024&bih=577
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
The government of Nigeria recently initiated higher education policy reforms intended ..... 1st Generation (Benin, Ibadan, Ile-Ife, Lagos, Nsukka, Zaria); The cost of running the federal university system totaled $210 million

https://www.google.ca/search?q=million+university+of+nigeria+nnsuka&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#q=federal+govt+million+university+of+nigeria+nsukka&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=hkY&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&psj=1&ei=F3gFUZTQIOaFywG9yYGgCQ&start=50&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.aWc&fp=90acd9234e44a206&biw=1024&bih=577
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by kittykat1(f): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
As you can see, I have not commented as to whether the figure is real or geniune. I have not been to UNN before to participate in their lectures, lab or research. So I would be arguing blindly if I venture into that area. To be fair, I hv met 2 1st class students from UNN and they were very impressive. One in the work place. The other is a business man in Lagos and is doing very well for a youngman his age. His analysis and projections are always on point. Just a year after NYSC, he had succesfully started a mast installation and maintenance company. By d next year, they diversified into other areas of telecoms. He has been a source of inspiration for me. His only work experience was his 4th year IT and NYSC.
all4naija: If the grading of the UK universities are questionable, using the University of Cambridge as yard-stick to measure the difference in increases for the paste decade,to me is possibly coming from point of view of Brits nationalism. Then there is arguably something wrong as the journalist rightly puts it.

There is something that worries me about this increase of the consequential effects it will have on the next generation of students. Who might be doing less yet thinking they are doing much and at the end be rewarded with first-class. That is a fall in the standard of UK universities to me.

To stay on topic. The reason I think the person is contemplating the 116 bogus numbers coming out of UNN is subjective to either not having much information coming out of world top universities or just merely speculating. Another thing, from my observation, there are no evidences to support that number was well scrutinized by the institution to ascertain it is correct due to poor infrastructure, reading and research materials, grading,etc.

Nope! I didn't get your argument from the get go. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
And the people posting the information are from the UNN, trying to make the senate reject prof NEDO. And they too are igbo.. So if I hear you call me tribalist one more time.. I will call you Anufia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCOzrUc5YYo
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by majestic8855: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
@ musiwa and co I don't know why ethnic rilvary crops up in any converstion that comes up in Nigeria.It's wrong when we all know the truth 2 keep shying away from it in the eastern region and Nigeria as a whole UNN has continued 2 churn out the best brains in every aspect of life and all the great and prominent men from the eastern region have uNN as their alma mata. Now we all know that every school has its strength and area of specialization.I'm not a graduate of UNN. It will be very wrong to talk abt engineering and in modern nigeria and mention unilorin because if you are objective and go to the oil sector which is d main stay of the nigeria economy you would find out that the new graduates who are being employed have FUTO a relatively new school as their alma mata,uniport,UI, Ahmadu bello university,Uniben,and convenant in most oil firms recuritment. Now haters and ethnic bigot can say all they want. UNN though not my alma mata is a great school with standards that few schools can rival.Let the bashing begin.

2 Likes

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by FLEXnDO: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
FLEX n DO!:

Ok,I have read cautiously while smh,I think its time to clear things up.

Last year unn graduated 10k students and 81 firstclass,I was shocked so I went further to know why the huge number of graduate.

During my investigation I found out that the actual graduate for unn and unec were about 4000,and the extra 6000?

Were from their abia state campus " and an affiliated college of education" I think alvan ikoko college of education.

Alvan is a colledge of education affiliated to unn and they graduate 2geda.to clear ur doubt ,musiwa I think u should go look for the graduating souvenir and see those graduating.
Faculty of education(inclusive alvan)has more than 70 percent of the total graduates.

No more blind argument musiwa.
Case closed!!!!!

Having said that.
Do they have first class in college of education? If they don't,then I will be right to assume that "185 graduate out of abt 5000 made first class" if this is the case,then it is unfortunate,a tragedy,a bisma disma,lugubrious situation that should be check.

If not hard earned 2:1 will lose its value like 2:2,then 2:1 graduates go hear am.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
majestic8855, unilorin is number one in engineering in Nigeria.. I dont know how they rate them now, but before.. University of ilorin was number one.. it is the first school in Nigeria to start the Bachelor of engineering degree. You see that bluilding I just posted from university of ilorin. They are called blocks.. The faculty of engineering has 5 of those building and they have annex too. then. And if only one building is more than the whole of UNN engineering . and University of ilorin has 5 and many more building in just engineering faculty only.. housing equipment for training.

And if university of ilorin collect less than 1/3 of the money of UNN.. is that not obvious that they are corrupt there.
This is why the people from UNN are posting this document.. They are trying to tell you prof Nedo is corrupt. The document they presented is coming from inside the UNN. by people who knows prof Nedo.. They are trying to save the nation from his hand..

From looking at the pictures coming out of UNN. There is noway, any Nigeria universities can be worst than some of the classroom I see.. It takes less than N3 million to build a classroom and if just adenuga gave them N150 million and not including Foreign grant from outside nigeria.. It shows that they stole the money.

Foreign grant into that school and how much the nigeria govt have given them is more than $500 million over many year.. and if it cost just $30,000 to build a classroom. there is noway. That particular school should look that way.. they stole all of the money.. i think that is why people from that school are trying to make them reject him, because they are suffering for what he did.

It has no ethnic or tribalism in it.. the only people that had access to those document can only be igbo people from that university. So you calling tribalist what are you going to call your fellow igbo people who pasted the document.. ?? I can see you call them Osu Igbo
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
all4naija: Okay. You are right about that. As for the graduating students you are quite correct. Indeed, I misunderstand you right there. However, that is not bad. Thanks for the point of correction. I was looking at your comment from the total population view as speculative.

Thank you once again for the correction. I think UNN figure is bogus because the facilities are not there to represent that figure.

And how do you know that? When was the last time you were there, that is if you have ever been there? Make your arguments based on what you know not speculations.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
I just confirmed that this Musiwa character is a big fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! kai! He will stop at nothing to spread his bigotry. Mind you the buildings he displayed are;
1. One of the old blocks in microbiology department
2. Faculty buiding for engr. which houses only civil engr and the deans office. No OTHER dept. uses that building.
3. These pictures were probably taken long long ago probably when UNN bounced his fake ass and denied him admission and ever since he has been nursing the grudge and licking his wound.
Musiwa! stop displaying your ignorance here on NL. We have too many of your kind already to deal with, help us reduce the workload.

2 Likes

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
I just confirmed that this Musiwa character is a big fool! kai! He will stop at nothing to spread his bigotry. Mind you the buildings he displayed are;
2. Faculty buiding for engr. which houses only civil engr and the deans office. No OTHER dept. uses that building.
3. These pictures were probably taken long long ago probably when UNN bounced his fake ass and denied him admission and ever since he has been nursing the grudge and licking his wound.
Musiwa! stop displaying your ignorance here on NL. We have too many of your kind already to deal with, help us reduce the workload.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
see what Yoruba people build. wake bobo.. We are telling you the truth.

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by heisenberg33: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
Orikinla: . They are just producing more quantity than quality. Majority of the graduates of UNN are under achievers in their occupations and professions. The men are good salary earners and the women are best performers in the bedroom and not the boardroom. Please, give me a list of just 1000 UNN graduates making waves in Nigeria and abroad?

This your post is not only intellectually vacuous, but also a non-sequitur. The issues you have raised are tangential to what is being discussed.....This shows how intellectually inept you are

1 Like

Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
break up nigeria. it is the best... You cant expect an hausa or Birom man to run your education or other sector.. in igboland. or igboman to run hausaland.

Yoruba stop been nigeria in 1993... we dont care for them , we mind our own business.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
musiwa14: majestic8855, unilorin is number one in engineering in Nigeria.. I dont know how they rate them now, but before.. University of ilorin was number one.. it is the first school in Nigeria to start the Bachelor of engineering degree. You see that bluilding I just posted from university of ilorin. They are called blocks.. The faculty of engineering has 5 of those building and they have annex too. then. And if only one building is more than the whole of UNN engineering . and University of ilorin has 5 and many more building in just engineering faculty only.. housing equipment for training.

And if university of ilorin collect less than 1/3 of the money of UNN.. is that not obvious that they are corrupt there.
This is why the people from UNN are posting this document.. They are trying to tell you prof Nedo is corrupt. The document they presented is coming from inside the UNN. by people who knows prof Nedo.. They are trying to save the nation from his hand..

From looking at the pictures coming out of UNN. There is noway, any Nigeria universities can be worst than some of the classroom I see.. It takes less than N3 million to build a classroom and if just adenuga gave them N150 million and not including Foreign grant from outside nigeria.. It shows that they stole the money.

Foreign grant into that school and how much the nigeria govt have given them is more than $500 million over many year.. and if it cost just $30,000 to build a classroom. there is noway. That particular school should look that way.. they stole all of the money.. i think that is why people from that school are trying to make them reject him, because they are suffering for what he did.

It has no ethnic or tribalism in it.. the only people that had access to those document can only be igbo people from that university. So you calling tribalist what are you going to call your fellow igbo people who pasted the document.. ?? I can see you call them Osu Igbo

I just confirmed that this Musiwa character is a big fool! kai! He will stop at nothing to spread his bigotry. Mind you the buildings he displayed are;
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
mekula:
[/b]
And how do you know that? When was the last time you were there, that is if you have ever been there? Make your arguments based on what you know not speculations.
Please, show me the UNN facilities. What I have seen on-line of UNN are worse outcries.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by musiwa14: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
the picture of UNN is 2011.. this is how it look like.. You can see what prof Nedo did to the university. he destroy it.. that how your power sector will be.
Re: 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees by heisenberg33: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2013
musiwa14: Orikinla, you said UNN women are good in the bedroom and not the boardroom... you most have tasted the thing.. so you say it sweet. Chineke... you funny.

but joke apart, it is sad thing to see, that an igbo men could have stolen all of the money sent to UNN..
So igbo most ask i have been tribalist for opposing prof Nedo as a minister. For doing a Bad job in UNN.. as an igboman.. if he can not help his people..

i am telling the university of ilorin have not collected 1/3 of the money UNN collected... it is a sad day for me and a weeping day, that how can igbo men do this to their own people.. i am weeping internally. it is said thing to see.

I resisted the urge to comment on your posts but i couldn't. It is dis-heartening that you condemned the girl who was interviewed, but from your posts i can see you are very deficient as far as writing in English is concerned. Sometimes i can't tell if you are speaking English or pidgin. Your posts from the beginning have been riddled with bad punctuation marks and inappropriate use of tenses. Normally, i usually do not measure someone's intelligence by his eloquence in any Language. However, this is just to let you know that, a heavy log is in your eye and here you are desperately trying to point out to us the little "strand of hair" in that girl's eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Prisons Are Better Than Our Hostels - OAU Students Cry Out (pictured) / Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.