Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter (38252 Views)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter / Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by kheart(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2013
kuss: CHRIST CAN FIGHT FOR HIMSELF, THOSE WHO ABUSE HIM ALWAYS COME BACK TO SERVE HIM, THEM OR THEIR CHILDREN GO AND FIND OUT.
Yeah just like paul (d bunty hunter of xtians) became a writer of their scripture. Wonder if hitler had done d same to d jews dey ll beliv in his crap? Just asking.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by kheart(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=BeraBera][size=12pt][b] Next time, please use your own prophet for your jokes. Wat makes u think jesus is nt our prophet also? None among all prophets of God is a xtian (jesus inclusive).
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Countryman93: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Theres urgent need for a common sense vaccination for we nigerians to begin to fish out the conspiracy theories in our politics . Theres a saying that to whom a brain is given sense is expected. I know that after reading the things i will drop here, thousands of folks will kill me with different labels. No wahala that is the cross of good conscience and right judgement away from general public feelings and ill conceived perception.

Mallam Elrufai deceived madam skin punk Ezekwesili to enter an ill fated accountability battle with the FG with promise of VP Slot come 2015 insha allah.Now she's locked in a battle that will gradually become her undoing. The same Elrufai that confiscated lands and even allocated some to his friend in deceit (skin punk oby) with which she gave her so called pastor husband to erect a monumental church in Abuja.

But after the storm settles about her fictitious rantling, the question remains; what happened to the huge education funds she collected within 7 months? (not to mention the funds she collected in Solid minerals Ministry)

let the acclaimed madam due process set herself as example by accounting to Nigerians first. let me mention that truly she"s one of the few folks that have made us proud but she has soiled her reputation by becoming a politician. She has joined Soludo in ignominy. As for Elrufai, he is locked in a deadly battle with the Holy Spirit in an attempt to defend his purported running mate come 2015 insha allah from allegation of misappropriation of huge education funds in 7 months.

I hate it when folks begin to run their mouth as soon as they vacate office and are not recalled. No Nigerian is indispensable no matter ur proffessorial majesty. Oby Ezekwesili and her ilk pride themselves as indispensable and the only knowledgable people with the magic wand to change Nigeria. And even more annoying is that they wear a fake garment of religious piety after contributing to our problems. the Onus is on nigerians to shine their eyes to all this ongoing deceit of the public for fame and power.

how many times did she engage in debate when she was minister? she should not worry when Maku leaves office she should come for debate then she will receive the rudest shock of her life that she's been overrating her self.

Elrufai has been caught in his web of evil hatred and deceit. Tribute to the dying Elrufai hausa fulani dynasty; FROM DIVIDE AND RULE to DECEIVE AND RULE? no way. not this time and age my people. This is not about GEJ its about rescuing the people from Men and women of Evil venom in beautiful disguise. Nigeria must and will be freed in the midst of fake apostles of change and accountability. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Countryman93: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Theres urgent need for a common sense vaccination for we nigerians to begin to fish out the conspiracy theories in our politics . Theres a saying that to whom a brain is given sense is expected. I know that after reading the things i will drop here, thousands of folks will kill me with different labels. No wahala that is the cross of good conscience and right judgement away from general public feelings and ill conceived perception.

Mallam Elrufai deceived madam skin punk Ezekwesili to enter an ill fated accountability battle with the FG with promise of VP Slot come 2015 insha allah.Now she's locked in a battle that will gradually become her undoing. The same Elrufai that confiscated lands and even allocated some to his friend in deceit (skin punk oby) with which she gave her so called pastor husband to erect a monumental church in Abuja.

But after the storm settles about her fictitious rantling, the question remains; what happened to the huge education funds she collected within 7 months? (not to mention the funds she collected in Solid minerals Ministry)

let the acclaimed madam due process set herself as example by accounting to Nigerians first. let me mention that truly she"s one of the few folks that have made us proud but she has soiled her reputation by becoming a politician. She has joined Soludo in ignominy. As for Elrufai, he is locked in a deadly battle with the Holy Spirit in an attempt to defend his purported running mate come 2015 insha allah from allegation of misappropriation of huge education funds in 7 months.

I hate it when folks begin to run their mouth as soon as they vacate office and are not recalled. No Nigerian is indispensable no matter ur proffessorial majesty. Oby Ezekwesili and her ilk pride themselves as indispensable and the only knowledgable people with the magic wand to change Nigeria. And even more annoying is that they wear a fake garment of religious piety after contributing to our problems. the Onus is on nigerians to shine their eyes to all this ongoing deceit of the public for fame and power.

how many times did she engage in debate when she was minister? she should not worry when Maku leaves office she should come for debate then she will receive the rudest shock of her life that she's been overrating her self.

Elrufai has been caught in his web of evil hatred and deceit. Tribute to the dying Elrufai hausa fulani dynasty; FROM DIVIDE AND RULE to DECEIVE AND RULE? no way. not this time and age my people. This is not about GEJ its about rescuing the people from Men and women of Evil venom in beautiful disguise. Nigeria must and will be freed in the midst of fake apostles of change and accountability. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by basadenet: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2013
People like El Rufai and Sanusi Lamido probably dont belief that God really Exist, because they assume whatever they become today is through their own efforts but not that of God. His appology is not accepted before man and God.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Hadesewa: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Le Stylo:
So what happens to @zebbok who "authored" the tweet if El-Rufai gets so much sulphur?

Read my initial post, I av never supported wot d zebbok has tweeted but does he need to follow d part of fools? More also him addin LWKMD Haba! He's old enough na
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by drbee2: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Reading these comments sends shivers down my spine, religious disputes have really eaten deep into us Nigerians, its actually worse than I thought......
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
confusion247: I wonder what would have happened if such comments was made about prophet muhammed, will el-rufai have retweeted it? Why is it that Muslims from northern Nigeria see Christians as fools?
If a Christian have made similar comments about muhammed, by now churches would have been burnt world wide. Innocent Christians would have been killed in the streets of kano. Shame on Muslims, shame on el-rufai.

+1000
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Reality9: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Exactly
Next time let him zip his midget lips and think before letting his fingers go faster than his brain

mayb d dumb head ws crocked embarassed
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
basadenet: People like El Rufai and Sanusi Lamido probably dont belief that God really Exist, because they assume whatever they become today is through their own efforts but not that of God. His appology is not accepted before man and God.

You are now the spokesperson for God to know that el-Rufai's apology is not acceptable to HIM?

Some of you guys really need to watch your utterances here......you are doing more damage to the body of Christ that you claimed to be defending.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by shanktang(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
gbosaa: Rubbish,Rubbish...UTTER RUBBISH..

The journalist from delta state who wrote something about prophet mohammed taking a wife from the contestants of the miss world beauty pageant that was to be held in Nigeria also apologised for her error but that was not accepted by muslims all over Nigeria.
Her apology didnt stop blood thirsty fanatics wasting the lives of hundreds of innocent people.

To Hell with El Rufai and that friend of his.

That just explains d diffrence btw we and dem, one truly represents peace nd d other 4 violence
shikena
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mpeace :
I know for a fact that if the same joke had been made about their god, Mr Rufai and the rest would have since taken the joker's head with a dagger. Just passing.

Just passing, so mind ur business.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by FiftyFifty(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
I wonder how blind some myopic minds can be not to understand the meaning of RE-TWEET which is the only “offence“ of El-rufa‘i. In a sane society the apology is needless.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by fabianblaise: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
stacomaster: So Late! Ave already Killed 2 Aboki..
Idiot!....lmfao. Na ur type SSS dey visit for house!
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by endtake: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
El Rufi, start now before is too late for u, and ask God forgiveness for using his only begotting son for a jork, this is nemesis of families u left hope less in Abuja, knowing well u have political ambition remember wat happened to Ohakim of imo state just for beating a Rev, talk less of u making jork of christ sorry for u .
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Pukkah: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2013
basadenet: People like El Rufai and Sanusi Lamido probably dont belief that God really Exist, because they assume whatever they become today is through their own efforts but not that of God. His appology is not accepted before man and God.

Your assumption-laden post ended on a very arrogant and faulty note. I'll like to see the Certificate of Representation that God and all men issued to you since you have declared that El-Rufai's apology is not accepted.

To all of you fighting for God, can you even prove or show to us whenever God is 'displeased' or 'unhappy' or 'offended' about anything or some comments.

Isn't it clear that it's usually men that get offended or displeased about one another's comments or actions. Isn't it demeaning to drag God's name into all these cat fights?
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Wadeoye(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2013
iv4fb: But the danish cartoonist apologized yet scores of dead men graced the ocassion

You can also start killing then but dont forget you have more of your brothers in the north than the Abokis you have in se and ss. Or where else can you attempt to kill Aboki?
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Wadeoye(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2013
Bokoharam:

Out if the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (the pen writes). What a shame to a man aspiring to rule Nigeria, a multi-religious state.

Stop demonstrating your brainlessness. There is nothing wrong with the tweet. Read it again but switch your brain on first.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Wadeoye(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2013
naijaking1: The question is: when will christians all over northern Nigeria start a violent riot to protest this disrespect to their prophet

They will be annihilated if they try it. You know Abokis.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Wadeoye(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2013
maasoap: Nigeran christians are troubles to themselves. He only retwitted the joke and had since apologised. What else do you want? A lady entered a central mosque in UI to shout Accept Jesus and nobody apologised till date because you people actually welcome what your heroine did. If you people want to go on the street killing people, do not estate to start your CRUSADE. Bloody hypocrites, bloody PDP opportunists.

Even if he tweeted it directly there is nothing wrong with that tweet just that these zombies dont use their brains again. The tweet was not in anyway a mockery of Jesus or any religion. It was meant to demonstrate how lowly the president aids can go. So, the president aids were the ones mocked in the tweet. Let them read it again but they should switch their brains on first.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by jpphilips(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2013
endtake: El Rufi, start now before is too late for u, and ask God forgiveness for using his only begotting son for a jork, this is nemesis of families u left hope less in Abuja, knowing well u have political ambition remember wat happened to Ohakim of imo state just for beating a Rev, talk less of u making jork of christ sorry for u .

what's the name of your village again?
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by anulaxad(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
MAN,THIS GUY IS SO LUCKY,I WILL FIND EVERY SINGLE RACIST ISLAMIC JOKE IN THE BOOK,IF NOT HE SAID SORRY.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by wealth2al(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
That is his concern
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by inosend: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2013
*Venting off pent-up anger thru ears, nostrils & mouth. Drops AK47, IED, antipersonnel mines but still holding on to custom-made Israeli-Uzi All-purpose machine gun* Where I go see at least two abokis to ...
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2013
MUSLIMS ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, i don't get this outraged.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Zaigs: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wadeoye:

Even if he tweeted it directly there is nothing wrong with that tweet just that these zombies dont use their brains again. The tweet was not in anyway a mockery of Jesus or any religion. It was meant to demonstrate how lowly the president aids can go. So, the president aids were the ones mocked in the tweet. Let them read it again but they should switch their brains on first.

Obviously mr. man, u are either a blood-thirsty muslim fanatic or a mugu. Na ur entire lineage them go annihilate, ko?!
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Zaigs: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
MUSLIMS ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, i don't get this outraged.

You are a mumu-mulantum! Period!
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Fess: 12:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Pint-sized el-rufai should not use the name of JESUS CHRIST in his Politics. JESUS is not his mate, and again JESUS is not a prophet of Islam. Islam is a religion of Satan.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Fess: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Wadeoye:

A typical BH
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Olaolufred(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
How i wish we could sit at home for 1 month.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Fess: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
This midget is fund of apologizing each time he deliberately denigrate the name our Lord Jesus. This midget must give account of his outburst

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video) / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.