Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland (4721 Views)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Since the last election,I ve not heard or seen Miss Nairaland open a thread or makes a comment.The only person am feeling her impact is the runner-up.Please correct me if am wrong.
Which bring me to this question,what's the job description of Miss Nairaland?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by LarrySun(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who is the Miss Nairaland? If I may ask.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
You mean Achukwunet? She's with me,any info for her?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by LarrySun(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
binger: You mean Achukwunet? She's with me,any info for her?
Achukwunet What a strange ID!
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by greedie1(f): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
@binger since she is with u,pls tell her am not feeling her at all.She should wake up from her slumber.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Sweetlemon(f): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
luvmijeje: @binger since she is with u,pls tell her am not feeling her at all.She should wake up from her slumber.

Hi dear, I'm sure our queen is busy making impacts in other areas. I'm sure she's an intelligent gifted young lady who has so much to give the world and prove to us that beautiful girls are the most intelligent ones.
So don't worry ok?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
luvmijeje: @binger since she is with u,pls tell her am not feeling her at all.She should wake up from her slumber.
Slumber? She has been awake...u aint feeling her? How can u feel her when u both live thousands of kilometres apart?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by LarrySun(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Hi dear, I'm sure our queen is busy making impacts in other areas. I'm sure she's an intelligent gifted young lady who has so much to give the world and prove to us that beautiful girls are the most intelligent ones.
So don't worry ok?
So, the unbeautiful ones are less intelligent?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:

So don't worry ok?
How can u be too sure? Does being a beauty queen guarantee living a beautiful life in and out?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Sweetlemon(f): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Larry-Sun:

So, the unbeautiful ones are less intelligent?

No, that's not what I mean, I meant that many people like to believe that pretty girls are dumb. Our queen will prove them wrong.
Chikena!
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Sweetlemon(f): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
binger: How can u be too sure? Does being a beauty queen guarantee living a beautiful life in and out?

I'm just trying to defend our queen here and say that the fact that she doesn't come here doesn't mean she doesn't do other useful things or make bigger impacts in other places.
Thanks
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon u can't be serious.Then why did she contest for Miss Nairaland?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Sweetlemon(f): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
luvmijeje: Sweetlemon u can't be serious.Then why did she contest for Miss Nairaland?
I understand what you mean but what I'm trying to say is that she may be doing us proud in other areas (as our queen) and in fact may soon come here to wow us!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by LarrySun(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:

No, that's not what I mean, I meant that many people like to believe that pretty girls are dumb. Our queen will prove them wrong.
Chikena!
Actually, Beauty is in the palms of the bee-holder grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
That is why am asking for the job description.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by 190: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin

shes on vacation off the coast of hawaii eating suya with the money she won from the contest grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin

shes on vacation off the coast of hawaii eating suya with the money she won from the contest grin grin grin grin
antelope, na u give am money? grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 1:51am On Jan 29, 2013
There's one person who we can ask that question. Her name is Ogugua. Yea. They two have even be rumoured to be using one PC/phone for NLding, which is the family own. No be me talk o, Abeg o shocked lipsrsealed Hian. I'll PM this thread to her.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Since there is no pre-outlined duties of the Miss Nairaland winner, there should be no accusation or questioning as to where she is.

If you need to see/hear from her, send her a PM

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 2:20am On Jan 29, 2013
^WTF! Stop posting na. Who told you we don't need our Miss NL here? Even I miss her. My tongue longs to pour out a word of honey into her soul. Mynd you, it's not flirting like you would call it.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: ^WTF! Stop posting na. Who told you we don't need our Miss NL here? Even I miss her. My tongue longs to pour out a word of honey into her soul. Mynd you, it's not flirting like you would call it.
You need help

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2013
Who is Achukwetin?
A dummy created by some albino to make sure another who rejected his silly flirt did not get the crown.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd I will run with ur words that she has no pre-job description but I diagree that I have to PM her to ask questions.At least for this year she is a public figure on nairaland.
I don't know Ogugua was a beauty queen b4 the last election but b4 then I felt her esp on the politics section.
To be candid I don't why am particular about Miss Nairaland.Maybe becos am female or maybe becos I felt uncomfortable that Miss Nairaland who is also the face of nairaland is reinforcing the stereotype about beauty and intelligent.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Mynd I will run with ur words that she has no pre-job description but I diagree that I have to PM her to ask questions.At least for this year she is a public figure on nairaland.
I don't know Ogugua was a beauty queen b4 the last election but b4 then I felt her esp on the politics section.
To be candid I don't why am particular about Miss Nairaland.Maybe becos am female or maybe becos I felt uncomfortable that Miss Nairaland who is also the face of nairaland is reinforcing the stereotype about beauty and intelligent.
Look, the whole thing was for fun and nothing else. Ogugua was already active you just did not notice. Until there is a certing requirement, you cannot trouble the girl if she decides to do other things with her time
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
You need help
AMEN cheesy
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by bendazum: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I'm just trying to defend our queen here and say that the fact that she doesn't come here doesn't mean she doesn't do other useful things or make bigger impacts in other places.
Thanks
It's better to be SILENT and be thought DUMB than to SPEAK and CLEAR all DOUBT.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd the campaign manager I disagree with you.Even if there is no stated duties there is an implied duties
Pls tell our busy queen to grace us with her presence at least once a week even if it is to say 'hi am alive and well' I don't mind o.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Smh. . . I blame GEJ.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by topsco(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2013
To every post either chosen or elected there must be a duty attached to it....
Make Miss Nland come online,d name self ends with net...i wonder which kind net b dat.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Meegadough: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2013
Can miss nairaland and mr nairaland see hidden post?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Caracta(f): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2013
Seriously, the OP has raised a good point. I'm neither bothered by her presence or absence because it's just an e-competition. We all have different lives outside nairaland, and who knows what she might be involved in presently. Busy schedule, a boost in career/studies, etc. None of my e-business.

However, i expect her to grace us with her presence once in a while, raise salient issues and make reasonable comments. It doesn't hurt to say "hi" to people that stayed up all nights to vote for you, even though she is not under any formal obligation to do so.

I've promised to only vote for people i know, not dummy variables.

*yawns*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For? / Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? / See This Weird Sagging That Has Got People Talking on Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.