Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland (4720 Views)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by ijebabe: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2013
Maybe an added criteria for the next competition should be that all participants should be regular members.
Bennyraz will be happy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
bendazum: It's better to be SILENT and be thought DUMB than to SPEAK and CLEAR all DOUBT.
Bad belle. I am sure our queen is not only pretty in looks, but also in books and deeds too. Watch out for her...I have a positive feeling about who I voted for.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
ijebabe: Maybe an added criteria for the next competition should be that all participants should be regular members.
Bennyraz will be happy grin

Supported
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
hehehe...so common sense no tell una say dat handle no dey exist.u guys hav bin fooled again,dat gal is nt even a nairalander sef,make una ask our moderator#sexdntkill#
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
flinspiero: hehehe...so common sense no tell una say dat handle no dey exist.u guys hav bin fooled again,dat gal is nt even a nairalander sef,make una ask our moderator#sexdntkill#
No mind dem
They were fooled.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
I don't want to believe that handle doesn't exist with all the backup from intelligent and respected posters.Nah hmmm,it can't be true.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Achukwunet will soon be here smiley
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
flinspiero: hehehe...so common sense no tell una say dat handle no dey exist.u guys hav bin fooled again,dat gal is nt even a nairalander sef,make una ask our moderator#sexdntkill#
Ask me what? After what I went through to verify the authenticity of livialives, you dare associate me with the falsification of achukwunet?

You must be dumb! Very dumb!
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by 190theclown: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Watching from the side lines grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
topsco: To every post either chosen or elected there must be a duty attached to it....
Make Miss Nland come online,d name self ends with net...i wonder which kind net b dat.
You need to get off her back and get on with you.

Seriously the contest was for fun not like there is something else attached to it. It was a contest for the finest face On NL not the prettiest and most active girl.

When Ogugua won, she was already a mod and an active one at that na. We all knew she was not always present before winning so mayve next time the organisers might wanna set some functions of the title as coming to say "Hi" to you every week.

Mr NL is always around, wetin he do for you?

Abeg on to the next one jorh

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
You need to get off her back and get on with you.

Seriously the contest was for fun not like there is something else attached to it. It was a contest for the finest face On NL not the prettiest and most active girl.

When Ogugua won, she was already a mod and an active one at that na. We all knew she was not always present before winning so mayve next time the organisers might wanna set some functions of the title as coming to say "Hi" to you every week.

Abeg on to the next one jorh

At least we sha know he is around. Look for her and stop acting like you dont have a clue.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Apart from saying hi to us every week,organizers should ensure that our next beauty queen should be a purposeful queen.Should be a queen that has the desire to learn and impact knowledge.Should be a queen that create time out of no time to make nairaland better than she met it.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
teeo:

At least we sha know he is around. Look for her and stop acting like you dont have a clue.
Look for her? She loss?

Only people wey loss na im dem dey look for na
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Apart from saying hi to us every week,organizers should ensure that our next beauty queen should be a purposeful queen.Should be a queen that has the desire to learn and impact knowledge.Should be a queen that create time out of no time to make nairaland better than she met it.
Impact wetin? Please you have no point abeg.

Before she won, she never claim to be a regular so what's with all these questions sef?

It was a choice and people voted based on beauty(The babe fine no be small natonguetonguetonguetongue) and she won. Make she change because she win abi?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Report reaching us here says that OG baby banned her from logging in to NL. She tell am say umu boys NL di bad lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Caracta(f): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lol...you guys should take it easy na. She is not under any formal obligation. Where there is no law, there is no sin.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Apart from saying hi to us every week,organizers should ensure that our next beauty queen should be a purposeful queen.Should be a queen that has the desire to learn and impact knowledge.Should be a queen that create time out of no time to make nairaland better than she met it.
What knowledge has our runner-up, whom was believed to have been rigged and some votes ceded to her rival, impacted into us[/s]
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexkillz don forget the log in password , u guys should be patient.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
ITbomb: sexkillz don forget the log in password , u guys should be patient.
You don dey take style dey find the gentleman trouble cheesy
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
What knowledge has our runner-up, whom was believed to have been rigged and some votes ceded to her rival, impacted into us[/s]
I wonder oooo. I would even prefer if she kept quiet sef
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Caracta(f): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
I wonder oooo. I would even prefer if she kept quiet sef
It's better than opening dumb threads but i need her to say "hi" to me personally cheesy
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Caracta: Seriously, the OP has raised a good point. I'm neither bothered by her presence or absence because it's just an e-competition. We all have different lives outside nairaland, and who knows what she might be involved in presently. Busy schedule, a boost in career/studies, etc. None of my e-business.

However, i expect her to grace us with her presence once in a while, raise salient issues and make reasonable comments. It doesn't hurt to say "hi" to people that stayed up all nights to vote for you, even though she is not under any formal obligation to do so.

I've promised to only vote for people i know, not dummy variables.

*yawns*

touchè!!...gracias..obrigado.....well said!!
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Caracta:
It's better than opening dumb threads but i need her to say "hi" to me personally cheesy
So that is what this thread is about? Recognitiongringringringrin

nansense
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2013

she exist..
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Caracta(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
So that is what this thread is about? Recognitiongringringringrin

nansense
Am i the OP? I'm just using this opportunity to tell achukwunet that i need her greetings. I've been unable to breathe well. Help me na cheesy
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd pls which part of next beauty queen don't you understand.I said next not current.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:

lwkmd...you dey craze.lol

i understood the OP cos achuwkunet being silent seemed to some people as if the handle was an alter account

@ all, achukwunet exists...she doesn't post much on here and there's no rule that said she should.

But i go with what caracta and ijebabe said..i think sexkillz/jaybee should put up some criteria for one to compete for MR/MISS NL competiotn before the stipulated time reaches.something like being a regular Nler etc

y'all shouldn't ask the mods her whereabout cos there's no rule saying the mods should be held responsible when competitor/winner don't post frequently or at all, on here
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Impact wetin? Please you have no point abeg.

Before she won, she never claim to be a regular so what's with all these questions sef?

It was a choice and people voted based on beauty(The babe fine no be small natonguetonguetonguetongue) and she won. Make she change because she win abi?

lmao.....mynd don kolo.buwahahaha
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:

lmao...you dey find sweetlemon trouble...lmao

i no dey o
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
The only rule of contesting was "have a profile pic".

Where are these "short fused memory" people springing out from?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Obinoscopy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
luvmijeje: Mynd the campaign manager I disagree with you.Even if there are no stated duties there are an implied duties. Pls tell our busy queen to grace us with her presence at least once a week even if it is to say 'hi am alive and well' I don't mind o.
On point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

★For fun★ How Do U Say "I Love You" In Your Dialect? / What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? / Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful V**ina Contest Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.