Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211565 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by kaydwutang(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Flow, u are making sense!!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Flow do u want to kill me with laugh, please take it easy. I burnt the food I was preparing because of u
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by 001solar(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
You don enter ur own be dat lols
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
skoloppy31: Flow werin dey now..longest time..I jst dey background all dis while..I tried ALOMO wit 1759 xtady..BABA my hostel mate fink say I dn die..cos I slip troway for toilet for almost 6hrs..dem force da door open frm outside..dem see me wey I com hold ma phone..buh am far gone.....when my babe naggin,yellin,ranting too much..I made a promise not to drink again..I com dey fink am say NAH flow kobalise my life oooooooo....pls don't try this any intending comrade

skolopy my man, long time oh. U know dey see say dem dey advertise if u dey watch wrestling say, "don't try this at home". Me sef been wan u say make u no try am at home na?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Josphine4good: Flow do u want to kill me with laugh, please take it easy. I burnt the food I was preparing because of u

aaah!! Sorry oh!!, if to say u gree to marry me, na my food u for burn na, and i for no complain.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Flow was later happened to your balls
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Tawis06(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
him cut am put 4 wall ;
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Tawis06(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Somtin dey tel me say dis guy no finsh hin tory
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sessydoo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
haaaaa aboniki on bl'ockos?? that guy called ilorin shld be arrested and prosecuted for attempted murder!!!!! dats d wickedness of highest order, if na true tori flow dey nack us o. I cant believe sm1 can be dat callous, not even when u call him ur friend.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by wizboi26(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
aro flow? Ur cappins don dey make my neughbours dey gossip say i don take igboh. From ur story me dey feel say u sail from either alfa marine or beskistas marine. No be casting aro mate. Elele osi gini? Sail on bro, we dey wait for more cappins, buh hope say u dey carry ur chicken laps dey follow body?

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
The next day was Saturday. I had already forgiven Ilorin because, though the Aboniki almost peeled off my skin, it worked. My balls were back to normal.

"Mr Ugochukwu, just sign dis documents, and we would hand u over the keys to your house" a chubby man said. I took a glimpse at the beautiful masterpeice and smiled. It was my picture perfect dream house. As i was about signing the documents,........................... The loud ringtone of my phone brought me back to reality. I was dreaming.

"oooooh God!! Which kin bad belle person dey call me na, na now wey i wan sign the document of my house nahim the person go call" i grumbled. I took my phone and saw that it was Chioma, the adorable Chioma.

"wetin dis one dey call me for sef, i don even forget weda she still dey alive" i tot. I answered the call. She wanted me to come pick her at Ilesa roundabout. She said she wanted to spend the weekend with me. She came to Ilesa without informing me before hand.

"see me see wahala oh, na today wey Juliet wan come nahim dis big head Chioma go dey come" i tot as i put on my cloth to go pick her. Just then, i glanced at my rolex wrist watch, it was past 10, i had over slept.

I welcomed her to my room and she told me i had a beautiful room. She was sure more beautiful than the last time we saw in camp. "i heard there is a tree in Ife, that is called beautiful tree, and ladies go there to pluck the fruits to eat and become more beautiful, when last did u eat from the tree? because u look angelic" i flattered. "hahahahahaha!! Ugo u are funny, abeg there is no such tree oh, and u look handsome too" she said.

She kept me indoors throughout telling me about her experience so far at the place she was serving. I didn't go out to play table tennis with my guys neither did i go out to smoke with Angom and Ilorin. Infact, i didn't step my foot outside for once, but i had to go outside when my phone rang.

It was Juliet, she told me why she didn't come as promised was because she had so many clothes to wash. "thank God say u no come sef" i tot as i walked back to my room. Not knowing that some things had developed wings and flew out of my room.

Chioma cooked, we ate, and watched movies, and when it was time for me to "enter the place", i was disappointed. She said she was on her p'eriod. "so u know say u dey ur period nahim u com come my house abi, na Television u wan come watch for my house? Abi u no get Television for your house? u dey mad oh" i tot as i lay on my bed feeling very disappointed.

Sunday came. "where my watch and necklace come dey na?" i said as i was seriously searching for my wrist watch and necklace, "maybe one of ur neighbour came to collect them yesterday without telling you" Chioma said. I went to church without a watch and a necklace leaving her at home.

I came back from church happy because of the wonderful service, not knowing that some more things had developed wings and flew out of my room.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chioma dey steal ni? Na wa o..fine qirl 4 morninq,thief 4 nite
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by valdes00(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
See as flow wan turn me to mad man with laff
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by samwis101(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Flow the original Ibo. I ve been readin this ur wonderful, laugh provoking post since yersterday; LWKMD O! I beg just continue dey drop. u re d bomb u blow pass boko sef. more abeg. grin
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by TundE8: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wetin go make me no read this thread again, make i no c am.
@flow1759, are u on 2go, if yes, pls let chat my id na alfaswagga.
in addition, i laugh so te my liver wan burst. Even convince a friend to read this
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Sapphire86(f): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
FLOW, I expected @ least 5 updates 2day being a wkend bt ur just dulling me o!!!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dandollaz: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chei flow ilorin na devil to give u aboniki.I wan hit my girl the day she rubbed aboki at my back when o travelled to see her in Lagos.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
flow come out now before I flog your ass
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by bibelo: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
I hope Chioma no dey into the CLearing and Moving business,this one wey things just dey grow wings!!!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by mjib22: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nyc write up ,kip da good wrk, 50k boosa boosa 4 ... .. .!!!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
It was time for Chioma to go and i was still looking for my wrist watch and necklace. I went to the rooms of all my guys to ask if they came to my room to take my wrist watch and necklace. None of them did.

"but how dis girl go be thief? and she know book well well dat time wey we dey school oh, how she go fine like dis com be theif?" i asked myself. She noticed i wore a gloomy face and asked, "i hope u are not suspecting i took ur wrist watch and necklace ehnnn?", "common!! How would i suspect u? like u said maybe its one of my neighbours, i would ask them later" i said, "Ónyé Óshi!! Na u thief am jor" i almost told her.

When she was in the bathroom taking her bath, i hurriedly searched her bag, but i couldn't find the wrist watch and the necklace. "who com take this thing na?" i pondered.

As she was about taking the final step out of my room, "abeg na, if na u take am give me na, abeg" i almost said. I felt like crying because the two items were expensive.

She instantly turned and asked, "will u not give me money for transport?", "u dey mad there!! i dey talk say my things don lost, u dey talk say make i give u transport money, i resemble ur papa?" i almost said, "why won't i, i will of course" i responded. I quickly raised up my Tv, expecting to find money, but i didn't find any. Flow bank had been robbed.

"Flow, lemme go ease myself in ur toilet" Chioma said as we came out of my room. "Ole!!! u tink say i no get sense, u don hide my wrist watch and necklace for toilet" i tot. "i think someone just entered the toilet" i said a necessary lie. "ok i would wait for the person" she said. I was definately not ready to loss the battle to get back my wrist watch and necklace, so i said, "see Chioma it would soon start raining, its better u start going so it wouldn't rain on u" i said grabbing her hands and heading towards the gate. With the look on her face, i was 100% sure the stolen items was in the toilet.

"u see Chioma, i don't have any money to give u for transport fare, we haven't been paid Alawi and i am very broke" i said another necessary lie. "shebi u don thief 3k from under my Tv, use am as transport na" i almost cried out. "no problem, i will manage" she responded. My happiness was that i emptied almost all the money in the Flow bank into my wallet the previous day, leaving only the 3k she took. She couldn't get my wallet, i never could tell why. There was 10k in my wallet and it was still there, i had confirmed.

"bye bye!!" i said and waved at her as the bike she boarded moved.

I couldn't wait for the bike to go far, "my Rolex watch eeeh!! My necklace eeeh!!" i shouted heading straight to the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by whitefairy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Flow, wey u na? Na dis tin wey u dey do make me break sombori head for okrika o

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by whitefairy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
whitefairy: Flow, wey u na? Na dis tin wey u dey do make me break sombori head for okrika o
ok,sori,I no kno say u don update.*adjusts reading glasses*
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Tugbus(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Guy i just dey follow your post like say i no get any other thing to do all day....Yu make sense gan....Flow dey go
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Davidgerald: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
hahahhahahahahahhaha.....men flow ure killin me.....ride on bro....dnt stp dnt stp.....ouch!!!dnt stp!!!!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Olumi4eva: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
sumbody pls help me ooo,if i still wan dey follow dis story and e no dey front page again wetin i go do,cause pesin no suppose miss dis story ooooo,HELP ME OOOOOO,FLOW WHERE U DEY OOO
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Leyelyzo: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
First time to visit literature and comment, all because of flow

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Olumi4eva: sumbody pls help me ooo,if i still wan dey follow dis story and e no dey front page again wetin i go do,cause pesin no suppose miss dis story ooooo,HELP ME OOOOOO,FLOW WHERE U DEY OOO

just go to literature/writing section and u will see the story there.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sol2galay: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
flow since yesterday wey i start dey ready dis ur thread na 4am i dey take sleep,is not good to be missed at all. pls keep it up and more update
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by MsPweshy(f): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Flow more more more more morecheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
sol2galay: flow since yesterday wey i start dey ready dis ur thread na 4am i dey take sleep,is not good to be missed at all. pls keep it up and more update

thanks for following Sol2galay
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by bibelo: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Gaddem she robbed the newly recapitalised FLOW BANK. Flow am not surprised chioma was the thief, back in uni days I no a very fair and pretty girl, omo she dey steal anytin, but becos of her beauty u will neva suspect her. She got caught wen she stole a phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.