Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211436 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by ludasam222(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dis flow no even get mind sef

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
I tried to sleep that nite but couldn't, soon it would be morning and i haven't winked a sleep. As i lay on my bed i recalled that this same incident took my room mate's life in my university days. Mike was stuborn. Robbers came to our room and he refused giving them his laptop, claiming he was a "bagga" and that he can't be submisive to "ordinary" robbers.

The robbers wasn't ordinary, they were with g*uns. I was a "bagga" also but i took the wise decision and did whatever they commanded. They shot Mike on his chest point blank, we tried to rush him to the hospital but we couldn't get a cab quickly because it was very late at nite. "Aro Mikoh" as he was fondly called gave up the ghost.

Since Aro Miroh died i have been seeing him in my dreams because he was not önly my "fratanal brother" but was the "blood brother" i never had. After he died we heard rumours that he had a quarel with a "" guy who promised to deal with him seriously.

Since then i feared robbers so much, i just don't know why. Now see what my fears has caused me.

Just then i remembered my phone was gone, my SIM was gone too. "how i go take get my contacts back now?" i asked myself. "Juliet, her number don go b dat, and i tell her say i go call her for mid-nite call this nite" i said to myself as i tried to catch some sleep...........

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
ludasam222: Dis flow no even get mind sef

read the last post and u go see y flow no get mind when e comes to robbers. But flow get mind pass boko haram sef for other things oh
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by skoloppy31(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
flow1759: I tried to sleep that nite but couldn't, soon it would b morning and i haven't winked a sleep. As i lay on my bed i recalled that this same incident took my room mate's life in my university days. Mike was stuborn. Robbers came to our room and he refused giving them his laptop, claiming he was a "bagga" and that he can't be submisive to "ordinary" robbers.

The robbers wasn't ordinary, they were with g*uns. I was a "bagga" also but i took the wise decision and did whatever they commanded. They shot Mike on his chest point blank, we tried to rush him to the hospital but we couldn't get a cab quickly because it was very late at nite. "Aro Mikoh" as he was fondly called gave up the ghost.

Since Aro Miroh died i have been seeing him in my dreams because he was not önly my "fratanal brother" but was the "blood brother" i never had. After he died we had rumours that he had a quarel with a "" guy who promised to deal with him seriously.

Since then i feared robbers so much, i just don't know why. Now see what my fears has caused me.

I just then remembered my phone was gone, my SIM was gone too. "how i go take get my contacts back now?" i asked myself. "Juliet, her number don go b dat, and i tell her say i go call her for mid-nite call this nite" i said to myself as i tried to catch some sleep...........
Flow I see u dey view dis page ooo...oya update asap pls.....u no even rugged @ all and u cal u self a BAGGA...don't look for trouble and domt take shit....
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by jay4genius: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
pls nobody should blame Flow 4 d reaction he put up wen dose robbers struck. Its true dat being a coward aint good, but a coward wil live to bury d strong man. No mata wat hapens, neva put up resistance against robbers. I have had an encounter wit robbers back in skul wie 2laptops (including mine) n 6fones were stolen from me n 6 of my coursemates. 2 of my coursemates tried resistin dem n dey usd our lab stools n d base of deir awka-made guns 2 hit dem repeatedly on d head, wounding dem in d process. I came out of d ordeal unhurt coz i willing obeyd dem. Dis life na only one!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
Weeks later, Lola had become very close to me, Dami; the girl at the mini-supermarket had been in my dreams lately. I Went to Juliet's school to see her and told her i lost my phone that was why i haven't called. I assured her i had recovered my SIM. Chioma called me, and told me she would come from Ife; where she was serving to visit me someday "why are so many women my life?" i asked myself as i entered to teach SS3 Physics one hot afternoon. "last class we treated PROJECTILE calculations, so can anybody solve this question?" i asked writing a question on the board. "yes, Taiwo come and try, i said pointing to Taiwo in front.

Taiwo came to the chalk board and wrote what looked like he was writing Chinese. The whole class laughed as i noticed Kehinde, his twin sister just smiled revealing her beautiful dimple. "yes, Kehinde come and help him out" i said pointing to the beautiful Kehinde. She came and said "sir i don't know it" "you don't know it?" i inquired "yes sir, sir i want to show u something after the class" she whispered only to my hearing.

The class was over and as i was walking to the corpers office, somebody was calling me from behind. I turned and it was the fair goddess Kehinde, "ehen, kehinde u wanted to show me something, what is it?" i asked. She opened her notebook and said "sir i don't understand all dis calculations, i would like to come to ur house this evening for u to teach me, since my house is very close to ur house" she said. "ok Kehinde if u so wish, then come by 6pm" i said as i walked slowly pass her.

6pm, she came gorgeously dressed with a mini skirt and i taught her not only the calculations but the whole topic, she understood it perfectly. As i was teaching her, i glanced at her well arranged b*reast from time to time, this made my cor*k stood in reponse to the hor*ney feelings i was feeling. My co*rk stood harder, this time she saw it making a "mountain" in my boxer's short. She was longing for what would happen next. "flow today na ur day" i said to myself as i f*ondled her b*reast, i removed her shirt revealing the finest bre*ast i have ever seen. "see b*ooby oh, flow see cowbell milk oh" i said to myself. My right hands fon*dled her succulent bre*ast while my left hands was searching for a con*dom in my wallet that was on the floor. My left hand searched and searched to no avail.............. "d cond*om wey dey my wallet who take am?" i asked myself "and i no dey like do without oh, but she fit b vi*rgin oh, because she still b small pekin oh" i taught not with my brain but with my d*ick. While trying to insert because i was longing for the game to start though i knew that at that moment i couldn't run out to get a con*dom as time was runing out on me.................. "yekpa, dis girl na VIRGIN"..............

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
jay4genius: pls nobody should blame Flow 4 d reaction he put up wen dose robbers struck. Its true dat being a coward aint good, but a coward wil live to bury d strong man. No mata wat hapens, neva put up resistance against robbers. I have had an encounter wit robbers back in skul wie 2laptops (including mine) n 6fones were stolen from me n 6 of my coursemates. 2 of my coursemates tried resistin dem n dey usd our lab stools n d base of deir awka-made guns 2 hit dem repeatedly on d head, wounding dem in d process. I came out of d ordeal unhurt coz i willing obeyd dem. Dis life na only one!!!

no mind dem, dem no know say "hard man" no dey dat one. If u fumble, dem shot u, u don go see baba God be that.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2013
Flow wallai u be dan iska!!!!
Chai
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Tinyemeka(m): 1:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Bullshyte!!! Flow so corper like you go dey shine sec sch congo abi? Thunder go fire ya left nyash for there. smiley
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2013
Tinyemeka: Bullshyte!!! Flow so corper like you go dey shine sec sch congo abi? Thunder go fire ya left nyash for there. smiley

no be she want make dem shine her congo? Abi person go put bush meat for ur mouth and u no go chop?

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2013
Chei.... Me dey feel this story pass papa Ajasco oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2013
I was coming back from sch one hot afternoon with my guys, all five of us where arguing football at the top of our voices. "forget na Chelsea go carry this premier league" Agom, a Chelsea fan said, "abeg una dey five points below Man u, u dey say una go carry am, na for una dream abi" i said supporting my team. "we get one outstanding match na" Sammy, a Chelsea fan said. "shebi una go play us today for old Tranford, we go see how una go win us na" Ilorin, a Man u fan added as Kelvin listened keenly to our Argument because he wasn't a football fan.

From football, Ilorin was telling a story of how he hussled in the streets of Ilorin; the Kwara state capital. He told us he schooled at Uni. Ilorin. He also said when he graduated from sch in 2005, he had spill-over in some courses, so instead of staying at home doing noting he opted for the job of a "motor park tout" (Agbero). He did the job for two years and was soon gaining popularity as the most dreaded Agbero, so that was how he got the name "Baba Ilorin or Ilorin for short". "so u be Agbero before, nahim robbers come our house dat day u go hide for toilet, come dey lie say u dey purge eehn" i said "oooh, u want make i die ni" Ilorin responded and the others laughed. Just then, i tot i heard someone calling Flow!!! or was it that headache now calls one's name out? because i was having a serious headache.

"see that babe dey call u oh" Agom said pointing. I turned, and lo and behold it was the Genevive Nnaji look-alike Dami. I left my guys and ran to meet her behind. I complimented her beauty, saying "Dami, where were u when Agbani Darego won Miss World? U would have given her a serious challenge". She laughed and replied saying "Flow, where were u when Basket Mouth did Nite of a thousand laugh? U would have given him a serious challenge". We talked as we walked slowly like "two love birds". I asked her to pls go on a date with me the next day, she reluctantly aggreed. As i got close to the gate of my copound, i pointed at it, telling her i stay there as she told me that her house was down the street. 7pm was the time, tommorow was the day, Captain Cook was the venue of a date that would lead to so many things...................
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2013
flOW, you better not reply my post, if you have to, do that by updating more stories grin grin grin
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
I was getting ready for the date when Ilorin came into my room. "ehen! Ilorin borrow me that ur fine jeans na" i said "where u dey go wey u dey prepare like dis?" he asked a stupid question, "e concern u?" i fired back at him, "u b my man na, so anything wey concern u, concern me sef" he said. "ok Ilorin, i dey work for farm, and i go use that ur jeans do d farm work" i fired at him yet again. "u go give me, abi u no go give me?" i asked.

I was in Captain Cook by 6pm in a table just close to the window, for me to have a panoramic view of the city of ilesa at nite. Just then i moved my eyes to see what was written on my red T-shirt "AM A WINNER" "am i really a winner?" i asked myself. "yes am a winner, but if i don't win Dami, i would be the opposite of winner" i told myself.

Just then i saw someone coming to my direction, at first i tot it was someone else, but when she smiled i realized it was my "black goddess" Dami. We talked about alot of things we had in common, things like; the fact that Dami served in Imo state infact my LGA. She told me she was an Ilesa indigene and that she finishing serving last year, since she hadn't gotten a job, she had to just stay and help her mum in the supermarket. I confessed my love for her, going straight to the point i told her i wanted her to be my girlfriend. Then I had ..........GOAL, from a football viewing centre close by. "thats must be my team Man u that just scored " i said "ooh u are a Man u fan, i am a Man u fan too" Dami said "that makes the two of us" i said as she smiled "women dey watch ball?" i asked myself.

I was in my compound after the romantic date, but the gate was locked from inside. "so this Mama Alhaja dey fear like dis, she no wan make robbers come rob again, no be because her son for yanky send her dollars wey she go keep for house make dem rob us? time na just 8:20 and she don lock gate" i tot. Just then i brought out my phone to call Kelvin because i knew he would be inside, because he doesn't watch football. Kelvin came to open the gate and.......... "i tell u say, una no sabi play" i heard Agom's voice from behind arguing. "who win?" i asked curiously, "we beat una 2-1 for una home na" Sammy said cheerfully. "na because Roney get injury na" i said as we all walked in................

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Weeks later and i haven't gotten a positive reponse from Dami. I was in the class teaching SS3 Physics as usual when i noticed Kehinde was lying on her desk sleeping. "what is wrong with her?" i asked the class, "she is not feeling fine" the class chorused. I came to where she was seating, i taped her softly, she raised her head up and said "sir am not feeling fine" on hearing this i told them to take her to the sick bay.

"abi i don give dis girl belle" "but i think say she tell me say she go collect one liquid from her friend drink so belle no go come na" "so na like dis my service year end" "i go marry Yoruba girl wey i no plan to marry" "y i no use c*ondom dat day" "Kehinde papa and mama go use Yoruba juj*u kill me" "i don die b dat oh" all these tots where runing in my brain, almost tearing my head apart.

I wasn't myself, throughout that day and even the next morning when.................... I saw Kehinde's Mother entering the sch compound with a frown on her face. I tot of jumping through the window of the class i was teaching, also jumping the fence of the sch, get home, pack my bags and leave Ilesa, for my own good.

"my daughter has Malaria, she is in the hospital" kehinde's mum said to the principal. As i eavesdroped from the principal's window my mind was now calm. "i think say kasala don burst oh" "God i thank u oh" i said as my lost breath came back.

As i tip-toed "wetin u go do there na?" Angom asked as he scared the living day light out out of me. "i go p*iss" i answered breathing fast, "but why u no use toilet na?" he asked again, "i no dey like to dey p*iss for toilet" i lied...................

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
I'm Lovin This......Keep It Up Bro, Just Can't Stop Laughing.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
As we walked home from sch dat day, Angom and Kelvin was behind speaking their language TIV, "this una language be like Chinese oh" i teased "u dey mad, when u and Sammy dey speak ibo, shey we dey talk" Angom said. "ehen Angom i don c say na u dey arrange that babe Lola now, u dey chop better tin oh" i teased "flow i dey chop better tin i no go lie, she dey give me money, her papa na big man, but she too dey scatter my head with phoney and big grama any time we dey talk" Angom said "how na?" Sammy asked. "u know all dis ajebutter dem sabi phoney and big grama na, and to come make d whole tin worst, she graduate with first class for english, d other day she talk one grama; AB INITIO, guy i no come know wetin ab initio mean, abi she mean say i resemble albino?" Angom said as we laughed all the way home.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
You go fear piss of life rotflmao

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
As i got close to entering my room, my room was already open. Immediately, i saw that my stove was on, with something cooking. I instantly remembered Juliet had called me on phone earlier telling me she would drop by, and i also remembered me telling her to take my key under my foot-mat in front of my door.

"Ju Ju, Juliet my love" i said in a sonorous voice. I kissed her passionately. "what have u been doing is sch?" she inquired. "we were doing extra lessons, dats y i came late" i responded. Just then, i persieved the aroma of the vegetable soup she was preparing, an aroma that made my stomach start singing in response. "nahim make me like Juliet, she sabi cook" i tot as she said "ur garri is finished oh" "ok, let me go and buy garri, am very hungry" i said as i walked out.

I went to Dami's shop of course. I saw Dami, alone reading a novel, i asked if she had given what we discussed a tot. She told me she would come to my house to give me a response by nite. She measured the garri for me, i paid and as i was about leaving she said "Flow i have something for u" she went in, came out and handed a polythene bag to me.

I never bothered opening the polythene bag until i was about half way home. I opened it, and lo and behold: tin Milo, tin Peak milk, several sachets of detergents and tin tomatoes where smiling at me as i smiled back. With my garri on my right hand and Dami's gift on on my left hand i walked home happily.

I got home and Juliet attacked "where did u get all these from, i tot u went to buy only garri?" i tot of the lie to coin for a while and i said "i bought them in the morning while going to sch, so i left them at the place i bought them telling dem i would come and collect them this evening".

I ate Juliet's delicious meal. Juliet told me she would pass the nite in my house, since the next day was saturday and she wouldn't be going to sch. "which kin wahala b dis na, and Dami say she go come my house come give me response" "wetin i go do now?" i asked no one else but Myself................

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hian!!! Flow lemme see how u get outta this blaad
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by ludasam222(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ma guy abeg flow two of dem commot 4 road...dey are still unda ur capacity
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
I made passionate love to Juliet althrough the nite as i looked from time to time at my closed door to see if i would just hear a knock that would ruin my Life.

I heard a knock, i almost fainted. Juliet went to open the door, it was'nt Dami but Kelvin who came to collect matches to light his stove to cook, he was talented in "noctunal cooking".

Thoughout the weekend i never heard anything from Dami. Soon it was monday. I woke up, said a little prayer, did some push ups, put on my Dvd to play my morning anthem; "better days by tupac". As the song came blasting from my "small but mighty" speakers, i stared at the big Tupac wallpaper on my wall saying "e no go better for pesin wey kill tupac oh".

I took my bath, tried to make a choice of cloth i would wear to sch. "e go better for Juliet oh, see as she help me wash all my cloth, na wetin i like her for b dat, but d tin i no like her for b say she too dey demand money, c as she collect 4k from my hand as she dey go her house" i tot.

I got to the sch and.............. "flow, principal wan see u for him office oh" Kelvin said. "but wetin i do na?" i tot as i took calculated steps to the principal's office....................

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
"Corper Ugo, i found out that amongst all the corpers, u are the only one taking only one class; which is SS3A, and since we want a corper that would anchor the morning assembly, the management has selected you for the job" the old principal said, "no problem sir, i would do my best" i assured. Before i left the principal's office i collected our clearance letter for January, which all of us where to submit at our weekly CDS meeting at the secretariat.

As i was thinking how i would perform the task the principal just gave me excellently, i heard "have u seen SAWMY" it was Lola asking me what i couldn't hear well, and i said "eehn, u said?", "i said, have u seen SAWMY" she said again "oooh SAMMY ehn" i said realizing it was SAMMY she was pronouncing as SAWMY. "yeah" she said nodding her head. "Sammy is under the tree discussing with Suliat" i said pointing at where Sammy and Suliat sat. "see Oyibo rekpete oh, so na Sammy nahim don turn to Sawmy, i wonder how Angom take dey hear wetin dis girl dey talk when two of them dey talk, if na me be Angom ehn, me and dis girl go dey quarel well well oh, and i almost toast the babe oh" i tot. As Lola catwalked to where Sammy and Suliet was seated, "wait oh!! Sammy don dey near this Suliat babe dis days oh, abi him wan chyke am, ibo man wey dey chyke alhaja ehn" "wetin Sammy see for that worwor Suliat babe sef?" i asked myself. "well, like they say: beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" i tot..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2013
Corper flow knack me tori dey go........

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 2:15am On Feb 05, 2013
movmentish: Corper flow knack me tori dey go........

tori still plenty, no rush me na, we no dey Russia na
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2013
Cofa flow,come continue o,i don siddon here o.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by skoloppy31(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2013
Damex333: Cofa flow,come continue o,i don siddon here o.
Don't mind da koffa,,,UGO..oya me self dey wif my lacasera with alomo mixing it
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
As i was returning from sch dat day, i stoped by Dami's Shop but i didn't see her, instead i saw her mum, "Abi, she no like me and she no know how she go take tell me" "Abi, she don travel" all these clouded my head as i walked silently with my guys home.

I was in the backyard smoking when i heard a knock at my door. "Angom, i don tell u say i no go give u dat my shoe, u still dey come knock my door, abi u dey mad" i cursed thinking it was Angom. The person continued knocking, it was then i realized it wasn't Angom so i rushed to see who it was.

I tot i was dreaming, it was Dami, the pretty Dami. "what were u doing behind that u couldn't hear me knock" she asked "i was sweeping" i fired the bigest lie of the century. "come in, u are welcome to my humble cubicle abode" i said ushering her in. As she passed me i could smell the fragnance of her cologne, which made my head spin.

"u see Dami, i love u so much, i would place no one above u if u give me ur love, i promise not to break ur heart" i said as if i was singing a song. "u see Flow, i care about u too, i wanted to take out more time to think before i made a decision thats why i didn't come as promised, but one thing u should know is that if we start a relationship, it shouldn't end with ur service year, and i don't share my man, the day i catch u wit another girl ehn........." she paused "i don't have any girl in my life except u" i said another lie of the century. We talked and talked until it was getting dark, she told me her mum would be looking for her by now, so she left.

Immediately she left PHCN brought light, as i stared at my red bub, i said to myself "Dami is sure the light to my world". I put on my musical system and i played "tupac- do for love" all through till i slept of. As i slept, i dreamt i was chased with a matchete by Juliet, as i ran for my dear life, i saw Dami runing to my direction with a big Gun. I didn't know where to run to, and suddenly i heard............... "GBOOOOM, a gun was fired, i tot i saw the bullet drill a hole in my chest. I woke up breathing like i just ran 100m race with my opponent as Usain bolt, i put on my torch light to lighten the dark room and............... I saw my pot of soup poured on the floor.............
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by simplifier(f): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Flow Flow... been waitn long 4 u to update
jst dey make me happy wit ds ur tori cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by donifez(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mehn i like dis ur story wella oh,u don convert me to 2pac fan sef.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by purpinkx(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rats!!!...............two big rats ran out of my cupboard, there were as big as a cat. "so na rat nahim wake me from that bad dream?" i asked myself as i grabed my broom ready for battle. I struck the cupboard and they ran out, i struck again at them, missing, they ran fast to hide close to my bed. I saw them climbing the wall as i struck again hiting the one behind making it fall on my head, as it fell on my head, i couldn't help but "speak in tongues" in a loud voice.

I lèft my door open for them to run out but they didn't. The one i struck at didn't die but ran back to the cupboard. Now with the two rats in different hiding places, i decided to go after the one at the cupboard. I struck at the cupboard again making the rat run out to my direction, as i felt it touch my legs, i "spoke in tongues" again adding "Swahili" this time. I fell like an "iroko tree" making an "earthquaking" effect on the floor. "wetin dey happen there, Flow u dey ok?" Ilorin asked from his room, "i dey ok oh" i lied.

"abi dem send this two rat to come kill me, dem fit b winch oh?" i asked myself as i stood up heading to the direction of the one on the wall; hiding behind my curtain. I struck and it ran to join the other one at the cupboard, i ran after it with fury not knowing that i had steped on the "okro" soup on the floor. I sliped off dancing "Micheal Jackson break dance" and.................. Gbam! i fell like a "bag of beans". "make una come help me oh, i don die oh!!" i shouted at the top of my voice as i saw the two rats ran out of the open door...................

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.