Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? (2759 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Sargon101(m): 1:54am On Jan 31, 2013
Me personally do not support dis women right of a tin o. I believe itz a major cause of de rate at which couples are divorcing each oda.why cant they juss remain in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by omega25red(m): 2:57am On Jan 31, 2013
Sargon101: Me personally do not support dis women right of a tin o. I believe itz a major cause of de rate at which couples are divorcing each oda.why cant they juss remain in the kitchen.
awww he means women's rights. you are truly a knuckle dragging cave monster grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 5:00am On Jan 31, 2013
lol dude, you have a point but its comming out wrong. What you are trying to say, that is "you don't support feminism." Modern feminism is not womens rights, its the blurring of gender roles. Basically its trying to make men and women the same socially, but this causes conflict because men and women are not the same biologically.

Women want special privileges for being female, but frankly they don't deserve them now that they have the privileges of men.

This is what is ruining relationships. Not true womens rights

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2013
Behind every dumb woman...there is a dumb man.

Ladies u got to do better in choosing ur men! Too many manbitches.

6 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Mynd44: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2013
I totally support women's rights cos I would not want to end up with a woman who has a caveman mentality. Hell no

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by greedie1(f): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2013
Plarp: lol dude, you have a point but its comming out wrong. What you are trying to say, that is "you don't support feminism." Modern feminism is not womens rights, its the blurring of gender roles. Basically its trying to make men and women the same socially, but this causes conflict because men and women are not the same biologically.

Women want special privileges for being female, but frankly they don't deserve them now that they have the privileges of men.

this
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by greatgod2012(f): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

i love this.
I hope ladies heed this warning.
To many manbitches indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2013
It always makes my day to see a non-feminist woman. Yall are worth your weight in gold wink
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by greedie1(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Plarp: It always makes my day to see a non-feminist woman. Yall are worth your weight in gold wink

i am a feminist..... and a realist too. i hate to agree but wat u wrote up der is d hard truth. im all for female emancipation but i do agree dat bcz of biological differences, patriarchy may not be completely undermined.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by UjSizzle(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2013
Plarp: lol dude, you have a point but its comming out wrong. What you are trying to say, that is "you don't support feminism." Modern feminism is not womens rights, its the blurring of gender roles. Basically its trying to make men and women the same socially, but this causes conflict because men and women are not the same biologically.

true.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2013
What is women right?
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Rocktation(f): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Thank God, greedie!
For a second there, I was like shocked shocked shocked
Buh yeah, that was true. It doesn't necessarily make the result, a bad thing though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
sexkillz: What is women right?

What's men right
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=greatgod2012]

i love this.
I hope ladies heed this warning.

Yes...SOME people have this notion in their thick skulls that the sole cause of relationship breakdowns are gender role bullshit. Many of them have no idea of what they speak of and regurgitate what they have heard others say. Many of the males today aren't even half of the men their forefathers were.

Men back in the day never complained about doing all physical work and taking care of their womenfolk and children. You have some men today can't even take care of their children and yes many are married. You have some men who can't keep a job and complain about taking out the trash for minimal wage.

You have some men who are USING WOMEN to survive BUT YET BEAT THEIR CHEST ABOUT women needing to follow the gender role classification!!! LMAO! I DEY LAFF!

Now there are women who are the typical "lapdogs" for their husbands and boyfriends...will do everything that is expected and asked of them...AND YET STILL TREATED LIKE A TWO DOLLAR LovePeddler.

DAMN A WOMAN to tolerate bullshit just to avoid being called a feminist...a dead one. Wake up biatches.

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by luvmijeje(f): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by luvmijeje(f): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mrs Chima thank u for taking those words from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by KINGwax(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^
Yeye
Wetin do ur own mouth?
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by luvmijeje(f): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
kingwax wetin happen? Honestly Mrs chima nail it perfectly,thanks again.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
So many feminists in Nigeria.. its sad. Still if there any any non-feminists out there, keep ya head up!

And just to get it out of the way, any man who has the balls to come on the internet and say he doesn't "support womans rights" is not gunnna complain about taking the trash out, or even working all day to support his stay at home wife. He is obviously a staunch traditionalist, he plays his part as a man, and expects women to play their part.

You guys need to get it through your heads that the moist, spineless, men of today are also the result of feminism bending the gender roles. You have no right to complain about that, because you are just as twisted.

Don't act like a dyke and expect men to act like prince charming, all you people want is to have it both ways.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by cowgurl: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sargon101: Me personally do not support dis women right of a tin o. I believe itz a major cause of de rate at which couples are divorcing each oda.why cant they juss remain in the kitchen.
[b]Go drop dead then, who gives a fvck.[\b]

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
cowgurl: [b]Go drop dead then, who gives a fvck.[\b]
Be nice
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by cowgurl: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Be nice

better yet, just simply IGNORE such rants-best choice!

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2013

well said!!...touchè
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
cowgurl:

better yet, just simply IGNORE such rants-best choice!
Okay
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
luvmijeje: Mrs Chima thank u for taking those words from my mouth.

You are quite welcome. I can see some dogs are yanking their chains. grin grin grin grin

Hello Mynd suga. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=cowgurl] [b]Go drop dead then, who gives a fvck.[\b][/quote

Damn!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Mynd44: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You are quite welcome. I can see some dogs are yanking their chains. grin grin grin grin

Hello Mynd suga. kiss kiss
Hello
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by cowgurl: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=Mrs.Chima][/quote] I see what you are trying to do Mrs Chima, please stop it grin grin grin
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Rocktation(f): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na wa oo. All those sermon up there...just because times have changed. Issorai. grin

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
cowgurl: I see what you are trying to do Mrs Chima, please stop it grin grin grin

Oh Mynd is your man? Sorry! grin
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by nobniger: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Of course! Don't let what the undereducated women do scare you away from supporting these rights. Maybe you've not heard this, women's right does not mean aggression.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Sargon101(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color]G
Mrs.Chima:

But yhu know,if only dis women can juss sit their ass down at home nd take care of their kids nd husbands.there will be a long last in marriage.yhu go to work,yhu juss don't av dah quality time to spend wit ur loved ones.mtcheeew,they shuld juss make de kitchen their office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" / ... / Exposed! 4 Major Signs Of A Controlling Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.