Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas (160670 Views)

Travel To China, New Procedures For Visas / How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? / Uk Border Agency Hit By Fresh Bribes For Visas Issued To Nigerians/africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by justwise(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2013
Antell95: TOTALLY INCOMPLETE.. Where is d 1.NDLEA CLEARANCE...
2. Yellow card.ah dnt need 2 mention them.. Check google again

You can mention those without shouting.

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by crackhouse(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2013
o boy see visa and travel problems o. @poster, u better run for your life now before they will weigh you down with complains.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Lexaccord(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2013
Good day all d experts in d haouse grin I applied for a UK visa on d 1st of last month and I was refused based on my accountt was inflated and I might not have d money available for my trip. Pls note I work with a multinational and I put all supporting documents letter from my organisation etc I also have an investment of 1MM to mayure in March which has been running for 90 days. Actually d bulk sum of deposits d consular officer mentioneed were part of d investment I had b4 I reduced it to 1MM and I can clearly explain d bulk sum. Also 2 wks to my application I borrowed someone 500k which was returned d next day and d consular officer also picked that. I discussed with a friend who said I should get a good lawyer and appela as far as I can explain d deposits. Pls VicJustice sir and other experts my questions is can d decison be reversed and visa granted to me and again for UK appeal how many working days do I have left. Thank you all
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by queenbinteo: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi,I have aa 6mth uk visa that wil expire in the nxt 2wiks and av been unable to travel wt it cos my employer didn't grant my leave. Most pple said I might nt be given a uk visa again but my cuz who invited me to uk n my bro's frd who lives in uk also tot otherwise. They said I should reaply for 2yrs ASAP (even though I dnt kno whether it should be fam/tourist) n ma cuz will send necessary docs.
The questn is, wil I be granted another uk visa since I didn't use my initial 6mths visa? Tanks
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Lexaccord(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Good day all d experts in d haouse grin I applied for a UK visa on d 1st of last month and I was refused based on my accountt was inflated and I might not have d money available for my trip. Pls note I work with a multinational and I put all supporting documents letter from my organisation etc I also have an investment of 1MM to mayure in March which has been running for 90 days. Actually d bulk sum of deposits d consular officer mentioneed were part of d investment I had b4 I reduced it to 1MM and I can clearly explain d bulk sum. Also 2 wks to my application I borrowed someone 500k which was returned d next day and d consular officer also picked that. I discussed with a friend who said I should get a good lawyer and appela as far as I can explain d deposits. Pls VicJustice sir and other experts my questions are can d decison be reversed and visa granted to me and again for UK appeal how many working days do I have left. Thank you all
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by queenbinteo: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lexaccord: Good day all d experts in d haouse grin I applied for a UK visa on d 1st of last month and I was refused based on my accountt was inflated and I might not have d money available for my trip. Pls note I work with a multinational and I put all supporting documents letter from my organisation etc I also have an investment of 1MM to mayure in March which has been running for 90 days. Actually d bulk sum of deposits d consular officer mentioneed were part of d investment I had b4 I reduced it to 1MM and I can clearly explain d bulk sum. Also 2 wks to my application I borrowed someone 500k which was returned d next day and d consular officer also picked that. I discussed with a friend who said I should get a good lawyer and appela as far as I can explain d deposits. Pls VicJustice sir and other experts my questions is can d decison be reversed and visa granted to me and again for UK appeal how many working days do I have left. Thank you all
I have the issue of bulk lodgement into ma acct few mths bfr ma applicatn n I was denied the visa. I reapplied again explanin ow I came abt the money. Provided the supportin docs of ma bro who sent †ђξ money frm US. I also told them I av been wrkin for the past 5yrs n am expected to av savings. The visa was later issued to me. Annoyling, I am unable to travel n †ђξ visa wil expire in the nxt 2wiks. I hope that ans ur questn. Best of luck
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
queen binte o: Hi,I have aa 6mth uk visa that wil expire in the nxt 2wiks and av been unable to travel wt it cos my employer didn't grant my leave. Most pple said I might nt be given a uk visa again but my cuz who invited me to uk n my bro's frd who lives in uk also tot otherwise. They said I should reaply for 2yrs ASAP (even though I dnt kno whether it should be fam/tourist) n ma cuz will send necessary docs.
The questn is, wil I be granted another uk visa since I didn't use my initial 6mths visa? Tanks

You will if you met the requirements.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by queenbinteo: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
justwise: [/b]

You will if you met the requirements.
Which requirements? You mean lik the supporting docs I provided fr the previous applicatn?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by toygod2: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
nice post OP
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by OkochiZico(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tanx 4 d update, I'm on d move.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by tolsaac: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Vicjustice:
She needs to present her main documents plus supporting documents, with other documented documents and her documented papers to support her documents amongst other documents in documentory documentation

Rubbish!!!keep ur nonsense documented info to urself
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by toprealman: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
onatisi: i guess this settles all questions relating to travel documents .weldone bro.
NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!
Each country has it's unique requirement.
Ever gone for a Dubai visa? Compare that with travelling to Qatar. Do same for UK or America.
The OP should be commended for his effort but then, to avoid stories that touch......contact the relevant embassy.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Abbott(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Students going for their masters in UK, do they also routinely get rejected too when applying for visa or is the procedure unbending when it is clear that the person is actually going there to study(UK). Plenty thanks.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by clemmonce(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
how stupid. to all those people that kip quoting the whole article. WAKA.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by justwise(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
queen binte o:
Which requirements? You mean lik the supporting docs I provided fr the previous applicatn?

Yes, but check their website to see if anything have changed since last time u applied.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by stpat1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
ameeno: please what is your email address i really really need your help and its kinda urgent thank you

You don't have to quote his entire post for him to know u are referring to him. Just @Op is good enough.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lexaccord: Good day all d experts in d haouse grin I applied for a UK visa on d 1st of last month and I was refused based on my accountt was inflated and I might not have d money available for my trip. Pls note I work with a multinational and I put all supporting documents letter from my organisation etc I also have an investment of 1MM to mayure in March which has been running for 90 days. Actually d bulk sum of deposits d consular officer mentioneed were part of d investment I had b4 I reduced it to 1MM and I can clearly explain d bulk sum. Also 2 wks to my application I borrowed someone 500k which was returned d next day and d consular officer also picked that. I discussed with a friend who said I should get a good lawyer and appela as far as I can explain d deposits. Pls VicJustice sir and other experts my questions is can d decison be reversed and visa granted to me and again for UK appeal how many working days do I have left. Thank you all
Appeal may take several months (not days) to reach a decision, and yet, it is not possible to get a favourable decision if you were refused a visa for reason of money lodgement violation.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Agbo2: Someone should pls advise.
A friend told me that mere reservation without payment will not scale through for a tourist visa as d embassy may call d hotel to confirm if payment was made.Do I need to pay for hotel booking pls?
It depends on the hotel policies, most hotels would only keep reservation for a few days and then the reservation is automatically cancelled: you can't apply for for a visa with such reservation
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by queenbinteo: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Yes, but check their website to see if anything have changed since last time u applied.
Should I apply for 2yr visa?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
sennykenny: @vicjustice...sir on ur posting u didn't include educational background I.e CV, or is there no need for submission of dat? Thanks
Your CV is self composed and therefore has nothing to do with the embassy unless it is offering you a job or you are applying for a visa based on job related ground: yet, it is not a required document.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
otunbaneyo09: @ vicjustic weldon bro, pls bro I intend to travel to Canada for tourist in the next 4 months .bro I'm into building and I register my company Name with C.A.C bros what and what do I need to know before I apply and I open my bank account with my name not with my company and what balance I should have in my account .thanks
Opening the bank account in your name is more preferable, it is a clear proof that the money (in it) is available for your use.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
wapijay: @vicjustice,Welldone bro. I intend to travel to South Africa by June on invitation by an SA lady whom I'm going to stay with 4 the period of my stay. Do I still need a loaded account statement as she is funding my stay there? If I do,how much should I be looking at? On the sides,me and this lady haven't made any physical contact yet,but plan on formalising our relationship soon as I touch down.how well can this go through??pls HELP!
You need to be financially responsible for your self and not be an adult dependant of another person
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by pat077: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
pat077: do i need all these document to travel to ghana?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by raphrinco: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Oga if you come to Qatar and pay close to 100,000 naira in Unfurnished flat then you will Understand what u ar talking about.Am a footballer,how can I get to go?
Vicjustice:
I beg to differ in regard to "cheap" Poland, Poland is not that cheap, the only cheap things in it are House Rentage and a few other bills or taxes: but essential things like food and clothing are considerably more expensive (than in western Europe), or at least, quite expensive in proportion to the level of wages in the country.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Suchie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi Vicjustice,is like yu know so much abt this immigration thingy in every country.Well here is my question...Am a US citizen I live in the states with our daughter but my hubby lives in Germany.Am planning to file for him but I dnt really know how to go about it.We have done our introductions and our trad wedding but durin the trad wedding I couldn't travel back home because I was pregnant with my baby.i want to file for a fiancée visa for him so if joins us we will do our court weddin and white weddin down here.ls it a right decision or I should just go ahead n file for him as married.Thanks
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by babs123(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Vicjustice:
She needs to present her main documents plus supporting documents, with other documented documents and her documented papers to support her documents amongst other documents in documentory documentation

Seriously?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Suchie: Hi Vicjustice,is like yu know so much abt this immigration thingy in every country.Well here is my question...Am a US citizen I live in the states with our daughter but my hubby lives in Germany.Am planning to file for him but I dnt really know how to go about it.We have done our introductions and our trad wedding but durin the trad wedding I couldn't travel back home because I was pregnant with my baby.i want to file for a fiancée visa for him so if joins us we will do our court weddin and white weddin down here.ls it a right decision or I should just go ahead n file for him as married.Thanks
As a "fiance", his visa application will be treated as one of privilege, and not one with rights: which means, you can not exercise your full citizenship rights to demand that he be given a visa. But it would be a different thing if he is your spouse.
I recommend that you do your registry because you have to be legally (not traditionally) married before he can apply for a visa as your spouse. And in the mean time, it will be wise for both of you to maintain communications and keep record of your correspondences with healthy relationship: you would need them to prove that your relationship is one that is credible and is sustained.

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by repair9ja: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Justwise pls help,I am base in the UK and about to apply for my spouse visa using cash savings
But my cash savings is in my fixed deposit account in Nigeria,so I need to confirm if this is accepted by home office?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by justwise(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
repair9ja: Justwise pls help,I am base in the UK and about to apply for my spouse visa using cash savings
But my cash savings is in my fixed deposit account in Nigeria,so I need to confirm if this is accepted by home office?

You work in the UK and saves your money in Nigeria or what?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Suchie(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Vicjustice:
As a "fiance", his visa application will be treated as one of privilege, and not one with rights: which means, you can not exercise your full citizenship rights to demand that he be given a visa. But it would be a different thing if he is your spouse.
I recommend that you do your registry because you have to be legally (not traditionally) married before he can apply for a visa as your spouse. And in the mean time, it will be wise for both of you to maintain communications and keep record of your correspondences with healthy relationship: you would need them to prove that your relationship is one that is credible and is sustained.
Yeah we have proves like pictures,email,text messages and we have been traveling to and fro to Germany to go visit him....Anyway thanks for the info.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by otunbaneyo09(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks bro like how much balance I must have there? And are the documents for canada tourist visa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / My Monthly Savings In Canada / Abuja City - Videos and Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.