Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas (160851 Views)

Travel To China, New Procedures For Visas / How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? / Uk Border Agency Hit By Fresh Bribes For Visas Issued To Nigerians/africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by justwise(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2013
repair9ja:

I wanna give it a try, and I get refused on that bases then I can work on it than not doing anything
I but I think fixed deposit account should be acceptable by home office,since it's on my name.

I will not tell you not to apply but one thing is sure, if you are not earning at least 18000 a year then financially you don't qualify for spouse visa, money from family members or friends does not count.

Good luck.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by mrchemist(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2013
good day nairaland expert pls i want to apply for uk visa but the passport will expire in sept.2013:Also i work with lagos state minstry of edu. but my salary in my acc. don;t correspond to my saving...ie there also of lodging of fund because i also have a shop where i sell used goods from uk...SHOULD I Submit proof sales.urgently reply..........pls good day nairaland expert pls i want to apply for uk visa but the passport will expire in sept.2013:Also i work with lagos state minstry of edu. but my salary in my acc. don;t correspond to my saving...ie there also of lodging of fund because i also have a shop where i sell used goods from uk...SHOULD I Submit proof sales.urgently reply..........pls good day nairaland expert pls i want to apply for uk visa but the passport will expire in sept.2013:Also i work with lagos state minstry of edu. but my salary in my acc. don;t correspond to my saving...ie there also of lodging of fund because i also have a shop where i sell used goods from uk...SHOULD I Submit proof sales.urgently reply..........pls
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2013
mr_chemist: good day nairaland expert pls i want to apply for uk visa but the passport will expire in sept.2013:Also i work with lagos state minstry of edu. but my salary in my acc. don;t correspond to my saving...ie there also of lodging of fund because i also have a shop where i sell used goods from uk...SHOULD I Submit proof sales.urgently reply..........pls good day nairaland expert pls i want to apply for uk visa but the passport will expire in sept.2013:Also i work with lagos state minstry of edu. but my salary in my acc. don;t correspond to my saving...ie there also of lodging of fund because i also have a shop where i sell used goods from uk...SHOULD I Submit proof sales.urgently reply..........pls good day nairaland expert pls i want to apply for uk visa but the passport will expire in sept.2013:Also i work with lagos state minstry of edu. but my salary in my acc. don;t correspond to my saving...ie there also of lodging of fund because i also have a shop where i sell used goods from uk...SHOULD I Submit proof sales.urgently reply..........pls
Wasn't your question answered in the original post?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by buchibabe: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
@vicjustice. Hello,pls I just got my 2yrs uk visa. But what I dnt understand is dat one cannot visit d uk for more than "6 months at any one given time".
I just heard dat frm a friend and I really dnt understand
Its not like I intend spending d entire two yrs there,but just want to know how I'm expected to use d 2yrs visa without future problems. Tnx
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Waleabimbola(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
buchibabe: @vicjustice. Hello,pls I just got my 2yrs uk visa. But what I dnt understand is dat one cannot visit d uk for more than "6 months at any one given time".
I just heard dat frm a friend and I really dnt understand
Its not like I intend spending d entire two yrs there,but just want to know how I'm expected to use d 2yrs visa without future problems. Tnx

The maximum amount of time you can spend in uk is 6months per trip,you can spend lesser time though
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by buchibabe: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Waleabimbola:

The maximum amount of time you can spend in uk is 6months per trip,you can spend lesser time though

Oh per trip? Ok,so it doesn't mean I can't embark on anoda trip at a later time bfor d expiration of my visa?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by mrchemist(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
@ Vicjustice: Hello My question was not answer need ur responds urgently....Thanks
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Waleabimbola(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
buchibabe:

Oh per trip? Ok,so it doesn't mean I can't embark on anoda trip at a later time bfor d expiration of my visa?

Yes you can use your visa as many times as possible,as long as the visa is still valid..but don't spend more 6 months per trip
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by buchibabe: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Waleabimbola:

Yes you can use your visa as many times as possible,as long as the visa is still valid..but don't spend more 6 months per trip

Ok. Tnx for d response. I really appreciate
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
mr_chemist: good day all,i m so happy to visit this tread.i want to visit the uk during my leave period i work with lagos ministry of education on average of 1m salary.also i have 500k in another account my uncle is a citizen of uk over 30yr leaving there .want to kn right step to taken and documents needed. tx
The documents needed are the main documents plus supporting documents, with other documented documents and your documented papers to support your documents among other documents in documentory documentation
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Dextra(f): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sorry, I need to get one other thing clear (Don't mind my too many questions, I've never left Nigeria before grin), I read that I have to submit the original of my International Passport, does it mean I have to send the passport to them whole (Like the whole green book?) or what? I thought you are never to give it out?
Secondly, in the application, they lay so much emphasis on Spouse and common law union, and people here on Nairaland are always talking about Spouse too, does my being single (not having a spouse) have any negative effect on my Visa Application? just asking... Thank you for your response. smiley smiley
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dextra: Sorry, I need to get one other thing clear (Don't mind my too many questions, I've never left Nigeria before grin), I read that I have to submit the original of my International Passport, does it mean I have to send the passport to them whole (Like the whole green book?) or what? I thought you are never to give it out?
Secondly, in the application, they lay so much emphasis on Spouse and common law union, and people here on Nairaland are always talking about Spouse too, does my being single (not having a spouse) have any negative effect on my Visa Application? just asking... Thank you for your response. smiley smiley
If you don't give them your original passport, what then would they issue the visa into?
Whoever meets the requirement (whether married or single) would be approved of the visa

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by tennyalad(m): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Hello house, I have one quick question.
I want to invite a friend to come over for a short visit, do I need to give original payslip or copies printed off the internet is sufficient because getting original payslip from the HR dept will be a nightmare as they are useless and one of the slowest in the world. I will however add original bank statement to the invitation document.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2013
tennyalad: Hello house, I have one quick question.
I want to invite a friend to come over for a short visit, do I need to give original payslip or copies printed off the internet is sufficient because getting original payslip from the HR dept will be a nightmare as they are useless and one of the slowest in the world. I will however add original bank statement to the invitation document.
Wasn't your question addressed in the original post?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Dextra(f): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2013
Vicjustice: If you don't give them your original passport, what then would they issue the visa into?
Whoever meets the requirement (whether married or single) would be approved of the visa
Thank you!
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls house. Like how much must be in one's sponsors acc to be eligible to apply for a college in canada with N2million tuition fee? Tanx. Anticipating a swift response.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by tennyalad(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thanks, Did read the original post but skipped the note smiley Thanks for the clarification.
Vicjustice:
Wasn't your question addressed in the original post?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2013
Vicjustice: It is boring to hear people asking "what documents" that are required for this or for that visa, and i see that no matter how many individuals that are answered, there will continue to be many others who will ask the same question over and over and over again. It doesn't make much of a sense to ask this same question or to keep on answering it to everyone who asked it, so, i have decided to create this narrative list to answer the question conclusively.
Here are the documents that are required of visa applicants of every category.
This article is subject to modification and updates:

* Invitation letter or accommodation details from the country you intend to visit;
*(If on invitation by an individual,) a copy of the bio-data page of the passport of the person inviting you.
* Your national passport or travel document with at least 6 months to expiration;
* (If you are an alien resident in the country that you are applying from,) evidence of permission to remain in the country: ie, a residence permit or an appropriate long-term visa;
* Passport sized colour photographs, not more than 6 months old;
* (If employed,) a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period. The letter should also say how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s) and should indicate when you are expected back at work;
* (If self-employed,) evidence of your business activities and financial standing;
* (If self employed or if applicable to you as an employee,) your tax clearance certificate to show your tax compliance level and also your income;
* (If a student,) a letter from your school stating what course you are on, its start and finish dates and the dates of the holiday period during which you intend to travel abroad;
Note: if you are not working you should include financial documents of the person who is supporting you; if someone else is paying for your trip, You would be expected to explain why you are being sponsored and to demonstrate how your sponsor will benefit from your trip.
* (If applicable,) evidence of any property you own in your home country (if applicable)
Note: the property is expected to represent anything that could be considered a tie; such property may not be an isolated land or building that are not deemed to be taking more of your responsibilities: it is different if you own (let's say) business property that requires your obligatory management;
* Details of any firm travel plans you have made, ie itinerary:
Warning! Do not book a flight because, you will forfeit your money if your visa is refused. Itinerary does not only mean flight ticket, it means travel plans which are, the preparations that you have put in place: such could be site seeing or tour guide arrangements;
* Bank statements showing up to six months transaction details, must show sources of income:
Warning! Avoid Money Lodgement, you will be refused without question.
* (If applicable,) evidence of any income from other sources e.g. friends, family, savings, property etc
* (If applicable and/or if the purpose of the trip has got something to do with family,) Evidence of family relationship and marital status ie Birth Certificate and/or Marriage or Civil Partnership Certificate, divorce certificate, death certificate (of spouse)
*(If applying to join a spouse,) Evidence of relationship and communications or correspondences with your spouse: ie telephone details; emails; posts or/and photos of both of you together.
* (If applying to join a spouse or family,) Birth certificate or Age Declaration document
* It is very important to be able to show Ties or Obligations to return to.
Note: Although, family or social ties and responsibilities are recommended, but logically, family ties aren't considered as strong as other ties because, there are vast cases of seekers involving in immigration fights to bring their family to join them, but yet, the magnitude of the family may be considered
* (If an ex-convict) The official record of any conviction(s), detailing the crime(s) you were convicted of and the sentence(s) you received
* The appropriate fee and 1 million dollars for Vicjustice
Note: You must provide original documents. Failure to submit original documents may mean your application is delayed or refused.
HARD DOCUMENTS are documents that carry Security Authentications; or Stamps; or Seals; or Signatures; or Apostiles, etc: (For example; a Marriage Certificate), such documents must be submitted in their original states. Any other document that does not carry any of the mentioned authentication is allowed to be submitted in photocopy state: Your hard documents will be returned back to you in due time.

Your questions or contributions or concerns are welcome here.

Thank you for this trend. I've a question, Can I apply for a visa of any country in South Africa? Or I come to my Country Nigeria to apply for the visa? I've 3years study permit on my passport, but I've once refused from United Kingdom. Please help me u can add me on my bbm for more guide line DELETED
God bless u, God bless Nigeria and the people!
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2013
abijah007:

Thank you for this trend. I've a question, Can I apply for a visa of any country in South Africa? Or I come to my Country Nigeria to apply for the visa? I've 3years study permit on my passport, but I've once refused from United Kingdom. Please help me u can add me on my bbm for more guide line
God bless u, God bless Nigeria and the people!
Did you even read the post that you qouted?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by bluebarz(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
I need a real candid advice cos a whole lot about this visit visa issue seems confusing a bit to me. First am a newbie still trying to get more knowledge in this. I was recently signed up with an upcoming record label in Kentucky USA, not as an artiste but as a promoter / street member in Nigeria, my cousin (white guy) is the star artiste in the label, recently we got into talks and they want me to come over to the states, my cousin is ready to provide an invitation letter and all the accommodation details I'll need for the embassy but the real deal is I aint going for just a visit, I am going over to be stay, I thought about the label getting me a H1B visa but they are still in the registration process with the US government. Please I want to know if its advisable to use the Visit visa for entry first as I intend to work in the states upon arrival and can I upon entry find a way to workout staying beyond the 3months stay period without immigration issues? I have pictures of me and my cousin when he came to Nigeria, I don't want to risk rejection, so I want to be guided properly and I forgot to mention, I just graduated, I have served my NYSC and I have houses here with tenants living in them which I manage on behalf of my father. Do I stand a chance of been accepted for a visit and if so how do I go about the process, sorry if am taking u back, I just need clarifications.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
bluebarz: I need a real candid advice cos a whole lot about this visit visa issue seems confusing a bit to me. First am a newbie still trying to get more knowledge in this. I was recently signed up with an upcoming record label in Kentucky USA, not as an artiste but as a promoter / street member in Nigeria, my cousin (white guy) is the star artiste in the label, recently we got into talks and they want me to come over to the states, my cousin is ready to provide an invitation letter and all the accommodation details I'll need for the embassy but the real deal is I aint going for just a visit, I am going over to be stay, I thought about the label getting me a H1B visa but they are still in the registration process with the US government. Please I want to know if its advisable to use the Visit visa for entry first as I intend to work in the states upon arrival and can I upon entry find a way to workout staying beyond the 3months stay period without immigration issues? I have pictures of me and my cousin when he came to Nigeria, I don't want to risk rejection, so I want to be guided properly and I forgot to mention, I just graduated, I have served my NYSC and I have houses here with tenants living in them which I manage on behalf of my father. Do I stand a chance of been accepted for a visit and if so how do I go about the process, sorry if am taking u back, I just need clarifications.

I am curiously just trying to figure out how biologically possible it is for a black Nigerian man to have a "white guy" as a cousin... Anyway, to be honest, it doesn't matter whether your cousin is a white guy, immigration rules are not respecter of any race.
It is not normally possible to extend or convert a short term tourist visa into a long term visa or any other form of immigration entitlement, or residence permit; except you do something drastic or illegal, or you experienced a compelling circumstance beyond your control that would deem it necessary for you to stay in the USA: such circumstance may be on health or safety ground.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by bluebarz(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2013
Vicjustice:
I am curiously just trying to figure out how biologically possible it is for a black Nigerian man to have a "white guy" as a cousin... Anyway, to be honest, it doesn't matter whether your cousin is a white guy, immigration rules are not respecter of any race.
It is not normally possible to extend or convert a short term tourist visa into a long term visa or any other form of immigration entitlement, or residence permit; except you do something drastic or illegal, or you experienced a compelling circumstance beyond your control that would deem it necessary for you to stay in the USA: such circumstance may be on health or safety ground.

Sounds ridiculous though but if so what are the illegal termed things people do just to retain their visa aside from marrying a whitey which is also legal. Abi are they any others I know not of? And secondly what kind of visa will I require from my narration above.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2013
bluebarz:

Sounds ridiculous though but if so what are the illegal termed things people do just to retain their visa aside from marrying a whitey which is also legal. Abi are they any others I know not of? And secondly what kind of visa will I require from my narration above.
Sham marriages and marriages of convenience are illegal, also, impersonation or faking identity, or credentials are all illegal: though, I can understand if someone does any of these to survive
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by dunkmaster: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2013
hello house please i will like to know the documents needed to apply for a US tourist visa. i need a respond asap. thanks peeps
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by worry359(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
dunkmaster: hello house please i will like to know the documents needed to apply for a US tourist visa. i need a respond asap. thanks peeps

So DRUNKmaster you are too drunk or idle to read this post from the start.

First sentance
It is boring to hear people asking "what documents" that are required for this or for that visa, and i see that no matter how many individuals that are answered, there will continue to be many others who will ask the same question over and over and over again. It doesn't make much of a sense to ask this same question or to keep on answering it to everyone who asked it, so, i have decided to create this narrative list to answer the question conclusively.

Read post FIRST then ask detailed question if you don't understand something.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
worry 359:

So DRUNKmaster you are too drunk or idle to read this post from the start.

First sentance
It is boring to hear people asking "what documents" that are required for this or for that visa, and i see that no matter how many individuals that are answered, there will continue to be many others who will ask the same question over and over and over again. It doesn't make much of a sense to ask this same question or to keep on answering it to everyone who asked it, so, i have decided to create this narrative list to answer the question conclusively.

Read post FIRST then ask detailed question if you don't understand something.
Indeed. Drunk and idle.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by gabrieli(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2013
Hi, i have read through this n must confess it is very educative. Pls, i need proper guidance on my next application to france embassy in lagos.
1. a friend n his french wife wants to do their church wedding in france and they have sent the normal wedding invitation card and the venue bronchure (a vacation and resourt centre in Vannes) to me n my family(wife and 2 kids) . i was supposed to apply for family/friend visit visa to brighten my chances. but what they sent does not meet that reqiurement, applying for tourist visa may reduce my chances of getting the visa. can i still apply family visit visa using the wedding iv,hotel booking at same venue of the wedding and adding the picture we all took the last time they both visit naija ? . pls note, i intend going wt my whole family of 4

2. bank statement of account- my wife and i both have healthy bank accounts separately. but, apart from my monthly salary going into my acct, i have other sources of money lodgement from third party regularly because i hold power of anthoney over my sister's house (rent payment by tenants) and i ship in cars for clients once in a while. pls, what can i do so that they will not see this 3rd party payments as money lodgements
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
gabrieli: Hi, i have read through this n must confess it is very educative. Pls, i need proper guidance on my next application to france embassy in lagos.
1. a friend n his french wife wants to do their church wedding in france and they have sent the normal wedding invitation card and the venue bronchure (a vacation and resourt centre in Vannes) to me n my family(wife and 2 kids) . i was supposed to apply for family/friend visit visa to brighten my chances. but what they sent does not meet that reqiurement, applying for tourist visa may reduce my chances of getting the visa. can i still apply family visit visa using the wedding iv,hotel booking at same venue of the wedding and adding the picture we all took the last time they both visit naija ? . pls note, i intend going wt my whole family of 4
Family Visit Visa is not categorised for those travelling with family, but for those travelling to visit their family (members) already in the country: but the persons that you intend to visit is your "friend", so you are not qualified for that category.

gabrieli: 2. bank statement of account- my wife and i both have healthy bank accounts separately. but, apart from my monthly salary going into my acct, i have other sources of money lodgement from third party regularly because i hold power of anthoney over my sister's house (rent payment by tenants) and i ship in cars for clients once in a while. pls, what can i do so that they will not see this 3rd party payments as money lodgements
Provide documentary evidence of the funds
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by djay1: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Vicjustice: It is boring to hear people asking "what documents" that are required for this or for that visa, and i see that no matter how many individuals that are answered, there will continue to be many others who will ask the same question over and over and over again. It doesn't make much of a sense to ask this same question or to keep on answering it to everyone who asked it, so, i have decided to create this narrative list to answer the question conclusively.
Here are the documents that are required of visa applicants of every category.
This article is subject to modification and updates:

* Invitation letter or accommodation details from the country you intend to visit;
*(If on invitation by an individual,) a copy of the bio-data page of the passport of the person inviting you.
* Your national passport or travel document with at least 6 months to expiration;
* (If you are an alien resident in the country that you are applying from,) evidence of permission to remain in the country: ie, a residence permit or an appropriate long-term visa;
* Passport sized colour photographs, not more than 6 months old;
* (If employed,) a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period. The letter should also say how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s) and should indicate when you are expected back at work;
* (If self-employed,) evidence of your business activities and financial standing;
* (If self employed or if applicable to you as an employee,) your tax clearance certificate to show your tax compliance level and also your income;
* (If a student,) a letter from your school stating what course you are on, its start and finish dates and the dates of the holiday period during which you intend to travel abroad;
Note: if you are not working you should include financial documents of the person who is supporting you; if someone else is paying for your trip, You would be expected to explain why you are being sponsored and to demonstrate how your sponsor will benefit from your trip.
* (If applicable,) evidence of any property you own in your home country (if applicable)
Note: the property is expected to represent anything that could be considered a tie; such property may not be an isolated land or building that are not deemed to be taking more of your responsibilities: it is different if you own (let's say) business property that requires your obligatory management;
* Details of any firm travel plans you have made, ie itinerary:
Warning! Do not book a flight because, you will forfeit your money if your visa is refused. Itinerary does not only mean flight ticket, it means travel plans which are, the preparations that you have put in place: such could be site seeing or tour guide arrangements;
* Bank statements showing up to six months transaction details, must show sources of income:
Warning! Avoid Money Lodgement, you will be refused without question.
* (If applicable,) evidence of any income from other sources e.g. friends, family, savings, property etc
* (If applicable and/or if the purpose of the trip has got something to do with family,) Evidence of family relationship and marital status ie Birth Certificate and/or Marriage or Civil Partnership Certificate, divorce certificate, death certificate (of spouse)
*(If applying to join a spouse,) Evidence of relationship and communications or correspondences with your spouse: ie telephone details; emails; posts or/and photos of both of you together.
* (If applying to join a spouse or family,) Birth certificate or Age Declaration document
* It is very important to be able to show Ties or Obligations to return to.
Note: Although, family or social ties and responsibilities are recommended, but logically, family ties aren't considered as strong as other ties because, there are vast cases of seekers involving in immigration fights to bring their family to join them, but yet, the magnitude of the family may be considered
* (If an ex-convict) The official record of any conviction(s), detailing the crime(s) you were convicted of and the sentence(s) you received
* The appropriate fee and 1 million dollars for Vicjustice
Note: You must provide original documents. Failure to submit original documents may mean your application is delayed or refused.
HARD DOCUMENTS are documents that carry Security Authentications; or Stamps; or Seals; or Signatures; or Apostiles, etc: (For example; a Marriage Certificate), such documents must be submitted in their original states. Any other document that does not carry any of the mentioned authentication is allowed to be submitted in photocopy state: Your hard documents will be returned back to you in due time.

Your questions or contributions or concerns are welcome here.

Hello vic pls I have a personal and urgent issue that I would need your insight I would apprt it if I can communicate to you directly.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by justwise(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
d jay:

Hello vic pls I have a personal and urgent issue that I would need your insight I would apprt it if I can communicate to you directly.

He started this thread so that people will ask question openly and others will benefit from his answers, so why do you prefer private chat?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by djay1: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
justwise:

He started this thread so that people will ask question openly and others will benefit from his answers, so why do you prefer private chat?

Justwise pls dnt get me wrong i wouldn't want to dfet the aim of the forum cause I have benefited from it also even from the Canada thread too we're I recognize ur name from. Well its jst that I need to talk to some one urgently,really doesn't ave much to do with the forum anyway. Thanks for undstng.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / My Monthly Savings In Canada / Abuja City - Videos and Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.