Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (21271 Views)

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Bro Fash,that i hold u in high esteem doesn't mean u can white wash bro Joe in d public just because U're interested in his Aso Rock Villa's seat.
Over sabi don dey carry u go where u go quench!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by dayokanu(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: For leading ACN to win a senatorial seat in Iboland, Tinubu did a great job. Oju-iku the coward ibo general could not win a senatorial even in his backyard.
ACN senatorial seat in iboland, Yoruba invasion of iboland political scene.
We are the Invaders.

Ngige achieved what Ojuku couldnt. EVen "Tony one week" achieved what Ojuku couldnt electorally

Tinubu must be a legend in the SE

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Omen100(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
A-ZeD:

If you are an objective and intelligent fellow, you would know that Fashola has done more as a governor than GEJ did.

For all those abusing Fashola, compare his stewardship as a governor and that of GEJ as a governor. Remember Lagos is 5x more populous than Bayelsa and receives less in Federal allocation.

point of correction, Lagos state is 12x more populous than Bayelsa state, even me self, a full blooded Deltaner don naturalized to Lagosian by birth.

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by FreeGlobe(f): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: No more room for Okrika sellers in Lagos. Go back to your gully erosion pervaded enclosed wasteland called iboland.
don't tribalize the thread please, you are too emotional tongue

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by dartsidius7(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=13pt] GEJ da MECHANIC smiley smiley [/size]
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by PointB: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Those posturing to assume the position of new mechanic, are yet to show the cars they have fixed. Which cars did the CPC fix, and which ones did the AC.N fix? Even car locally/regionally bequeathed them and in their exclusive preserve are badly managed, to the extent that the car owners are also grumbling about them. Being able to articulate the problems with the car, does not necessary imply you have the magic wand to fix it. Even a toddler mechanic knows the problem of the Nigerian car - it was not made in Nigeria, by Nigerians, and certainly not for Nigerians.

Nigeria ultimately need a new car; a made in Nigeria car! Not necessary a new mechanic!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kaeto(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
LAGOS STATE IGR IS WELL OVER N40 BILLION MONTHLY, THE FG ALLOCATION TOO QUITE MASSIVE YET LAGOS STATE CANNOT CONSTRUCT EVEN A LOCAL 2 FEET GUTTER WITHOUT BORROWING FROM CHINESE BANKS, TODAY LAGOS STANDS OUT AS THE MOST INDEBTED STATE AND I WONDER WHAT, WHAT AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AS COMPLETED PROJECTS UNDER FASHOLA'S WATCH. I MEAN HERE AND I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS UNDERSTANDS ME VERY WELL, THAT FASHOLA IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE IN ANY WAY. HE COLLECTS FRIVOLOS TASKS FROM POOR CITIZENS, RESTRICTING THEIR MOVEMENT WITH HEAVY DUTIES EVEN WHEN MONIES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BORROWED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT MADE TO PAY UP. THE QUESTION IS, THE OVER N60 BILLION HIS STATE GETS MONTHLY WHAT HAPPENS TO IT? HOW ARE THE FUNDS LAVISHED? HIS BUY OVERS WILL SAY LAGOS IS THE MOST POPULATED STATE AND NEEDS MUCH FUNDING, HOW IS THIS LIE TRUE? NO STATE GOVT. BUILDS DIFFERENT ROAD FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T FEED THE 20 MILLION CITIZENS IN HIS STATE,THEIR SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY IS PHCN THE FG PARASTATAL, THESE NUMEROUS PEOPLE HOUSE THEMSELVES, CLOTH THEMSELVES AND PAY VIRTUALLY FOR EVERY SERVICES THEY GET IN THE STATE. LAGOS STATE SCHOOL FEES ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE WITH AN INFAMOUS INCREMENT OF 1000% FROM N25K TO N250K. THIS MAN HAS WAGED AN OPRESSIVE WAS AGAINST POOR OKADA RIDERS IN HIS STATE, LAWFULLY STEALING OVER 30 THOUSAND BIKES AND UNLAWFULLY SELLING THEM TO FARMERS IN OGUN AND SOME IN THE NORTHERN STATES. FASHOLA SHOULD FIRST CHRONICLE A WELL DETAILED ACCOUNT OF HIS NUMEROUS DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES, EXTORTIONS, INTERNATIONAL DEBT FRAUDS, VICTIMISATION OF THE POOR AND NON YORUBAS IN HIS STATE, ENSTRANGED GRUESOME LASTMA MURDERS, DECEPTIVE UTTERANCES, THEN HAVE GENUINE REPENTANCE AND MAKE RESTITUTION TO THE POOR HE HAS OPPRESSED AND KEPT PRISONERS ALL THE WHILE HE SERVED AS GOVENOR, THEN HE CAN HAVE PEACE IN RETIREMENT, ELSE GOD'S WRATH WILL OVERTAKE HIS HYPOCRISY AS HE GOES ABOUT RUNNING HIS WIDE TONGUE. STINKING LIAR.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I thought the ondo guber was more important than 1 in many senatorial seats or what happened to thiefnubus magic wand in his backyard?
Its none of Your business.
What happened to AGIPA magic wand of Oju-iku in Senatorial election of Anambra?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by deletrue: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
tomakint: Nigeria's problem is more than meet the eyes, this current system of government (pseudo-democracy) is too expensive and wasteful to move Nigeria forward not even Fashola will 'fix anything' if he emerges! We need a system that will stem the level of exuberance that is attached to this system of government, perhaps a "CONFAB" might be necessary as a major step to bring about this 'new system'!
perfect comments. Our problems i think is punishment from God. Just gather together six of your own personal relations, close ones for that matter. sent them message with five thousand Naira without telling them the actual price, one will be surprised that you will cheated by your own family members.
No doubt fashola is good, but will definently fail when it come to larger group like the pdp. The country and majority of its citizens are very sick. Only God can turn us round for good.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
kaeto: LAGOS STATE IGR IS WELL OVER N40 BILLION MONTHLY, THE FG ALLOCATION TOO QUITE MASSIVE YET LAGOS STATE CANNOT CONSTRUCT EVEN A LOCAL 2 FEET GUTTER WITHOUT BORROWING FROM CHINESE BANKS, TODAY LAGOS STANDS OUT AS THE MOST INDEBTED STATE AND I WONDER WHAT, WHAT AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AS COMPLETED PROJECTS UNDER FASHOLA'S WATCH. I MEAN HERE AND I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS UNDERSTANDS ME VERY WELL, THAT FASHOLA IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE IN ANY WAY. HE COLLECTS FRIVOLOS TASKS FROM POOR CITIZENS, RESTRICTING THEIR MOVEMENT WITH HEAVY DUTIES EVEN WHEN MONIES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BORROWED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT MADE TO PAY UP. THE QUESTION IS, THE OVER N60 BILLION HIS STATE GETS MONTHLY WHAT HAPPENS TO IT? HOW ARE THE FUNDS LAVISHED? HIS BUY OVERS WILL SAY LAGOS IS THE MOST POPULATED STATE AND NEEDS MUCH FUNDING, HOW IS THIS LIE TRUE? NO STATE GOVT. BUILDS DIFFERENT ROAD FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T FEED THE 20 MILLION CITIZENS IN HIS STATE,THEIR SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY IS PHCN THE FG PARASTATAL, THESE NUMEROUS PEOPLE HOUSE THEMSELVES, CLOTH THEMSELVES AND PAY VIRTUALLY FOR EVERY SERVICES THEY GET IN THE STATE. LAGOS STATE SCHOOL FEES ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE WITH AN INFAMOUS INCREMENT OF 1000% FROM N25K TO N250K. THIS MAN HAS WAGED AN OPRESSIVE WAS AGAINST POOR OKADA RIDERS IN HIS STATE, LAWFULLY STEALING OVER 30 THOUSAND BIKES AND UNLAWFULLY SELLING THEM TO FARMERS IN OGUN AND SOME IN THE NORTHERN STATES. FASHOLA SHOULD FIRST CHRONICLE A WELL DETAILED ACCOUNT OF HIS NUMEROUS DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES, EXTORTIONS, INTERNATIONAL DEBT FRAUDS, VICTIMISATION OF THE POOR AND NON YORUBAS IN HIS STATE, ENSTRANGED GRUESOME LASTMA MURDERS, DECEPTIVE UTTERANCES, THEN HAVE GENUINE REPENTANCE AND MAKE RESTITUTION TO THE POOR HE HAS OPPRESSED AND KEPT PRISONERS ALL THE WHILE HE SERVED AS GOVENOR, THEN HE CAN HAVE PEACE IN RETIREMENT, ELSE GOD'S WRATH WILL OVERTAKE HIS HYPOCRISY AS HE GOES ABOUT RUNNING HIS WIDE TONGUE. STINKING LIAR.
Who is this M.A.D man?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by DWJOBScom(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Austine.E:
Only in Nigeria!!! Kettle calling pot black,Fashola who is know to be notoriously corrupt,now playing saint.can Fashola tell us why Tinubu's regime has nt been probed by him,when its obvious that everything about Tinubu stinks.what moral justificatn does he ve to talk about stooges & incompetency in governance,while he stands out as the worst stooge ever, as a governor in Nigeria.Can he tell us why he went stooping for Lagos state house of assembly members when Tinubu promised to open Fashola's bag of canker worms.if he was clean,why did he appease Tinubu with contracts and placate the members of the state house with brown envelops!The same Fashola who with his cohorts in crime are been accused of land racketeering in Lagos,contract inflation and owambe(chop i chop)regime!BTW am yet to see within the ACN or CPC who can win 5 states without rigging in a presidential election.

Finally someone spoke my mind.....they are all the same

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by NovusHomo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola should be careful otherwise Jonathan will "threat" him. See CNN interview
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
DWJOBS.com:

Finally someone spoke my mind.....they are all the same
of course to an EDIOT like you, he will make sense.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Silly ole fuctard looking for Fash anus to grind on.. Not everyone is a faggy arze bombocladicious fool like you. Learn to stay the f.u.ck out of my lane... Quit whining like a dingaling sucking biatch...

Damnnnn!!! Na so the tin pain you reach? lmao..

Here, one more time..

OdefhagotMany4fool. Now I see why you are guiding GEJ's nuts as if na your personal property. You 2 came from the same worthless DNA. lmao
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Ngwakwe: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
But when National Assembly PDP cliques wanted to impeach Obj in 2002 when N'Abba was hot. All the AD Reps were up in arms against N'Abba during the NTA telecast of the live program.

rman:

The mechanic is a product of a workshop ( PDP ), that have produced and tried different technicians in fixing the car( OBJ, YARADUA and GEJ ), but have made the condition of the car ( NIGERIA ) worse. They have had 13 years to fix this car but it only gets worse.

Fashola is right. We need to try a different workshop ( political party ) which hopeully will have better trained and skilled mechanics.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by manny4life(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

Damnnnn!!! Na so the tin pain you reach? lmao..

Here, one more time..

OdefhagotMany4fool. Now I see why you are guiding GEJ's nuts as if na your personal property. You 2 came from the same worthless DNA. lmao

[size=14pt]LOL, PAIN ME[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A deluded person will contiune to remain one...

Here it is one more time...

manny4life:

Silly ole fuctard looking for Fash anus to grind on.. Not everyone is a faggy arze bombocladicious fool like you. Learn to stay the f.u.ck out of my lane... Quit whining like a dingaling sucking biatch...

Bomboclat
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Demdem(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola simply re-emphasized the fact that Janadaft is truly the retardeen.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by junglej: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
tchaik: Daft people suffering from selective amnesia!
WTF is wrong with wat BRF said?
Na lie? Respond to what he said or keep shut, whether he is Tinubu's errand boy or not, he is the Best Governor in Nigeria right now, and is 10 times better than our present 'MECHANIC' #Retarden
KPOM!!!!
Dont mind these people that have no clue what Fashola does or how intelligent he is. He definately would not fall under any interview from CNN like you know who
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by aribisala0(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

[size=14pt]LOL, PAIN ME[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A deluded person will contiune to remain one...

Here it is one more time...

Bomboclat
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by pictures: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
I don't believe GEJ lacks knowledge to tackle Nigeria. The problem is
corruption and a man of strong will and clean record is needed to tackle it.
Fashola is brilliant but he is still controlled by same forces controlling
GEJ. The resources of Lagos is enough to turn it into Dubai but our people are just happy to
see a few good roads and buildings , which they say is development.
I give a solution now to tackle corruption.
1.Amnesty for those who stole money ,with a condition of investing same in Nigeria.
2. Cancellation of Plea Bargain
3.Life Imprisonment for any corrupt person depending on the amount stolen
4.Any contractor who fails to deliver for job paid for , faces jail.
Until we start from scratch , It will be same old story.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by DWJOBScom(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
it will take a lot of years to correct alot of ills in the nation. When our leaders who are suppose to be models of discipline and respect now call names and attribute failure to what they are also part of....too bad. i will be patient and wait for an independent audit of the government of ACN in lagos inasmuch as we know the wastage of some politicians who have been entrusted with public funds in PDP but we won't play to the gallery.
i fear for Nigeria under most people i think are front runners from the opposition parties and i sincerely doubt the proposed merger....
Project Nigeria will work!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ifihearam: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola is very very very very stupid to say that,who is fashola to tal down on the presidency?does he realise most of the jobs he claims in lagos are federal government' project?what has he even done aside the beautification of ikeja and maryland

Whoever is from the bosom of tinubu is corrupt and useless just like tinubu himself,so fashola should just shut there because if he has any intention whatsoever for the presidency,it will never work,all tinubu's powers lies in the west,and cpc cannot even claim the entire north,so its PDP all the way whether you like it or not.

I used to like fashola when I was in lag?but now he has stepped on my toes and I shall deal with him accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by AZeD1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
GEJ was a governor, Fashola is a governor, compare what they both achieved as governors and you will see Fashola beats GEJ hands down. To all those saying Fashola is corrupt and a Tinubu boy, isn't it a shame that saint GEJ did not achieve anything as governor and as president hasn't done anything yet?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kaeto(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
samm_miey: Not shudder,its shrugged..sorry
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kaeto(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
samm_miey: Not shudder,its shrugged..sorry
This and many more gross ineptitude will I keep seeing from half bakes. Go check up shudder, u pork brained dizzy snotty slot, dude's right. Go get a life, over sabi, *in awolowo's voice*

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ifihearam: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
kaeto: LAGOS STATE IGR IS WELL OVER N40 BILLION MONTHLY, THE FG ALLOCATION TOO QUITE MASSIVE YET LAGOS STATE CANNOT CONSTRUCT EVEN A LOCAL 2 FEET GUTTER WITHOUT BORROWING FROM CHINESE BANKS, TODAY LAGOS STANDS OUT AS THE MOST INDEBTED STATE AND I WONDER WHAT, WHAT AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AS COMPLETED PROJECTS UNDER FASHOLA'S WATCH. I MEAN HERE AND I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS UNDERSTANDS ME VERY WELL, THAT FASHOLA IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE IN ANY WAY. HE COLLECTS FRIVOLOS TASKS FROM POOR CITIZENS, RESTRICTING THEIR MOVEMENT WITH HEAVY DUTIES EVEN WHEN MONIES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BORROWED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT MADE TO PAY UP. THE QUESTION IS, THE OVER N60 BILLION HIS STATE GETS MONTHLY WHAT HAPPENS TO IT? HOW ARE THE FUNDS LAVISHED? HIS BUY OVERS WILL SAY LAGOS IS THE MOST POPULATED STATE AND NEEDS MUCH FUNDING, HOW IS THIS LIE TRUE? NO STATE GOVT. BUILDS DIFFERENT ROAD FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T FEED THE 20 MILLION CITIZENS IN HIS STATE,THEIR SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY IS PHCN THE FG PARASTATAL, THESE NUMEROUS PEOPLE HOUSE THEMSELVES, CLOTH THEMSELVES AND PAY VIRTUALLY FOR EVERY SERVICES THEY GET IN THE STATE. LAGOS STATE SCHOOL FEES ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE WITH AN INFAMOUS INCREMENT OF 1000% FROM N25K TO N250K. THIS MAN HAS WAGED AN OPRESSIVE WAS AGAINST POOR OKADA RIDERS IN HIS STATE, LAWFULLY STEALING OVER 30 THOUSAND BIKES AND UNLAWFULLY SELLING THEM TO FARMERS IN OGUN AND SOME IN THE NORTHERN STATES. FASHOLA SHOULD FIRST CHRONICLE A WELL DETAILED ACCOUNT OF HIS NUMEROUS DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES, EXTORTIONS, INTERNATIONAL DEBT FRAUDS, VICTIMISATION OF THE POOR AND NON YORUBAS IN HIS STATE, ENSTRANGED GRUESOME LASTMA MURDERS, DECEPTIVE UTTERANCES, THEN HAVE GENUINE REPENTANCE AND MAKE RESTITUTION TO THE POOR HE HAS OPPRESSED AND KEPT PRISONERS ALL THE WHILE HE SERVED AS GOVENOR, THEN HE CAN HAVE PEACE IN RETIREMENT, ELSE GOD'S WRATH WILL OVERTAKE HIS HYPOCRISY AS HE GOES ABOUT RUNNING HIS WIDE TONGUE. STINKING LIAR.

I am compelled to agree with you,what was the alternative employment to the banned okada riders?nothing yet they condemn the federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ifihearam: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
A-ZeD:
GEJ was a governor, Fashola is a governor, compare what they both achieved as governors and you will see Fashola beats GEJ hands down. To all those saying Fashola is corrupt and a Tinubu boy, isn't it a shame that saint GEJ did not achieve anything as governor and as president has done anything yet?

Its a shame you don't know history,for how long was he a governor before he became the vice presidentand fashola is in his 2nd tenure so do the maths now.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam: Fashola is very very very very stupid to say that,who is fashola to tal down on the presidency? does he realise most of the jobs he claims in lagos are federal government' project?what has he even done aside the beautification of ikeja and maryland

Whoever is from the bosom of tinubu is corrupt and useless just like tinubu himself,so fashola should just shut there because if he has any intention whatsoever for the presidency,it will never work,all tinubu's powers lies in the west,and cpc cannot even claim the entire north,so its PDP all the way whether you like it or not.

I used to like fashola when I was in lag?but now he has stepped on my toes and I shall deal with him accordingly.

At least we know Odechukwu is not the only dullard in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Hilaskee(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
A tribalistic person cannot be a good leader at all...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by DWJOBScom(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam:

Its a shame you don't know history,for how long was he a governor before he became the vice presidentand fashola is in his 2nd tenure so do the maths now.
well my good fellow...sometimes i wonder where most people are mailed parceled from? so daft and won't listen or learn
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam: Fashola is very very very very stupid to say that,who is fashola to tal down on the presidency?does he realise most of the jobs he claims in lagos are federal government' project?what has he even done aside the beautification of ikeja and maryland

Even your great grand fathers cannot do anything to Fashola talkless of you EDIOT CUM M.O.R.O.N

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by AZeD1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam:

Dude compare the few hours, days, weeks, months, years they were governor and submit your report.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun / My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.