Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255901 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
manfred10: . See? You are using your former relationship to judge other men which is a great mistake and you are advising you fellow females to follow suit.By blocking and sealing your heart even if the right guy comes around you will not know and so your woes continue.Men are meant to marry likewise women but the attitude of you girls nowadays is apologetic. Nowadays young girls follow men because of money and young boys date because they want to sleep with the girl,like attract like,you cannot eat your cake and have it.We both need to mend our ways One thing has bugged me for a long time,why is it that most girls are attracted to the wrong boys? On a final note girls should learn to adhere to instructions from their guardians and also learn to respect their elders like in the good old days.They should also try to humble themselves

I don't think she's 'using your former relationship to judge other men which is a great mistake and you are advising you fellow females to follow suit'. She's only saying PLEASE BE CAREFUL

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by LaBonito(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:

U r da one here hurt wit all diz blah blah blah advise to women. U will neva hv cum here talking abt advise if u hv not find urself in diz predicament. Dat fact dat most women tek material stuff into consideration b4 liking at pertinent issues, men will always play Tom n jerry wit women. I am not saying women shld go for men in abject poverty but don't u think its more senslble to find out whether da guy rili luvs u, he is committed, not a player than Jux jumping into a relationship wit a man cuz u can see his car, house, nice clothes .......etc before realising dat he is up to no good. If u hv done da first one, i can assure u, u won't be here trying to give advise to young girls. grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
mad lion, listen, we ladies like material things cos we are made from finishd product, wat do you expect. So material or no material things, you guys are not reliable period. Wen some guys have notin 2 offer you see dem talking of material things on issues like dis, wen dey finally pik some change you see dia tru colour. Already made guys all the way jari.life is too short 2 wallow in poverty. For how long wil you continue 2 suffer all because you want 2 be in a nonsense relationship, ladies if guys Bleep up, drop dem like a bad shit, just passing.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
phaya:

SPOKEN LIKE A REAL AFRICAN MAN. There are little things which the 'whites' are so much better than us. #JustSaying

All these thesis about the difference between Whites and Blacks....for God's sake we're all HUMANS. Only difference is our SKIN COLOUR!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 49cents(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
dahonestboss:

this no sex before marriage thing is a thing most men cant withstand in women.

Having a sexual relationship does not mean men will dump you

and not giving sex before marriage does not mean they will still marry them

couples need to be sure about their sexual compatibility, so as not to regret after marriage[b][/b]

and this is the only one thing or one of the thing I like most about relationship in the western world

If you guys broke up after getting intimate, the woman should not go crying as if she was dump after sleeping with him. simple!
[quote author=dahonestboss]

Not every relatinship is meant to lead to marriage.....relationships are supposed to be an aid aid to learn, to train yourself, to mature; celibate relationships remain the best cos it helps you make better judgments about the total personality of your mate.....sex promises this but makes everything thing a mess.

You dont have to have sex with your mate to know whom you are compatible with sexually......what makes for great sex is a great understanding of what sex is meant to be

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by lillyveezy: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
dahonestboss:

this no sex before marriage thing is a thing most men cant withstand in women.

Having a sexual relationship does not mean men will dump you
and not giving sex before marriage does not mean they will still marry them
couples need to be sure about their sexual compatibility, so as not to regret after marriage
and this is the only one thing or one of the thing I like most about relationship in the western worldIf you guys broke up after getting intimate, the woman should not go crying as if she was dump after sleeping with him. simple!
SEX after marriage is not a tool to get someone to marry u.Its a life style/principle u have even b/4 u meet any guy.My point is value urself,let not ur worth be determined by the frequency with which u sleep with ur b/f.I am a zero tolerance for sex b/4 marraiage person though.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
MEILYN: re kids allowed here? Will be 18 dis year sha guess am no longer a kid but seriously am single and av neva dated b4......so its seems like am nt going to bring any impact to dis thread am here to learn 4rm ppl's experience av been reading 4rm page1....i will be a looser if i dont comment........tanks @thread owner 4 opening dis thread

You're indeed a good 'kid'. I'll advice you listen and learn from the experienced before taking any action. You'll live longer.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by thehunted(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Not every babe will get married. Check out the women to men population ratio. Not trying to scare anyone o
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ikenna44: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
I need female friends o...btw d ages of 22-25.
Emphasis on **friends**
If u re interested in makin a new frnd...snd me a private msg...and walaaa...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by lillyveezy: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
thehunted: Not every babe will get married. Check out the women to men population ratio. Not trying to scare anyone o
Population ratio isn't a strong factor for those who wish to get married though still single.The pain is that whenever peep flunt this population issue,they have ladies in mind,Don't u think the ratio pendulum can swing either way?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MEILYN(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:
Thanks Melyn.You re welcome to the thread anytime.My younger bro is your age,so mind if I be your big sis here?grin I assure you,you will learn alot/and also get confused.Yes you will,then with time you balance.But the first thing I would tell you as a younger bro/learner in the field is that in the matters of the heart,be sure before you go for it.Don't play with peoples heart.Some guys re lucky enough to go scot free after playing with girls,while some don't.You neva can tell which will be your fate.Just be nice*cheers*
lol being my big sis wouldnt be a problem i wont mind oooo,tanks 4 d advice i appreciate it...,

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sheybor(f): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
intrestincheesy guyz r gettin hot ova dis mata pass gurlz oo wetin apen

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by EstherOkonkwo(f): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44: I have not had an intelligent argument on NL in a while. This thread might just be what I need
Tnks for dis opportunity to hlp sm doll in d house,hope it ll continue.Pls keep the hope alive,Estydoll.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mich2012: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nice thread. I see a few single ladies getting hooked up here smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ritalewisky: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
gree-die:

im sorry for your pain swtie. u were betrayed, ur love was thrown back at you. u should cry it out... u need to mend, true but don't try to hasten d process or u won't mend properly.so if u ve to cry all weekend,pls do. u ll feel much better afterwards.

we are here for u swtie but do u ve any friend around u? call a friend to come over wit a box of chocolate and keep u company. make sure she is a good listener, pour out ur hrt.

care to tell us wat really happened? is he married or just a baby papa? who did d breaking up?

just know dat u r better off without him. ur happiness is not tied to any man. u ll come out from dis sad place, happier and stronger. u r a jewel, a beautiful doll, u deserve and ll have d best. cheer up k

Huum to start with the relationship lasted for more than 2years, so this year I asked him do we have a future together he said "yes na" he now latter. Said if its not going to be me I will know so some how I check his stuff I saw a baby pics I asked him he said he has a. Child then I now asked if its just 1 that was when he got to tell me they are two,I passed the nit at his house he was just glue to his phone typing and n replyn msg so I peeped at 1 of the message from there I get to know that a lady just go through the line for him n she was admitted. I confronted him n he said I should change the topic.the next morning I got dressed up and told him am done with him cos with my calculation is either 2 second baby mama just got preg for him or during the time we are dating n the girl that went thru the line for him,so it means he was dating 2 of us at the same time
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
nyere84: SINGLE?? Pls i hope one is single if he/she is nt married??

because, for me, as long as there is no wedding ring on this finger, then, am still single. Even if i like, let me ve 50 bfrnds or gfrnds. Abi??

Now, my question is....., hw do i brk my sis‘s r/ship wit her silly bfrnd. The guy kips beating her, even wounded her wit bottle last time. Yet, she kips going back to him.( dont knw if he cast a spell on her). Wat shld i do to save her?? because, she even plans on marrying him soon.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mj(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Single ladies, of course good to hear from you guys,
thehunted: Not every babe will get married. Check out the women to men population ratio. Not trying to scare anyone o
I agree with you. but the truth is that when the men were coming they were not ready, when they were ready they men eventually stop coming, Opportunity they say comes once in a while. sad

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sheybor(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
bt i tink sum f u guyz r gettin it twisted:| carmydoll is nt sayin dolls shud stay away 4rm guyz all she is sayin is dat we dolls shud luk b4 we leapcheesy i dnt c anytin wrong in dat is deaso plz stop twistin dis doll advice..tenx:Dshedollcheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mamacita007(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Dis thread is meant for single ladies to discuss and share experiences nt for guys to derail
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13:

Well a woman can support the family but it is not her job. A man must take care of his family. That is his job.

My friend get that lazy attitude out of your head. I don't read my bible very well, but I know a man must provide for his household. God did not say it is joint effort. A woman is a homemaker not a home provider.

Madam "I read the bible". You forgot this one Oh, before you do like all these people who read bible just so they can support/justify their laziness while turning a blind eye to the full picture.

Proverbs 31:10-31

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, [size=18pt]AND [/size]eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Dipwater(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13:

Well a woman can support the family but it is not her job. A man must take care of his family. That is his job.

My friend get that lazy attitude out of your head. I don't read my bible very well, but I know a man must provide for his household. God did not say it is joint effort. A woman is a homemaker not a home provider.

Babydoll or bobodoll abeg change ur mentality .its both the duty of the husband and the wife to cater for the family .they can combine capital for the upkeep of the family

In my opinion , the responsibility doesn't belong to the man alone . And talking of the bible pls don't take it serious ,its just a book period .

A have had the opportunity of dating girls from other cuntries, their perceptions are quite diffrnt from ours .here a girl wants u to do every thing for her without her contributing anything. Its not our fault sha ,it is our achaic culture and I think we shuld embrace modern ways of doing things. I don't mean it in the wrong way as in copying other people's culture . Don't forget that customs and traditions evolves without destroying the core values. Thank u
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by sheblayze(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nyc thread..

Ma fwend has issues. I op d whole house can read n giv meaningful replies.

She became friends wit a guy. An ok guy hu had a gf. He broke up wiv his gf of 5 years cos she was cheatin on him n had only bin usin him for his money. She confessed to him that der was sm1 else in her lyf.

Ma fwend n dis guy got rily close n started dating. Evrytin was perfect till he told her smtin rily heart-shattering.

He told her dey shud put the relationship on hold. Cos he had lost mani opportunities cos of his ex. E.g, he was supposed to travel out buh he stayed bck cos he had plans of marryin d ex. It was wen his business started failin dat d gf started misbehaving.

Dis guy told ma fwend dat she can live her lyf d way she wants, dat she shudn't feel obligated or tied down to him. Dey still talk on d fone evryday buh on d "jus friends" level.

She stopped eatin n even fell sick cos of d brk up. Wen he hrd abt her sickness he even volunteered to pick her up everyday frm work n tk her out to eat. She refused tho. She has spoken wiv oda pple abt d issue n dey advised dat she shud move on. She said even if she dates sm1 else n he coms later in d future to ask for her hand in marriage, she'll leave d person for dis guy.

She's in her early 20s.

Wat do u guyz fink?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MEILYN(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
2buff:

Madam "I read the bible". You forgot this one Oh, before you do like all these people who read bible just so they can support/justify their laziness while turning a blind eye to the full picture.

Proverbs 31:10-31

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, [size=18pt]AND [/size]eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
Jesus u go carry bible because of dis small tin?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
nifemi16: hi cammy doll, you are God sent. I have been crying and moody all day. feeling heart broken, lonely and rejected. Just cause I am single and lonely, was introduced to a guy, I call him more than he calls, always sending him text messages, but he is always so reluctant to respond. Twice he has stood me up on a date. Today I got really frustrated and I sent him a message on how I have cheapened myself before him, how I have chased him, yet he has made my efforts worthless. I told him how he has pushed me away. I promised never to call him again. instantly I deleted his number.
He hasn't replied me, but I am feeling really hurt cause truly, I have come to love him. Now I am hoping that he would realise that I truly love him, and he would give me a chance. nifemidoll.

I feel you. The guy wasn't just interested. Wished you had known. Well you've learnt a lesson. It'll guide you.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by paul234(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Last to comment
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
she-blayze:
Nyc thread..

Ma fwend has issues. I op d whole house can read n giv meaningful replies.

She became friends wit a guy. An ok guy hu had a gf. He broke up wiv his gf of 5 years cos she was cheatin on him n had only bin usin him for his money. She confessed to him that der was sm1 else in her lyf.

Ma fwend n dis guy got rily close n started dating. Evrytin was perfect till he told her smtin rily heart-shattering.

He told her dey shud put the relationship on hold. Cos he had lost mani opportunities cos of his ex. E.g, he was supposed to travel out buh he stayed bck cos he had plans of marryin d ex. It was wen his business started failin dat d gf started misbehaving.

Dis guy told ma fwend dat she can live her lyf d way she wants, dat she shudn't feel obligated or tied down to him. Dey still talk on d fone evryday buh on d "jus friends" level.

She stopped eatin n even fell sick cos of d brk up. Wen he hrd abt her sickness he even volunteered to pick her up everyday frm work n tk her out to eat. She refused tho. She has spoken wiv oda pple abt d issue n dey advised dat she shud move on. She said even if she dates sm1 else n he coms later in d future to ask for her hand in marriage, she'll leave d person for dis guy.

She's in her early 20s.

Wat do u guyz fink?

Like a formal poster said, all relationship are not meant to work out or lead to marriage, get this right. as for your friend, she already got an advice from her folks. she should MOVE ON. its a matter of time, she would forget the guy in question
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MEILYN(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
kaboninc:

lol dis is painful ouch sorry oo.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Elizadath: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
lillyveezy: how does her post suggest men are wicked?see sex is not and can never be a proof for love.Get that pls.Men often use that line to extract what they want from ladies,period.

I hate ladies saying what men want from women. What does ladies want from men? If i may ask. Don't mislead this young lads. Dnt get me wrong, am not advocating sex. But it complement one anoda. 97% Of relationships in cordial relationship leads/ended in marriage. So ladies, get ur heads straight and play ur game plain. Try to know whom ur are gonna allow in ur lives in d first place. Dnt testrun.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
KenGali: Hello Dollz!
This thread is really nice cause It allows men to understand ladies a bit more.
At least me, I waz surprised that ladies actually get hurt by break ups, usually tot they always go up to the next relationship! May be the guys need to see more of your tears to really understand that it's more than a game. Not that I play the game though.

Now here I have two issues, Am kind of different, not sulky. I like to keep a girl by my side for a while before formalising things with her. Not because I am evil, but cause i do not wish to start a relationship with one of those girls that change boyfriends every three to six months or the Marry-me Marry-me kind. This usually confuses the girl, they are so use to guys that rush to be with them that they can't seem to phantom me out! Usually they try to impress me shortly, which I carefully wait out. But that really freaks them out, so am wondering if its a bad approach? Beyond that we become half incommunicado.

Am at a stage in my life where I have kind of passed the hurdle of the average guy in terms of money and achievement, I hardly ever come across a girl that did not like me, at least in the past 5 yrs. Actually a girl friend of mine once warned me that this will happen once am close to thirty. So I have two objectives, avoid going into a relationship with a girl that will be short lived cause I really hate stressful relationships and do not have time to build in the clouds. Secondly sift out that girl I love who cannot afford to live without me? I do not just want someone I love, I want someone who loves me. It's really easy to make a girl fall in love with you when she is not. Just be really nice and stick around! Only problem is by psychology, she can also easily be made to fall out of love with you. So if am your brother, what would you advice?

Hello kengall thanks for stopping by.Women hurt too during breakup just that we try to keep our heads up and face the world.Congrats on passing the stage known as 'the "struggling stage "for guys.

Now as sister,I would advice you to observe women from afar but before get your priorities right.if it means writing it down on a piece of paper,please do it.Then when you find your self in a gathering,gym,place of worship,office,parties e.t.c.Observe those who fall within your priorities.

My brother pls be sure to narrow it down so that you won't be confused.Then get close and be friends with them.Don't let them know much about especially the financial part.Now at this point I want you to have it in mind that women have the abvilty to smell affluence from 100km awaygrin.

A guy might not necessarily disclose his bank acct balance before a lady knows that he is wealthy.His car,his house,his workplace is enough to pass the message.So naturally the ladies would want to get close to you,I mean who doesn't like good thing.

@Kegall and all the single guys in the house.Observe ladies silently,be sure she has most of the things you want before declaring your intentions to contest in 2015 election .hehehehehehe.

Try these steps ,you will thank me later.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bastituta: What about those ladies one will date on platonic relationship later they tag the guy not a man?..or they might even accuse you of cheating just b/c your dating on a neutral ground..my dear it's a complicated world we live!..dt is it ma broda it happened to me ni no be say dem say,i dated a lady 4 6yrs without sexing her while i kip disturbin her,lata she promise me coz i av plan 4 her i agree bt to my suprise she lost dt virginity to anoda person 2mnt to de day she promise can u c life,wat advice wud u give me nw dt i will wnt to hear.

Hi Bastituta!
l'm sorry on her behalf..did she apologise? or follow the new guy?.But dating a lady for a whole 6 goddam years wow! that's too long my brother!..To date a lady l think 2yr is enough (my opinion) anything above that l will be against the dude if virus step in the relationship..So answer my initial question pls..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by iconaus: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
La Bonito: mad lion, listen, we ladies like material things cos we are made from finishd product, wat do you expect. So material or no material things, you guys are not reliable period. Wen some guys have notin 2 offer you see dem talking of material things on issues like dis, wen dey finally pik some change you see dia tru colour. Already made guys all the way jari.life is too short 2 wallow in poverty. For how long wil you continue 2 suffer all because you want 2 be in a nonsense relationship, ladies if guys Bleep up, drop dem like a bad shit, just passing.

I luv that comment . Straight to point what ladies want no pretence about it carry on girl. Men should work hard . It's just natural
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
anitank:
ok then maybe the thread isnt for me because am not exactly single anymore smiley
Met this guy exactly a month ago and its been everything i ever wanted kiss

Awwww,that's so sweet to hear,I wish to say something like too one day.

Am happy for you,and I pray your current guy takes you down the aisle.Invite us o,my plate and spoon is ever ready.

You re welcome to the thread ,at least you can advise us on some things .you know,girly stuffswinklol. Expecting to hear from you at least once in while.

Thanks for dropping bysmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.