Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255637 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2013
lalaosky doll repeorting for duty...

I'm a single lady...i feel so lonely...OP advice me please embarassed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2013
gree-die:

just know dat u r better off without him. ur happiness is not tied to any man. u ll come out from dis sad place, happier and stronger. u r a jewel, a beautiful doll, u deserve and ll have d best. cheer up k

words of wisdom from my boo, inie...*winks*

keep 'em coming ifem n'eri

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kittykat1(f): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2013
Sexybash, what happened?
sexybash: babe thanks I know even the sunset in paradise, am on my way to kaduna to spend some time with my dad , he made realized that happy ever doesn't exist, all this love fairy tale am full of it(sobing)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by greedie1(f): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty:
cry I'l try my best, I'l channel my attentions to somethin else, I pray I get a job soon too, that'l really take my mind off him
yea. u got it ryt.... get busy and try to severe any communication wit him until u r stable enuf to see him as just anoda male or ur emotions may betray u.
good luck.
lalaosky: lalaosky doll repeorting for duty...

I'm a single lady...i feel so lonely...OP advice me please embarassed
welcome oskydoll grin. y do u feel lonely? c'mon, tell ur fellow dolls tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by honeric01(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Nice thread and good innovation from the OP.

following attentively.

Not single though but no knowledge is useless if put into practice.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2013
gree-die:

yea. u got it ryt.... get busy and try to severe any communication wit him until u r stable enuf to see him as just anoda male or ur emotions may betray u.
good luck.

welcome oskydoll grin. y do u feel lonely? c'mon, tell ur fellow dolls tongue

lol..of course i feel lonely...

It's so bad , i can't even tell the tales... It took me to a state of depression...but i'm hoping that, with priceless gems like you, my broken heart will be healed again
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by greedie1(f): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2013
lalaosky:

lol..of course i feel lonely...

It's so bad , i can't even tell the tales... It took me to a state of depression...but i'm hoping that, with priceless gems like you, my broken heart will be healed again

u ve to tell d tale or u may never leave d state of depression .... even wit priceless gems lyk me smiley. let me be ur therapist wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2013
gree-die:

u ve to tell d tale or u may never leave d state of depression .... even wit priceless gems lyk me smiley. let me be ur therapist wink

who do i tell my tale to?..if i do such, they will bully me like they did to sweetlemon...i'm better off licking my wounds and crying my eyes out while watching californication sad
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by adewasco2k(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
married guys allowed here
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by lillyveezy: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
where is carm doll?pls come back.nice one here.being single is not an easy stuff,especially when u are in marriage concious society.I for one had two relationships that didn't end in marriage.The 1st was because death came between us.the 2nd because it didnt work out.Mind u am in my mid 30s.I had hurts and sorrowed,but I gained alot from this 2nd relationship that am not regreting having it.My little sistas are married,but my family is a great one,always suppporting me and never giving me any kind of pressure.So dolls in the house,look @ the positive side of every failed relationship,smile and move on.Hope this will help somebody.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
adewasco2k: married guys allowed here
NO
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: na so, since ur desperately lookin 4 a wife na

@ maya doll,i really need one seriously,there could be a connection.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44: I have not had an intelligent argument on NL in a while. This thread might just be what I need
Interesting...exactly what i had in mind?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sorry to crash you guys party. I'm not a doll. I just came in to say hi cheesy

*waves hand in greeting*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
lillyveezy: where is carm doll?pls come back.nice one here.being single is not an easy stuff,especially when u are in marriage concious society.I for one had two relationships that didn't end in marriage.The 1st was because death came between us.the 2nd because it didnt work out.Mind u am in my mid 30s.I had hurts and sorrowed,but I gained alot from this 2nd relationship that am not regreting having it.My little sistas are married,but my family is a great one,always suppporting me and never giving me any kind of pressure.So dolls in the house,look @ the positive side of every failed relationship,smile and move on.Hope this will help somebody.
Veezy doll its okay hun,welcome to this thread(hugs).Thank you for sharing with us what you ve been thru.

My signature is talking about people like you.I know people especially these young ones that dosent know anything about life would see you and gossip about you.Some will say you were busy choosing,that is why you re stiil single,some will say,may be you were rude to guys,but now that re past the age of 30(guessing)you re forming good girl.

My dear people would say all soughts of things about you but you know what?You don't owe anybody any explanation.They won't even believe your story if you try to explain.

Veezydoll,I want you to know that we the dolls in the house love you so much.No matter what,always be trendy,look fresh,and I bet you,in no distant time,you will fall in love again.*cheers*wink

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta: Sorry to crash you guys party. I'm not a doll. I just came in to say hi cheesy

*waves hand in greeting*
*Waves back too*smiley,thanks for popping in.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Honestly I wanted to critize this thread. Well I must admit it is a nice thread. Might help guys understand women and how to treat them. We need more good women in our society. We know women are builders of societies. They are the gate keepers. However, I just want to correct something. Women don't find men, they accept men. Well done to the poster.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: Honestly I wanted to critize this thread. Well I must admit it is a nice thread. Might help guys understand women and how to treat them. We need more good women in our society. We know women are builders of societies. They are the gate keepers. However, I just want to correct something. Women don't find men, they accept men. Well done to the poster.
But we can't accept them all...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Thanks to every one who has in one way or the other contributed to this thread.Even by just viewing.I know you have learnt a thing or two.

I noticed guys are popping in too and am tempted to change the topic of the thread so that they could be accomodated too.But then,am afraid it would distact the objective the thread.

So far,all the guys that ve said something sounded reasonable.I want to thank them for that.Please keep it up.

Hello my pretty dolls,smileyhow re you enjoying your saturday?Are you at work?,in the saloon grooming?in the market arranging things for the weekend?At home relaxing?in a wedding ceremony doing asoebigrin(now I know you re smiling)hehehhehehehe,yeah we all like that part.Whichever one you re doing,make sure you wear a smile.life is too short to frownsmiley.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by adewasco2k(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: Honestly I wanted to critize this thread. Well I must admit it is a nice thread. Might help guys understand women and how to treat them. We need more good women in our society. We know women are builders of societies. They are the gate keepers. However, I just want to correct something. Women don't find men, they accept men. Well done to the poster.
Nice one bro. But if a girl wants you believe me she can make you ask her out...that's more like women finding men.
Enjoy your weekend sir
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta:
But we can't accept them all...

@ caracta please re-read the bolded part again. True you can't accept all, but you accept. That limits chances of being happy. Sincerely, women are awesome beings. I cannot just see a complete stranger talking to me and telling sweet things and then I accept him into my life. The risk is just enormous. Even at that, I believe women ought to be happy, to be treated nicely. Please keep this thread going, might probably change some hard-hearted women to turn a new leaf. Some guys ain't bad, they have taken crap from women who have also been through hell from men. (Vicious cycle)

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
@Boss13, issokay cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta: @Boss13, issokay cheesy

Ok Ma'am
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by lillyveezy: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:
Veezy doll its okay hun,welcome to this thread(hugs).Thank you for sharing with us what you ve been thru.My signature is talking about people like you.I know people especially these young ones that dosent know anything about life would see you and gossip about you.Some will say you were busy choosing,that is why you re stiil single,some will say,may be you were rude to guys,but now that re past the age of 30(guessing)you re forming good girl.My dear people would say all soughts of things about you but you know what?You don't owe anybody any explanation.They won't even believe your story if you try to explain.Veezydoll,I want you to know that we the dolls in the house love you so much.No matter what,always be trendy,look fresh,and I bet you,in no distant time,you will fall in love again.*cheers*wink
thanks dearest,sweetie...doll.I am a straight person who sticks to her principles like "NO SEX UNTIL AFTER WEDDING"even in my 20s.I will not change it now just because of age.Principle is a way of life,ladies, pls love urself.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
Thanks boss,I appreciate
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ok, am here. Nyere Doll.
#singing# all the single ladies.
Love this thread mehn...!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Charliemorgano(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
To be single @ 30+ for ladies, guys should learn to support and encourage them not using hurting words ... A typical instance..i went to collect a document for my boss in ikoyi..on getting there the lady who should have given me the parcel went for lunch and locked it in her locker...One of the guys was very angry about that action that he had to confront her,an argument ensued and the guy told her that is this her bad attitude that has chased men away from her..She broke into tears...i felt bad
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
nyere84: Ok, am here. Nyere Doll.
#singing# all the single ladies.
Love this thread mehn...!!!
You re welcome nyeredoll,feel at homesmiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Charliemorgano: To be single @ 30+ for ladies, guys should learn to support and encourage them not using hurting words ... A typical instance..i went to collect a document for my boss in ikoyi..on getting there the lady who should have given me the parcel went for lunch and locked it in her locker...One of the guys was very angry about that action that he had to confront her,an argument ensued and the guy told her that is this her bad attitude that has chased men away from her..She broke into tears...i felt bad

You have called the attention of the guy. I have learnt from experience that words hurt women so bad. That's after I lost a gf that meant a lot.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Charliemorgano: To be single @ 30+ for ladies, guys should learn to support and encourage them not using hurting words ... A typical instance..i went to collect a document for my boss in ikoyi..on getting there the lady who should have given me the parcel went for lunch and locked it in her locker...One of the guys was very angry about that action that he had to confront her,an argument ensued and the guy told her that is this her bad attitude that has chased men away from her..She broke into tears...i felt bad
Please were you able to get a picture of the guy?please post it heregrin(joking).Well I was not there to listen to their arguement but the guy went far.I mean he should have kept their arguement within what actually caused it.

You re right,single ladies should be encouraged .Tease them,buy them gifts,recognize them in gathering,call their phones once in a while.Assure them that they re still on point,believe me it would boost their confidence.Invite them to occasions and keep pestering them untill they attend.

Its one thing to be single,its another thing to lock herself inside except going to work and place of worship.

Some ladies re extreme introverts but we as their freinds should help.Connect them to single freinds too.Yes matchmake them its not a sin.It pays a lot to put a smile on peoples face.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
honeric01: Nice thread and good innovation from the OP.

following attentively.

Not single though but no knowledge is useless if put into practice.
Thanks,I appreciate
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
There is a particular set of single ladies I want to advise today.I am in a position to advise them bacause it also happened to me.

I am talking about those single ladies in a r/ship and would do everything to keep their man even to the detriment of their health as a woman.
In my own case(and I believe someother persons case too),I gave into my boyfriend's request of sex without condom.

Ofcourse we all know Tom -tom is best enjoyed when removed from the packetgrin.To keep my man I agreed,then after sex I would take contraceptives.

And then when my period gets delayed at the end of the month,I would become restless,always checking the calendar,always looking at the mirror to see if I would notice changes in my body(unto pregnancy things),buying test strips,loosing concentration in the office untill the monthly visitor decides to show up then I would calm down.

And then guess what my man would be doing?He would be going about his normal bussiness,and then when he calls me,its to ask me when next I would come*Smh

*Well its over now but my sisters,are you currently in such situation now?or you know anybody in it?

To the guys,are you practising this with your babe?if yes,then the picture below is for you.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.