Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255963 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
I'm a lonely single guy who would like a lady for a friendship which could just soar. Hola me on 08132232989, 08188360168. Night calls allowed. Won't be any girl's val maga, though.

Hello Olu,I am not here to judge you but I think sometimes we express ourselves wrongly.Your last sentences can be described in this scenario.A lady who neatly dressed up for a date only for her to get there and soil her dress with food/drink cos she has poor eating nmanners.No sensible doll would call that line after seeing your last sentence.Because ,consciously/unconciously,you will always be suspicious around the lady,thinking she wants to drain your acct.For crying out loud you re even yet to meet her.Please my brother,whoever gave you this orientation about ladies did you no good.somethings should not be said either.Apply diplomacy.

8 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mynd44: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2013
^^
Abeg I no fit laught.

Nice
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 5:12am On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:

Ok,now I understaand what you mean and what I would say to you is that you re with the wrong person.This is just the same thing as a girl who is being presurized by her boyfriend for sex.Chike,in this case,the lady is faaaaar ahead of you in the game.Even if you end up sleeping with her,you won't still be man enuff cos a novice can't compete with the master.Try and see if you can talk sense into them,above all go for your type.Birds of the same feather does what again.?

Yeah Carmy..u has a point birds of the same feather should flow together but as the world is changing fast! these feathers really want to exprience what they saw on movies,novels..and their friends told them making it difficult for them to listen a gentlemen advice..funny once u allow them to go enjoyed their malaria assumption dreams..,And the guy ill move on later they started calling back apologizing it's was devil & a mistake...hahaha that's remind me one threaten to kill her self as her guy didn't accept her back finally lost the guy to another damsel...

A novice losing her to the Masters..is that what u said? u see my dear that's were they have serious problem..b/c these masters once they through with them..and wanted to start the real relationship for marriage they target the Novice ladies whom they can upgrade to their standard..now who lose?the ladies who live novice (guy) and rush into masters guy that will sure dump her at last?..Note: when these ladies realised their plan didn't work out the next thing to rush back to so call Novice guy which u know offcourse another sharp lady have already occupy the vacant seat.. Most of our ladies contributed to their plight today!..complicated world indeed!..
Birds of the same feathers does what again..? relates together offcourse!...but will other bird stick together as suppose.. Carmelion?.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 5:30am On Feb 02, 2013
Oh Carmy doll! God bless u, I feel better just to know someone shares my feelins, I know he's out there :-)

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by seunny4lif(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2013
What will i do?Am single and dont know maybe am searching becos of some ladies are fucking up big time....I feel like,i dont want to marry anymore....I keep fight with my mum over this,ladies i jst shake my head.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mynd44: 5:37am On Feb 02, 2013
seunny4lif: What will i do?Am single and dont know maybe am searching becos of some ladies are fucking up big time....I feel like,i dont want to marry anymore....I keep fight with my mum over this,ladies i jst shake my head.....
You attract the kind of women who shows a reflection of who you really are. Have you thought that you are the one with the problem?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Am here waiting for you
lol, u wish

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by seunny4lif(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
You attract the kind of women who shows a reflection of who you really are. Have you thought that you are the one with the problem?
Lol,me?Guy,am gentle and dont like making noise...I know what i passed through with ladies...I dont like clubbing,smoking and drinking becos i just dont like it....But most like going to club but guy,i hate that place called club house with passion and i dont party...U can am just me....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2013
I met dis guy, he's d youngest brother to my dad's friend's wife, somehow somehow we fell in love and started datin, only 4 me 2 discover his 7yrs relationship that had serious problems durin d time of our meetin got back together. I was so devastated, tried 2 leave him but he kept beggin me, confessin his love 2 me and all,that his girlfriend involved Pastors so he had to settle wit ha but he loves me deeply, we decided to b friends but d emotional connection is so strong, what should I do? pls help me
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mynd44: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2013
seunny4lif: Lol,me?Guy,am gentle and dont like making noise...I know what i passed through with ladies...I dont like clubbing,smoking and drinking becos i just dont like it....But most like going to club but guy,i hate that place called club house with passion and i dont party...U can am just me....
Pele
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:15am On Feb 02, 2013
Kyle.:
hmmm...Kyledoll? grin grin
no, kyledoller ni
mtscheeew
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2013
A-ZeD:

Want to "tell" us your story?
Of course I will when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:31am On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: I met dis guy, he's d youngest brother to my dad's friend's wife, somehow somehow we fell in love and started datin, only 4 me 2 discover his 7yrs relationship that had serious problems durin d time of our meetin got back together. I was so devastated, tried 2 leave him but he kept beggin me, confessin his love 2 me and all,that his girlfriend involved Pastors so he had to settle wit ha but he loves me deeply, we decided to b friends but d emotional connection is so strong, what should I do? pls help me
Maya doll,am with you in this one.it happened to me in the year 2011,I tot I would die,I cried my eyes out.Mine is kinda old cos they re married now with a son to show for it.But please check todays date,it says 2013.that means I am still alive,and believe me I don't miss him anymore.How did I do it?First I lblocked him on facebook cos I couldn't stand their pictures and I can't stop him from posting it either.He noticed it and complained but I told him my reasons and stood my grounds.Then I warned him politlely that its completely over btw us.At first ,he backed out but later started sending me text messages for us to arrange for dates.I strongly refused!,though I was tempted to agree.it wasn't easy ,it took me close to a year,but it paid off.Do same dear mayadoll.You will pull thru and your man would come.Don't go back to him no mata what!

20 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2013
i met these two ladies at different time, told them i just like them,hoping to be friends(platonic),get to know ourselves better n who knows somethin lasting could come out of it.
they told me they had someone separately thereby foreclosing further relp.
later wen they got to kno me better,one thru body lang wanted to kno my place&d 2nd said she was no longer wt her guy&wanted to visit me also.i neva allowd dem.
y ar ladies too quick to switch luv n make quick conclusions when approached?,i hate it!

8 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2013
modified
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2013
goodmrnin dollz....i
think ds thread is xo cool. itz xo hard to c a cool thread on nairaland,
bt dis is1smiley.kudos dollz....
as much as i buy d idea of involvin guyz in ds luvli dollz thread,i thnk
t should b 'only guyz hu av problem wif their relationship or past
rlationship', dere4 mynd should not b contributin 'excpt' he is ready to
rit a well composed post, dt all dolls will apr8...well if he is not
up2 dat challenge, he shld jus b quiet and watch dolls tlk.
call me babydoll
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by oribi(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2013
First of all i must say it‘s a good thread with a unique approach but it all fairness i wonder why girls don‘t trust guys easily.Just because you have been hurt 1ce does not mean your hope is lost.just believe and things would definately work out,just keep an opened mind-set.dats my contribution
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mynd44: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2013
Is this some kind of joke?

@Adeniyi, can you really blame the girls? They probably have had bad experiences with men in the past hence they wanted to be sure who you are before letting anything happen.

Human being do that a lot. Give aome time for a "Trial period" and in that time, decide if you are worth it of not. Is is bad thought that there are two of them but you should see if you reciprocate the feeling towards them and choose one.

This does not mean you should stop being friends with the other one. And even if you choose none, you can still be friends. Cos liking you changes nothing

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: Oh Carmy doll! God bless u, I feel better just to know someone shares my feelins, I know he's out there :-)

@maya doll,u sound nice would like to us to be friends...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
goodmrnin dollz....i
think ds thread is xo cool. itz xo hard to c a cool thread on nairaland,
bt dis is1smiley.kudos dollz....
as much as i buy d idea of involvin guyz in ds luvli dollz thread,i thnk
t should b 'only guyz hu av problem wif their relationship or past
rlationship', dere4 mynd should not b contributin 'excpt' he is ready to
rit a well composed post, dt all dolls will apr8...well if he is not
up2 dat challenge, he shld jus b quiet and watch dolls tlk.
call me babydoll

wow babydoll,u sound hard bt straight!I really want to be connected to a great sista in here....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2013
my single bobos are taking over?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ITbomb(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2013
MyNameIsIT
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by saphire12(f): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2013
Beautiful thread here!!am in line wt ur opinion @ cowgurl..ladies let's make ourselves happy in our ways..hang out wv colleagues,go on vacations and so on..single lady..get urself a life!..don't wait 4 a guy 2 make u happy..single lady,there is a man out dr 4 u and before he comes,give ur life d best,don't brood over the heartbrks and disappointments..be happy!!I love u all..yea I do "big hug"

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by joangirl: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Nice thread,ladies group hug,we will make it thru the pains and heartbreak and smile soon.its well

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by sexybash(f): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: I met dis guy, he's d youngest brother to my dad's friend's wife, somehow somehow we fell in love and started datin, only 4 me 2 discover his 7yrs relationship that had serious problems durin d time of our meetin got back together. I was so devastated, tried 2 leave him but he kept beggin me, confessin his love 2 me and all,that his girlfriend involved Pastors so he had to settle wit ha but he loves me deeply, we decided to b friends but d emotional connection is so strong, what should I do? pls help me
hmm I feel ur pain too, sometimes these men just use you to past times, while working on their relationshiip forgeting that you are human too and sometimes they think you heart is made up of bricks, I use to think that I can never be jealous but alais I lied,
I even shouted at. His girl freind which I was not suppose to, I was a shouting match as I type we have not spoken to each other since then this I hardly do , I feel ur pain these men fit make person crazy

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ritalewisky: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2013
Please I need help I just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday.I feel I have allow him to play and toil with my life and this is tearing me apart, but I need to mend fast cos I can't just stop crying since yesterday. 1st he is a baby daddy of a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.to make the matter worst another girl go through the line for him last week.I get to know and ask him and he said it is true that he does not have to lie about that,
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2013
@Carmy doll and Sexy bash hmmm, am so hurt right now cos comin from another source, den am convinced bein wit him is wrong, I'l try to cut off from him, I wont die, since Carmy doll didn't. Exactly, he just used me to pass time and now he wants to keep me, as a mistress or what? am 2 special to b d 'other woman' and meant to b d one and only

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by greedie1(f): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2013
rita lewisky: Please I need help I just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday.I feel I have allow him to play and toil with my life and this is tearing me apart, but I need to mend fast cos I can't just stop crying since yesterday. 1st he is a baby daddy of a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.to make the matter worst another girl go through the line for him last week.I get to know and ask him and he said it is true that he does not have to lie about that,

im sorry for your pain swtie. u were betrayed, ur love was thrown back at you. u should cry it out... u need to mend, true but don't try to hasten d process or u won't mend properly.so if u ve to cry all weekend,pls do. u ll feel much better afterwards.

we are here for u swtie but do u ve any friend around u? call a friend to come over wit a box of chocolate and keep u company. make sure she is a good listener, pour out ur hrt.

care to tell us wat really happened? is he married or just a baby papa? who did d breaking up?

just know dat u r better off without him. ur happiness is not tied to any man. u ll come out from dis sad place, happier and stronger. u r a jewel, a beautiful doll, u deserve and ll have d best. cheer up k

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by greedie1(f): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: @Carmy doll and Sexy bash hmmm, am so hurt right now cos comin from another source, den am convinced bein wit him is wrong, I'l try to cut off from him, I wont die, since Carmy doll didn't. Exactly, he just used me to pass time and now he wants to keep me, as a mistress or what? am 2 special to b d 'other woman' and meant to b d one and only

tell me mayadoll, how do u intend to cut off from him?
i feel ur pain.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Rolly83:

@maya doll,u sound nice would like to us to be friends...
na so, since ur desperately lookin 4 a wife na
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by sexybash(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: @Carmy doll and Sexy bash hmmm, am so hurt right now cos comin from another source, den am convinced bein wit him is wrong, I'l try to cut off from him, I wont die, since Carmy doll didn't. Exactly, he just used me to pass time and now he wants to keep me, as a mistress or what? am 2 special to b d 'other woman' and meant to b d one and only
babe thanks I know even the sunset in paradise, am on my way to kaduna to spend some time with my dad , he made realized that happy ever doesn't exist, all this love fairy tale am full of it(sobing)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2013
gree-die:

tell me mayadoll, how do u intend to cut off from him?
i feel ur pain.
cry I'l try my best, I'l channel my attentions to somethin else, I pray I get a job soon too, that'l really take my mind off him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.