Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42947 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2013
aurenflani:
Or I forgot that they will fight you shocked!!! Majority of what? Are you this gullible or something. Who was the head of state in 1966? Was is not a christian igbo? Who sent him to hell? Was is not a Christian from the north? Who was the then COAS? Gowon!
We may be having our internal issues in the north and this is what your people construed as opportunities but since you are born followers who do not know how to lead, what did your igbo brothers did? You pissed everybody off with your unusual archaic nepotism thereby attracting suspicions to yourselves. When the nigerian people saw through you ever glaring stupidity, you gather yourselves like a pack of hyenas and attacking everyone the cowardly way instead of doing the right thing claiming an elusive competence as if you built thé army.
So nepotism is now the future? Hey everyone, the future now is igbo nepotism.

Thank you. Please tell them.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
arewaboy: How comes a minorities like igbos with a mere population of 16 million less than that of kano and kaduna or lagos and oyo states dominates a quota reserved for the majorities. WICKEDNESS AND SELFISHNESS IS YOUR NO 1 PROBLEM IGBOS!

Minority Indeed , what has you inept Majority done for Nigeria either in the past or present beside hunting down the same Minorities in Jos, Tafawa Balewa, Nassarawa Eggon , Benue, Taraba Adamawa and all over the North East .

A majority that is a liability and a problem to every body around it . The Minority igbos gave Nigeria its 2 only olympic medals , gave Nigeria its first Common wealth secretary General and has brought the First Made in Nigeria Automobile, Computer Tyre, Refinery and you Useless Majority is only interested in occupying seats in the National assembly , Customs , Judiciary ,Oil well Allocations and stealing pension funds

6 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
What really has a so called Majority tribe of 35 million Invalids done for Nigeria apart from Riots , invading other people's farm lands all over the country , raping newly wed brides in the south west , rigging census figures , stealing pension funds , Stealing oil wells belonging to Minorities , Stealing Minority lands in Jos , ransacking the villages of Minorities in Nassarawa, Southern Kaduna and Benue

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Wily1Wily: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
I like Southern Kaduna people, they and Berom people don't like to hear anything Hausa or Fulani.
Southerner should contribute money and equip Berom people, they are the only tribe in Nigeria that knows how to teach Hausa/Fulani lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
let someone help post the names of senior army officers, their posts and states of origin and also those retired in the last 2 yrs. this may give us inside as to whether they are been sentimental or not. the basis for the retirement(for those retired) will also help
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
arewaboy: How comes a minorities like igbos with a mere population of 16 million less than that of kano and kaduna or lagos and oyo states dominates a quota reserved for the majorities. WICKEDNESS AND SELFISHNESS IS YOUR NO 1 PROBLEM IGBOS!

Yes you just wonder what warrants the huge claims Igbos insist on in Nigeria when the whole of Igboland , all the five states is just a total of 29,135 sq km which is exactly 3.15% of Nigerias land area, and the Igbo population is 10% of Nigerias population.. Many other tribes have higher stakes in the ownership of Nigeria.and yet they feel they must dominate the country. The 3.15 % land area they have is devastated by gulley erosion and soil leaching and cannot support agriculture in any scale.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by COOLDUN: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Godman_n:

How explain? Is he Igbo? Is he intelligence? is he governing Nigeria the way you want?

Did you really see the postings in the army? I saw it and shouted even before this argument. It was completely insensitive. I only saw one Muslim name. The names were not even Igbos mainly; it was mainly Minorities.

We must understand that Hausa's will one day rule Nigeria again. We must be fair to them in order to demand fairness from them.

I concede we are more advanced in terms of schooling than them, just as they are more advanced in political organisations than us. We must try to carry them along.

Have you ever imagined that 9 years after the war (A war that should not have been); the people we fought against appointed one of us as Vice president (Alex Ekwueme. That is advanced leadership; trying to give a sense of belonging to all.

If you can think very well about history; you should have seen the roles played by our south south Brothers and Yorubas during the war. They simply used the Huasas (Who were somehow annoyed because of Nzeogwu's coup) to displace us.

After the war, who ceased our life savings and gave us 20 pounds? Yorubas. Who ceased our properties and positions? Yorubas and South South.

These very people have said it to my hearing so many times even before the emergence of GEJ that an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria. An Hausa-Fulani man has never said that to me.

We can say we had a fight with the North during the war. But we had no case with Yoruba and South South. Why did they act the way they did.

You can begin to see that what we have in Nigeria is just people struggling for positions and pulling other down. We have sheer envy and not Hausa domination say to say.

I am sorry to say it. I have stayed in the North and do not think their leaders are worse than our leaders. Our leaders are worse.

In my own local government, since I was born, the allocation has always been diverted by as little as one or two individuals. These are money meant for local villagers to take care of themselves. Even fertilizers have been diverted by the very people who will first call us for tribal wars.

I have seen these people stole from our people. I have seen them lie and loot. I have seen their arrogance and stupidity.

In the North, I have seen real humility of leadership. Even when they stole in the North, I have seen them share the money in crude ways.

Ask any copper that served in any local government in the north. They get shares. You can see that the problem in the north is more like a misconception of governance and developement whereas what we have in the East is sheer wickedness.

Away with these tribal wars. Away with Inept GEJ and his likes. Away with corrupt and stinking Atiku, IBB, Abdusalam.

What we need is good governance and equal opportunities for all.

Come to think of it. All humanity is same. Come to think of it. It is possible our forefathers crossed-road when they were migrating to the extent that you may have a blood link to one so called Hausa man than the Igbo man you want to die for.

In essence; we are one people and enough of tribalism

This latest comment have really shown who you are and what you represent, Now i know where you are coming from and where you are going to, you are likes of Gen Ike Nwachukwus, but let me remind you that no matter how you think you are conversant with the affairs in the Northern Nigeria, you still remain a blind man. You are protecting your cheaper area of abode. Butterfly will never be a bird.

Spare us these Nationalist gospel, many before you tried and failed. The mistake of 1914 is worthy of correction . You failed to confront the few ones in your local government that are diverting your allocation, only on nairaland you think you can brainwash your fellow Igbos with these your bullshit. Have you asked yourself why these northerners have not complained since they have been dominating the military in Nigeria? what is going on in the army is a part of transformation. I wonder if you understand that word very well.

If GEJ can succeed in Transforming the army, a big credit will be given to him, i am not his admirer, but i commend him on this reformation. Change another topic, my advice is for you and your family to remain firmly in the north, later we shall be sympathizing with people who decided to commit suicide as the killed Igbos in the north. Tomatoes, onions, carrots and guinea fowl are very cheap there.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Yes you just wonder what warrants the huge claims Igbos insist on in Nigeria when the whole of Igboland , all the five states is just a total of 29,135 sq km which is exactly 3.15% of Nigerias land area. Many other tribes have higher stakes in the ownership of Nigeria. The 3.15 % they have is devastated by gulley erosion and soil leaching and cannot support agriculture in any scale.

Israel has a population of just 8 million people occupying an area of 22000m2 if Israel were to be part of Nigerian am sure they would be Minorities among the Minorities while your useless, inept and unproductive Hausa Fulani will want to have a higher stake in that country .

6 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

Israel has a population of just 8 million people occupying an area of 22000m2 if Israel were to be part of Nigerian am sure they would be Minorities among the Minorities while your useless, inept and unproductive Hausa Fulani will want to have a higher stake in that country .

Eventually you will be placed in your proper place. A tiny minority.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by miiraaj: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

if this is wickedness then know for Certain that the Hausa /Fulani are Devils who have held on to the Nations Military Leadership for more than 40 years and with no GOC coming from any Igbo or Niger Deltan states, we all know how inept/Devilish northern Military leaders have been that they used their priviledged position to kill off other military leader of Yorubas and Middle belt Regions using a phantom coup excuse. we remeber hwo Obasanjo was almost killed with all yoruba Generals because of a phanthom coup and how Middle belt leaders were murdered in 1976 and 1990

Can u please tell us how many hausa/fulani led d nations millitary frm 1960 to date? Stop exposing ur ignorance?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ejine(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Damn! Kettykins has completely destroyed these abokis in this debate, and left them completely and hopelessly discombobulated! grin

Nice job guys! grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Psylas: in english we call it ibo
.na waa o. i didn't kno Igbo have english name.
seun and nairaland una get mouth

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by EagleNest(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Haba! Person no go rest for this country.
The Boko Haram effort is no longer working and now it's marginalization in Military.
Quota system is one of the many evils of government. Incompetency hoisted on everybody b/c of Quota.
Even GEJ is a beneficiary!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by COOLDUN: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
shymexx: Interesting... I've been following this story since week and I honestly don't really want to comment on this topic, however, I'll just do it for the sake of it....

There are 36 states in Nigeria - 19 in the North and 17 in the South... Hausa/Fulani dominate the North with Hausa being the lingua franca - while there are different languages in the South, so it's just common sense to expect Hausa sounding names to dominate the army based on federal character.... However, it's problematic to try and correct the malpractices that have been going on for 40 years within 2 years, without setting yourself up... Northerners have every RIGHT in the world to be suspicious because of the history of the country - and Nigeria has never been one.... If you want justice and equality - you have to restructure the country, and make all the stakeholders feel like they're part of the establishment, which isn't the case right now...

With that being said - according to the propaganda against the COAS, the most affected are the other non-Igbo Southerners... So, God forbid, if whatever happened in 1966 in the Army(between Northerners and Igbos) happens again, I don't think other Southerner officers in the Army will support the Igbos... They'll most likely stay NEUTRAL - and all Igbos need to read the handwriting on the wall before they start singing their "Southern betrayal tune" again... You aren't carrying other Southerners along now - so don't expect them to support you when it's time for the 'BLOWBACK'!!

The country has never been one, anyway... undecided

There was no time other southerners ever supported and assisted the Igbos, now is not going to be different, the household enmity has been there. Just spare us the warning we know you guys very well. The devil we know is better than the angels we don't know. Nothing more than separation will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Wily1Wily: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
miiraaj:

Can u please tell us how many hausa/fulani led d nations millitary frm 1960 to date? Stop exposing ur ignorance?
Tell us the reason why Hausa/Fulani Core Islamic North military men wanted to wipe out/ kill all Military men of Middle Belt origin.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Maj Gen Kenneth G. Exham 1 956–1959 Duke of Wellington's Regiment
Maj Gen Foster GOC
Maj Gen John Alexander Mackenzie GOC 1963
Maj Gen Sir Christopher Welby-Everard GOC 1963–1965 Last British GOC
Maj Gen Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi GOC 1965–1966 Later military ruler
Lt Col Yakubu Gowon FSS COAS January 1966 - July 1966 Later military ruler
Lt Col Joseph Akahan OFR FSS COAS May 1967 - May 1968
Maj Gen Hassan Katsina rcds psc COAS May 1968 - January 1971
Maj Gen David Ejoor COAS January 1971 - July 1975
Lt Gen Theophilus Danjuma COAS July 1975 - October 1979
Lt Gen Ipoola Alani Akinrinade CFR FSS COAS October 1979 - April 1980 nil
Lt Gen Gibson Jalo CFR FSS JSS COAS April 1980 - October 1981
[/b] Lt Gen Mohammed Inuwa Wushishi CFR FSS COAS October 1981 - October 1983[/b]
Maj Gen Ibrahim Babangida COAS January 1984 - August 1985 Later military ruler
Lt Gen Sani Abacha GCON, DSS mni COAS August 1985 - August 1990 Later military ruler
Lt Gen Salihu Ibrahim FSS FHWC COAS August 1990 - September 1993
Lt Gen Aliyu Gusau Mohammed DSS rcds COAS September 1993 - November 1993
Maj Gen Chris Alli CRG DSS ndc psc(+) COAS November 1993 - August 1994??
Maj Gen Alwali Kazir DSS Usawc psc(+) COAS August 1994 - March 1996
Lt Gen Victor Malu DSS mni fwc psc COAS May 1999 - April 2001
Lt Gen Alexander Ogomudia COAS April 2001 - June 2003 Later Chief of Defence Staff (CDS).
Lt Gen Martin Luther Agwai COAS June 2003 June 2006 Later Commander of the United Nations African Union Mission in Darfur.
Lt Gen Owoye Andrew Azazi COAS 1 June 2006 - May 2007 Later Chief of Defence Staff (CDS).
Lt Gen Luka Yusuf CFR GSS GPP DSO psc(+) fwc Msc COAS June 2007 - August 2008
Lt Gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau CFR GSS psc ndc fwc(+) PhD COAS August 2008 - September 2010
Lt Gen Onyabor Azubuike Ihejirika CFR GSS psc(+) fwc fniqs COAS September 2010 - Date

Please Kindly note that within these periods the Hausa Fulani provided most of the GOCs and the Ministers of Defence

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by itsmayiela(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Some folks just make funny comments here and i sit and laff weneva i read such. Before taking sides, pls try to do a little geography and look at the map of nigeria and all the regions. Which region has the largest land mass (non-marine area)? And what proportion of the region should be represented in the armed forces? Also, take a look at the riverine areas of the country (coastal regions) and know how many states have water surrounding them and the proportion of its population that should be represented in the Nigerian Navy.

Perhaps this should give you an insight to why most of the people in the Nigerian army are from the North and why most of the people in the Navy are from southern and Niger delta origin.

That is simple sense. Mind you, i once served in the armed forces
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote
author=Eze Promoe]If
they like they sack every Igbo in the army and install Northerners. How
will this stop their brothers from polishing my shoe anytime I want to
go out.
[/quote]

hahahaahahahahaha. Laugh don make me piss hot urine.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Maj Gen Kenneth G. Exham 1 Foreign 956–1959 Duke of Wellington's Regiment
Maj Gen Foster GOC Foreign
Maj Gen John Alexander Mackenzie Foreign GOC 1963
Maj Gen Sir Christopher Welby-Everard Foreign GOC 1963–1965 Last British GOC
Maj Gen Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi Igbo GOC 1965–1966 Later military ruler
Lt Col Yakubu Gowon FSS COAS Northern Minority January 1966 - July 1966 Later military ruler
Lt Col Joseph Akahan OFR FSS Northern Minority COAS May 1967 - May 1968
Maj Gen Hassan Katsina rcds psc North COAS May 1968 - January 1971
Maj Gen David Ejoor Niger Delta COAS January 1971 - July 1975
Lt Gen Theophilus Danjuma Northern Minority COAS July 1975 - October 1979
Lt Gen Ipoola Alani Akinrinade CFR FSS Yoruba COAS October 1979 - April 1980 nil
Lt Gen Gibson Jalo CFR FSS JSS Northern Minority COAS April 1980 - October 1981
Lt Gen Mohammed Inuwa Wushishi CFR FSS North COAS October 1981 - October 1983
Maj Gen Ibrahim Babangida North COAS January 1984 - August 1985 Later military ruler
Lt Gen Sani Abacha GCON, DSS mni North COAS August 1985 - August 1990 Later military ruler
Lt Gen Salihu Ibrahim FSS FHWC North COAS August 1990 - September 1993
Lt Gen Aliyu Gusau Mohammed DSS rcds North COAS September 1993 - November 1993
Maj Gen Chris Alli CRG DSS ndc psc(+) Northern Minority COAS November 1993 - August 1994??
Maj Gen Alwali Kazir DSS Usawc psc(+) North COAS August 1994 - March 1996

Before the 4th Republic the North produced 7 Igbos produced only 1 Niger Delta only 1 Northern Minority produced 5 foreigners 4 , yourba 1

Gen Victor Malu DSS mni fwc psc Northern Minority COAS May 1999 - April 2001
Gen Alexander Ogomudia Niger Delta COAS April 2001 - June 2003 Later Chief of Defence Staff (CDS).
Lt Gen Martin Luther Agwai Northern Minority COAS June 2003 June 2006 Later Commander of the United Nations African Union Mission in Darfur.
Lt Gen Owoye Andrew Azazi Niger Delta COAS 1 June 2006 - May 2007 Later Chief of Defence Staff (CDS).
Lt Gen Luka Yusuf CFR GSS GPP DSO psc(+) fwc Msc Northern Minority COAS June 2007 - August 2008
Lt Gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau CFR GSS psc ndc fwc(+) PhD North COAS August 2008 - September 2010
Lt Gen Onyabor Azubuike Ihejirika CFR GSS psc(+) fwc fniqs Igbo COAS September 2010 - Date

Please Kindly note that within these periods the Hausa Fulani provided most of the GOCs and the Ministers of Defence

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Bokoharam: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Built2last: There is one way out of this mess. Take a census of the tribes in the army and publish it for ! Nigerians to see. It will be clear which tribe has dominated the army for over 50 years. When someone arises to right wrongs people will wake to evil agitation. Obj came to power in 1999 and retired many generals and divided the armoury to all regions of Nigeria and they shouted that he was giving preference to Yoruba people.until we accept Merritt as a country, we may continue to be on auto reverse..

Good point. But, You that because hates Census, simply because of the Igboman.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ozonna(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
itsmayiela: Some folks just make funny comments here and i sit and laff weneva i read such. Before taking sides, pls try to do a little geography and look at the map of nigeria and all the regions. Which region has the largest land mass (non-marine area)? And what proportion of the region should be represented in the armed forces? Also, take a look at the riverine areas of the country (coastal regions) and know how many states have water surrounding them and the proportion of its population that should be represented in the Nigerian Navy.

Perhaps this should give you an insight to why most of the people in the Nigerian army are from the North and why most of the people in the Navy are from southern and Niger delta origin.

That is simple sense. Mind you, i once served in the armed forces

If we are to Follow what you wrote above, then why do we have many Northerners in the NNPC since we're yet to start oil exploration in the north? How come a large number of our top. Civil servants come from the North since we know that Southerners are educationally advanced than the Northerners? What about NPA,NMA,Customs,etc all in Lagos have many Northerners workin there and we all know there is no sea in the north.

I usually ignore tribalistic threads like this but this Ihejirika story is getting too much. Many threads have been opened cos of it in the pass few days. The other day it was igbos are many in the Super Eagles, now its that Igbos are increasing in the Army. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dede1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
The malnourished cretins are at it again in the jungle called Nigeria. They started with their imbecilic public disturbance (boko-haram) in northern regions of Nigerian and recently embarked on the political distortions and smear campaigns against any Igbo person who heads a ministry or governmental agency.

When the first Boko Haram or Mend bomb exploded in Abuja, these moronic dingbats from the north and their lily-hearted surrogate sons and daughters from southern Nigeria mounted on a political pulpit calling for dismissal of Capt. Emma Ihieanacho as the minister of Internal Affaire as if the ministry ever controls ordinary armed women.

However, since the firing of Capt Ihianacho, Abuja and other parts of the country have been constantly subjected under the barrage of bombs. Yet no nitwit has called for the head of Minister for Internal Affairs because he\she is not Igbo. IG Ogbonnaya Onovo was hurried out of Abuja as if he created the act of kidnapping.

I am not surprised the noise decibels that originate form political cries instigated by loudmouthed ingrates and the dirty cows could crash the hell wide open because an Igbo is involved. Not long ago, it was the turn of one Mrs R Uzoma to go because she refused to succumb to the tribal tinted demands of a minister from northern region of Nigeria. I still wonder why the minister should even last for one day in office chasing appointments while country is pummeled by Boko Haram. Of course, the minister is a so-called northerner.

Now, it is the turn of Lt Gen Ihiejirika to go because yet again he is Igbo. These events are sure footprints of human endeavors that led to January 15, 1966 coup which in turn saw the July 29, 1966 coup and led to military attack on Biafra by Gowon-led Nigeria. Most imbecilic ninnies who thought recorded events are mainly for the wise tend to commit this same blunder over and over again only to blame their idiocy on someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
saved: Nigerian Army is seen as an appendage of Northern fiefs for dominance, religious uprising and political manipulations by Northern lords. If you doubt my conclusion, check the motto on the logo or emblem of the Army, you will agree with me that it is written in ARABIC. Check our currency notes from one hundred naira and above, you will also concur with me that "IN GOD WE TRUST" was written in ARABIC on the notes. Sheik Gumi was only trying to remind us that the North owns the Nigerian Army. Any other part or tribe is just a hired servant, if not, is Arabic our official language? Let me stop before fatwa is declared or issued on us in Jos. Peace on the plateau....

If you have your tribal script forward to the national assembly. Some Nigerian citizens can only read the Arabic scripts hence it is enshrined in the currency. As to the army emblem, it means help is from Allah alone. That is done to make the army attractive to Muslims who might have entertained fear for dying for a circular state in case there is a war. But what is your problem with Arabs jos man?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Aeman(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nothern islamist are useless sons of bitches.alwayz causing trouble this ppl r simply animals causing problem 4 nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
@kettykings

You have tried. Actually holding up to 3 Hausa fulanis in the list;

Hassan Usman katsina
Aliyu Guasu
Abdurrahman Dambazau

Are the only Hausa Fulani in your bolded list.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Aeman: Nothern islamist are useless sons of bitches.alwayz causing trouble this ppl r simply animals causing problem 4 nigerians.

But you are Biafran , so what's your problem ?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma: @kettykings

You have tried. Actually holding up to 3 Hausa fulanis in the list;

Hassan Usman katsina
Aliyu Guasu
Abdurrahman Dambazau

Are the only Hausa Fulani in your bolded list.

Do you want the List of GOCs,under these COAS too Chiefs of Defence staff , CONS,COAir stafff
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

This latest comment have really shown who you are and what you represent, Now i know where you are coming from and where you are going to, you are likes of Gen Ike Nwachukwus, but let me remind you that no matter how you think you are conversant with the affairs in the Northern Nigeria, you still remain a blind man. You are protecting your cheaper area of abode. Butterfly will never be a bird.

Spare us these Nationalist gospel, many before you tried and failed. The mistake of 1914 is worthy of correction . You failed to confront the few ones in your local government that are diverting your allocation, only on nairaland you think you can brainwash your fellow Igbos with these your bullshit. Have you asked yourself why these northerners have not complained since they have been dominating the military in Nigeria? what is going on in the army is a part of transformation. I wonder if you understand that word very well.

If GEJ can succeed in Transforming the army, a big credit will be given to him, i am not his admirer, but i commend him on this reformation. Change another topic, my advice is for you and your family to remain firmly in the north, later we shall be sympathizing with people who decided to commit suicide as the killed Igbos in the north. Tomatoes, onions, carrots and guinea fowl are very cheap there.

Your answer is a true reflection of the igbos mindset. And the worst part of it is that "Butterfly will never be a Bird". Shikenan.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
Aeman: Nothern islamist are useless sons of bitches.alwayz causing trouble this ppl r simply animals causing problem 4 nigerians.

Accept Islam for your salvation.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings:

Do you want the List of GOCs,under these COAS too Chiefs of Defence staff , CONS,COAir stafff

You don't expect Igbos to be the GOC's at the time they had the republic of Biafra or a few years later. Japan and Germany are still being watched and cannot build A great military even now because of their role in the second world war. Just to give you more education;

General Abatcha was Kanuri and not Hausa Fulani ( his ancestors faught wars with the Fulani)
Gens. Babaabgida And wushishi are of Gbayi tribe of middle belt ( niger state)
Alwali Kazir is from Bedde tribe of Yobe state
Salihu Ibrahim is Igbirra tribe from Okene LGA of Kogi state.

Your hatred of Hausa/ Fulani affects them because they were Muslims. The real hatred you have is perhaps for Muslims .
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
For those who are advocating for Justice and Fair play would realize who is really practicing Hypocrazy

Since Independence till date below are the Chief Injustices of Nigeria who have perpetrated the worst Kind of Injustice since Independence so much that a man
who stole 23 Billion was given an option of fine of 750,000 less than 1 % of the stolen fund .

And part of the National anthem reads
To build a nation where peace
And justice reign.

Chief INJustices of Nigeria
Chief INJustice
Chief INJustice
Adetokunbo Ademola ------ West
Taslim Olawale Elias ------ West
Darnley Arthur Alexander------ West
Atanda Fatai Williams ----- West
George Sodeinde Sowemimo ----- West
Ayo Gabriel Irikefe ------ West
Mohammed Bello ---- North
Muhammad Lawal Uwais --- North
Salihu Moddibo Alfa Belgore--- North
Idris Legbo Kutigi----- North
Aloysius Iyorgyer Katsina-Alu ---- North Minority
Dahiru Musdapher --- North
Aloma Mariam Mukhtar-------- North

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
For those who are advocating for Justice and Fair play would realize who is really practicing Hypocrazy

Since Independence till date below are the Chief Injustices of Nigeria who have perpetrated the worst Kind of Injustice since Independence so much that a man
who stole 23 Billion was given an option of fine of 750,000 less than 1 % of the stolen fund .

And part of the National anthem reads
To build a nation where peace
And justice reign.

Chief INJustice
Chief INJustice
Adetokunbo Ademola West
Taslim Olawale Elias West
Darnley Arthur Alexander West
Atanda Fatai Williams West
George Sodeinde Sowemimo West
Ayo Gabriel Irikefe West
Mohammed Bello North
Muhammad Lawal Uwais North
Salihu Moddibo Alfa Belgore North
Idris Legbo Kutigi North
Aloysius Iyorgyer Katsina-Alu North Minority
Dahiru Musdapher North
Aloma Mariam Mukhtar North

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Jonathan Speaks On Maina’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.