Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,922 members, 7,844,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42917 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ejine(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
tomakint:

What is your problem 'funky Mallam' how many times am I going to educate you on this forum?

I will like to be specific now, just follow me;

1) About 30% of the Core North are disabled beggars;
2) About 10% of the Core North are able-bodied beggars (Almajiris);
3) About 15% of the Core North are graduates (be it B.Sc, Masters and PhD holders);
4) About 30% of the Core North are gainfully employed (despite having a mere 15% who are graduates, making the remaining 15% ghost workers);
5) About 10% of the Core North are self-employed (starting from your mai-suya, mai-tea, ram sellers, money-changers, traders etc);
6) While the remaining 5% of the Core North consists of the following (your elders, those few elite class controlling your destinies, the unknown several business men, your few second Royal Fathers and those politicians)
Now tell me what is GOOD about your CORE NORTH?
I am waiting…………………..
N.B: When I say CORE NORTH I mean the following states; Adamawa (North), Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna (North), Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger (North), Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.

Laughing my phucking asss off! BURIED!!! grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dede1:

I guess your niches for moronic display do not know the limit of boundaries. For the umpteenth time, there is nothing such Hausa/Fulani ethnicity in Nigeria. However, there is Hausa or Fulani ethnic group in Nigeria. A dumbass fool trying to be smart by hiding behind silly conjecture such Hausa/Fulani.

Shut up! You are an intruder. Why don't you ask and find out what we are discussing. No home training .
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Biggoozz: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
oil suop: my ibo friend told me that only ibos can fix nigeria, that they are nation builder.Nigeria need igbo ASAP, this song he play for me even thou i dont understand ibo language,it says power to nigeria jews only them can fix nigeria

i just wan my ibo brothers to play this song sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjCzkzXXsZg

I tell ya, I enjoyed the song no be small. Those high-life artists have a funny way of communicating and make sense a lot of times.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by joeyfire(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
aurenflani:

Thing is we do not go outside of the country to spoil Nigerian name.

https://www.nairaland.com/1185944/nigerian-among-al-qaeda-fighters-arrested

Haven't u guys been found in terrorist camps in mali, afghanistan, somalia etc.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by redsun(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
I can really see why Nigeria is burning for real. These animals thinks it is their birth rights to ruin Nigeria with their cattle,fanatic,tribal and incestious manners. The game is for those that are most qualified and those that are ready to deliver,not a birth right for f.ools that happens to be connected to the foo.ls incharge.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Policewoman(f): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Desola:

On point!
Bit.ches like u should be locked up in the assylum. Agreeing with that aboki ret.ard makes you an Yoruba idiat.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
tomakint:
What is your problem 'funky Mallam' how many times am I going to educate you on this forum?

3) About 15% of the Core North are graduates (be it B.Sc, Masters and PhD holders);
4) About 30% of the Core North are gainfully employed (despite having a mere 15% who are graduates, making the remaining 15% ghost workers);
5) About 10% of the Core North are self-employed (starting from your mai-suya, mai-tea, ram sellers, money-changers, traders etc);
6) While the remaining 5% of the Core North consists of the following (your elders, those few elite class controlling your destinies, the unknown several business men, your few second Royal Fathers and those politicians)
I am waiting…………………..
N.B: When I say CORE NORTH I mean the following states; Adamawa (North), Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna (North), Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger (North), Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.

The core east (the same tiny landlocke enclave, nothing core about it)

1. 20 % fake certificates pretending to be educated and circulating the dummy certificate among the siblings.
2. 20 % Drug couriers travelling to South east Asia , and Brazil as europe is too hot.
3. 15% Spare parts dealers in lagos .graduates of drug trafficking.
4. 5% in freing jails awaiting death sentences and similar for drug courier offences and 419.
5. 10% Have well established kidnapping business, can kidnap all including their own parents.
6. 10% en route to europe accross \Sahara desert for prostitutiition.
7. 10% the Osu Igbos banished in the evil forest as they are subhuman even among Okoro.
8. 10% The remaining die hard cannibals - beware of them , they can eat you uncooked.
Sorry the labourers in America are are part of (1) above and many are on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
tomakint:

I am waiting…………………..

1. 20 % fake certificates pretending to be educated and circulating the dummy certificate among the siblings.
2. 20 % Drug couriers travelling to South east Asia , and Brazil as europe is too hot.
4. 5% in foreign jails awaiting death sentences and similar for drug courier offences and 419.
5. 10% Have well established kidnapping business, can kidnap all including their own parents.
7. 10% the Osu Igbos banished in the evil forest as they are subhuman even among Okoro.
8. 10% The remaining die hard cannibals - beware of them , they can eat you uncooked.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
Policewoman: Bit.ches like u should be locked up in the assylum. Agreeing with that aboki ret.ard makes you an Yoruba idiat.

Wao Policewoman where have you been all these while, really miss your contributions here, thank God you are back winkplease please ignore that 'she-male' for now!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

4. 5% in foreign jails awaiting death sentences and similar for drug courier offences and 419.
Ignored

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Policewoman(f): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
aurenflani:

They are our brothers and sisters and we know how to fair with them. We do not wish them harm and they know it. If your igbo nyansh try an atoms weight in trying to kill Hausa in your backyard, that is the time for us to finish what we have started but restrained ourselves since your heavily bearded lion the late ikemba had decided to chicken out and abscond to that tiny enclave.
Aboki that cannot feed their almajiri children are coming here to flex muscles. We easterners in the forces are keenly watching you abokis and ofemmanus to try any rubbish. GEJ for lyfff!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Policewoman: Aboki that cannot feed their almajiri children are coming here to flex muscles. We easterners in the forces are keenly watching you abokis and ofemmanus to try any rubbish. GEJ for lyfff!!!!!

Whose life?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Policewoman(f): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Biggoozz:

@ Policewoman, is the bone-faced, red cap wearing Mopol in your profile you for real? I fear o! Biko onwee onye cholum okwu, aga'm akpoturu gi ka ibia yiere'm ya egwu ok? grin
Inweghi nsogbu nwanne m. O nwee onye Yoruba ma o bu aboki choro gi okwu, i kpoo m ka m were egbe kupuo ya isi. Bunch of lunatics.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Am not happy igbos dominate , am hapi because it happened out of merit. am also hapi Emenike, Omeruo,mikel, oboabuna, enyeama,keshi, kanu,etc are igbos.
Happy dat merit tnz favour igbos
So, igbos are dominating the army, and it is a crime because....?
@ all ofemmanus, y are u all spewing rubbish here as if we expected u ppl to nod at d devt. U shd keep being d predictable you are. Selling ur birthright to support fed xter and nepotism is well known among u. Weak n lazy asses.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Roseart: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
My question is, where is the proof that under this guy one group has been favored more than the other. A shortlist of names is being disingenuous on the part of the originator of this story. If the guy is favoring his side and there is substantial proof then yes he should be reprimanded.

I don't know why the Northern senators seem to find time to congregate for the most useless things. Its like they want to prove how they have unlimited free time to piss away. Boko Haram, Polio, Poverty, and the list is endless demands more attention than a rumor.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by mbakwe: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
THE NORTH IS AT IT AGAIN, GOODLUCK WATCH YOUR BACK,PURE POLITICS..... SHINE UR EYES. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Maple:

What are u afraid of brother; that should there be another civil war your side would loose again?
You know this is an impossibility now. The only thing we are trying to do is to reduce casualties from our side. Nigeria would cease to exist and we would hand you slaves over to the west and Arabs for proper management.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
mbakwe: THE NORTH IS AT IT AGAIN, GOODLUCK WATCH YOUR BACK,PURE POLITICS..... SHINE UR EYES. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Guy nothing dey happen to that man, Goodluck Jonathan, their wings (Northerners) have been finally clipped, if they have the balls make dem touch that man, then I will come and divide Nigeria myself angry

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by cameronese(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Eventually you will be placed in your proper place. A tiny minority.

Pls when you talk of putting into place, do not forget that except for the help of Cameroon who blocked The Biafran Seaway, except for the use of federal might and the support of international community, and the assistance of the Yorubas, Housa/Fulani could have been a history by now.

Think twice before you talk too much!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
cameronese:

Pls when you talk of putting into place, do not forget that except for the help of Cameroon who block The Biafran Seaway, except for the use of federal might and the support of international community, and the assistance of the Yorubas, Housa/Fulani could have been a history by now.

Think twice before you talk too much!
Guy you too funny, did you just typed 'think' I don't think an average aboki engage their 'basic cognitive skills' you should know now cool

5 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by joeyfire(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:
I may be a teacher but my kindergarten experience is limited. I cannot teach toddlers. Go find a play school teacher to explain to you, the established world standard of how chief judges of a country emerge. sad it's not rocket science!

Buffoon for all ages. As if half baked northern lawyers were not dusted up in their early fourties and appointed judges in northern states and within a year or two pushed up to the federal high court or court of appeal. More qualified and senior southerners were passed up by IBB and abacha this way. The ones who were allowed into the federal juficiary were appointed very close to the then retirement age of 65.

Federal Character Pikin like you get mouth to yarn. No be una fault
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma: The Igbos can never provide honest leadership wherever they find themselves. [b]Their rise fr ok primitive culture to civilization with no natural development is commendable [/b]but it denied them the sense of social mutual existene and code of ethics. They will always cheat. Ihejirika is only 2 years in that position but his Igbo genes are telling him that he must fill all th positions with Igbos. The same with the immigration lady Who wanted to convert the Nigerian immigration service into Biafran immigration service. All the other Igbo people in position behave in the same way. Those who are not in position will courier drugs and kidnap other people- anything illegal and antisocial they are there. This army scandal is affecting all other non Igbo Nigerians not just the north. When you read the details you will see that more yorubas are adversely affected by this ihejirika's nepotism. They can shout , they can scream, but we must get to the bottom of it. If the country is to be divided so be it and let's do it in peace. South for SOUTHERNERS and north for NORTHERNERS . It is a continuation of their Jan 1966 plans.
Igbo tradition/religion is the richest in the whole world. Igbo social consciousness is centuries ahead of any other civilization on earth. Igbo astrology is the most advanced yet. Igbo natural mode of education is years ahead of the currently used ones in Nigeria. Igbo ancient arts and culture span centuries, and are very beautiful. Igbo writing system is still in use in arts and decorations, and is currently being modernized to be used in formal education. Igbo literature are popular in the world. Igbo musicians are one of the world's greatest. Igboland scenery is breathtakingly beautiful. Igbo sportsmen have all left indelible marks in a lot of sports. Igbo fought for your independence. Igbo fought to remove you from slavery. Igbo built a lot this institutions that you are trying so hard to keep them away from. But you have no culture of your own, no education of your own, no mind of your own, no religion of your own. When I see you, though we share a country, all I can think of is the koran. You don't want to think, you dont want to be successful, you don't want to be free. Your religion has made you a slave of it. And a slave to those who control the religion (arabs). Repent and bow to CHUKWU cool

5 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by paulchucks: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why havent they gone for a meeting about the north east and north west having six and seven states while the south east has 5 they are mad people

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Instead of performing their legislative duties jeje,they are washing their dirty garment publicly. I think it's high time d north realised that we ve equal ownership of naija. Let heaven fall n see what ll happen sef. am proudly kogite
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by cameronese(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Igbo tradition/religion is the richest in the whole world. Igbo social consciousness is centuries ahead of any other civilization on earth. Igbo astrology is the most advanced yet. Igbo natural mode of education is years ahead of the currently used ones in Nigeria. Igbo ancient arts and culture span centuries, and are very beautiful. Igbo writing system is still in use in arts and decorations, and is currently being modernized to be used in formal education. Igbo literature are popular in the world. Igbo musicians are one of the world's greatest. Igboland scenery is breathtakingly beautiful. Igbo sportsmen have all left indelible marks in a lot of sports. Igbo fought for your independence. Igbo fought to remove you from slavery. Igbo built a lot this institutions that you are trying so hard to keep them away from. But you have no culture of your own, no education of your own, no mind of your own, no religion of your own. When I see you, though we share a country, all I can think of is the koran. You don't want to think, you dont want to be successful, you don't want to be free. Your religion has made you a slave of it. And a slave to those who control the religion (arabs). Repent and bow to CHUKWU cool

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by jude33084(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Τhis is coming at a time the Ibo led JTF is recording a huge success against Boko Haram. Gumi and all his aides and plans shall fail in Jesus name.

Blood Suckers angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
souldust: and for those that are saying the north has dominated the army for lalala years. Well let me tell you that those that have dominated the army are not really Hausa Fulani like you think. They have been those in the north central. The ones you call middle beltern and have refused to recognise as "core north"

but that aside. Lets not talk like the exclusion of the igbos from the military for much of our history cannot be justified. In the military, there are two watch words: respect and loyalty. You cannot be sure of these two words in sessionists! Yes there was a reintergration programme but you do not expect a rapid change in the military. And this, you know down in your heart, is true.
Yes this secessionists are saying that you either do things the right way, and allow qualified "Nigerians" to manage the army and other institutions, or they go ahead and have their own country. You choose!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ogosoga: when they were dominating nobody complained
I does
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by heisenberg33: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

I don't know that you will ever waste your precious time and hard acquired knowledge on that tribal marked face animal, but as a wise word says that if you keep silent to a fool, he will brag that his kinsmen are all afraid of him. For you to know the level of his stupidity he ended his trash by calling for a Southern Nigerian country with the same people he called so many nasty names. That alone will show you how useless and illiterate he is.

He want to be with the Igbos that are bad people in one Southern Nigeria right? if this guy is not insane he would have known that is better to remain in Nigeria than to be with the yorubas in one Southern Nigeria. Yorubas should work hard and get their country as the perfect and saints we have in Africa. No Southern Nigeria and No ONE Nigeria too.

Let the Igbos have their country where they will kill each other through their bad characters. At least is better to live with the devil you know than the angels you don't know. By the way is Otedola from which tribe? the band member of Sunny Ade that was caught at the airport with drugs last time is from which tribe? the doctor that molest the sick patience in the hospital in London is from which tribe? Idiot kettles that call pots black.

That boy/man is a fool. That Nigeria is still like this is because of the Northern misrule.......I don't know why anything Igbo pains some people so much, in fact like you said i should leave him to his Ignorance but it is just that it pains me when people just come and talk rubbish...........The most corrupt public rulers we have had since the inception of this country are his people......Babangida, Abacha etc........yet he had the guts to site an example that the Immigrations woman was Igbo.....What about all the past People from the North that have been in charge of NNPC and have crippled it?are they also Igbos?During the Biafran war the Igbos could refine their own crude, and make things including weapons for themselves because we were blockaded in land and sea. Meanwhile all his brothers who have ruled this country have not been able to turn Nigeria into a manufacturer of anything, not even a needle. If there is any region to blame for mismanagement of our collect resources and large scale corruption, it is his part of the country.....What moral justification does he have to spew all those rubbish.like you said i will try to ignore him

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Godmann(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Josh090:
Bro, I kinda like the way you reason, its quite better than those of some of your belligerent brothers.
But I want you to explain further, how did the yorubas as an ethnic group take your money and give you 20pounds?
And how do you expect yoruba people to react to invasion of Oree?
Thanks.
On mobile. let's talk on 08090631503
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

This is a tribal issue. It is purely an Igbo affair. Igbos don't give a damn about Christians if you are not Igbo. It is an Igbo agenda and must be treated as such everyone else is affected.
Old tricks. Keep doing it. It might work. Most Nigerians are stupid. This time there would be no agreement with Igbos and any other groups, to avoid backstabbing (at least in strategic issues). Everybody on his own. Those who like war, may they be visited by war. It can never be one sided again. Ozoemenna. He who lives by the sword, shall perish by the sword. KELE CHUKWU

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
We Igbos have sacrificed a lot for these ungrateful ba.sta.rds. Look at the military that they controlled, it is in near comatose condition. We are at risk of a foreign invasion, all because of the unfounded hatred of the Igbo. You have condemned yourselves to crippling poverty and destitution, all because of the fear of Igbo domination. Now all those institutions that you have cornered for your tribes, because of your small mindedness, are all in comatose. At the end of everything, we all suffer (including us Igbos). Police, Army, PHCN, NUPENG, and virtually all civil service positions are controlled by you. Look at their services and tell yourselves the truth. Are you satisfied?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others / Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.