Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Need Sincere Answers - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Sincere Answers (4556 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Need Sincere Answers by weaseloo: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
victorian: At Op, try to remove your mind from the fact that your hubby bought a car for u , in his name.. The bottom line is , he bought a car for u to conveniently move around, take the kids to crèche or school without hassles. It's natural for one to buy his or her spouse such gifts, and not placing the receiver's name on the receipt..it's his money..that shouldn't bring up doubts abt his trust or love for you. Haven't u seen some homes, the husband will have fleet of cars but the dares not drive any, and they still live peacefully . Secondly, stop exchanging hot words or replying with snide remarks, when talking or laying yur ideas across. For your husband to say , all these... He is getting tired but that does not mean he wants to quit or that u shud quit.. He simply wants u to realize that he gradually turning his back and that u shud change some certain attitudes u cud av displayed at home.. All he wants, is for u to change your attitude at home and stop doing irritable things.
Think back, how u were behaving, while courting..and the things he use to mention that he admires abt you... Think back and retrace your steps..
Then about getting a job? Leave job out of it, due to sexual harrassments.,I will say buisness is better, like learning a skill alongside , the degree u av . A skill that will be compatible with your home, like dressmaking, interior decor, making of hairstyles etc. I know lots of housewives that are into these skills, packaged it in such a way that will make your hubby, friends and society at large proud of u smiley.. Sell the idea of any of these skill to your husband and let him how serious u r and how u can be able to manage your home , kids with him.. Without anyone suffering.. Then with prayers , his heart will soften...
Best of luck, I hope it works.

@OP. This is the best advice I have read so far. I would follow this if I were you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Cause Of High Divorce Rate Among Nigerian Nurses In USA? / All What Your Mother Had And You Don't / Genuine 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.