Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Need Sincere Answers - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Sincere Answers (4554 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Sincere Answers by troubledSoul: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Abbott: Just like a baby with teething problems, troubledsoul, your marriage is @ a point where such issues occur and what I will only say is that it will PASS. Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. Make your life interesting.

About what you can do:
stock gift items(You wont get to worry about expiry dates)
Sell diary products if you have light regularly(Juice, Chivita milk, La casera n bottle water)
Sell baked goods: sliced bread: UTC, Butterfield, SoftCrust, etc and maybe with poultry eggs, good for quick breakfast for large families during week days.
Otherwise, if there is none, just open like a neighbourhood mini mart.

Overall, trust in God and lean not on ur understanding. All the best.

thank u so much.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Abbott(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
troubledSoul:
tnx alot. i do need more ideas so i can settle for d lucrative one

With great profit comes the risk of great loss and that is not advisable...my thots though.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Abbott(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
troubledSoul:

thank u so much.

Enjoy!
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by pweetymama(f): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
troubledSoul:
tnx alot. i do need more ideas so i can settle for d lucrative one
where are you based?
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by nobniger: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Madam Jennykadry,I de lafooo! "It's serious not to be growing, but its even more serious when we do not recognise that this is so" That was from Dr. Willis. So, you really believe this channel is a place you come to tell lies and transmit your deceitful behavior? Well, you're not just wrong, you're dead wrong. lying, or explicit misrepresentation of self here in Nairaland or elsewhere, is a subset of deceit. There is one good thing that comes out of all this, Nairalanders are in high level of consciousness about who you're. Madam Jennykadry, I pray thay your real self will continue to manifest itself and your deceitful behaviors drys up. What a fake, so sorry for the man you call husband. But then, you may be lying too
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by troubledSoul: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
pweetymama: where are you based?
owerri
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Madam Jennykadry,I de lafooo! "It's serious not to be growing, but its even more serious when we do not recognise that this is so" That was from Dr. Willis

WTH angry Here I was clapping my hands thinking that line came from your head only to find out you quoted Dr Willi willi? I hate it when people don't acknowledge sources at the very beginning instead of waiting till the end, all you would have started with was ....."According to Dr DCKISON 2011, it's serious......."

So, you really believe this channel is a place you come to tell lies and transmit your deceitful behavior? Well, you're not just wrong, you're dead wrong. lying, or explicit misrepresentation of self here in Nairaland or elsewhere, is a subset of deceit.

Deceit? so all the women you have deceived during inserting that your cursed sapele-water-discharging-instead-of-sp3rmmm p3nis inside their PP, you did not tell them the truth about yourself? how you are no different from a market woman who sells at the market, or the fact that you blame your sleepness night on an on line persona instead of GEJ who hasn't found you intellectually suited for a job position in Nigeria. kiss

Nairalanders are in high level of consciousness about who you're

Oh boy I am so shaking in my boots right now cos a Nairalander whose medulla oblongata was twisted at birth due to his carrier's weird angle 70 position during pregnancy, is after me. Oh lawdy lordy help me cry

Madam Jennykadry, I pray thay your real self will continue to manifest itself and your deceitful behaviors drys up

While you are there praying, please remember to commit yourself in prayers too, pray for a spiritual vasectomy to be performed on you cos goodness forbid if the watery seeds you plant in your girlfriend germinates and produce innocent children into this world. People like you who do not know how to shave their axillary hairs let alone pubic hairs and who are unable to tell the difference between the size and tip of their p3nis and children's crayon do not deserve the benefits of life.

What a fake, so sorry for the man you call husband.

Ok this is it, I hate people messing with me, I hate people toying with me stop confusing me dammit. First time you said I wasn't married, now you are mentioning husband, who on earth refused to use a condom during the s3x that led to your conception, or refused to drink lime water and alum during pregnancy to completely eradicate you from this earth and save me the misery of confusion. angry

But then, you may be lying too

Like you lied you could disvirgin a woman, went in and did your 20 seconds of madness, you came out and she still remained a virgin. Shatapp diaa I say cheesy
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
See how yanga dey sleep trouble come wake am up. Seh Jenny has been a good girl these past few months but trust people to bring her back to life. cool
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by coogar: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
dammit!
i thought the "no insult" policy on family section has been activated. why can't we just get along? why can't everyone be as meek as coogar?
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
coogar: dammit!
i thought the "no insult" policy on family section has been activated. why can't we just get along? why can't everyone be as meek as coogar?

Let me catch you diaaa Coogar. I know you are on break now from Jelitha, we will still see you an Ileobatojo on a thread tearing each others clothes.

So says your signature.

Pot calling kettle black! cheesy

The chief commander is talking!

Nairaland! tongue
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
jennykadry:

Let me catch you diaaa Coogar. I know you are on break now from Jelitha, we will still see you an Ileobatojo on a thread tearing each others clothes.

Jenny, this is off topic:

I read a post where someone asked and I quote!

" is that your husband on your profile pics , if yes, how have you been coping"

I laugh so tey Labor wan come sef!

So I ask again, who is that dude on your profile pics lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Vikin:

Jenny, this is off topic:

I read a post where someone asked and I quote!

" is that your husband on your profile pics , if yes, how have you been coping"

I laugh so tey Labor wan come sef!

So I ask again, who is that dude on your profile pics lipsrsealed

LMAO @ how have I been coping. I Can't remember the thread.

Tufiakwa, he is not my husband. I got the pic from the internet and I think from this site but can't remember where exactly. I have loved the pic right from the first day and I am not ready to let it go.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
jennykadry:

LMAO @ how have I been coping. I Can't remember the thread.

Tufiakwa, he is not my husband. I got the pic from the internet and I think from this site but can't remember where exactly. I have loved the pic right from the first day and I am not ready to let it go.

It's one of these celebrity front page post! He got so much likes from that comment which made me check your profile and voila! cheesy

Very funny pic I tell ya!
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
jennykadry:

you Nigerians won't kill me on this forum
IS THAT UR BOYFRIEND IN UR PROFILE PIC if yes, how have u been coping
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Unlike)

https://www.nairaland.com/1185507/picture-wizkid-wearing-skirt#14166010

Nigerians!

Lol
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Vikin: jennykadry:

you Nigerians won't kill me on this forum
IS THAT UR BOYFRIEND IN UR PROFILE PIC if yes, how have u been coping
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Unlike)

https://www.nairaland.com/1185507/picture-wizkid-wearing-skirt#14166010

Nigerians!

Lol

LMAO . You know I posted on that thread and never followed up grin
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by coogar: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Vikin:
Women have a great role to play in a Man's life! Coogar preaching? Wonders shall never end!

men play a greater role in women's lives ....
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by jemecks(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
first of all examine urself very well n knw where u r nt getting things right,then take out time to knw what he likes n dislikes,always discuss ur differences over with him in a sumbmissive manner,get him to tell u what d problems are ater doing all this and he insist on walking out then allow him and be on your own this life is too short to sacrifies ur happiness for nothing
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by swtdarling(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
@troubled soul,u cud sell ankara or any other type of cloth.or u cud be supplyin eggs to retailers with ur car or sell frozen foods or learn tailoring,cathering bead making,event planning etc.jst beware of credit,as it ruins business.all the best
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by nobniger: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Madam jennykadry, Did you say you're confused? Nawaoo! I think so too. You would have made it into one of those Niger comedy clubs but, your incompetence has deprive you of the ability to recognize your own incompetence, a typical know-it-all Niger woman, how sad. May be this is not the 1st time you're hearing it but, you do not have a good enough sense of humor to be funny. Your brain has been deceiving you into overestimating your own intelligence. Only dumb people criticize something they do not understand. All these may be an exercise in futility because you've shown you're too naive or stu pid to understand.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 06, 2013
madam poster, no matter the what you do to make you earn millions in an hour without humility its nothing to a man. remain at home and eat all the food and be humble to your man makes a whole lot of sense to him. so i really dont go well with those who ask you to go for business or whatever. i am sorry if i sound hash, if you go into business with the aim of showing off to your hubby that hey common, to hell with your money, i bet you your marriage will soon end.

for me:
1 sit down and think of your actions that prompt that statement from your hubby and amend pls
2 try not to argue with him to the point you raise your voice at him, yes you can argue and let him know how much you are unhappy but take it slow, he is your man.
3 pls face your studies for now, two kids and studies is a whole lot of work for you now. finish your studies and then get yourself a job (God will give you the best)
4 say sorry when you are wrong, demand with love he say sorry when he is wrong (you know how to do it)
5 please sieve all the advise you get here i beg you.
6 dont spoon feed your hubby with insultive words.

above all be loving, kind to him and pray for him, another thing i notice men like is praying for them, lay your hands on him and pray for him. watch it, he loves you but you need to change your ways.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Answers by troubledSoul: 6:03am On Feb 06, 2013
nobniger: Madam jennykadry, Did you say you're confused? Nawaoo! I think so too. You would have made it into one of those Niger comedy clubs but, your incompetence has deprive you of the ability to recognize your own incompetence, a typical know-it-all Niger woman, how sad. May be this is not the 1st time you're hearing it but, you do not have a good enough sense of humor to be funny. Your brain has been deceiving you into overestimating your own intelligence. Only dumb people criticize something they do not understand. All these may be an exercise in futility because you've shown you're too naive or stu pid to understand.
oga pls is ok eeeeh.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by troubledSoul: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2013
caropy: madam poster, no matter the what you do to make you earn millions in an hour without humility its nothing to a man. remain at home and eat all the food and be humble to your man makes a whole lot of sense to him. so i really dont go well with those who ask you to go for business or whatever. i am sorry if i sound hash, if you go into business with the aim of showing off to your hubby that hey common, to hell with your money, i be you your marriage will soon end.

for me:
1 sit down and think of your actions that promt that statement from your hubby and amend pls
2 try not to argue with him to the point you raise your voice at him, yes you can argue and let him know ho much you are unhappy but take it slow, he is your man.
3 pls face your studies for now, two kids and study is a whole lot of work for you now. finish your studies and then get yourself a job (God will give you the best)
4 say sorry when you are wrong, demand with love he say sorry when he is wrong (you know how to do it)
5 please sieve all the advise you get here i beg you.
6 dont spoon feed your hubby with insultive words.

above all be loving, kind to him and pray for him, another thing i notice men like is praying for them, lay your hands on him and pray for him. watch it, he loves you but you need to change your ways.
thank yu sir.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by troubledSoul: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2013
swtdarling: @troubled soul,u cud sell ankara or any other type of cloth.or u cud be supplyin eggs to retailers with ur car or sell frozen foods or learn tailoring,cathering bead making,event planning etc.jst beware of credit,as it ruins business.all the best
tnx alot
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by LadyTC: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2013
chaircover:

God bless you sir . . . .Like I said earlier, the problem may be much closer to home than getting a biz and making money and until she works out why the man is being distant and is uttering those statements she will still have difficulty in closing that gap. she cant solve that problem until she gets to the root of it and she may well find that the problem is a long way away from what people are telling her about finances.

She is going to school and it is not as if the man is going to pay school fees for ever and there is a "reward" at the end of it when she graduates so I see no reason why on that basis alone he should be touchy.

I am almost certain that her starting a biz and bringing in her own money alone will not suddenly heal whatever is rumbling in this marriage. I pray that the poster is able to find her husbands soft spot and tap nefore it is too late.

I agree completely with you chaircover. harsh reality is the man could be actually looking for a way out and he just thinks let me do what is right. Paying fees paying car spending does not translate to being inlove or love. He can still walk out and still decide to pay her fees. OP might have lost herself and this man thinks she thinks its by force or fire that they will always be together. And she does things that has drained him and he is stylishly telling her I might leave or u can. He might be tired and doesn't care to make an effort. Because in reality as your friend he should tell you that you have done things that are pushing him away not beat you down with those words. You should speak with him and ask him to tell u honestly the issue that u r mature and emotionally strong enough for the honest answers ( if you really are). And pray before you embark on this journey. Truth is be truly ready becos if he tells U he is done but will carry on taking care of your needs ( worst case scenario ) are you ready for that? I sympathise with you. But truly marriage is not do or die love yourself first be whole. He also definitely thinks you cannot live without him. Be humble be nice, pray talk to him. But just know when a person male or female is done you cannot force them to love you how you should be loved. You either pick a happy life or a life of misery. I hope am not too straightforward. But peace of mind is key in this life and you have children to take care of if you don't have peace how do u want to bring up those children in a healthy way. Sometimes we have to learn to let go even if we don't want to after we have fought hard enough. Holding on too tight will eventually make the person leave.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Yes CC,that is just it, not the money at alllll. Am sure the poster has read through all the comments and would sieve the best for her use.

I wish her all the best.
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by troubledSoul: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
tnx guys, am greatful. Atleast i feel good n energised. I was loosing my self esteem but i tnk God for u guys who gave me hope n believed in me. Tnk u all
Re: I Need Sincere Answers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
Vikin: You just need your financial independence and everything will change.

He is getting pissed off since he does almost everything at home, I mean financially! While you sit and demand, demand ....

Keep ur head high and make reasons for him to see your worth.

I believe you are special in some ways, let him know that!

Wish u well

He knew he would take care of everything financially so that should not be an excuse. She now has to prove her worth? Didn't he see anything worthwhile in her before he tied the knots with her? If her worth is dependent on how much she brings to the table despite his knowing that he would have to wait for a while before she works then he is a dubious fellow which i doubt. The point being she does not have to wait to have earning power before he respects her as his wife and mother of his children. He could lose his financial power tomorrow does that mean she should disrespect him?

Something is wrong somewhere and i am sure it has little to do with her present money earning capability.

@op kindly look inwards and be the change you want. This is not to excuse his hurtful statements BUT you are in the marriage as well and i am certain you want it to work mean while find an appropriate time to tell him his statements are wounding. There are things you let slide and there are things you clarify and resolve to avoid resentment. Mumuness will not resolve the issue you will soon become bitter if you attempt to go that route. Get some books on being a good wife, don't just read them learn them and learn your husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Secret Life And I No Longer Trust Him, Help Me Plz What Do I Do / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? / What's The Cause Of High Divorce Rate Among Nigerian Nurses In USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.