Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002736 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abujabir24: Hello. pls can someone assist me? I searched for bb curve 9330 on ebay and got them and i have already paid for them through UK2MEonline.com and they have deducted my money almost 25000 for 2 including shipping. But the problem is rhey told me it has been sold and its even CDMA and it doesnt accept sim cards dat i should look 4 a replacement. Please how do i look for a gsm bb dat accepts sim cards? Can someone please help me. I have already paid.
Thanks
Go back to that site and type "used unlocked blackberry 9930 curve" and ensure you click on free shipping at your left hand side or else you will pay for shipping from seller to UK2meonline address and that means double shipping. make sure you type unlocked or click unlocked under carrier. Unlocked means it can accept any sim card worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olamlag:
i guess you are looking for curve 9320 not 9330.
Is 9330, na USA they change the names for their selfish interest. We have 9900 (bold 5) and American version 9930.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abujabir24:
But all the blackberry curve 9330 i searched for are cdma. Then i tried searching for Blackberry curve 9300 and i saw that some are gsm. Please can you help me post a link on ebay for bb curve 9330 dat is gsm and not cdma. i would be greatful.
Just follow my post up there. Ebay allows you to make your choice. Check the carrier and pick unlocked. Most CDMA are locked to a carrier such as verizon, AT&T, TMobile etc.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Olamlag(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
chemashie:
Is 9330, na USA they change the names for their selfish interest. We have 9900 (bold 5) and American version 9930.
I have once checked for 9330 on gsmarena and I found that its not can not work on Gsm but cdma so may guyz should first check on google before placing order for phones!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
I wish to inform the house that some ebook seller for online importation have deserted the business section and now converge at the career section to ply their trade...

I have been doing my best to refer them to season one...

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abujabir24: Hello. pls can someone assist me? I searched for bb curve 9330 on ebay and got them and i have already paid for them through UK2MEonline.com and they have deducted my money almost 25000 for 2 including shipping. But the problem is rhey told me it has been sold and its even CDMA and it doesnt accept sim cards dat i should look 4 a replacement. Please how do i look for a gsm bb dat accepts sim cards? Can someone please help me. I have already paid.
Thanks

9330 is CDMA, its GSM twin brother is 9300
So search for unlocked 9300 instead unless you want to use Visafone, you can go for 9330.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
I got a call from the post office to pick up my apple macbook power pack.

Then i told the lady how importers complained about the corruption at the PO
Then she said as long as your parcel has tracking code, that means it is registered and that can never be tampered with.

So tell the seller to ensure your free shipping products are registered.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
Asemo11: bros am using my oceanic visa card is working well jos take ur atm card to the bank and tell them to activate it for u
is it a prepaid card or a debit visa card, cos my is verve card which i cant use online, pls try to expansate(english) on dis hav an account with ecobank (oceanic bank)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afrokid(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks wiseboy for your advice, just that I don't know if its me not doing something right, but I enter their site at night and click on chat but it doesn't bring the chatting window on. So am a bit confused on getting across to them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
afrokid: Thanks wiseboy for your advice, just that I don't know if its me not doing something right, but I enter their site at night and click on chat but it doesn't bring the chatting window on. So am a bit confused on getting across to them.

You can't chat with the people in China at night. They are about 6-7 hours ahead of us so they may probably be sleeping when you logged in.

Do it very early in the morning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
afrokid: Thanks wiseboy for your advice, just that I don't know if its me not doing something right, but I enter their site at night and click on chat but it doesn't bring the chatting window on. So am a bit confused on getting across to them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ashson: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls can i use UBA MASTER CARD for the transactions or must i get a UBA AFRICARD?

2ndly i went to get uba africard and they asked me for the one i want, there is personalised one, which will contain my name on it, and there is unpersonalised one that will not contain names. pls which i do i go for? thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
ashson: Pls can i use UBA MASTER CARD for the transactions or must i get a UBA AFRICARD?

2ndly i went to get uba africard and they asked me for the one i want, there is personalised one, which will contain my name on it, and there is unpersonalised one that will not contain names. pls which i do i go for? thank you.
this issue has been treated b4.. Their is no difference betwn uba master n africard, juz dat 1 is linked 2ur acc, wyl d other isn't, they both perform d same function, as for d card with ur name on it, u can go for it if u want, doe it will take ur time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifud(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls I want to order for jewelries at aliexpress.com. Anybody knows a reputeable supplier? Thanks @ all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifud(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Asemo11: Please is there no site like chrisvicmall where I can just paste the link of what I wan to buy from ebay and they help me with the buying?
... Use uk2meonline.com or circuitatlantic.com. All d best
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
ifud: Pls I want to order for jewelries at aliexpress.com. Anybody knows a reputeable supplier? Thanks @ all.

Just check the feedbacks and ratings of the suppliers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abujabir24:
But all the blackberry curve 9330 i searched for are cdma. Then i tried searching for Blackberry curve 9300 and i saw that some are gsm. Please can you help me post a link on ebay for bb curve 9330 dat is gsm and not cdma. i would be greatful.

9330 has no gsm version..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
C. whyte:
I got a call from the post office to pick up my apple macbook power pack.

Then i told the lady how importers complained about the corruption at the PO
Then she said as long as your parcel has tracking code, that means it is registered and that can never be tampered with.

So tell the seller to ensure your free shipping products are registered.

Most free-shipped packages are registered. I was in the PO too for my Nov 23rd package and is yet to be delivered according to the PO despite the seller claimed delivery since December.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
ifud: Pls I want to order for jewelries at aliexpress.com. Anybody knows a reputeable supplier? Thanks @ all.

Check for the one with the highest orders, feedbacks and item as described.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
ashson: Pls can i use UBA MASTER CARD for the transactions or must i get a UBA AFRICARD?

Both we work but I'll suggest you go for the UBA MASTER CARD.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2013

Make sure you are signed into trade manager before clicking the chat icon. Secondly, China is 7hours ahead.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2013

Based on what I have observed about chrisvicmall chat, you can easily chat with them between 12 to 3pm in the afternoon (they would have been around 7pm to 10pm in China). ELENA told me today that she is always out in the afternoon to pick up customers product. So, is when they are back in d evening they open their chat platform sometimes.

My advice for you is to go to their CONTACT US page to copy their China phone number (especially the one that ended with 181) to call them anytime you send them mail for quick response to your mail (the cost of calling is not much - anytime I used about 4 mins on phone with them, I am always been charged around N90 by Airtel).

Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
I usually get them anytime am awake between 1am - 5am. Sometimes in the afternoon too. Even if Elena is not around, Victor is on hand to respond. Though I prefer speaking with Elena directly. I don't think they have a number that ends with 141 though. Her personal ends with 181 i think, the business card she send me has 2 numbers I have not seen anywhere before but you can reach her directly on +8613472845181.
I do not think they will do anything about the poor email response unless they are ready to get more staffs to attend to emails.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jamji: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
it takes one idea to start a revolution.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Jamji: it takes one idea to start a revolution.

pardon? undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Jamji: it takes one idea to start a revolution.

oh okay, maybe I get you now. As I see revolution, my mind go Libya, Egypt, Syria and co grin

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adkdmana: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2013
@ last i av my long awaited tablet pc,but i paid 2k jst 2 claim it,marketing nw on point!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chriselena: 4:15am On Feb 08, 2013
bluesaint: All I do is visit this thread, read n read, go online n shop in2 my cart on aliexpress.com. Waitin for the chinese holidays to be over cos it'll collide with d date given to me 4my card pickup by GTBank. Elmatteo, surveycash, cheasmate et al. God has already blessed all of you and every positive minded follower of this thread.
Please, when I pay for my goods on aliex, how do I contact chrisvicmall to do d shiPping 4me? I'm a little bit confused cos I do not want to use he free shiping or expensive dhl. I need help pls.

If you make the payment to the seller by yourself,You need to ask the seller to send the product to our warehouse and also ask the seller to put your chirisvicmall username on the box.
Then you need to send us the link of the product you have bought. so we can check the quantity and quality of the product for you when we receive your goods. Also don't forget place the order on our website. so we will have the information to ship the product to you and keep you updated.

Regarding our online service chat and eamil reply:

After Spring Festival(20th of February), We will be online during 9:00am-10:00pm(2:00am-3:00pm Nigeria time) From Monday to Friday. We might be online on Saturday and Sunday.
We will always reply your email within 24hours.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by signature2012(m): 4:25am On Feb 08, 2013
Good day importers,is like buying things from alibaba is more cheaper than aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nedu85: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2013
please I want to ask,I have placed an order for female undies of which the manufacturer in aliexpress said she cant ship thru dhl cos its on the prohibited list but she shiped it thru china free post mail which takes longer time,I have gotten the tracking number nd I have tracked it and seen it but wat I dnt knw is that will it arrive at my contact address or wuld I get a call or somefyn.how do I knw my goods have arrived,secondly please ild need the contact of the "chris" guy cos I dnt think ild wanna go thru that free china post mail cos it takes longer time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2013
signature2012: Good day importers,is like buying things from alibaba is more cheaper than aliexpress?
Alibaba are mostly manufacturers & they prefer customers that will buy large products before you can patronise them. If you gat the trick you can even buy small quantity from them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2013
signature2012: Good day importers,is like buying things from alibaba is more cheaper than aliexpress?
Suppliers @ aliex buy from manufacturers @ alibaba in bulk and showcases it @ aliex where most of us buy in pcs. minimum order @ alibaba are sometimes 100pcs.logically, alibaba should be cheaper.For big time importers, they should go to baba where they can buy up to container load, while small timers like us should receive our blessing from the son(aliex) and be contented. Good morning all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.