Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002685 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babatv: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
WOw i just recieve my parcel from China post just and it spent 30days garega ...................
i will be using chinapost for my goods now because shipping fee want to kill me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
ALL THE BLACKBERRY PHONES ARE UNLOCKED, BIN WITH FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR USA ADDRESS.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unlocked-Verizon-BlackBerry-Bold-9650-No-Contract-3G-Global-Smartphone-/261162694668?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3cce82780c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACKBERRY-BOLD-TOUCH-9930-8GB-rc-BLACK-UNLOCKED-SMARTPHONE-GSM-CELL-PHONE-/360560957386?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item53f31b97ca

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackberry-Curve-3G-9300-Graphite-gray-AT-T-Factory-Unlocked-Great-Condition-/290859720850?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item43b8972092

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RB-RIM-BLACKBERRY-PEARL-8100-BLACK-UNLOCKED-GSM-PHONE-/321069358170?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4ac1399c5a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOOD-Blackberry-9700-Bold-UNLOCKED-GSM-5MP-Camera-Smartphone-W1294-/221187242119?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item337fc97887

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Bold-9900-8GB-Black-AT-T-Factory-Unlocked-/290855451265?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item43b855fa81

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackberry-9630-Tour-Unlocked-GSM-Smartphone-with-3-MP-Camera-Bluetooth-3G-/251219484660?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3a7dd91ff4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Torch-9800-4GB-Black-AT-T-Factory-Unlocked-Great-Condition-/290855479441?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item43b8566891

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackberry-Curve-9300-Black-100-FACTORY-UNLOCKED-Working-Good-Condition-/271151331931?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3f21e0fa5b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOOD-Blackberry-9360-CURVE-GSM-UNLOCKED-5MP-Camera-W1299-/321068120669?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4ac126ba5d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FAIR-Blackberry-9810-Torch-UNLOCKED-GSM-5MP-Camera-Smartphone-WHITE-W1418-/221186292863?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item337fbafc7f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FAIR-Blackberry-9800-Torch-UNLOCKED-GSM-5MP-Camera-Smartphone-W1019-/321069064545?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4ac1352161

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Pearl-8100-Black-Grey-Unlocked-Smartphone-/140911959973?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item20cf01dfa5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-UNLOCKED-GSM-Blackberry-Torch-9800-TOUCHSCREEN-WIFI-AT-T-TMOBILE-EXTRAS-/321065827345?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4ac103bc11

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Bold-9780-Black-unlocked-Smartphone-brand-great-shape-best-bb-ever-/281059815188?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4170786f14

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Bold-9700-Black-T-Mobile-Smartphone-UNLOCKED-/200879434814?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2ec558ec3e
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-Blackberry-9700-Bold-UNLOCKED-GSM-5MP-Camera-Smartphone-WHITE-W1293-/221187242116?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item337fc97884

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Azcreativ(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
circuitatlantic Vs shopizee Vs chrisvicmall vs alibaba.com which one is the best import with?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Az-creativ:
circuitatlantic Vs shopizee Vs chrisvicmall vs alibaba.com which one is the best import with?

chrisvicmall is a cheaper import agent and only attends to china for now. CA an expensive alternative n applies to usa et al. Alibaba is a trading platform for suppliers and buyers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
@chemashie.

thewhizcellsllc always puts a shipping note on his products that say "Please note that we can only ship to a confirmed paypal shipping address". I am not exactly sure what the bolded means. For example if chrisvicmall is paying for me through their paypal account (which is what I want to do), does that mean they'll ship it to the address linked with the paypal account? Or what exactly is a confirmed paypal shipping address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello house, please scrutinize these descriptions for me, I want to place an order.

Model Number:
F8AS

Screen Size:
7"

Processor Manufacture:
AllWinner

Processor Model:
A10

Processor Main Frequency:
Single Core

Tablet Data Capacity:
8GB

Memory Capacity:
512MB

Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen

Display resolution:
800x480

Feature:
Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call,OTG

Operating System:
Android 4.0

Net Weight:
340g

Cell Capacity:
4000mAh

Network Communiction:
3G

Extend Port:
DC Jack,Earphone Jack,HDMI,Mini USB,OTG,TF card

Item Type:
Tablet PC

Brand Name:
OEM

Item Type:
Tablet PC

Wifi:
802.11b/g/n

Camera:
0.3MP Front / Rear 2.0MP

Bluetooth:
Build in

Battery Life:
3~5 hours

Processor Main Frequency:
1.2GHz

1.2GHz:
Bluetooth, Wifi, 3G
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
toluxa1: @chemashie.

thewhizcellsllc always puts a shipping note on his products that say "Please note that we can only ship to a confirmed paypal shipping address". I am not exactly sure what the bolded means. For example if chrisvicmall is paying for me through their paypal account (which is what I want to do), does that mean they'll ship it to the address linked with the paypal account?
Did chrisvicmall planed to buy for you @ ebay? It means the seller will only ship to china then. If the seller is ready to ship to china then no lele now. Let us know if chrisvicmall can accept such product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
I got to see the price as US $100.00 - 118.00. Does the exact price means the former or the later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fxcelebrity: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello Guyz! Am really very happy to hav com across dis thread. A big thank you yo the initiator.
But guys i will really appreciate it if i can get som1 who i can call on phne to guard me so i can start up dis business...
kindly send me ur number at fxcelebrity@yahoo.com i look forward to hearing from u guys pls... cool
thkx once more.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
chemashie:
Did chrisvicmall planed to buy for you @ ebay? It means the seller will only ship to china then. If the seller is ready to ship to china then no lele now. Let us know if chrisvicmall can accept such product.

Yes Elena said she can help me pay for products on us stores, that when am ready I should just send her the link. But she said they won't ship from Us to Naija. In my case I don't even want it to be shipped to China, na long journey. I want to send it to my uncle's home address in the US.

PS: While trying to check if the seller ships to China, I discovered he does, but shipping a BB 9300 to China cost $52.95 shocked That is way way too much. Infact he ships to Nigeria too at exactly the same cost using USPS Express Mail International (4-6 days). In both cases, its still expensive. All I need is a means to pay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
osca123:
are you sure this wont need any VPN service to work? I presently use MTN BIS + VPN. If they are working fine without VPN, then they are cheaper than MTN
it's work without VPN... That's what I use,the 3gig package on Glo network.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zogo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
hi,
chrisvicmall charges service charg + shipin cost 2 jst lagos, but am in
PH, so wen goods get 2 lagos, i hv to still pay 4 shipin down 2 PH! dnt
u tink it wil be cheaper buyin n shipin direct frm sellers in
aliepress? Secondly, pls who has bought laptops frm china? how is the qaulity like? since thier laptops are not branded, n with the craze for popular brands like HP, Dell etc, wats the posibility of my customers buying my china laptops here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=zogo]
most china laptops run on andriod and its preferred for tablets and phone.
Their windows os is also different and thus selects softwares. Please read the last few pages of season one for a better knowledge and i suggest you look for other items.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=Dehley]Hello house, please scrutinize these descriptions for me, I want to place an order.

Is the 3g gsm or cdma? beside i will not buy anything less than 1gig ram. The resolution is also too low for me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chriselena: 1:06am On Feb 09, 2013
nedu85: please I want to ask,I have placed an order for female undies of which the manufacturer in aliexpress said she cant ship thru dhl cos its on the prohibited list but she shiped it thru china free post mail which takes longer time,I have gotten the tracking number nd I have tracked it and seen it but wat I dnt knw is that will it arrive at my contact address or wuld I get a call or somefyn.how do I knw my goods have arrived,secondly please ild need the contact of the "chris" guy cos I dnt think ild wanna go thru that free china post mail cos it takes longer time.

you can go to our website(chrisvicmall)to check /contract us/.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chriselena: 1:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Sunkaeme: @ChrisElena, pls put full address of your warehouse in China for the benefit of those of us that don't have it. Also if one is shipping Tablet PC that is less than 1kg how do you charge? I mean can one combine two tablets to get 1Kg. Just throw more light on this.
Pls house pardon me if this has been addressed in d past. I could not find any post that addressed this on season-1.

For our warehouse, the aircago with sea shipping is different. And we have warehouse in different cities. It depends which city of your products are in?. if you need our warehouse address. you can eamil to us. we will send the one that is convenient for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toninet: 1:58am On Feb 09, 2013
Finally!!! I have finished reading the whole thread of 106 pages (Season 1 and 2). I stumbled on this thread when doing my research on importation biz. Infact, I was contemplating buying an ebook but such thoughts do not exist on my mind anymore because this thread has really educated and equipped me.
My special Thanks goes to Elmatteo, Chemashie, Xzibunk, 2sexy, Surveycash and all the Nairalanders on this thread who has been it educative and entertaining. Thank you all for supporting each other for freely you give, freely shall you receive!

My experiences so far:
1. With the little knowledge on importation, I ordered from Aliexpress on the 22nd of december,2012 before stumbling on this thread. The goods ordered were pc headset, wristwatch and jewelries with free shipping. Received my goods on the 30th of January and 7th of February respectively. The Postman wanted to deliver it to my address but couldn't trace it so he had to give me a call. Thank God my fingers weren't burned. smiley wink grin Sold almost all the jewelries the day I received it because every chick I told was waiting for it.

2. I took some to Wuse market, Abuja to meet some abokis to show them and know the quality but they all claimed not knowing it that it is Chinko and they deal with jewelries from dubai. That will not deter me though as I have another plan to counter that.

3. Planning to order for more after the holidays from the main manufacturers on Alibaba as I discovered them through painstaking research (thanks to this thread).

Now my challenges:
All of you will agree with me that shipping fees is a serious challenge to this biz, Chemashie advised me earlier to used CA to order from ebay and other US sites but their fees are quite exorbitant, if anybody has a way out, please reveal it for the benefit of all.

Thanks.

Please where is Dr. Elmatteo? Anybody who knows his way-about should tell him that he is still much needed in this thread ooooooo....... smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2013
@ tonninet, contact me on the shipping stuff.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abujabir24: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2013
Hello. Good morning. Please i need an info on this alibaba.com website. Its a bit complicated for me. What is the meaning when they write: FOB PRICE: $60-108/piece?
What do they mean by FOB?
What does $60-108/piece mean?
Please i need your answers asap. By the way thanks for the info on blackberry 9330 and 9300.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ekennovative(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2013
DISCOVER HOW TO START AN IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH JUST N10,000 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK NOW....IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT, RELOAD THE BLOG. http://esuccessworld.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2013
Abujabir24: Hello. Good morning. Please i need an info on this alibaba.com website. Its a bit complicated for me. What is the meaning when they write: FOB PRICE: $60-108/piece?
What do they mean by FOB?
What does $60-108/piece mean?
Please i need your answers asap. By the way thanks for the info on blackberry 9330 and 9300.
FOB means free on board, the seller will put your containers on ship & his work stops there, you will be responsible for the payment of the shipping fee to ur location.
the price range means the former is the least you can pay while later is the price for 1pc or the minimum order quantity(MOQ) as specified by seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2013
chemashie:
FOB means free on board, the seller will put your containers on ship & his work stops there, you will be responsible for the payment of the shipping fee to ur location.
the price range means the former is the least you can pay while later is the price for 1pc or the minimum order quantity(MOQ) as specified by seller.

You have a mail!!

I am looking forward to your prompt reply. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2013
Wizeboy:

You have a mail!!

I am looking forward to your prompt reply. Thanks
replied!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Azcreativ(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Thank you so much my brother. Where can I get computer accessories at cheaper rate? alibabaexpress sellers are not responding to their mails.

hahk'ma:

chrisvicmall is a cheaper import agent and only attends to china for now. CA an expensive alternative n applies to usa et al. Alibaba is a trading platform for suppliers and buyers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2013
Az-creativ:
Thank you so much my brother. Where can I get computer accessories at cheaper rate? alibabaexpress sellers are not responding to their mails.

exactly...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2013
[quote author=Kaysalas]hi guys, i imported a tablet pc phone wit external keyboard, an android 2.2 wit camera and all 4 close to 13k, it took almost 3mnths 4 me to get d item, eventually i got it but i am having a big issue selling it. Took it 2 comp. village ikeja, they offered me 5k, can u imagine. Na wa. I am kinda stuck ryt nw as i nid d money to take start up oda tins.
i will give u 10k jus cal me if ur willin to sell 08061511131
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2013
[quote author=excellence44][/quote] good deal for the guy then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Dehley - Nice tab. You'd love it.
@hahk'ma - It's exactly the type I brought to our meeting 2 weeks ago.
@Toninet - We are silently working out a cheaper shipping alternative.
@ Abujabir24 - $60-108/piece means there are different options the least being $60/piece and the highest $108/piece. FOB is a trade term meaning Free On Board i.e buyer will take care of shipping himself.
@Ekennovative - You are in the wrong place..

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
How can I learn to know a good tablet PC by my own descretion...

What specs should I see to know that I am dealing with a good Tablet PC
This is what I found

Quick Details
Type: Tablet PC
Products Status:
Stock Screen Size: 10"
Processor Manufacture: Boxchip
Processor Type: Boxchip A10
Processor Main Frequency: 1.2 GHZ
Hard Drive Capacity: 8GB
Memory Capacity: 1GB
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Display resolution: 1024x600
Feature: Wifi, 3G, Webcams, Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, Camera
Operating System: Android 4.0
Weight: 780
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name: OEM
Model Number: P102
CPU: Boxchip A10
Screen: 10 inch,Capactitive TFT display, Five point
Storage Extend: 4GB~32GB SD/TF Support
WiFi: 802.11b/n, 802.11b/g for 3G item
G-Sensor: All gravity indction
Battery: 6000MAH
Games: 3D Game
HDMI: HDMI 1.3
Type: MID

Specifications

1) 10 inch capacitive touch screen
2) Resolution 1024*600
3) RAM 1GB ROM 8GB
4) External 3G
5) Battery 6000mA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fxcelebrity: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
I am willing to give dis biz a try...pls help me with guide pls!!! ur bro is got to eat men grin cant find d dwnload link Bro
Ekennovative: DISCOVER HOW TO START AN IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH JUST N10,000 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK NOW....IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT, RELOAD THE BLOG. http://esuccessworld.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
Az-creativ:

then try out aliexpress and bargain based on the quantity you want. I still have this delay stuff with alibaba but i just updated my profile and just hope it helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.