Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002741 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
Specifications

1) 10 inch capacitive touch screen
2) Resolution 1024*600
3) RAM 1GB ROM 8GB
4) External 3G
5) Battery 6000mA[/quote]

just use the above to benchmark subsequent specs you see.
For me the ram shouldn't be less than 1gb
os version not less than 4:0
not less than 1.2ghz and the resolution not than 1200/600.
Built in gsm phone call function,
bluetooth and dual camera.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
I got this tablet thats gets Realy hot at d back after 1 to 2 minutes. Its a single core, why is that ? The battery also runs out in less than 20mins. . I bought it for $90.. Any clue? Is frm alixpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayoakins(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
chemashie and Surveycash....pls I just sent you guys an email need ur advise asap....DHL demanding for over 75% of the cost as custom duty which I didn't pay before getting my previous orders
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by saudatu(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
2fishes: I got this tablet thats gets Realy hot at d back after 1 to 2 minutes. Its a single core, why is that ? The battery also runs out in less than 20mins. . I bought it for $90.. Any clue?
All those happen because you bought it for $90. Lol......

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
hahk'ma:

then try out aliexpress and bargain based on the quantity you want. I still have this delay stuff with alibaba but i just updated my profile and just hope it helps.
Have you tried using their product quote request before? You can also use that to receive many quotes from different manufacturers on alibaba.
Note, any response from alibaba manufacturers can only be viewed on alibaba platform & not on aliexpress message centre. It is only aliexpress replies that can be view on aliexpress or in your email address.
Sometimes i refused to reply message when i was actively involved on alibaba sourcing xport contract, i refused to reply cos a message sent to me must hav been sent to 10 different xporters also. So you can really blame them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sunkaeme: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Chemashie,
I hope u succeeded in placing order for dat 9780 BB we discussed in d morng?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sunkaeme: @Chemashie,
I hope u succeeded in placing order for dat 9780 BB we discussed in d morng?
yes, still waiting for response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abujabir24: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Please Alibaba do not reply their mails. Whats the way out? I want to buy flash drives from them, Am still confused, regarding where u input the price, cuz i dont knw d price to put. Is it the minimum or the maximum? as in $60-108? wich one, 60 or 180?
Reply asap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
saudatu:
All those happen because you bought it for $90. Lol......

at What price range do You believe will not pose that sort of problems of quick battery run down and hotness at the back ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
2fishes:

at What price range do You believe will not pose that sort of problems of quick battery run down and hotness at the back ?
You no shine ur eyes well well.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gurujoe(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
2fishes: I got this tablet thats gets Realy hot at d back after 1 to 2 minutes. Its a single core, why is that ? The battery also runs out in less than 20mins. . I bought it for $90.. Any clue? Is frm alixpress
The hotness is due to its single core. The processor is over working itself
Battery running down is due to the processor over working itself & it uses battery in doing that.
Advice, always go for dual core & above with high price say from $120 above

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
gurujoe:
Battery running down is due to the processor over working itself & it uses battery in doing that.
Good suggestion Guru. Thanks. Wld consider that Next Time.

chemashie:
You no shine ur eyes well well.
This guy, You no well sha wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
gurujoe:
In case you want to know who liked your comment, I did.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
2fishes:
Good suggestion Guru. Thanks. Wld consider that Next Time.
This guy, You no well sha wink
Bro, e don tey small now. I paid 25k to attend export biz seminar organised by Dele Ayemibo. Other attendees paid 50k, i even begged him to be allowed to participate in the seminar. If only I could raise capital then to become a gold member on alibaba, i would have gone far by now. One good thing abt xportatn is that, if you can manage to strike a deal and get a good contract with 100% confirmed, irrevocable LC, you are made.
You only need just 1 successful xport deal worth of 1000s of MT. That‘s y i pity those people that want to go into xport biz without registered coy, NEPC cert & good capital to start. Yahoo guyz have really f.ucked things for us big time.
The good things abt importatn biz is that, you are selling to your fellow nigerians & u can collect cash @ point of delivery.

Let‘s go back to our import biz bro.....no time!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Niiade(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Can we chat sometime Oga chemashie
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
chemashie:
Bro, e don tey small now. I paid 25k to attend export biz seminar organised by Dele Ayemibo. Other attendees paid 50k, i even begged him to be allowed to participate in the seminar. If only I could raise capital then to become a gold member on alibaba, i would have gone far by now. One good thing abt xportatn is that, if you can manage to strike a deal and get a good contract with 100% confirmed, irrevocable LC, you are made.
You only need just 1 successful xport deal worth of 1000s of MT. That‘s y i pity those people that want to go into xport biz without registered coy, NEPC cert & good capital to start. Yahoo guyz have really f.ucked things for us big time.
The good things abt importatn biz is that, you are selling to your fellow nigerians & u can collect cash @ point of delivery.

Yea, but You made lots of sense, think its almost time we make a balance by starting a thread on "Do It Yourself Exportation" (am i making sense?), lets get to the roots of every necessary detail of exportation biz like oga elmatteo has done to the importation, cos all diz naija agencies are making it seem like You need a licensed certificate from heaven b4 you could export resources that are in dare need by other countries., even to export charcoal sef na war.
Though am stickin to my importation 4 now,,

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dwizy(m): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2013
Az-creativ:
Thank you so much my brother. Where can I get computer accessories at cheaper rate? alibabaexpress sellers are not responding to their mails.

Yea, MOST sellers are not replying their messages because they are on HOLIDAY. 6th - 16th of Feb. Business should return to normal after 16th.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayoakins(m): 1:54am On Feb 10, 2013
DHL custom duty scam VS hayoakins cheesy

Would give you guys online realtime update.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 6:20am On Feb 10, 2013
@ hayoakins, speak for the house listenet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=chemashie]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mint-HP-Mini-Netbook-1gb-Ram-250gb-Hard-Drive-WiFi-Webcam-Nice-With-Sleeve-/140914810683?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item20cf2d5f3b

i dey enjoy these your hardwork wey become soft work for us. Though, i haven't gotten any yet.
Thanks man.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2013
chemashie:

Since you are well vast in exportation, why not start a thread on that? I mean something like this one that we are already doing here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2013
@All, I was banned by the bolt which was supposed to last till Feb 16 if not for the intervention of Naijacute & FOD.
@chemashie, I am proud of you. There is no regret in starting late as the best time is NOW.
@hayoakins, You need to visit DHL office @ NAHCO and see if you can complain your way out. Once they serve you that invoice, you may just have to pay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Niiade: Can we chat sometime Oga chemashie
I will create space soonest.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2013
2fishes:

Yea, but You made lots of sense, think its almost time we make a balance by starting a thread on "Do It Yourself Exportation" (am i making sense?), lets get to the roots of every necessary detail of exportation biz like oga elmatteo has done to the importation, cos all diz naija agencies are making it seem like You need a licensed certificate from heaven b4 you could export resources that are in dare need by other countries., even to export charcoal sef na war.
Though am stickin to my importation 4 now,,
Am in bro, start & lets see how it goes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2013
hayoakins: DHL custom duty scam VS hayoakins cheesy
Would give you guys online realtime update.
Pls keep us posted bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2013
2sexy: Since you are well vast in exportation, why not start a thread on that? I mean something like this one that we are already doing here?
2fishies is going to start while i will join as soon as it is on. Xport is more complicated than importatn biz due to its payment & shipping terms.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2013
surveycash: @All, I was banned by the bolt which was supposed to last till Feb 16 if not for the intervention of Naijacute & FOD.
@chemashie, I am proud of you. There is no regret in starting late as the best time is NOW.
@hayoakins, You need to visit DHL office @ NAHCO and see if you can complain your way out. Once they serve you that invoice, you may just have to pay.
I wonder where you have been since. Thank God you are back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zogo(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Tenx
to all of u here. Nigerians hv craze for branded laptops, like Dell, Hp etc. do u tink
china laptops without brands will sell here? Also, are china laptop
realy gud for consumption?? be sincere...tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
chemashie:
2fishies is going to start while i will join as soon as it is on. Xport is more complicated than importatn biz due to its payment & shipping terms.

chemashie:
Am in bro, start & lets see how it goes.

i'm not vast with the exportation thang, to be honest. Wld have love to. Even importation sef, am still battling to take a stand, lol..common tablet PC, i neva fit import betta android.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.