Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002758 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
gurujoe:
The hotness is due to its single core. The processor is over working itself
Battery running down is due to the processor over working itself & it uses battery in doing that.
Advice, always go for dual core & above with high price say from $120 above
the cheapest dual core u can get is $150
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by never2late: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
optimus30: congrats,pls is 10k enough 2 start dis biz n any idea abt external hard disk n the price?

@ Optimus30 Yes 10k is enough ONLY if you are getting free shipping down to Nigeria. I got free Shipping to Nigeria through a friend that reside in States. I only gave him the link where to purchase it and the products was sent through one of his brother that is coming to Nigeria. Funny enough I only pay equivalent naira to one of his sister here. This is link of where to get external hard disk . http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transcend-StoreJet-25M2-500GB-Hard-Drive-5400rpm-USB-2-0-External-/121063735713?pt=UK_Computing_Other_Computing_Networking&hash=item1c2ff601a1#shId The seller can ship the product to Nigeria but you have to contact him first. I am expecting about five tomorrow. I will give you better price for it if you can not get it there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by never2late: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
optimus30: congrats,pls is 10k enough 2 start dis biz n any idea abt external hard disk n the price?

@ Optimus30 Yes 10k is enough ONLY if you are getting free shipping down to Nigeria. I got free Shipping to Nigeria through a friend that reside in States. I only gave him the link where to purchase it and the products was sent through one of his brother that is coming to Nigeria. Funny enough I only pay equivalent naira to one of his sister here. This is link of where to get external hard disk . http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transcend-StoreJet-25M2-500GB-Hard-Drive-5400rpm-USB-2-0-External-/121063735713?pt=UK_Computing_Other_Computing_Networking&hash=item1c2ff601a1#shId The seller can ship the product to Nigeria but you have to contact him first. I am expecting about five tomorrow. I will give you better price for it if you can not get it there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
I intend to use chrisvicmall for my first order on aliexpress. i have interest on brazillian hair which i have seen on aliexpress, pls where and how do i get the link for the product which i 'll send to chrisvicmall.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
never2late:

Its too expensive. About 13k without shipping. How much do you now want to sell it. 500GB is sold here for 10k. The one i have been using for about a year now, I bought it N6500 Brand New, seagate. But its hard to get those prices again after the INEC parols
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
ezstino: I intend to use chrisvicmall for my first order on aliexpress. i have interest on brazillian hair which i have seen on aliexpress, pls where and how do i get the link for the product which i 'll send to chrisvicmall.

Chat with Chriselena, she should be able to get you some nice quality cheap brazillian hair
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
*done with exams*
*back to sourcing*
*going through the threads*
*calling debtors*
*calling creditors*
*bidding on ebay.co.uk* e no easy
*checking mails*
*logging in to social networks*
*Greetings y'all*

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
xzibukz: *done with exams*
*back to sourcing*
*going through the threads*
*calling debtors*
*calling creditors*
*bidding on ebay.co.uk* e no easy
*checking mails*
*logging in to social networks*
*Greetings y'all*
Thank God you are back. Collect ur money & send some to my acct. *winks*
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Please how do i chat with chriselena?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mannymc007: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
HAVE YOU WANTED TO START AN IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT? DO YOU WANT TO IMPORT THINGS LIKE: BLACKBERRY'S,IPADS,EPADS,LAPTOPS AND THE LIKES EVEN ACCESSORIES FOR COMPUTERS,PHONES,CARS ETC FROM THE US,UK,MALAYSIA....,THEN LOOK NO FUTHER. visit:ukblackberry4less.tk for more information smiley

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
ezstino: Please how do i chat with chriselena?

I advice you call her. If you send mail you're on a long tin and they are not usually online cos of the holidays. Her number is their website
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
mannymc007: HAVE YOU WANTED TO START AN IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT? DO YOU WANT TO IMPORT THINGS LIKE: BLACKBERRY'S,IPADS,EPADS,LAPTOPS AND THE LIKES EVEN ACCESSORIES FOR COMPUTERS,PHONES,CARS ETC FROM THE US,UK,MALAYSIA....,THEN LOOK NO FUTHER. visit:ukblackberry4less.tk for more information smiley

Are you a learner? Those screenshots are from ipmart.com. Mr. E-book seller. Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klv: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
U
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Activityj(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
chemashie:
Thank God you are back. Collect ur money & send some to my acct. *winks*
hi dear! I hope all is well? Please i have problem in this shipping of a thing, pls can you put through? thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toninet: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
theolar:

Hi pls I just started reading this thread and its bee an eye opening event. Pls I have like 15k to start with and I am interested ind jewelry business. Pls can u post a link where I can get good anD nice once. Thank u

15k is enough for start-up. Do your market research wella ooo...I recommend this store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/605085

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toninet: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
never2late: Kudos To the Originator of this wonderful thread (El matteo) and all the contributors like chemashie,Surveycash, 2sexy, Qasminho, xzibukz, toluxa1, Niiade, C. whyte, oshie, you guys are too many to mention, I make use of information I got from this thread to import flash drive from Ebay website. Guess what am making almost 80% of the price. My advice to the people here is to just take action with what ever they have and the profit from it can be plugged into subsequent order.If you belief you can definitely you will.
I almost through with my last order why much more is still coming on Wednesday. I can't thank you guys enough may God bless you abundantly.

Pls which shipping company did you use?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
mannymc007: HAVE YOU WANTED TO START AN IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT? DO YOU WANT TO IMPORT THINGS LIKE: BLACKBERRY'S,IPADS,EPADS,LAPTOPS AND THE LIKES EVEN ACCESSORIES FOR COMPUTERS,PHONES,CARS ETC FROM THE US,UK,MALAYSIA....,THEN LOOK NO FUTHER. visit:ukblackberry4less.tk for more information smiley
nice screenshot but i can tell you that laptops are not cheap at ipmart
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Niiade(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2013
Moving like clock work over here, Well done folks. Guess Holiday would be over soon. Time to work lovely day folks.
To the great men in the house, is it possible to run an escrow service here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2013
ezstino: Please how do i chat with chriselena?
Na wao, u don‘t how to chat or what?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Are you a learner? Those screenshots are from ipmart.com. Mr. E-book seller. Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
The guy even talk about importing cars with free website. GAWD!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2013
chemashie:
The guy even talk about importing cars with free website. GAWD!!!

grin grin grin grin

Man must chop now!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chux76(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=mannymc007]HAVE YOU WANTED TO START AN IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT? DO YOU WANT TO IMPORT THINGS LIKE: BLACKBERRY'S,IPADS,EPADS,LAPTOPS AND THE LIKES EVEN ACCESSORIES FOR COMPUTERS,PHONES,CARS ETC FROM THE US,UK,MALAYSIA....,THEN LOOK NO FUTHER. visit:ukblackberry4less.tk for more information smiley [/quote

Lol...All you importation ebook sellers be like Ghana..una no dey reach final>>>>> grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2013
Niiade: Moving like clock work over here, Well done folks. Guess Holiday would be over soon. Time to work lovely day folks.
To the great men in the house, is it possible to run an escrow service here on nairaland
This is a brilliant idea but you need to inform seun & his MODs if they can be of help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by optimus30: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2013
never2late:

thks bro bt is expensive
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
Toninet:

15k is enough for start-up. Do your market research wella ooo...I recommend this store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/605085
what's d difference betwn dz gold plated jewelleries and all those mallam cheap ones?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tonjeola1:
any visa card can do that, both funding and withdrawing. My access bank visa card does that and i only ve saving account with them.
thank mikelree and tonjeola loking 4ward to get d visa card, will inform d house wen i purchase my 1st order. Thinking of import solar charger for mobile phone just got admitted into d university. Guys dat have bought solar chargers should pls share der experience (quality, durability, link 2 d seller, and also the cost of d solar chargers)

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toninet: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
mikelreal: what's d difference betwn dz gold plated jewelleries and all those mallam cheap ones?

The gold plated ones are of a higher quality than the aboki cheap ones. They are durable and do not fade or "wash" easily. The aboki cheap jewelries are called costume. They are metals or plastics just painted with gold or silver colour as the case may be. The real gold plated are metals actually coated with real gold.
Hope you got my explanation.
Info: From my market research, most abokis are not conversant jewelries from Asia. They deal with jewelries from dubai. They might be skeptical about buying from you so you need to really talk and convince them about it but that's business. Please relate your experience from your market research here.

Where do you reside?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls ℓ̊ want τ̲̅ȍ buy sometin 4rm ebay and d seller ships worldwide. ℓ̊ would like τ̲̅ȍ make order for †ђǝ stuff with. My gtb nairamastacad. Dis is my 1st order and ℓ̊ dey. Scared. Oohj. Abeg ℓ̊ nid some ginger. Does ebay. Ensure d seller mails dd product
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
toluxa1:

Its too expensive. About 13k without shipping. How much do you now want to sell it. 500GB is sold here for 10k. The one i have been using for about a year now, I bought it N6500 Brand New, seagate. But its hard to get those prices again after the INEC parols

Abeg. Broda my lappy HD just crash and ℓ̊ dey in nid of one nw. Pls do. U̶̲̥̅̊ have one for sale dats cheap abeg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
tjmc:

Abeg. Broda my lappy HD just crash and ℓ̊ dey in nid of one nw. Pls do. U̶̲̥̅̊ have one for sale dats cheap abeg
i have 500gb for sale @ 9k
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
miqos02: i have 500gb for sale @ 9k

ℓ̊ will give. U̶̲̥̅̊ 7k bt it shud be new. ℓ̊ am in owerri nw 0813025594
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Toninet:

The gold plated ones are of a higher quality than the aboki cheap ones. They are durable and do not fade or "wash" easily. The aboki cheap jewelries are called costume. They are metals or plastics just painted with gold or silver colour as the case may be. The real gold plated are metals actually coated with real gold.
Hope you got my explanation.
Info: From my market research, most abokis are not conversant jewelries from Asia. They deal with jewelries from dubai. They might be skeptical about buying from you so you need to really talk and convince them about it but that's business. Please relate your experience from your market research here.

Where do you reside?
I stay in abuja, but I don't intend selling them to any aboki, actually I live in a student environment cos m a student, so I intend going to one of this salons n givn it 2a frnd of mine 2 market it 2her customers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.