Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002722 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
2fishes:

i'm not vast with the exportation thang, to be honest. Wld have love to. Even importation sef, am still battling to take a stand, lol..common tablet PC, i neva fit import betta android.
my broda, one day starts a story. here what cost thousands to get in those days are divulged on a platter of gold. i implore all to cash in on the opportunity. take the bull by the horn. better late than never.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
oshie:
my broda, one day starts a story. here what cost thousands to get in those days are divulged on a platter of gold. i implore all to cash in on the opportunity. take the bull by the horn. better late than never.
ya rite..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
zogo: Tenx
to all of u here. Nigerians hv craze for branded laptops, like Dell, Hp etc. do u tink
china laptops without brands will sell here? Also, are china laptop
realy gud for consumption?? be sincere...tnx

Sometimes in business, you need to take calculated risk. What I do to test new market is to get sample of the product and take it to my target market to get their views. If they market accepts it, I go for more. Just make sure you dont buy android laptops unless if it's for children use.

Presently, I am looking to buy this;
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/14-ultra-slim-laptop-4GB-Ram-500GB-HDD-D2500-1-86GHZ-CPU-integrated-card-Intel-Dual/591241426.html

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by claycares: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2013
gurujoe:
The hotness is due to its single core. The processor is over working itself
Battery running down is due to the processor over working itself & it uses battery in doing that.
Advice, always go for dual core & above with high price say from $120 above

You're right but that doesn't mean all single core gets hot. I have been using China tablet for 2years now and all this while single core(most of them run on cortex A9). It was only lately that I bought a quad core tablet. My memoir, if you can, buy only tablets with Allwinner, MediaTek, Rockchip processors and from poopular brands like Ainol(the Novo series), Onda, Cube, Aoson, etc. You will NEVER regret any of these. As for $100 range, Novo 7 Legend, Crystal and even the quad core Venus will give you good performanc. Mind you, these tablets do not have 3G. As for the critics of wifi pc, I opt for wifi only because I prefer good resolution, better processor, good design and built quality to 3G. I can always create hotpot with my phone and connect the tablet to it. I hope this little piece of mine helps someone.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by optimus30: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2013
Wow,i de c dis thread since de skip am,jst decided to go thru it,cm shout my head out when i saw d level of knowlegde bin displayed here,jst wnt 2 say thnk u 2 everyone in d house,pls i humbly ask any1 with idea on external hard disk,like 500gig,d price n where to get a good quality(i still no mind good refurbished ones)to import,thnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timoney45(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2013
claycares:

You're right but that doesn't mean all single core gets hot. I have been using China tablet for 2years now and all this while single core(most of them run on cortex A9). It was only lately that I bought a quad core tablet. My memoir, if you can, buy only tablets with Allwinner, MediaTek, Rockchip processors and from poopular brands like Ainol(the Novo series), Onda, Cube, Aoson, etc. You will NEVER regret any of these. As for $100 range, Novo 7 Legend, Crystal and even the quad core Venus will give you good performanc. Mind you, these tablets do not have 3G. As for the critics of wifi pc, I opt for wifi only because I prefer good resolution, better processor, good design and built quality to 3G. I can always create hotpot with my phone and connect the tablet to it. I hope this little piece of mine helps someone.
pls can u teach me hw to creat hotspot with a phone. I av a wifi tablet 2 nd it will b of help. Tank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Me, am just chilling and waiting till Friday when their Holiday is over to resume work fully.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Abujabir24: Please Alibaba do not reply their mails. Whats the way out? I want to buy flash drives from them, Am still confused, regarding where u input the price, cuz i dont knw d price to put. Is it the minimum or the maximum? as in $60-108? wich one, 60 or 180?
Reply asap
They are on holidays
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by claycares: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
timoney45: pls can u teach me hw to creat hotspot with a phone. Tank u
It's very easy. Just ensure your phone is tether-capable. Most Android phones have this feature. Go to create hotspot, tether or find an icon within the Android ecosystem to create hotspot and follow the steps. For me, I use a Bold 9900 and it has Mobile Hotspot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
timoney45: pls can u teach me hw to creat hotspot with a phone. I av a wifi tablet 2 nd it will b of help. Tank u
wot type of phone do you use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=claycares][/quote]

that's correct i use a single core tablet and does not really get hot except when i have several apps running and in that case i just close them.
Bro, pleaseeee educate us on how we can create a wifi hotspot using our phone.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by claycares: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
@Maxibrainz, correct. You have to state the type of phone to know if it can tether.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by longman56: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
@all....I'm a newbie just trying to go into this importation bizness. I am glad I came across this thread, I saw it when I was contemplating paying for an Ebook on same topic. Still reading from Season 1, don't want to miss anything.
Kudos to the Legend Doc El matteo for creating this thread and to all others (like chemasie, surveycash, 2sexy, Qasminho, gurujoe etc), more grease to ur elbows abi na more cash to ur pockets.
I'm based in Ibadan & if anyone wants to rub mind about the bizness, I'm available.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by theolar: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Toninet: Finally!!! I have finished reading the whole thread of 106 pages (Season 1 and 2). I stumbled on this thread when doing my research on importation biz. Infact, I was contemplating buying an ebook but such thoughts do not exist on my mind anymore because this thread has really educated and equipped me.
My special Thanks goes to Elmatteo, Chemashie, Xzibunk, 2sexy, Surveycash and all the Nairalanders on this thread who has been it educative and entertaining. Thank you all for supporting each other for freely you give, freely shall you receive!

My experiences so far:
1. With the little knowledge on importation, I ordered from Aliexpress on the 22nd of december,2012 before stumbling on this thread. The goods ordered were pc headset, wristwatch and jewelries with free shipping. Received my goods on the 30th of January and 7th of February respectively. The Postman wanted to deliver it to my address but couldn't trace it so he had to give me a call. Thank God my fingers weren't burned. smiley wink grin Sold almost all the jewelries the day I received it because every chick I told was waiting for it.

2. I took some to Wuse market, Abuja to meet some abokis to show them and know the quality but they all claimed not knowing it that it is Chinko and they deal with jewelries from dubai. That will not deter me though as I have another plan to counter that.

3. Planning to order for more after the holidays from the main manufacturers on Alibaba as I discovered them through painstaking research (thanks to this thread).

Now my challenges:
All of you will agree with me that shipping fees is a serious challenge to this biz, Chemashie advised me earlier to used CA to order from ebay and other US sites but their fees are quite exorbitant, if anybody has a way out, please reveal it for the benefit of all.

Thanks.

Please where is Dr. Elmatteo? Anybody who knows his way-about should tell him that he is still much needed in this thread ooooooo....... smiley wink cheesy grin

Hi pls I just started reading this thread and its bee an eye opening event. Pls I have like 15k to start with and I am interested ind jewelry business. Pls can u post a link where I can get good anD nice once. Thank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by never2late: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
Kudos To the Originator of this wonderful thread (El matteo) and all the contributors like chemashie,Surveycash, 2sexy, Qasminho, xzibukz, toluxa1, Niiade, C. whyte, oshie, you guys are too many to mention, I make use of information I got from this thread to import flash drive from Ebay website. Guess what am making almost 80% of the price. My advice to the people here is to just take action with what ever they have and the profit from it can be plugged into subsequent order.If you belief you can definitely you will.
I almost through with my last order why much more is still coming on Wednesday. I can't thank you guys enough may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by optimus30: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by optimus30: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
never2late: Kudos To the Originator of this wonderful thread (El matteo) and all the contributors like chemashie,Surveycash, 2sexy, Qasminho, xzibukz, toluxa1, Niiade, C. whyte, oshie, you guys are too many to mention, I make use of information I got from this thread to import flash drive from Ebay website. Guess what am making almost 80% of the price. My advice to the people here is to just take action with what ever they have and the profit from it can be plugged into subsequent order.If you belief you can definitely you will.
I almost through with my last order why much more is still coming on Wednesday. I can't thank you guys enough may God bless you abundantly.
congrats,pls is 10k enough 2 start dis biz n any idea abt external hard disk n the price?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
am i want to tak d bull by d horn just as chemesh said (start importation biz),i heard dat ecobank visa card also works for purchasing in aliexpress, i went to d bank to request 4 d visa card i was told to com nxt 2wek, wat i want 2 knw is: wat type of visa card should i reqst? cos i wil also like a card i can use to recieve payment online 4rm sites like planet of bet dnt want 2 get uba or gt card cos i dnt hav any id card. hav an account wit ecobank dat why am goin 4 dem. Pls also give d advantage nd disadvange of any of d type mention 2 enable me contrast and compare tanks brothers 4 d great work here kudos to u all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klv: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
B
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Am having a hard time decipherin if dz tablet is a single core or dual core http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/570828017.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 12, 2013
Chibenze: am i want to tak d bull by d horn just as chemesh said (start importation biz),i heard dat ecobank visa card also works for purchasing in aliexpress, i went to d bank to request 4 d visa card i was told to com nxt 2wek, wat i want 2 knw is: wat type of visa card should i reqst? cos i wil also like a card i can use to recieve payment online 4rm sites like planet of bet dnt want 2 get uba or gt card cos i dnt hav any id card. hav an account wit ecobank dat why am goin 4 dem. Pls also give d advantage nd disadvange of any of d type mention 2 enable me contrast and compare tanks brothers 4 d great work here kudos to u all
just forget bout getn a card to receive payment, cos u need a domiciliary account 1st, n u don't ve any I.d card. As for d card 2 use, use any card u wantu, getn a card shudnt be smetn u waste ur time on.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Chibenze: am i want to tak d bull by d horn just as chemesh said (start importation biz),i heard dat ecobank visa card also works for purchasing in aliexpress, i went to d bank to request 4 d visa card i was told to com nxt 2wek, wat i want 2 knw is: wat type of visa card should i reqst? cos i wil also like a card i can use to recieve payment online 4rm sites like planet of bet dnt want 2 get uba or gt card cos i dnt hav any id card. hav an account wit ecobank dat why am goin 4 dem. Pls also give d advantage nd disadvange of any of d type mention 2 enable me contrast and compare tanks brothers 4 d great work here kudos to u all
any visa card can do that, both funding and withdrawing. My access bank visa card does that and i only ve saving account with them.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by claycares: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2013
mikelreal: Am having a hard time decipherin if dz tablet is a single core or dual core http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/570828017.html
Allwinner A10 is a single core.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Tonjeola1:
any visa card can do that, both funding and withdrawing. My access bank visa card does that and i only ve saving account with them.
eh?? U receive payment online with ur access savings account?? Re u sure?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2013
mikelreal: eh?? U receive payment online with ur access savings account?? Re u sure?
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2013
mikelreal: Am having a hard time decipherin if dz tablet is a single core or dual core http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/570828017.html

Either single core or dual core, you shouldn't have a problem with this tablet because it's processor speed is 1.5GHz. Cortex A8/A9 are generally ok.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahkma: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2013
@ all. please can i subscribe for the bb 1.5gb internet bundle via my nokia phone? If yes should i just send d code.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2013
The thing has been messing up for 2 days here. I connected just once or twice since then.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
C. whyte:

Either single core or dual core, you shouldn't have a problem with this tablet because it's processor speed is 1.5GHz. Cortex A8/A9 are generally ok.
but single core tablet do have some high temperature issues, like they overheat or smetn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.