Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,143 members, 7,957,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

History Made On NL! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Made On NL! (1011 Views)

History Made By Northern Leaders / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! / Why Is Prof Achebe's Name On NL Hall Of Shame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Made On NL! by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2013
I just realised that history has been made on this day, 6th of Feb 2013. The thread referenced below is the first non-ethnoreliguous thread to hit the 1,000 views mark WITHOUT making the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new

Hip Hip Hurray!
Cheers to all Nlanders!
Cheers to the moderators!
Cheers to Seun for creating this fantastic platform!
Re: History Made On NL! by jhydebaba(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Ok, I'll tell Seun to pop champaign to that effect.
Re: History Made On NL! by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2013
jhydebaba: Ok, I'll tell Seun to pop champaign to that effect.
Ok. If you can, help us do that quickly before the haters invade and corrupt this celebration.
Re: History Made On NL! by warrior01: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I just realised that history has been made on this day, 6th of Feb 2013. The thread referenced below is the first non-ethnoreliguous thread to hit the 1,000 views mark WITHOUT making the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new

Hip Hip Hurray!
Cheers to all Nlanders!
Cheers to the moderators!
Cheers to Seun for creating this fantastic platform!

Seems you are still a learner; even if it reaches 100000 views, pls don't expect it to hit front page. Afterall, that post is not intended to critisize or make jest of Gej.
Re: History Made On NL! by chi3280(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
mtscheeew! undecided
Re: History Made On NL! by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Topic posted on the home page.
Re: History Made On NL! by ypzilanti: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
grin
Re: History Made On NL! by jmaine: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Seun: Topic posted on the home page.

Re: History Made On NL! by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
I thought the op claims the Mods are bias undecided
Re: History Made On NL! by blacksta(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
We are tired of newspaper achievements -
Re: History Made On NL! by Cwhyte(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
i totally disagree with the OP
This award winning thread https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free has over 42, 000 views and 3, 200 comments without hitting the front page. It started on Nov 28 and on February 05 it hit the ultimate 100 pages mark and so the season 2 has started.

Op get your facts right before posting o, that thread am talking about only lasted for 70 days. Can you beat that!
Re: History Made On NL! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
Seun: Topic posted on the home page.
Thanks. I appreciate your intervention.
Re: History Made On NL! by GARRIx7(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Even General MUSIWA has been hitting the 1,000 views mark without his topics gracing the front-page...

cheesy cheesy
Re: History Made On NL! by Gooogle(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Even General MUSIWA has been hitting the 1,000 views mark without his topics gracing the front-page...

cheesy cheesy

I have been coming across this MUSIWAs name on NL the past 4 days. Please who is this MUSIWA abeg.
Someone bring me to speed on his resume abeg.

1 Like

Re: History Made On NL! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):

cheesy cheesy
It would appear you cannot help telling LIES. Smh!
Re: History Made On NL! by manny4life(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gooogle:

I have coming across this MUSIWAs name on NL the past 4 days. Please who is this MUSIWA abeg.
Someone bring me to speed on his resume abeg.

You're being sarcastic because a new nairalander knows Musiwa, the DG of Nigerian MAPPING. grin grin grin
Re: History Made On NL! by GARRIx7(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It would appear you cannot help telling LIES. Smh!

Check the thread below:

www.nairaland.com/1095745/westernniger.com-video-picture-showing-north

Musiwa is a NL legend, follow his thread as information needed for future survival may ßξ found there!!

cheesy
Re: History Made On NL! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Check the thread below:

www.nairaland.com/1095745/westernniger.com-video-picture-showing-north

Musiwa is a NL legend, follow his thread as information needed for future survival may ßξ found there!!

cheesy
If only you had been eating less garri, you would have seen that I clearly referred to non-ethnoreliguous threads. The link in your comment clearly has ethnic colouration
Re: History Made On NL! by GARRIx7(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If only you had been eating less garri, you would have seen that I clearly referred to non-ethnoreliguous threads. The link in your comment clearly has ethnic colouration

Someone got there before you, Ok??

Take it like a man and stop whining!!!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: History Made On NL! by MaziOmenuko: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
This is what you get when you're stuck at the politics section! Go to literature setion and see threads hitting thousands of views and are still stuck there.

The story in my signature still has over 6,000 views, despite being moved from the literature section to a more enclosed sexuality section.
Re: History Made On NL! by temi4fash(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: This is what you get when you're stuck at the politics section! Go to literature setion and see threads hitting thousands of views and are still stuck there.

The story in my signature still has over 6,000 views, despite being moved from the literature section to a more enclosed sexuality section.

no mind dem.. C as Seun reply for dis thread sharply n dat ur thread for sexuality section is still beggin to b replied... Na everywhere politics dai

(1) (Reply)

2015: Whoever Will Emerge President Must Receive My Blessing –IBB / Good Speech, Mr President / Boko Haram Militants Hit Police And Army Formations In Bama And Bankai In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.